Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, the evening was a pretty normal dinner with friends .... except for being naked. But looking back, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Maybe we should do it again sometime?"

"I expect that's something we could embrace. You know, Cal's out there getting lunch ready and he's still naked -- I told him I was extending National Nude Day for him through the weekend. I'm trying to decide on ways to spice it up -- so do you want to get together sooner rather than later? I think this time I might be ready to join in, too. Plus ...." and I giggled here a little -- "I really do want to see what Steve looks like with a full erection. I've already tried to picture it..."

"It's pretty amazing, I'll tell you that. Let me check with Steve and I'll call you back. Perhaps you guys come over here this time? We have a really private back yard, no one can see in, so ...... maybe we could help you turn nude weekend a little spicey?"

"That could be fun. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm talking like this! Okay, check with Steve and let me know. I'm gonna go, I think my handsome naked waiter probably has lunch on the table by now."

"Okay, I'll call you later this afternoon and we can plan. Have fun at lunch!"

I ended the call, went back out onto the porch and gave Cal a brief kiss. "That was Skyler, she called to thank us for last night and tell us what a "surprising" good time they had. What's for lunch?"

"Salad with sliced turkey, iced tea, and some cookies I found. I'm glad they had a good time. I think it was a surprising evening for all of us. You didn't have to get up and leave to talk to her, you know."

"Oh, you know how we girls like to gossip in private. So, today's Thursday, that means you've got nearly four days to continue celebrating your own personal National Nude Weekend, until it ends Sunday at sundown. Got any ideas for what you want to do?"

"I figure I'll just hang around the house and the pool?" Cal responded. "Can't really go anywhere. I hadn't really anticipated being dressed like this for the next four days. I expect you'll come up with something frisky for me to take on, however. You're getting good at that."

"Maybe," I acknowledged, with what I hoped was a sweet smile. "We'll see."

We did spend the rest of that day just lazing around the house and the pool -- it's a pretty nice option to have, even when one isn't naked. I wore my one bikini as a gesture to Cal's lack of garb, which I know he likes me in, and somehow managed to let Cal slip it off me in the pool during a swim so we could engage in a little sexual frivolity. Down in the water, after all, it's perfectly safe as we're well shielded from neighboring houses and the view of passing boaters. I kept a towel close by for when I emerged, but of course Cal had no such convenience. We lay out in our deck chairs, reading, listening to music, and just let the time pass us by.

"Honey," I said, as the afternoon wore on, "This is quite nice out here, but I think we ought to begin to engage in a few more activities. Tomorrow morning, let's take the kayaks out on the river for awhile, and then maybe go for a swim out there instead of the pool?"

"Uuummmm .... And I presume you want me to be nude for this?"

'It is National Nude Weekend for you, so yes, of course I do. But I'll tell you what -- let's go at sunrise. You know how beautiful it is out there early in the morning. It'll be Friday so not yet a busy weekend on the water -- I bet you'll be pretty safe that early in the day. And if we see someone .... well, you'll just have to paddle fast in the other direction."

Cal knew I wasn't going to bend on this idea, so he simply said "okay, dear, whatever you want" and went back to his book. But I could tell he was thinking about what it might mean to be out on the river naked. I had to admit, I was too. It made me a little nervous, but .... I was also kinda hoping we would find some company out on the water. That would be fun to see ...

After one more dip in the pool, we decided we had had enough sun for the day, and headed back up to the house. I jumped in the shower to wash off, and just as I finished toweling off, Cal came into the bathroom and handed me my phone. "Here, it's Skyler, for you. I saw her name pop up on your phone as it rang so I went ahead and answered it."

"Thanks, Honey", I responded, and I walked out towards the porch to find some privacy while Cal took his shower. I was still naked, but ... heck ... no one can really see me if I stay towards the shadows at the back, can they?

"Hey Sky," I greeted her. "Did you chat with Steve?"

"I did, and we're on. He was excited about doing dinner again. I didn't mention that you've extended Cal's nude holiday experience -- we'll keep that between us -- but I think he's hoping something will happen. How's Saturday afternoon, say around 5:00?"

"Works for us."

"And Kaci?" Skyler had a somewhat tentative tone to her voice.

"Yes?"

