Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cicely knocked on the door, I waved her in and she came up to the kitchen area. Cal came around from behind the counter to greet her, and she took one look, put her hands on her hips, and said with a smirk only she can offer up, "Oh, so now swimming naked in your pool isn't enough, you're naked around the house too?"

"Well, it's a long story, but today I am," answered Cal. Between the two of us we shared the story about why Cal was standing there in the nude. When we finished, Cicely just shrugged her shoulders and said "Whatever! I think it's a little weird, but it's your house. You know I'm going to spill this all to Bobby when I get home, don't you? He probably won't really even believe me, but he'll think it's funny just the same."

We headed out to the porch for the lunch Cal had laid out. Cicely and I babbled on and on about all kinds of girlfriend gossip kinds of things, while Cal mostly just listened. I think he was wondering just where this all was going to end -- by tomorrow, would the whole neighborhood know about his proclivity for nakedness? He cleared our plates, brought out a few cookies, and then headed down for some quiet personal time in a chair by the pool. We let him go, pleased that we could turn our gossip to the topic of him for awhile, and I filled Cicely in on more of the details. She comes from good conservative upbringing but I'm sure had -- or maybe still has -- a wild streak in her, so in the end, I'm convinced she thought it was all pretty humorous and fun.

After Cicely left, I put a call into Skyler, because we had a little planning still to do. Our horny imaginations had both been moving in the same direction since we last chatted, and we agreed that we definitely wanted to have some sexy fun with our husbands, and, well, just this once, maybe even with the other's husband as well. We talked about a few ideas, but ultimately decided that whatever happened would happen .... unless we chickened out. A little after 4:00, I yelled down to Cal that it was time to start getting ready to go, then jumped into the shower, put on some make-up, and began getting dressed. I did pick out some pretty sexy underwear -- even though I was pretty sure I would take it off later -- then slipped into a fairly normal sundress, one very appropriate for a casual dinner with friends. Cal showered as well, and as he was toweling off, I looked at him and said, "Hmmmmm. It's such a beautiful day and we're of course going to drive your convertible over to Skyler and Steve's .... Are you willing to do that naked? I won't force you .... Perhaps you should wear that very skimpy speedo you have, just for the drive, so if we get stopped or something at least you won't get arrested. We can just say we're returning from the beach."

"Oh My Goodness ... you're actually willing to be that considerate?" His smiling sarcastic tone indicated he was partly kidding, and partly serious. "No, I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I'll go naked -- never say I'm not totally in on this -- but maybe we should just bring that speedo along, so that if I have to quickly put it on to stay out of jail, I can."

Well, if he was willing, then so was I. "Okay, I like your spirit! But I'll keep it available for you, just in case." We finished getting ready, fed the dog, and headed out to the garage to drive over. I think Cal was thinking he would be sitting low enough in the car that, while it would be obvious he was shirtless, his lower torso parts would be out of sight, but I was pretty sure that since his sporty car is low to begin with, someone in an SUV pulled up to a stoplight on my side would have a pretty good view. Before long I was proven right, when this blonde woman in a big Suburban pulled up right next to us at a light and was clearly staring out her open window at my husband's crotch. When I pointed that out to him, he sorta blanched and said "Well, maybe you could just spread that suit out over me so it looks like I'm wearing it?" As he pulled away from the light I did just that, we both agreed this was at least somewhat safer, and we continued on our way to Skyler and Steve's.

When we arrived, I snatched the speedo back and tucked it under the seat for the return trip. "Back to being nude," I instructed. We both climbed out of the car, and as we started towards the house, our friends came out to greet us -- both fully dressed. Steve wasn't yet aware that I had extended National Nude Weekend for Cal, so he looked a little startled to see my husband still naked.

"I thought National Nude Day happens just once a year," he asked. And once again, we explained about how I had decided to extend it through the weekend on Cal's behalf. "Well, Sky, are we going to join Cal again and help him celebrate?" he asked his wife. With a wink at me, she said "I expect we might; let's head into the backyard and get settled first."

"Cal, can you grab the craft beers you packed?" I asked my husband with a sweet smile? I was pretty confident he had forgotten about that request of mine -- that's why I asked it so early in the day, just before I distracted him with morning sex -- and I was right. Cal sort of blanched and admitted "Oh, shit, I forgot all about them. I'm so sorry, everyone."

