Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that a website that publishes stories about sex?"

"Well, yes, but the name is actually short for "literary erotica" and for the most part, it features stories that are pretty well written, with meaningful plots and character development. There is almost always some sex involved, but it might be a big or a very small part of the story. I can't remember when I found it -- maybe when I was travelling a lot and away from Kaci so much -- but I like going there for some "light reading" when I need a break from a more serious book I'm in the middle of, or maybe just finished. I try and only read the highly rated stories, or ones by authors I recognize, because there are some that aren't written so well, or are just excuses for lengthy graphic descriptions of every-which-way slam-bang sex, and I prefer the kind with a great plot supported by some sex. Anyway, they run various story contests during the year and people submit stories focusing on April Fool's Day, or Halloween or the WInter Holidays, and one of the contests focuses on National Nude Day. That's where I learned about it."

"Huh! I might have to check that site out," Steve offered. Skylar threw him a smirk, then asked, "Kaci, do you read stories here as well? What are some of the 'details' you were going to fill in?"

"No," Kaci laughed, "I leave that reading to Cal. I reach for summer beach books when I need an escape. And Cal's right, I don't generally take my bathing suit off on a beach, despite what he might wish for. But he's nice about it and doesn't push. Cal spends way more time thinking about all this stuff than I do. And, he's been wanting me to be more 'frisky and assertive' as he calls it, about his appreciation for being in a naked state, or maybe having sex together in a risky place or something. So, when I remembered that today is National Nude Day, I just decided I was going to 'assert', to use his word, that he should fully embrace it and stay naked all day. Even with you guys coming over. Pretty frisky, aren't I? Our deal is that he's not allowed to push back on anything I order him to do or the game is over forever, so ..... here he is, naked for our dinner."

"Wow, that's quite a story," Skyler said with a smile, reaching for the bottle of wine on the table. "Thanks for sharing all that, both of you. I never imagined you were so fun-loving. Steve, can I share our nude beach story?"

"I guess, though maybe it depends ..."

"Oh, you know we don't really have a lot to tell. But Steve and I have actually been on a nude beach ourselves, a couple of times, down in Florida. We were vacationing two years ago, and someone told us about this beach a few miles from where we were staying, so we decided to give it a try. We had so much fun we went back a second time a couple days later."

"It was pretty cool,", Steve added. This was a first for us, and we were nervous when we took that leap and completely stripped, but once we had spent a few hours there, we felt totally comfortable." And we were surprised to find that the freedom from clothes was really nice.

"Steve?" queried Skyler with a wondering smile. "I'm just thinking ...... it's not really fair for Cal to be the only one celebrating this holiday in the nude, especially since you and I have also spent time nude around other people. I would be willing to strip off now and join him -- would you?"

Now THIS was a turn of events. Here I had spent the day worrying about whether answering the door naked would really offend these guys, and it turns out it spurred some pretty open conversation and I might even get some naked company.

"Yea, I guess we could do that. We liked the feel of being naked on the nude beach, so .... Why not here? Are you guys okay with Skyler and me joining in with Cal's state of attire?"

"it obviously won't bother me!", I exclaimed. "Honey, are you okay with this?"

"I g-guess so," Kaci stammered, somewhat uncertainly. It was pretty clear, at least to me, that she hadn't anticipated the evening going in this direction. She was totally fine playing a game with me and ordering me to 'push my nudity envelope' -- actually, she was quite proud of herself for doing it, and rightfully so, I thought - but the idea that three of us might actually be naked around the dinner table ... all of a sudden, she would be the odd one out. But at the same time, I think she realized she couldn't really say she wasn't okay with it. If showing naked me off to Steve and Skyler was fine to do, how could she complain about them also being comfortable with nothing on?

"Okay, let's do it!" exclaimed Skyler, and she promptly stood up, pulled her t-shirt over her head, folded it neatly on her chair, and reached around behind to unclip her bra. Steve was right along side, unbuttoning his own shirt. They both then glanced at each other, unsnapped their shorts, and pushed them to their ankles, promptly followed by Skyler's panties and Steve's briefs. Skyler collected all their clothes, finished folding them, and set them aside onto a small stool.