"I have to admit, I think some of the things you described that you do to Cal sometimes sound really hot. I get juicy just thinking about them. My imagination goes back and forth between envisioning myself watching you two, and actually doing something with Steve while you watch. I don't think it would bother me ... and I doubt it would bother Steve ... if ... if ... if we did let ourselves get just a little more frisky, as you call it, when we're together this time?"

"Well, I'm not really sure I know exactly what you're suggesting. From the hesitation in your voice, I sense you're not sure either. But we both had such amazing hot sex last night, clearly being together nude was a turn-on for all of us, and it might be fun to see if we can embrace that when we're together, not just afterwards. So maybe let's just see what happens? Let's not tell the guys what we're noodling about; let this be a surprise for them. We'll need to have a way of communicating whether something is okay or not, though. How about a wink says 'yes, I'm comfortable, go ahead', and a look down towards the ground says 'I'm not so sure about this'?"

"Oh, God, I can't believe we're even having this conversation. I have to go deal with how wet I am. It all sounds good, we'll see you Saturday. I might call you again to chat some more, though."

"Okay. Hope the sex tonight is still really good!"

"Me too!"

We broke off the call, and I just sat back in my chair in wonder. Yesterday morning, I was what most folks would think of as a typical normal middle-aged wife, one who wouldn't, for example, ever go naked on a nude beach, even though I do have an adventuresome husband whose eclectic tendencies I have agreed to tolerate and even support. In 36 hours, I'd become a woman who was essentially agreeing she would at least spend an evening naked with friends, and perhaps would engage in some sort of shared sexual experiences -- I couldn't begin to envision whether that meant doing stuff with (or to) my husband with others there watching, or watching others. Could this possibly lead to doing stuff WITH others! Holy Smokes!

Cal walked onto the porch, clearly surprised that I was sitting out there naked. "Are you joining me in the Nude Week celebration?" he asked.

"No, no, I just started talking with Skyler and never quite managed to get dressed. I'll go do that now." I got up out of my chair, stretched my arms up high (somewhat intentionally teasing Cal, as I know he loves watching me stretch -- he says I look particularly lithe and sexy when I do), and headed back to the bedroom to find some clothes. I decided I would go braless, something I don't do often as my breasts really need the support, and I slipped into a particularly lightweight, clingy tee shirt. I also decided I could go commando beneath a pair of loose lightweight shorts. If Cal had to be naked, it was the least I could do in supporting him. And I had a pretty good sense there would be more hot sex tonight! The moment I walked back out to the porch, I could tell Cal appreciated my selections.

Extended Celebration Day Two

The next morning, our alarm went off at 5:30 am. "Oh My God," I groaned. "whose idea was it to go for a sunrise kayak and swim?" My pelvis was still a bit sore from the workout it had gotten the night before. I had been right -- very right - about there being more hot sex in the offing last evening. We had enjoyed it immensely! But then my brain warmed up the idea of what I had planned for Cal this morning, so I leaned over, gave him a kiss, and ripped the covers off his naked body. "Okay, my Love. Time to put ourselves into those kayaks. Ready to go?"

"We really have to do this?" Cal groaned back at me.

"We absolutely do. It's part of celebrating your holiday. And, the longer you dither around, the more likely it becomes we find a crowd on the river. Your choice!"

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!" Cal slowly swung his legs over the side of the bed and began to straighten up. "Okaaayyy. Whatever you say, dear." We peed, brushed our teeth, I put on a one-piece suit and a tee-shirt, and we headed down to the garage to grab the kayak paddles. The water was calm, so safety wouldn't be an issue and we left the float vests behind -- it wouldn't do for Cal to put one on, anyway. Cal barely seemed to notice, as he walked out to our floating dock on the river where the kayaks are kept, that he was totally exposed to the world. Guess he was getting used to the nudity idea.

I had been right again -- the river was totally deserted this early in the day. The sun was just rising behind us, casting a rosy glow on the opposite bank of the river. The water was in fact pretty much dead calm -- almost a mirror, reflecting upside-down houses and trees across the way. Really pretty. We untied the kayaks, dropped them into the water, and then climbed in. The seats ride pretty high on the kayak bodies, and it would be very obvious to anyone we encountered -- anyone fairly close, at any rate - that Cal was naked. Just as I had expected. No place to hide.