"You forgot?" I said in a fairly demanding voice? "How could you do that? It's the one thing I asked of you!"

"I'm sorry, honey. I was still half asleep when you mentioned this, and it just slipped my mind."

"Kaci?" Skyler broke in with an inquiring tone, and a wink in my direction. "On Wednesday you were telling us about when Cal does something bad, he sometimes has to be punished. Is this the kind of thing that falls into that category?"

"Yes, Kaci, you're right, this is exactly that sort of thing. Cal, I think you are due for a spanking!"

Cal just stood there, looking somewhat flummoxed. He hadn't anticipated this, and had no idea whatsoever that Skyler and I had actually planned it on our phone calls. She continued on, "How do you decide how much of a spanking he gets?"

"Well, it varies depending on the circumstances. Let's see .... He was supposed to bring over a couple of sixpacks, so that's twelve beers. So maybe twelve spanks is the right number?"

"Do we get to help administer the punishment?" Skyler asked with a big grin on her face.

"Of course you do! And in fact, since there's no way of knowing how just many of those twelve craft beers each of us individually have been deprived of enjoying, I think Cal's punishment needs to be twelve spanks from each of us."

At this point we were still standing around the car in their front yard, and while the house is set well back from the street, Cal was somewhat exposed to anyone who might drive or walk by, so we headed through the house and out to the back yard. Steve had sidled up to Cal and was, I think, quietly sounding him out about this whole spanking thing, not to mention the naked thing, but Cal just shrugged and I could hear him say "It is what it is, and I agreed never to complain if she would agree to go out of her comfort zone and have some frisky fun with me. I will say that overall, tis has done amazing things for our sex life." It was good to hear he was sticking to our bargain. The yard was nicely landscaped; no pool, but a fire pit, a grill and a bunch of comfortable seating and sunning locations. Skyler had laid out trayfuls of appetizers, and a bar was set up -- there was even some craft beer available.

"Okay, before we get to the punishment part, let's get everyone a drink and some nibbles," Skyler announced. "Steve, are we going to join Cal in his continued celebration of nudity? I'm willing..."

"Well, we did before, so I guess there's no reason not to do it again," Steve responded. He still looked a little non-plussed by everything, but Skyler had assured me that he would easily come around once he got over the surprise.

Skyler hadn't waited for his reply and had already pulled her tee shirt over her head and tossed it on a chair, promptly followed by her bra, shorts and panties. In no time at all she was naked. Steve followed, just a little more slowly, and then I spoke up. "Well, everyone, I've concluded that since you are all being such good sports about extending the holiday, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't join in too." Within seconds, my sundress had pooled around my ankles, and I bent down to pick it up and fold it. I knew my lace bra and thong weren't going to stay on me long, but since this was a first for me, I wanted at least to show them off a little. Plus, I needed a deep breath or two before I actually stripped totally naked! I saw Cal looking at me with a surprised, hungry look in his eyes. He was seeing a different Kaci than the one he was used to knowing and loving. I reached behind me to slowly unhook and strip off my bra, then with a quiet gulp, pushed my thong down off my legs. Suddenly, I was as naked as the rest of them, and I piped up and exhalted "Where's that drink of mine? I think I need it now!"

We all grabbed what we wanted -- Cal chose a craft beer, eyeing me as he did it, I'm sure to let me know he was on to my game -- and settled down onto various chairs. "Okay, so how do we administer this spanking to Cal?" asked Skyler.

"Well, at home I usually use what we call our spanking paddle, but we don't have that here, so maybe we'll just do it the traditional way, put him across our laps, and give him twelve solid swats with our hands? I don't know, do you have any ideas you would like to try? We can each pick our own method."

"I would love to have Cal across my lap," exclaimed Skyler. She had a big smile on her face, and she was looking right in the direction of Cal's crotch .... which was sporting a very solid erection. He was pointing straight out in front, and there wasn't really anything he could do to hide it. Clearly, the prospect of a group spanking experience -- or maybe it was just the idea of getting spanked by Skyler - was turning him on.

"Okay, do you want to go first? Cal, will you please put your beer down and go position yourself across Skyler's lap?"