As you might expect, my eyes, and probably Kaci's too, were taking in the two newly nude bodies before us. Skyler and Steve were both in really great shape -- better than either of us. Steve had a strong chest, fairly trim waist with just a hint of some budding love handles, and .... and ..... quite the package hanging below that. Steve was easily the largest guy I had ever seen, or at least at this close range. And Skyler, whom we both already knew was a very lovely lady with a nice figure when in clothes, turned out to be absolutely spectacular in the nude. She had the epitome of an hourglass shape -- beautiful breasts, easily C cups that despite her age still sat proud and round on her slender frame with almost no apparent sag, then a very narrow waist, and hips that flared out nicely to frame a patch of blond hair trimmed just so. Skyler and Steve were a few years younger than me -- probably late 50s or so, around Kaci's age - but they obviously had taken very good care of their bodies. Skyler looked like one of those "movie star still rocks a bikini at 60" pictures in People Magazine. Except, of course, no bikini.

Of course, commentary wouldn't have been the slightest bit appropriate. Kaci grabbed the stack of clothes from the stool and offered "Shall I take these inside?" I think she needed a moment to gather herself. I suggested that it was probably time to light the grill, and moved to the other end of the deck to do just that. Skyler and Steve asked if they could help with anything, but I let them know that I could handle bringing the grill materials outside, so they should just settle down with a new glass of wine. Steve went inside to grab a fresh bottle off the counter.

"So, what do you think?" I queried them both when Steve returned. "I should warn you, if you care, that you have to be a little careful moving about up here while naked, since there's a pretty clear view up from parts of the river in between the trees, especially when the western sun is shining on us."

"Doesn't seem to be bothering you," Skyler responded, "so I don't think we'll worry too much about it."

I touched my toe into the waters of body-admiration. "You both seem like you're in really great shape. Do you run, work out, go to a gym ....?"

"Some. We exercise but we're not nutsy about it. I think maybe we're just lucky to have good metabolism that keeps us from getting fat!" she laughed. The conversation rolled on about various things. After a couple minutes, Kaci returned with a smile on her face, settled in, and it was all just like a usual dinner party cocktail discussion ... except three of us were naked. Once the grilling was done, we moved over to the table, with yet another bottle of wine, and dug in for dinner. The sun was just setting, and it looked like we were going to see a spectacular show off to the west.

"So tell us about those nude beaches on St. Martin," Skyler asked.

"Well, there are a couple Cal likes us to go visit," responded Kaci. "The well-known one is at the southern end of Orient Beach, an area that used to be a sort of low-key nude resort known as Club Orient before the last hurricane totally destroyed all the buildings. So now it's just a nude beach, but the beach chairs for rent still fill up. I don't like spending time there, because it's crowded with naked people -- mostly our age or older -- who I don't know and don't really want to know, plus at the regular resorts further up the beach the food is better, the attendants will bring it to your chair, and the chairs are all more spread out. But Cal likes walking up to that end for a naked dip, and sometimes I'll go with him. He strips while he's walking on the stretch of sand, or is in swimming, but not me."

I chimed in. "Last year, when I stayed down there for a few days after Kaci came home, I actually did go hang out there on a chair for a day. I agree with Kaci, the overall ambience is nicer further up the beach, but I wanted to experience what it was like to just be naked with the crowd. It was kinda fun. Everyone acted totally normal, probably just like at the beach you went to in Florida. And if you want a beer or something, well, you just walk naked up to the beach bar and get it! The other beach we go to is called Happy Bay Beach -- it's harder to get to, you have to hike maybe 15 minutes down a path that starts at the end of another beach. And there are no services, no food or drink or chairs, not even bathrooms. But it's really pretty. Not crowded at all, and truly "clothing optional", with some people in bathing suits, some not. Last year, Kaci did go topless there one day. The beach has this great sign along the sand that says 'Be Happy'," and I got up to get my phone and show them a photo of the sign, selecting one that didn't feature Kaci topless. "It is kind of a Happy Place."

