Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a while," I offered.

"Honey, when you come back could you bring me some water to drink? I'm pretty thirsty."

"Of course. We wouldn't want you to get dehydrated before we have drinks with a gorgeous paddleboarder, would we?"

I headed back up into the house to see what toys I could find. Some would be the standards -- Cal loves it when I run this little metal pinwheel all over his body -- but I also wanted to figure out what I could come up with that would be especially appropriate for outdoors. One obvious advantage -- no need to worry about making a mess we could easily hose away, so a big slather of oil or honey or whipped cream would be fine. His body was going to get pretty warm in the sun, so a dose of chilly ice melting everywhere would work well! I puttered around our toy drawer, and then the kitchen, gathering some supplies, then filled a thermos with water that I could guzzle and maybe just pour down Cal's throat, and headed back down to have some fun!

"Hi, Honey, I'm back," I chirped happily, letting him know that I was delighted to have been able to put him into this predicament. "Let's see, first let's get you that drink of water." I reached for the thermos, leaned over his face, and said "Open up!" He did, and somewhat deliberately, I poured a very large splash of very cold water towards his mouth, but really all over his face. He sputtered loudly. "Oh, how clumsy of me, let me try again." This time I actually did try to give him a good drink, as he hadn't really had any water in hours and I do value my husband's health.

"Okay, now let's see, where shall I start. I've decided not to blindfold you as want you to fully appreciate this out-of-doors experience." I began by simply stroking my fingers across the bottom of his feet -- he has ticklish feet. I won't ever let him tickle me, but he tells me I'm allowed to tickle him wherever and as much as I want to .... So I did! For probably twenty minutes all I did was run my fingers all over his body. It would jerk whenever I hit an especially ticklish spot, and he would cry out with an "Oooohhh" or a quick "AHH" but I can never get him to really break out into laughing hysterics. I could tell he was enjoying this, however, because that gorgeous cock of his was standing absolutely straight up. Every so often I would touch him there, but not much -- not yet -- that would come later.

After Cal had been well-tickled, I decided to up the ante with the pinwheel -- I call it 'that wheely thing' - starting on his chest, right between his nipples. This really makes him writhe and jerk around, and unlike on the bed, where he is usually well-stretched and tied to a firm surface, the hammock was bouncing around with him. It made controlling the pressure I used with the wheel a challenge to manage. Cal finds that the sharp metal tips, when applied to the skin of his cock and balls, can be particularly painful if the pressure is too hard, and I had to caution him several times to hold still, or I couldn't be responsible for the results.

By now, I could tell that Cal's entire body was aflame with sensory overload, so I decided to change tactics, and offer a massage, of sorts. I reached for the bottle of kitchen oil I had brought down, unscrewed the cap, and literally dumped it all over his cock and balls, finishing with a drizzle up his stomach to his chest and around his two nipples. Some of the oil just slid right off his body, between his legs, and down to the deck, but no matter, I had some clean-up plans in mind for later. I generally give him more oral sex than hand jobs, but this time, his slippery cock was going to get a physical workout. I reached over, took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, and just started stroking, then backed off to working just the head -- I think I pinched pretty hard, because he cried out at that one. One hand kept working the cock while the other trailed up towards his nipples -- I gave those a pretty good pinch as well. Then back to his balls, before I reached one slippery hand underneath and pushed a finger into his ass. It went in really easily -- the benefit of a good dose of oil -- so I backed out and then re-entered with two, which began to feel appropriately tight. Two fingers up his ass, all five fingers of the other hand working that cock as fast as they could -- I could tell it wouldn't be long before he spurted cum all over himself. But, I didn't want that, not yet, so with a couple final, extra hard squeezes and pokes, I backed off.

"You're looking very hot and slippery," I commented with a smile. "I think perhaps we ought to cool you off a bit." I reached into a little cooler I had brought down, grabbed a mesh bag full of ice cubes, and deposited it squarely on his groin. To make sure he couldn't buck it off, I grabbed another piece of robe, ran it around his body, under and through the hammock, and tied the ice bag squarely in place. I reached back into the cooler and grabbed a single ice cube out of another bag, brought my smiling face up close to his, and slid it into his mouth. "Don't want you to be thirsty, after all." Then I grabbed two more ice cubes, went down towards his lower end of the hammock, and placed one against the sole of each foot, holding them there before then bringing them around and beginning to trace up the inner side of his legs, up past his torso, and onto his two nipples. They were pretty well melted, though, so I reached back into the cooler, grabbed another mesh bag of ice, and spread it out over Cal's chest.

