All Comments on 'CD Anal Hooked in the Woods'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

A hot story, A couple of minor nits ("Exhausted," not "Exhausting," for example), but a good premise.

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTabout 1 year agoAuthor

Would love to know if my story made you cum and what you are wearing!

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTabout 1 year agoAuthor

Please let me know what your wearing and what part of the story made you cum! THANKS for reading.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

On reflection, I had to up my rating to 5 stars for the sensual use of the wind in your story...beautiful imagery.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Different kind of story. Had I been there with you one thing I would have done differently I would have sucked you off at least once. Once the two of you got together that really got me going I did something I haven’t done in a long time. I dug out an old pair of panties, put them on and finished the rest of the story. I came when he came in you and you came too. Now I’ll have to wash my panties.

SaraSeraSaraSera4 months ago

I too enjoy your weather descriptions and how your characters react to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.