Celebrate Black Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Refika hooks up with bi studs Seth and Romano.
2k words
1.6
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"This is how we do it," Seth Montague thought to himself. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and muscular young Black man looked at what awaited him on his bed, and smiled. Not one but two naked hotties. It's not every day that a player gets a reception like this. After getting through basic training at CFB Trenton, the biggest Canadian military base in provincial Ontario, Seth finally earned some leave and went home to the City of Ottawa. Evidently, some of his favorite people decided to surprise him at his Ogilvie apartment. Talk about a hero's welcome, for real...

"Hmm, I love a man in uniform," said Refika Buran, and the curvaceous, dark-haired Turkish beauty grinned while looking Seth up and down. Licking her full lips, Refika nodded approvingly. Evidently, the lady likes what she sees. Seth likes what he sees too. Decked out in a crimson negligee which hugged her curves, Refika looked pretty hot and tempting. Next to Refika, a fine specimen of masculinity quietly threatened to steal the show. Of course, with Seth, there's no stealing the show and there's no competition. The Haitian Canadian stud appreciates beauty in both female and male forms.

"Amen to that," said Romano Carvalho, and the Afro-Brazilian stud winked at Refika while admiring Seth. Stocky and muscular, with light brown skin, curly dark hair and a full beard, Romano is rugged and handsome in a rough kind of way. He seemed almost pissed to have to share Seth with Refika. Shrugging, Seth began to undress, peeling off that crisp green uniform and revealing the fine musculature underneath. Refika exchanged a look with Romano and then they crawled toward Seth. The player had finished taking off his shirt, and before he could take off his pants, his lovers lend a helping hand...or two. Hmm, nothing like the helpful type, right?

"You sure know how to make a player feel welcome," Seth said, smiling as Refika and Romano unzipped, then yanked down his pants. That's what Seth likes. Cooperation between his favorite lady and his favorite guy, instead of that jealousy and possessiveness bullshit. Bare-assed, Seth faced his admirers with his dick hanging out. The player's dick is long and thick, dark and veiny. A fine specimen of black masculinity. The type that makes both women and men salivate. Refika grabbed Seth's dick and hefted it in both hands as if weighing it. With a wicked grin, Refika took Seth's dick into her mouth.

"Still taste good," Refika paused to say, and then she engulfed Seth's dick in her mouth. Romano watched all of this with interest. Like Seth here, Romano likes both women and men. He's new to the whole threesome thing and this triad with Seth and Refika takes some getting used to. Refika's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked Seth's dick. The curvy, bronze-skinned and big-bottomed Turkish gal can sure suck a mean dick. Too bad she's making Romano feel left out because she's hogging Seth's dick. What's up with that?

"Sharing is caring," Romano reminded Refika, and he then fastened his eager lips to Seth's balls since the Turkish broad is sucking all of the dick. Refika cocked an eyebrow as Romano started sucking on Seth's balls as if they were sugar cubes. Seth let out a deep groan as Refika and Romano joined forces to pleasure him. Now, that's the good stuff. No bullshit over gender or sexuality, just a woman and a man sucking a big dick together. Just like the Gods of Bisexuality and Pansexuality intended, once upon a time.

"Hmm, fun," Refika said, and she licked the underside of Seth's shaft while Romano continued to suck his balls. Seth exhaled sharply as Refika and Romano worked their magic on his noble tool. In no time, the two of them had him harder than a rock. That's when the fun really began. After sucking the hell out of Seth's dick, Refika decided he should return the favor. She straddled him, smothering his face with that thick ass of hers. Seth grasped Refika's thick ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her pussy. Time to taste that fine Turkish pussy...

"Well, that's more like it," Romano said, thrilled that he didn't have to share Seth's dick with Refika now that she was sitting on Seth's face. Romano grasped Seth's dick with both hands then gave him the deep throat treatment. It's the least Romano could do for his good buddy Seth after his lengthy trip. Got to make a player feel welcome. Romano the pansexual Afro-Brazilian stud is nothing if not hospitable. There's lots of ladies and more than a few fellas in Ottawa who could testify to that...

"Hmm, eat that pussy," Refika said, and the young woman rubbed her erect nipples while riding Seth's face. The Haitian stud grasped Refika's cheeks and squeezed them while lathering her pussy with his tongue. Refika felt a pleasant tingle down below as Seth teased her clit with his tongue. The player sure knows his way around a vagina. A lot of women don't care for switch-hitters even though they have lots of gay male friends. Refika's pussy gets wet when she watches men fuck men. Blame it on all the queer porn that she watches regularly. Bisexual guys like Refika and Romano are right up Refika's alley...

After slurping Seth's dick, Romano was ready for something different. He saw Refika riding Seth's face and decided he wanted some of that. Refika grinned as Romano approached her. The Afro-Brazilian stud looked at her, and she nodded invitingly. Smiling, Romano reached for Refika's breasts, and then caressed them. He began sucking on Refika's nipples, much to her delight. Thrilled to be the focus of both men's attention, Refika relaxed and enjoyed. She's the belle of the ball, and the meat in this bisexual sandwich. Isn't that awesome?

"Freaky good times," Romano paused to say as he sucked on Refika's tits while Seth ate her pussy. Refika moaned in pleasure, loving what Seth and Romano were doing to her. It was truly a night for trying new things. Romano smiled as Refika grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, and stroked him. Smiling, Refika took Romano's dick into her mouth. Seth grinned and stroked his dick while watching them. Greatest show on earth, or pretty damn close to it...