Cal threw me a look -- sort of a 'okay, you're sure about this?' kind of look, then got up and walked over towards Skyler, his cock pointing the way. Skyler got herself well situated on a sofa, and spread her knees apart, clearly suggesting that it would be just fine if Cal's cock ended up down between her thighs. Cal knelt, then stretched himself out across Skyler's bare lap, laying his chest onto the sofa. His cock did in fact land just where Skyler had wanted, and she promptly locked her legs together again, trapping him in place.

"Okay, are there any other rules? How hard can I spank him?"

"As hard as you want. He forgot the beer and he does deserve to be punished, after all. You're free to do whatever you like."

WHAP! Skyler's right hand came down, loud and hard, smack onto Cal's ass. Already, after one spank, a little redness was beginning to show up. SLAP! CRACK! SMACK! Skyler wasn't wasting any time, and in just a few seconds, she had delivered her first six spanks. She was distributing them around, and Cal's entire butt was now turning bright red. Skyler paused for a moment, her hand somewhat absent-mindedly stroking Cal's cheeks as she decided what to do next. WHAM! This one had landed at the very top of Cal's right thigh, just below the cheek but in a spot where it might have "inadvertently" also come in contact with Cal's ball sack, which I could see was nestled in just above where his cock disappeared between her legs. He'd been doing a good job of keeping quiet, but I heard him groan after that one. Another WHAM landed at the top of the left thigh, but then once again, she paused while her fingers caressed the area where she had just delivered her spanks. While his thighs got the most attention, I think his balls were beneficiaries as well.

"Okay, so that's eight, I have four more left. Cal, are you ready?" Skyler's voice suggested that she was really enjoying this.

"I'm ready, do your best," exhaled Cal with a bit of trepidation in his voice, but doing his best to be a good punishee. I think, in fact, he was actually enjoying being trapped on Skyler's naked lap. Skyler shifted herself around on her sofa -- and Cal on her lap - to get a better angle, I think in the process giving his cock a not-so-incidental rub with her legs. "Okay, here goes! she exclaimed.

In measured succession a few seconds apart, Skyler raised her right hand high and brought it down on Cal's ass, four more times. It looked like she was giving it her all. After the tenth one Cal actually let out a cry and grabbed hold of Skyler's ankle for something to hold on to while she delivered the last two. Finally, Skyler's part in this process was completed. She massaged his butt for a little while, then shifted her legs apart again, releasing Cal's cock so that he was free to get up. When he stood, Cal's face was still exhibiting a grimace, and his ass was flaming red. And his cock was still pointing straight out.

"Are you okay?" Skyler asked. "Is your butt okay?"

"Well, it hurts, but isn't that the idea?" Call responded. "It will feel better with time. Can I have a short break before the next round?"

"Yes," I responded. "I think that's a good idea." I had actually been a bit surprised by how jubilantly Skyler had gotten into spanking my husband. It didn't bother me -- I knew his pain was temporary and I was glad she had fun -- but she had really taken on her role with gusto. There might be a side of her I didn't really know.

"I think I'd like to do my turn a little differently," offered Steve, who had been pretty quiet so far. "I'm not so excited about putting Cal across my lap." Given that they were both naked, and that Cal was still erect while Steve has a giant cock, I wasn't a bit surprised by this.

"That's fine, just like I told Skyler, you can administer your spanks however you like. Figure out what you want to do, and Cal, tell us when you're ready for the next round."

"I think Cal should just stretch out here on this chaise lounge. I can spank him that way."

"Okay, I guess I'm ready." Cal moved over to the chaise, lay face down, adjusted his cock so that it was comfortably hidden, pointed up under his belly, and grabbed hold of the legs for something to hold on to. Then Steve walked over and pulled up an adjacent chair to sit in. He just sat there for a moment, contemplating the red ass before him. Then he raised his right hand, and brought it down on Cal's backside .... not very hard. The second blow wasn't much harder.

"Honey, you're being too easy on him!" exclaimed Skyler. "No, Skyler, that's okay," I responded. "Steve is in charge right now, and he gets to administer his spanks as he sees fit. Given how rough you were, I'm not surprised he wants to show a little sympathy for his kindred guy."

Steve threw me a look of appreciation and continued in silence. Three ... four .... all the way up to eleven ... and twelve. Cal's butt was still bright red, and given how sore it was from Skyler, I knew he had felt some pain even with Steve's softer spanks, but all in all, this part hadn't gone to badly for him. And that was perfectly okay.