"Okay, between your hot body underneath and the heat of the sun on top, it shouldn't take too long for those ice cubes to melt. I'm going to just sit over here and read my book while they do." I was in the middle of a good summer beach read with lots of romance, intrigue and sex, so I settled into the lounge chair to enjoy that for a bit. However, I couldn't keep from looking up to watch my husband lie there, unable to do anything except feel cold ice water trickling around and off his body. I finally pushed myself back out of the chair, walked over to the hammock, bent down over my husband's face, and gave him the steamiest hands-free kiss I could muster. "How're you doing, Honey," I asked. "Is this what you envisioned when you asked to be tied to the hammock?"

Cal smiled wryly back up at me. "Well, in fact, it sorta is, though I didn't anticipate that dose of oil all over me. What time is it? How much time do we have before drinks?"

"That's nothing of your concern. If we're not done, maybe she and I will just have drinks down here while you're still tied up." Call looked at me with a startled expression. I smiled back, as wickedly as I could. I wouldn't do that, of course, not out of concern for Cal but for our guest, whom I hadn't even met yet. Cocktails with a new neighbor needed to be gracious and friendly -- even if one of us would be nude. But as he'd pointed out, she had already seen him in that condition.

"But it does look as though this ice is pretty well melted. I bet you've lost your erection; let's take a look." I untied the rope around Cal's groin and removed the bag. To my surprise, while not exactly erect, his cock hadn't really shriveled, but was still pretty full and tasty looking. Must have been the residual reaction to being tied down. "Oh, that's not too bad," I suggested. But let's see what I can do to really spruce this up again." I leaned over the hammock, took Cal's chilly cock in my mouth, and began to warm him up again. Almost immediately I could sense a response, and before long, he was growing longer, and harder, and Cal was beginning to emit a series of sounds that suggested he was feeling pretty good. I knelt on the side of the hammock for balance which sort of tipped him towards me, grabbed his balls and rumbled them around in one hand, with the other tracing up to his right nipple. I could tell there were still remnants of oil around his asshole that the ice hadn't washed away, so once again, I stuck a finger in, as far as I could reach, while I continued to work his cock with my lips and the tongue I had within. Suddenly he stiffened up, then started to thrash about on the hammock. I actually wanted to watch what happens, so I pulled my mouth off, grabbed his cock with the hand that wasn't in his ass, and stroked as hard as I could. At his age he doesn't usually generate a lot of volume when he cums, but today we must have done something right, because suddenly, my hand was awash with sticky stuff, with more landing on his lower belly. Cal let out as very loud, long, groaning "Oohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk that was ammmaaaaaaaaaaazzing." I kinda thought it was pretty amazing, too.

I lifted my knees off the hammock again, and gazed down at my exhausted husband, messy with oil and cum. "Just one more thing,", I said, reaching for the garden hose I had placed within easy reach, ready to activate with a pull on the trigger handle. "You are a mess. Before I can untie you, we'll have to wash down both your body, and this deck." With that, I flipped on the hose, and aimed it directly at my husband's crotch. It was set to a good rate of flow, though not a real jet-stream that could either hurt or cause damage -- but I expected it to be pretty cold, and my loving husband let out a shriek. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled. "That's COLD!"

"Well, that may be, but this was the best way I could think of to clean you off. Don't worry, it won't last too long. It'll just stimulate your skin, like you say you like." I played the water stream across his body, working my way first down one leg, back up the other, a pause again at his crotch, then up across his chest, I did decide that I should spare his face, but as I was spraying the deck below the hammock to wash away the dripped oil, I did point the hose up at his ass, at pretty close range given that it was partially protected by hammock ropes. Gotta clean out that well-greased hole, after all. His body jumped in surprise.

Shutting off the hose, I leaned over my husband and told him "Okay, you're all done, for now. I'll get you untied, and then you better go warm up in a shower, maybe wash your hair, neaten yourself up. You've got 45 minutes until your gorgeous paddle boarding friend shows up.

