Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as the guy who apparently started a trend, I'll just say that I'm glad you all joined in. Especially you, Honey," I said to Kaci with a smile. "I think this has convinced me that my appreciation for being naked isn't off base, and that we can all be totally relaxed and normal with each other, whether we're wearing clothes or not. And, at least once in a while, I think 'not' is a great way to be."

"Yes, I think we agree. Thank you for opening our eyes to this. We might have to do it again sometime! Steve honey, it's getting late, shall we be heading home?"

"Sure, but we better get dressed first."

"Oh, you don't want to drive home naked? Too bad, but I guess you're right." And with that we all got up from the table and went indoors, to where Kaci had stashed Steve and Skyler's clothes on a table. They put themselves back together, we shared hugs all around, and then our friends -- our newly more daring and interesting friends -- went down the stairs, out the door, and got into their car to drive home.

Kaci and I just looked at each other for a moment.

"Well, that was quite an evening!" we both said, almost simultaneously. "Sure was. Let's finish the clean-up, and then maybe we can relax together just a little more out on the porch." Since all the cooking had been on the grill there wasn't a lot to do -- we put plates and desert bowls and glasses into the dishwasher, hit the start button, wiped down the counter, and then headed back out onto the porch. Somehow, a little brandy while gazing out into the darkness seemed like just the right way to end the evening. I poured a measure into each snifter, and settled down onto the wicker sofa, expecting Kaci to snuggle in next to me for some peaceful conversation.

Kaci, however, had something different in mind. She stood before me, literally grabbing my eyes with an intense, smoldering gaze. Her hands went to her waist, where the tie to her robe was still loosely fastened around her, took hold of each end, and slowly pulled them apart. Then she shrugged her shoulders, and the robe fell to the deck, puddling in a pile around her feet. Her gaze held my eyes as she moved closer, one leg settling in on each side of my two legs. Kaci lifted her knees onto the sofa, scrunched forward, and settled her ass cheeks down onto my lap, all the while staring hungrily into my eyes. Her breasts -- her perfect, beautiful breasts I love so much -- were positioned literally inches from my mouth. She placed her hands on my shoulders.

"There, that's better", breathed Kaci. "now, did you want to talk about our day?"

"Uummmmm" I mumbled, totally distracted by the shape of her breasts and her beautiful pink aureole.

"Well, I do", she said, soothingly. "Did you enjoy your National Nude Day celebration?"

"I sorta think I'm still enjoying it," I said, successfully transferring my gaze up her body to meet her eyes. "But yes, I certainly did. I think you deserve a friskiness medal for ordering me to stay naked all day, even with friends over for dinner, and apparently not caring a bit about what they would see."

"Not care a bit?" she asked, slowly stroking her fingers down off my shoulders and towards my nipples. "Oh, you've got it wrong. I cared. In fact, I thought it was really hot! All day I couldn't wait for them to get here. I loved their dumbfounded expressions when you answered the doorbell and stood there at the front door naked. They really didn't know what to make of you."

"Well, they seemed to settle into the idea pretty easily. But then when Skyler suggested getting naked themselves, you seemed a bit uneasy."

"Well, I was initially kinda surprised; that wasn't part of my plan. I'd gotten used to the idea of just you being naked with the rest of us dressed, so at first, when they stood up and took off their clothes, I wasn't sure what to make of it. But I didn't see any way I could complain, so I just said to myself 'okay, this will be interesting'. I didn't have any inclination, back then, to follow suit. I was fine with just staying dressed. Except then when we went swimming ...... I was so torn about what to do. You saw me back there in the closet, I was really distraught! I don't get naked around other people! But then I just decided I had to tell myself to grow up and have some fun -- everybody skinny dips sometimes, right? Like I said, if you all could do it, I could do it. So, I did. And you know what? Pretty quickly, I was totally comfortable around you all. After the swim, I put my robe sort of back on, really just as a gesture of respect for the way I'm 'supposed' to be ... but maybe I was just taking a little time to get used to the idea. I admit I liked it when the robe gapped open during desert and you all could see my breasts.

"Well, I'm so glad you gave yourself permission to join the celebration, at least for the swimming part. You did seem to relax pretty quickly, once you broke through the psychological barrier."

By now, Kaci's fingers had made their way down my chest to my nipples, one on each side, and were alternately caressing, then twisting and pulling on them as she continued to reflect on the evening. My cock, which was sort of trapped beneath her, was all on its own signaling its desire to be freed and wave around.

"I bet you enjoyed looking at Skyler", Kaci suggested with a teasing tone to her voice. "She's pretty hot! And Steve!!! I don't have experience with a whole ton of men, but I do know I've never seen a cock as big as his. I couldn't help but wonder what it looks like erect. Is that bad of me?" Kaci giggled. "I bet he gets huge! How does she fit that inside her? For a moment, I was even thinking it's too bad we're not into group sex."