We started paddling upriver. It was a truly beautiful morning, exactly the sort of day that one hopes for if one enjoys communing with nature in a kayak. Maintaining a very leisurely pace, we glided over the still water, tempered only by the mini-wakes each dip of a paddle brought. We weren't far off shore, so anyone enjoying early morning coffee out on a deck might have been able to see Cal's state of undress, but I wasn't concerned, and he appeared not to be either. After perhaps half a mile, we turned towards the marshes on the other side of the river, surrounding an island with a few summer homes. Back in these waters, winding our way through the passages in the marsh grass, we were essentially invisible.

Invisible ... except to anyone else who might be back here with us. Rounding a fairly narrow bend, we found ourselves nearly face to face with a solo stand-up paddleboarder, also out for a peaceful morning jaunt. She was quite skilled, gliding along without the slightest wobble. She was also striking -- tall and leggy, blonde, and wearing a pretty minimal bright green bikini.

"Good morning," she brightly called out. "Isn't it a beautiful morning out here?" She gave no sign of even having noticed that Cal was wearing, well, nothing at all.

"It's gorgeous," I responded, as we approached closer to her. "A perfect morning to be out on the water." Cal seemed to be keeping quiet, I expect hoping that he could slip by her without being noticed. That wasn't going to happen, however, as in the narrow channel they were about to pass within about six feet of each other. Cal was sorta trying to cover himself but couldn't do so without looking like he was embarrassed to be caught, so he finally gave up and just dipped his paddle into the water. I watched the woman lower her gaze as Cal started to slide by in his kayak, then break into a wide smile before she looked straight at him, then back at me. "Enjoy your morning," she said, with an amused and not-at-all-concerned sort of expression.

"Oh, I am, very much," and I smiled back at her, almost as if we were two women sharing an intimate secret. She continued on her way, and we on ours, before long emerging back into the main part of the river. I paddled up next to Cal and kidded him about being caught naked on the water by such a gorgeous woman. I think -- from the very apparent extended condition of his cock -- that he had in fact rather enjoyed the experience.

"Shall we head back to our dock?" I asked. "You look like you could use a swim in some cold water." Cal agreed, and so we paddled back across the river and back up to our house. Getting out of the kayaks and onto the dock is a bit awkward -- there's no graceful way to do it, especially when one is naked - but we both managed, then pulled the kayaks back up on the dock.

"Okay, Honey, time for you to take a swim. Here, I'll hold your glasses," and he handed them over to me. "Luckily the river is still pretty deserted, I don't see any boat traffic." That was true, but I did, however, see a lone blonde paddleboarder in a green bikini heading quietly in our direction. I chose not to mention that. "I think you deserve more than your usual quick dip, however. Why don't you swim out to that moored boat on the other side of the river, and back? Looks like there's nobody on board."

Cal looked at me, sighed, responded with his usual concession comment: "Yes, dear, whatever you say," and jumped into the water. He started out towards the boat in a crawl, but before long, flipped over onto his back. I had to admit, I was impressed with his willingness to swim cock side up out in the river. Stroking out as he was, I don't think he had any idea that he was heading straight for our paddle-boarding friend. She could hear him, however, and I saw her simply stop paddling and stand there on the water, watching him approach. The sun was now well above the horizon and it had the effect of brightly lighting the curves of her gorgeous tanned body in its green bikini, while blinding Cal as he was looking right back up into the glare. It looked as if Cal was actually going to swim right into her, but at the last moment she flicked her paddle and slid back a few feet, so Cal passed right in front of her board. In an instant, the woman and her bikini suddenly became the most prominent feature in Cal's line of sight. They were too far away for me to hear, but I expect she offered him some sort of friendly greeting, and he suddenly dropped his legs down into the water, beginning to tread water. To my surprise they stayed out there for several minutes, obviously engaging in a substantive conversation, before Cal waved at her, she waved back, and he starting stroking back towards shore. The woman dipped her paddle back in and gracefully headed off.

When Cal made it back to the dock, I reached down and gave him a hand up out of the water. We hadn't brought a towel down, but the day was warming up nicely, so we settled into a couple of deck chairs so he could dry off in the sun. "That looked like quite a conversation," I opened with, smiling. "Did you have fun chatting while naked with the gorgeous paddleboarder?"

"Well, I was hoping she couldn't really see too much through the water, except for that first good look when I passed her by." (I looked over and could easily see the bottom of the river adjacent to the dock, so I concluded that in fact she had seen quite a lot under water.) "And yes, she's really nice. Her name is Kelly, and she lives up on one of those streets in the next neighborhood."

"Did you explain why you were kayaking and swimming naked in the river?"

"Well, not all the details, that would have taken too long. I just said that my wife had dared me to do it, and I know better than to say no to my wife. She laughed and said that's a good policy and she wants to meet you, so I invited her over later for a drink."

"You invited her over for a drink. While you are celebrating National Nude Weekend?" This was a turn I hadn't expected; as an oldest sibling (which Cal is, too), I like to be in control of the situation, and Cal seizing the initiative to invite a gorgeous someone over, knowing I've insisted he be naked, was, well, a shift in control.

"Yes, later today, around 5:00. We can explain the National Nude Day or Weekend thing when she comes. She obviously won't be concerned about it, since she's seen all there is to see of me and wasn't the least bit offended. It will be just like Skyler and Steve last evening, except only for a drink or two, no dinner, and we don't really know her yet. She really does want to meet you; I think your dare impressed her.

"Okay, you're the one who will be naked. It won't bother me, not this weekend, anyway."

We sat there in quiet solitude for awhile, just looking over the peaceful river, until a line of several boats starting coming around the bend. We both agreed that with all the exercise and excitement, it was time for a big breakfast, so pulling ourselves up out of the chairs, we headed up to the house. I took the lead just so that Cal's backside would remain in view of the boaters, should they be looking our way.

Given the early hour we had arisen (and the late -- or really nearly equally early) hour we had finally gone to sleep after our exertions of the night before, we were both a bit tired, so after a breakfast of egg scramble, bacon and toast, we agreed that this should just be a quiet day. By now it was mid-morning; I went back to bed for a nap, while Cal took a book and his naked body down to the hammock on our lower-level deck and settled in there. I expect, however, that he drifted off nearly as fast as I did.

When I awoke, I rolled over and looked at the clock; it was a bit after one in the afternoon. I stretched (this time for solely my own pleasure), then climbed into the shower, where I gave myself a good cleansing and trimming. Throwing on some clothes, I wandered out into the living room, where all was silent.

I went downstairs and looked on the lower deck, where I found Cal still sound asleep, on his back in the hammock with his body splayed out in all directions. I hadn't been planning this, but suddenly I realized it was the perfect opportunity! Cal likes me to sometimes tie him down in bed and then play with his body, and has always wanted me to tie him to the hammock, so his body can be tickled, teased and tormented out in the fresh air. He was already almost perfectly positioned. I went to get the four rope ties he had prepared and stored in a drawer for just this occasion -- he wasn't ever a boy scout, but he does like to help me be prepared should inspiration strike -- and then gently began to bind his wrists and ankles to the hammock, adjusting his positon slightly as I went. It's one of those white woven rope hammocks, so the ties can go just about anywhere his wrists and ankles might be. He wasn't yet fully stretched out, but I could fix that after I got him secured.

Just as I finished the second ankle, I felt him stretch -- or try to -- and let out a long "Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnn". Then his eyes suddenly flipped open, as he realized the predicament he was in. He looked at me, and I could tell, part of Cal was just plain surprised, part of him unsure of what was coming, and part of him delighted that I had taken the initiative to do something he has always let me know he would enjoy. I untied the rope I had just tied, grabbed his ankle, briskly pulled it out so that his leg was fully extended, then retied him there, firmly. Then I did the same to his other ankle, then each wrist. Finally, I spoke.

"Good afternoon, Honey. You looked so enticing lying here naked on the hammock, I just couldn't resist. But now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with you ... or more accurately, to you. I think while I do that, I'm just going to let the sun warm your body," and I reached over to raise the two blinds that had been creating some shade while Cal slept. The sun had come around so for the next hour or so it would blaze fully on his body. It also lit it well, so while the hammock cords shielded some details, anyone looking up from a boat on the river -- certainly anyone with binoculars -- would easily see that my husband was stark naked on his hammock.