Right on time, 45 minutes later, the doorbell sounded. Cal didn't even wait for me to tell him to answer it -- he knew I would, so he just went and did it. Actually, now that I think back on it, he probably was looking forward to showing himself off to gorgeous Kelly. I decided to wait in the kitchen area to meet her. I heard voices, a brief conversation, the door shutting, then our guest made her way up the stairs, followed by Cal. I stepped forward. "Good afternoon! I'm Kaci, did I hear that your name is Kelly?"

"It is! Thank you so much for having me over. I haven't lived in the area long, so it's a real pleasure to meet some friendly neighbors, especially ones who, like me, enjoy experiencing early morning out on the water."

"Yes, well, we're not usually out that early, but today was sort of a special case. Has Cal explained just why he is naked .... again?"

Kelly laughed and then smiled. "Well, very briefly, but I do want to hear more about it. Rest assured that I'm not at all offended or bothered by nudity, I actually think it's pretty cool he is so relaxed about it, and I can't wait to learn more about you and your eagerness to dare your husband to do things like this."

"Well, that's a relief. What can we get you to drink?"

"White wine would be great. Are we heading out to this deck? What a view you have."

I was liking this woman already. She was probably twenty-plus years younger than us -- mid thirties or so -- but friendly, open and easy to get along with. And knock-out drop-dead gorgeous, but I wasn't going to hold that against her. Cal poured us all a glass of wine, we grabbed the nibbles I had prepared, and we headed out to settle onto the porch.

"So ..... tell me more?"

I decided to jump in before Cal could -- I wanted to start to build a friendship myself and not let Cal take control of this one. I went through the whole National Nude Day thing, touched on our experience Wednesday evening when Skyler and Steve came for dinner and stripped off, explained how I had decided I wanted to extend the holiday for Cal through the weekend, and then closed out with my perspectives on our shared river experiences earlier in the day. I did leave out all the parts about wild sex and hammock tie-downs and the like. We didn't yet know her THAT well.

"So Cal, I'm curious about how you see all this. Why does sitting here naked having a glass of wine with your wife and a woman you just met today, work for you?"

So then Cal took his turn, explaining -- again without a ton of detail - about our second marriage and his desire for us to compress a lifetime's worth of great sex and related friskiness into a second-marriage time frame, how we're both oldest siblings but he likes to sometimes not be in control, that he's perfectly comfortable being nude in places like our pool or a legitimate clothing optional beach, and that a situation like this morning, paddling about naked in a kayak and getting caught in a naked swim, or this evening, sharing a glass of wine with a neighbor while naked, somehow feel like it's maybe a little more daring but a logical extension of all those circumstances.

"I get it," Kelly responded, after hearing both of us out. "Thank you for sharing so openly. There's really no reason for you to have told me all that within hours of our meeting -- despite the circumstances of the meeting -- but I'm so glad you did. I think I'm going to like having you as river-neighbors."

So, may we ask about you?" I responded, as Cal reached for the wine bottles to refill our glasses. "What brought you to this area, what do you do for a living or for fun, and if I may be so bold as to ask, what was your initial impression when Cal swam naked past your paddleboard on his back this morning? Or opened our door in the nude?"

"Of course. I've lived in the area for only about three months. I actually moved here from Canada, where I grew up. I'm an artist and art photographer -- hence my comfort with nudity, as the nude form is often featured in my work. I left Canada after my marriage failed and I wanted a totally new place to start over, and the arts community here -- plus the access to the water, which you already know I love, has I think made this the perfect place to land."

"Oh, well, I'm so sorry about your marriage, but it seems we've all been through that, and Cal and I are proof that married life can be way better the second time around. Tell us some more about your work as an artist."

Well, I started out as a painter, but I often used photos to record scenes, images or people I wanted to paint, and after awhile I started also getting into photography as an art form in itself. I pay my bills -- at least I did in Canada -- with commercial work, and luckily I've been able to bring some of that with me, and my client base here is starting to build. But more and more, what I love is exploring the human form, whether in paint or photography, often in abstract ways."

I threw Cal a glance -- he professes a desire to do some of that, and has taken some "arty nude" photos of us, just with his iPhone camera. He wants to put framed copies up in our bathroom but I won't let him, though maybe that will change soon. I bet he would just love to explore learning a bit more about technique from Kelly. Or, perhaps, offering himself, or even ourselves up as subjects, something that a few days ago I would have rejected out of hand, but now ......