Kaci knows that if the opportunity presented itself and she was willing, I could easily be enticed into some friendly sharing with another couple. She's made it very clear that she's not willing and that idea should just remain a fantasy in my head, but now ...... I can't decide if she's dropping a hint for next time, or maybe kinda turning the idea over in her mind, or just being a total tease about this fantasy to pull my chain.

"You know, Honey," Kaci continued, pausing to give me a brief, warm kiss, her breasts pressing in against my shoulders, "As I sit here now, I am totally turned on by two things." Another kiss came my way, "First , it's really sexy that you obeyed me so perfectly today. I appreciate that. I know under our rules you're not allowed to complain, but you still might have, and you didn't, and I think THAT's really hot." Another kiss, this one a little longer and more passionate. "And the other thing is", she continued, "Though I'm really surprised, I am also totally turned on that I'm discovering I can actually be comfortable being naked around other people. I know I put my robe back on, maybe because I was s'posed to, but honestly, I could have just dropped it and been happy. Look what I've been missing! I am suddenly so looking forward going nude on Happy Bay Beach next year! Probably not on Orient, that's such a zoo of naked bodies and I still want my lunch and drinks brought to my beach chair by the beach guy. But in a nice quiet setting ......? And she dove in with a really hard kiss with lots of tongue.

Coming up for air, I managed to get a word in edgewise. "So, would you like to take this off to our bedroom where it's a little more comfortable?"

"Nope," Kaci responded, as she started to slide back off my lap, glancing down at the cock she was releasing from its constraints. "And I was wrong, there's a third thing turning me on, and I'm pretty sure he wants attention. You're right, it would be more comfortable in bed, but you're always wanting us to have sex in different locations, and I think you deserve a reward for being so good today. Let's stay out here in the night air. The candlelight is really nice."

By then Kaci had slid all the way to the floor, and she was pressing my knees outwards, looking hungrily at my cock. One set on each side, her fingernails traced a set of lines down my outer thighs, around my calves, and then slowly, oh so slowly back up on the inside, until they settled in on either side of my balls. Slowly scratching, back and forth, Kaci moaned "Ooohhhh, this looks delicious," as she reached her lips forward and extended her tongue out to tickle the tip of my penis. I was very much standing at attention, and after twizzling her tongue all around, her lips gradually settled in and took hold, sucking my shaft in to almost its full length.

"AAAAAHHHHHH", I groaned. "You are soooooo good at that."

"MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," Kaci responded. She pulled off for a second. "I'm glad you think so. I'll give you a little more and then we're going to move to the table." Kaci took ahold again, and slowly bobbed her head up and down, back and forth, dragging her teeth and tongue across my shaft while her fingers continued to fondle my balls. This was exquisite, made even more enjoyable by the fresh cool night air, the flickering candlelight, and, I noted, awareness of a boat that was slowly motoring by in the distance. I didn't think we could really be seen given how low on the deck we were, but still, just knowing they were out there .....

I could tell the pressure was building, and think Kaci felt a pulse or two in my groin, because a moment later she pulled off with a pop, untangled her legs from the kneeling position she was in, and stood up. Now, her beautiful nude body might easily be seen from a passing boat, but it didn't seem to be the time to mention that. She grabbed a couple pillows with one hand, took my hand in the other, and pulled me towards the dining table. It's a pretty sturdy wooden thing, and once or twice in the fifteen years we've owned it has supported our weight together.

"Let me rearrange these", Kaci said, as she moved several candles in their lanterns to different locations on the table. She laid out the two pillows, turned to face me, and placing her hands on the table edge behind her, hiked her body up onto the table. Laying back, she adjusted one pillow to provide a soft cushion for her head, and lifting her ass up in the air, tucked the other beneath her cheeks. Then she placed her feet together at the very edge of the table, spread her knees as wide as she could, and said "my turn, please".

Kaci was a vision of naked female beauty illuminated by the warm flickering light of the candles. She knows I love her with a Brazilian wax and she clearly had recently updated herself, because her vulva was clean, open and inviting. I began by laying my fingertips -- I've got no nails worth using, and she doesn't like to be scratched anyway -- on the inner sides of her feet, then slowly tracing up her calves, around her knees, and then further up her thighs, stopping just short of her womanhood. Kaci let out a deep groan. "Oh My God, that already feels so Gooooooooood." My fingers traced down to the sides of her ass cheeks, then up and around over her pelvic area, and slowly up to her breasts, which I circled several times before just brushing her nipples. "Ohhhhhh, pleeeeaaaaassseeeee," she exclaimed breathily. "Lick me, pleeeeaasseee". Given everything she had done for me that day, I decided it was best to comply, and bending over, I slowly dragged my tongue from her perineum up across her vulva, stopping briefly to flit back and forth across her clit. Her pelvis actually jumped! "YES, THAT'S WHAT I WANT," Kaci exclaimed. Using a couple fingers to spread her labia lips apart, I dove in, extending my tongue as far into her as it would reach, circling around to taste every surface of her pussy. Her pelvis was already shaking .... This wasn't going to take very long, and I knew she didn't want me to tease her, she just wanted to cum. Slowly I rotated my hands around so that one set of fingers was twiddling her clit, while the other, well lubricated with her flowing juices, probed and then penetrated her anus, as my tongue continued tasting and probing deep into her vagina. She'll only let touch her rear hole when she's on the verge of cumming, but in those moments, if she could manage speak, I think she would admit she loves the multiplicity of sensory stimulations.