By then, we were done eating so we cleared all the plates and other detritus from dinner, but kept our glasses and the wine. When I stepped back onto the porch, Skyler was standing at the rail, gazing out at the river and down at our yard below. I'll admit it .... I had to stop just for a second and admire the view, because Skyler from behind was just as striking as Skyler from the front. Her tanned back descended through that very narrow waist and blossomed out into a couple of beautifully formed ass cheeks atop those long, slender legs .....

"This is just so beautiful," she said, still gazing out at the scenery. "The river at night is so peaceful, and your yard, with all the landscape lighting, is very tranquil. And the pool, all lit up, looks very enticing." Then, turning to face the rest of us, she continued "I know we just finished dinner, but could we possibly take a break before desert and go for a swim?"

"Sure, we could do that," I responded. "We had actually talked about a swim when we asked you over."

"That's right, you did" added Steve, "and we brought bathing suits. But I don't think we'll need those now."

Clearly, it was about to be skinny dip time, at least for three of us. "Okay, why don't you two head down towards the pool. Just go down those stairs by the door, I left the lights on. Bring a full wine glass with you if you like, just please don't drop it. I'll grab some towels and we'll be right behind you."

Kaci had come out onto the porch just in time to catch the tail end of the conversation. "Honey, Skyler and Steve have suggested a swim. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, with just a hint of a of uncertainty in her voice. "It is a nice night for a dip. I'll go get ready." I gathered up the last few items needing clearing off the table and headed towards the kitchen to stack them in the sink, while Skyler and Steve refilled their wine glasses and started towards the stairs, and Kaci disappeared down the hall towards our bedroom. Once the kitchen was at least semi-neatened up, I figured I should head that way myself, in case she needed a little moral support. I passed through our bedroom into the

walk-in closet, and found Kaci standing there, naked, with the one bikini she owns in her left hand and her favorite one-piece in her right. She looked a little stressed.

"Are you okay? I think I would pick that one," I suggested, taking the conservative route and pointing to the one-piece bathing suit. She actually looks pretty great in it, in my opinion, but of course, I think she looks great in everything.

"Oh Honey, I just don't know what to do. I feel a little silly putting on a bathing suit when the three of you are going to be skinny-dipping. But you know that being naked with anyone other than you around has never been my thing. I might have done this with a couple friends once back in my college days, but that was a long time ago!"

"Sweetie, none of us will think you are silly for doing what you think is right for you. After they decided to strip off and join me naked, did anyone make even a hint of a suggestion that you should do that too? Go on, pick the suit you'll be happiest in and put it on, and let's head down."

Kaci just stood there, clutching both bathing suits, clearly having an internal conversation with herself. Finally she muttered "Oh, Kaci, this is ridiculous. Just do it." And with that, she abruptly shoved both suits back onto the shelf, grabbed her terrycloth robe off the hook, wrapped it around herself, and strode out of the room. I followed at discrete distance, stopped to grab four beach towels out of the closet, and within moments, we were both down at the side of the pool with Skyler and Steve, who were chatting and waiting for us to arrive, wine glasses in hand, before getting into the water.

"Okay everyone. I'm joining the National Nude Day skinny dip!" announced Kaci in a voice clearly intended to convey conviction, as she whipped off the robe, hung it on the towel hook we have on adjacent tree, and did a quick pirouette in a circle, almost as if she wanted to prove to all she was naked.

"Oh Yay," exclaimed Skyler. "Now we can all celebrate the holiday together!" She and Steve put down their wine glasses (I had forgotten to bring wine down for Kaci and me), Steve and I jumped into the pool, Skyler executed a perfect dive, her body knifing cleanly into the water (of course), and Kaci began walking down the pool steps, entering the water in her usual slow deliberate fashion. Before long, however, we were all frolicking about, diving down and extending our butts or our legs up out of the water, moving in and out of the direct beam of the below-water pool light while trying to look nonchalant about it, wrapping arms around our spouses, and in general just enjoying the feel of a good skinny-dip. Even Kaci seemed to be getting into it. The pool is heated, though in July it's only barely necessary, so the water was very comfortable, and the air was also still very warm, so we probably could have kept going for hours, but after twenty minutes or so, Kaci stepped back up out of the pool and said "Okay, that's enough for me. I'll go up and start working on desert. You guys come up whenever you're ready." And with that she toweled off, shrugged her way into her robe, and started up the stairs to the house.

"I hope we didn't make her uncomfortable when we joined you in the Nude Day celebration," Skyler said with a note of concern.

"Well, she was certainly surprised, but I was too!" I responded. I don't think she was put off by your nudity, though perhaps maybe a little because she became the only one wearing clothes but didn't really feel comfortable joining us. But .... She seems to have come around."

"I guess so," said Steve. "Well, shall we dry off and head back up as well? Desert is sounding good after all the exercise here in the pool."

"Sure."

We climbed out, toweled off, grabbed the two wine glasses, and headed back up to the house. When we arrived, Kaci was in the kitchen, pulling a berry crisp out of the warm oven, tubs of ice cream and some scoops at the ready on the counter. She was wearing the robe, but it was pretty loosely tied across her front with gaps that enabled views in whichever way she moved. I couldn't help feeling a bit amazed. This had turned into a truly momentous day.

"Shall we take the desert back out onto the porch?"

"Sure, it's still warm out there." We settled back in around the table with our berry crisp, ice cream and a little brandy drizzled over the top. And cordial glasses for just a bit more brandy, should anyone be so inclined. Three of us were still naked, and Kaci's robe had essentially come fully untied, so it was serving as little more than "comfort-draping".

Then, Skyler re-opened the edgy side of our conversation by asking "So Kaci, if I may be so bold as to ask, is putting Cal naked into situations like this pretty much the kind of thing you do to respond to his desire that you be more frisky and assertive, like you said he wants?"

Uh oh. There is in fact a lot more to it than just being naked. Kaci kinda gulped, then looked at me, grinned and asked "How much do you want me to tell them?"

Given the warmth generated by the nice temperature, the plentiful wine, and the relaxed naked bodies around the table, I decided to just go with it. "Whatever you're comfortable telling, Honey. I mean, after all ....." and I gestured to our general state of undress. "What's to hide?"

"Okaaaay. Well ...... no, there's definitely more to it than just that. We're both the oldest of four kids, you see, and we both grew up used to being the one in charge. But Cal has shared with me that one of his, well, I guess you can call it his fantasies, is to sometimes most definitely NOT be in control, especially where sex or nakedness is concerned. Hence the situation today, when I told him he had to stay naked all day, including when you showed up. But this wish of his does also apply to some areas of sex. For example, Cal likes it when I tie him to the bed, arms and legs outstretched, and then do what he calls teasing, tantalizing and tormenting -- oh, and torturing - all over his body. I don't do that very often, but sometimes, when I want to be a loving wife and fulfill his wishes, I get playful and do it, and I admit, it's always more fun than I thought it would be. We joke about whether I should hire a dominatrix to really let him have it! He's bought a bunch of vibrators and sex toys, and he'll use those on me which of course feels good, but he also wants me to use them on him, including the anal ones I won't let him use on me. He also ... Honey, can I say this? ..... He also likes to be spanked when he's done something that deserves punishment."

"Wow! Sounds like you guys do have fun together."

"Well, I resisted for quite a while. Like I said, I just don't really think about sex very much, so this was all sort of foreign to me. But in the last year, I've discovered that I'm getting way more into it. I don't know, maybe getting close to turning 60 made me realize that I've only got so much time left to live on the edge and have fun with stuff like this. After all ...." And she gestured to her own nude and nearly-exposed body beneath the robe "look at me now. I would never have expected, even this morning, that I would let myself swim naked and hang out like this with other people around."

"Well," Skyler responded, "neither did we, at least in terms of being naked around friends or people we know. That anonymous nude beach we visited is in a different category. But then Cal opened the door naked, and after we had talked just a bit about what was going on, and learned about National Nude Day, I think I realized that, well, if he could do it, I could do it. Steve, was that your thinking too?"

"Pretty much. I was following your lead, and once you suggested we join in, I just figured 'why not'? If we were willing to be nude, after all, then joining Cal rather than leaving him to go it alone was really the only fair thing to do."