Our conversation continued, ranging from what the two of us do -- I'm a teacher, and Cal is pretty much retired -- to what little we know about the local arts community, to ... just whatever. Suddenly, we realized that we were on our third bottle of wine, and the sun, while not yet setting, was suggesting it was well past dinnertime.

"This is so much fun, I'm so glad that Cal almost swam into you today. We're just going to order some pizza for dinner, will you stay and join us? You can help me decide whether to make Cal answer the door when the delivery comes!"

"Oh, I do love your sense of adventure! Sure, I've got no plans, and I would love to stay. And it's not my call to make, but if you want Cal to answer the door naked, I'll support you all the way! In fact, I can already envision a painting I could make from that scene."

So, we ordered up some pizza -- in the end, I relented and decided not to force Cal to show himself off to an unsuspecting, probably teen-age, pizza delivery person, a decision I think he appreciated -- and when it came, cracked open yet another bottle of wine, which seemed to flow as smoothly as the conversation. Finally, we realized it was time for Kelly to head home. We actually offered her a guest bed since she had been so relaxed with the wine, but she lived close by and it turned out that she had walked over. As we were saying our goodbyes -- complete with hugs and kisses - I looked at Cal with admiration and shared "Honey, I have to say 'thank you' to you for being so willing to go out and kayak and swim naked this morning. Had you not done that, we never would have met this delightful person, who I think we're both going to come to regard as a great friend. Once again, you are showing me the positive power of nudity."

"I have to agree with that sentiment," added Kelly. "Nudity can be so freeing and door-opening. While tonight wasn't the night for it, you can both rest assured that I'm quite comfortable being in that state as well. Cal, perhaps we'll go out for some naked paddle-boarding lessons at dawn sometime."

"That would be very hard to resist," responded Cal. "I would also like to talk more with you about your art. I'd be really interested in learning from you there, too, maybe on both sides of the camera. Thank you also for helping to affirm with such reasonable sensitivity my exploration with nudity.

"All that would be great. I look forward to getting to know you both."

After wishing Kelly out the door, we tidied up and headed off to bed -- taking a break from sex for the night. I think we were exhausted!

Extended Celebration Day Three

We had shut off the alarms so we could sleep late, and the sun was already well up when, my eyes slowly opening, I snuggled up against Cal's warm body, nudging him awake. "Good morning," Cal mumbled, with a yawn. "I love waking up with you. What's in store for me today? I'm sure you've got something in mind."

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Not much during the day, but Skyler and I agreed that we had all had so much fun on Wednesday evening, we should get together again sooner rather than later. This time we're going to their house for dinner."

"Oh, we are? I presume I'll be naked? Are they going to join my extended holiday celebration again?"

"Of course you'll be naked. Don't know about them .... We'll just have to see. I did promise we would bring a couple sixpacks of that good craft beer you have downstairs -- can you be responsible for getting that into the car? But until this evening, I figure we'll just putter around the house ..... once I get a chance to enjoy loving my husband." We both seemed to feel that after all the conversation about nudity with Kelly the previous night, and for Cal, of course, having the conversations while naked, a little quiet spousal lovemaking was definitely in order, so that's exactly what we did. It was a delightful way to more fully wake up in a leisurely, pleasurable manner.

We did, eventually, spend the morning puttering -- doing laundry, changing the sheets, catching up on e-mail, a little cleaning of the kitchen, etc. Cal was naked, of course, but I was dressed normally. When mid-day rolled around, I suggested to Cal that he start on lunch while I took Duke for a quick walk around the block, but just as I set off, our friend Cicely from across the street came out with their dog, so we decided to walk together. She and I hadn't had a chance to catch up in a while, and the ten minutes or so it takes to do this walk wasn't nearly enough, so as we approached our homes, I suggested that Cicely drop her dog at her home and then come over so we could continue. I was sure the lunch menu would be expandable. I thought about warning her -- once before when she and I were heading down to our low-tide beach, she had to walk past Cal when he was skinny-dipping in the pool and made a big show of shielding her eyes -- but in truth, I don't think she cared and growing up here on the water as she had, I'm sure there was some dipping in her past as well. I guess I was feeling frisky, though, 'cause I decided to just let it flow and see what happened. When I got upstairs I did warn Cal that I had invited her over so he could expand the lunch. He just shrugged and said "of course, dear, whatever you say."

1...34567...10