But now it was my turn. I still hadn't decided quite what I wanted to do. Did I want Cal in my lap? I do like having him there for a good spank, but he had already experienced that position, and I probably wasn't going to swat as had as Skyler had, so it might pale by comparison. Should I put him over the back of a chair? Maybe. But then I decided I would just fall back on one of my favorite spanking positions -- having him kneel down, in this case on the chaise lounge, with his shoulders low and his butt high in the air. This presents easy spanking access to a stretched-out set of ass cheeks, while very nicely showing off Cal's delightful ball sack and cock, hanging down between his legs. I never swat those, at least not very hard, as that could do some damage, but I love watching them grow as he gets into the experience, and they swing around when his body jerks in response to my spanks. Might as well go whole hog here.

"Okay, Honey, kneel down on that chaise with your butt in the air. You know the way I want you. Skyler, since you were asking about how this usually goes, this is the spanking position I have him in most often. Feel free to come closer for a good look if you like."

Cal looked at me, I think surprised I was going to show him off to others in this manner, but then got up and 'assumed the position'. I generally use our paddle with him in this position, so using my hand would be different for both of us. I decided to start strong, reared back, and brought my right hand through the air to land smack on his right ass cheek. Seconds later, I hit the left cheek. Then a series of spanks, moving around at random. My hand was really stinging -- now I remembered why I had started using the paddle. In short order, though, I was up to number twelve, which after a short pause, I landed with perhaps the loudest SMACK! of the evening, and Cal's punishment was complete. Skyler and I smiled at each other -- that had gone pretty much just as we had hoped it would.

Cal groaned and rolled over onto his side -- not his back, as his butt was too sore for that. "I will never forget the beer again," he promised with a painful sigh. "We hope not!" I answered. "It will go worse for you next time!" But then, I leaned over and gave my Cal a passionate kiss, and whispered in his ear that he is the best and most spankable husband in the entire world. He smiled back at me and whispered back "Thanks, I'll do my best to keep it that way."

"Come on, honey, let's work on dinner" suggested Skyler, and she and Steve headed into the house. I followed, needing to pee and hoping to catch Skyler alone for a moment. When Steve went to the basement for some supplies, we had our chance.

"So, are you still up for this?" I asked? Skyler knew just what I was referring to.

"Are you kidding? Absolutely, aren't you? That spanking session was fun to administer, especially with Cal's cock trapped between my legs, but honestly, it made me even hornier for what we have planned than I was while waiting for you guys to get here, and now I'm totally up for some shared pleasure. I don't think any of us have ever done this kind of thing before, but between last Wednesday and then tonight, I'm feeling so hot and creamy, I'm ready to experiment, and I'm pretty sure the boys, once they get over their surprise, will be all in."

"Okay, just wanted to make sure. We'll see how it goes and I'll watch for your wink signals."

Dinner was a lasagna that was just coming out of the oven, a big green salad, garlic bread and lots of wine. We would need that wine to be fully loosened up for what was coming, I was sure. The three of us carried everything out and set it on the table. Cal gingerly got up from his lounge and came to the table to sit down .... slowly and carefully. Dishes were passed, wine poured, and we launched into various conversation topics that had nothing to do with nudity, or sex. Trips we each had planned, updates on the kids at college or beyond, work activities, etc. etc.

After seconds on everything, we all simultaneously leaned back and gave out happy groans of pleasure. It had been a great dinner. Cal slowly extricated himself from his chair and said "I didn't help with the dinner prep, so I'll get started on the clean-up. My butt could use a break from sitting, anyway."

With a wink in my direction, Skyler piped up and responded "Thanks, Cal, let me help carry things back in. Steve, why don't you stay out here and keep Kaci company."

The clean-up team gathered various plates and serving dishes, leaving all the wine glasses behind, and headed into the house. I stretched languidly and said to Steve, "Let's move over onto that couch over there. My butt is sympathizing with Cal, and those cushions will be softer and more comfortable than these wooden chairs." We both got up, refilled our wine glasses, and switched over, Steve sitting on one side of the sofa, while I settled sorta into the middle -- fairly close to him. "So, I'm curious, does Cal really enjoy getting spanked like that?" Steve asked.

1...45678...10