"Come on, Seth," Refika said, and she winked at him as she resumed sucking Romano's dick. Seth nodded, and then reached for a condom. After putting it on, he came up behind Refika. The bisexual Haitian Canadian stud admired the Turkish gal's huge, round booty. Refika pressed her thick ass against Seth's groin, silently making her wishes known. Seth got the hint, and caressed Refika's thick ass as he pressed his hard dick against her groin. With a swift thrust, Seth buried his dick inside Refika's pussy.

"Focus, darling," Romano said to Refika, and the young woman nodded. Romano likes to look into his partner's eyes, whether female or male, while getting his dick sucked. The Afro-Brazilian stud likes it like that. Refika got the hint, and proceeded to gargle Romano's ball sac in her mouth before giving him the deep throat treatment. Romano sighed satisfactorily. Refika isn't bad when it comes to sucking dick. Romano has received worse blowjobs from other gals and guys. Yeah, some cock suckers, female and male, aren't even trying. Bisexual guys like Romano have had to grin and bare it, which sucks.

"I love that booty," Seth said as he fucked Refika with deep, passionate thrusts. The curvy gal's sweet pussy was quite tight, just the way he liked them. Romano winked at Seth as he thrust his dick down Refika's throat. The three of them established a smooth, easy rhythm, fucking passionately. Refika loved having so much masculine energy poured into her, and wanted more. After taking a breather, Refika made her wishes known...

"Fellas, I want both of you inside of me," Refika said, grinning. Upon hearing that, Seth and Romano exchanged a look, and then nodded. Refika wanted both of their dicks in her holes, which sounds easy but is actually complicated. Double penetration has to be done right. Grabbing condoms and lubricant, they made the proper preparations. Romano lay flat on the bed, with a condom on his hard dick, and Refika straddled him. Grinning, she impaled herself on his stiff dick. Hmm, Turkish pussy meets Brazilian dick. How about that?

"Easy does it," Romano said as he buried his dick in Refika's pussy. Refika groaned as Romano's dick filled her pussy. The curvy gal rested her hands on her new lover's shoulders as she began riding him. Meanwhile, Seth came up behind Refika, and spread her thick ass cheeks. Taking some lotion, he applied it on her butt hole. Seth pushed his dick into Refika's butt hole, and then began fucking her. Refika squealed as Seth's dick filled her asshole while Romano's dick filled her pussy. Double penetration isn't for every woman but Refika loves it. Screaming to her heart's content, she enjoyed the ride, savoring the pleasure and the pain.

"Amazing ass," Seth whispered, loving the pressure of Refika's warm, tight asshole on his dick. Working in unison, he and Romano worked Refika over, pounding their dicks into her holes. Refika screamed passionately as she got double fucked. The pressure of Seth's cock in her asshole made the throbbing sensation of Romano's dick in her pussy all the sweeter. Refika rode them dicks until she collapsed, shrieking in sheer, orgasmic delight. The lady had a grand old time, and she owed it all to her favorite switch-hitters...

"Hmm, thank you, fellas," Refika said, sighing happily as she lay on the bed. With her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, and her pussy and ass still tingly from getting pounded, Refika felt good. Romano and Seth were all smiles after fucking the hell out of Refika. While the sexy Turkish gal caught her breath, the fellas still had unfinished business to take care of. Refika watched as Seth and Romano kissed passionately, and then continued with their fun. Masculine passions simply cannot be denied...

"I've missed you," Seth said to Romano, and the two embraced warmly before continuing with their fun. Romano grinned as Seth got on his knees and took his dick into his mouth. Refika watched, fascinated, as Seth sucked Romano's dick. A lot of females are disgusted when they see men get sexual with each other but not Refika. That kind of stuff gets Refika's pussy wet. Refika watched with rapt attention as Seth pleasured Romano. It's about time the player gives instead of receiving, right?

"Got something for you," Romano said to Seth, as the other man polished his cock and balls with his tongue. Seth grinned and got on all fours. Romano put on another condom, and swiftly grabbed some lotion. After lubricating Seth's ass, Romano spread his cheeks and pushed his dick inside. Seth groaned as Romano's cock popped into his asshole. Romano smiled as his big brown dick disappeared inside Seth's ass. Closing his eyes, Romano savored the feel of Seth's warm, tight ass around his dick. Let the good times roll...

"Damn, that feels intense," Seth said, moaning as Romano filled his ass with his cock. Romano fucked Seth with gusto, for he loves a tight ass around his dick. Refika watched them fuck, and felt her pussy get wetter and wetter. The horny gal drew closer to the action, and got into it. Seth sighed as Refika grabbed his dick and stroked him. Grinning, Refika took Seth's dick into her mouth. Romano continued to pound his cock into Seth's ass as Refika sucked his dick. The pansexual Afro-Brazilian stud is nothing if not adaptable. Whatever the situation requires...

It was truly a passionate night, and the three lovers didn't stop with their sexual explorations until the first rays of dawn turned the sky pink. Truth be told, it had been a while since they got together, and their passions needed to be satiated. Refika pulled dark curtains over the windows before rejoining the guys in bed. It looked like the beginning of a beautiful day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Seth Montague, newly minted member of the Canadian Armed Forces, slept between his two lovers, Refika Buran, formerly of Istanbul, Turkey, and Romano Carvalho, formerly of Manaus, Brazil. The day would be spent enjoying each other's company, but for now they rested. This soldier just got the best homecoming ever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers