Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, KACI, I'M GONNA CUM," Cal exclaimed, quietly but with a much more audible groan.

"That's what you're supposed to do, Honey. Come on, give it up for me!"

"AAAAHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK! Cal's' pelvis began to rock and shake, and I felt his hands around my waist grip harder and almost involuntarily trying to lift me up and down. The sun was just a sliver.

"AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! And with that, I could feel Cal pulsing within me, again and again. I grabbed his balls with one hand and squeezed in time to what my pussy muscles were doing, trying to also twist around and kiss his face, hard, wanting him to give me all he had. Within me, I felt his cock pulse and release a stream of cum. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming but that wasn't the goal; this was all about Cal and what I could do for him. Finally, his pelvis slumped back down onto the chair, and he released my waist so that he could push my hands away from his crotch. "Enough, enough," he groaned. My ass gave him one more wiggle for good measure, and then I lay back against him, which allowed his softening cock to slip out and just hang down. The boat traffic had died way down but there were still a couple out there. If anyone passing by had been paying attention, I'm sure they could tell what we'd been doing even though my sundress pretty much covered all the important bits, but I didn't care.

I whispered back at Cal, "Holiday's over. All done. Did you enjoy your National Nude Week experience, my love?"

"You know I did," he whispered back.

"Now the only question is ...... how am I going to top this next year?" I wondered aloud. "I better start planning now."

1...5678910