Kaci's legs strained to lift her pelvis as she stretched toward me as far as she could. "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" She yelled. Sound carries well over the water, and if there were boaters out there on the river, or even a neighbor or a porch or with open windows, there's no question they would know what she was feeling. "OOOOHHHHHAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," Kaci yelled, as her orgasm wracked her body. "Oh, Stop, that's Enough, Please, Please ..." she whimpered. With one last stroke across her vulva, I backed off, and stood up straight again, admiring her as she came down from her pleasure high.

"Oh My God, That Was Really, Really Good," Kaci said with a sigh. "But Honey?" she continued. "I still want you inside of me. Please, fuck me now!"

Not one to refuse such an invitation, I took ahold of each of Kaci's ankles and, pulling them upwards, placed an ankle on each of my shoulders. This is actually one of our favorite positions, even in bed, because I can get so far inside. My cock was very ready for this, and without much preliminary -- she'd already had that -- I placed my engorged cockhead at her entrance and pressed. Kaci was really, really wet, so I slid in easily.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, somewhat in jest as I knew the answer.

"Oh, yes, yes," she said, her face brimming with ecstasy. "Now go for it! Take me! Fuck Me Hard! I want to feel you cum!"

So I did as instructed, and promptly began rocking my hips back and forth, penetrating, withdrawing, penetrating again. I had to agree with her .... She felt so Good! She was working her kegal muscles to grab me as best she could, but she was so slippery inside, I could barely tell. Once again the pressure began building within me, and within a very short time, I was shaking and pulsing. Finally, unable to help myself, I exploded within her, layering her insides with cum as I exclaimed "OhhhhhhhFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKKKKKK". It had been quite awhile since I had cum with this much intensity, and as I slowly withdrew, I had a fleeting thought that it was a good thing our deck pillows are washable, as the one below her ass was pretty well soaked with our mix of juices.

I leaned down again, gave her vulva a soft kiss, gave each nipple a soft kiss, and then gave her lips a soft kiss. "Are you good now?" I queried? Kaci smiled up at me once again.

"Oh, Yes, Thank You, Honey," she said, slowly exhaling. And then with a frisky little giggle, she pushed her torso back up to a sitting position, stared at me possessively, and added, "There's only one more thing. I've decided that having just a single day for you to celebrate being nude isn't nearly enough. Since I'm in charge, I'm declaring that for my husband, this is actually National Nude Week at our house. It lasts until Sunday at sundown. That's four more days for you to stay totally naked. I hope you're up for it ......"

**********************

Extended Celebration Day One

"Oh my God, Kaci, after we got home last night I think Steve and I had our best sex in like five years!"

Hi! I'm Kaci, and that first line is my friend Skyler, telling me about what a terrific night she had just experienced. As we chatted on the phone, I was watching my naked husband Cal setting the table on our porch for lunch. Skyler and her husband Steve had been over for dinner the evening before -- which happened to be National Nude Day, an event my husband claims to appreciate, so I had insisted that Cal celebrate accordingly all day and all evening long. Skyler and Steve had been a bit surprised when Cal answered the door naked, but before long, they actually decided to join in, and shed their own clothes as well. I'm generally not quite as comfortable exposing my body -- at least I wasn't, then - so I stayed mostly dressed except I did convince myself to strip off for a couples skinny-dip in our pool and then served desert wearing a terry robe I intentionally left pretty loose. A girl has her standards to maintain, after all.

Skyler continued with her story. "As we left your driveway, I looked over at my husband and said "Steve, I just can't resist. You have to drive -- and please don't get pulled over for anything -- but I want to keep celebrating National Nude Day." Then I wriggled out of all my clothes, underwear included, and chucked it all over the back seat and into the way back cargo area, well out of reach. It felt so freeing! It's a good thing we don't live too far from you, as Steve could barely keep his eyes on the road, and his hands on the wheel, as we tooled down the road. The bulge in his pants -- the really big bulge, as you might expect if you noticed the size of his cock last night -- was very tempting, but I didn't want to distract him any more than I already was, so I kept my hands to myself."

"What were your hands doing to yourself?" I couldn't resist asking.

"Well ...... okay, I'll admit they were sorta caressing my boobs and occasionally probing at the folds of my pussy, but I was mostly just wanting to enjoy the feeling of being nude -- and the hot fun of teasing Steve. When we pulled into our garage, I hopped out right away -- I think I wanted Steve to chase me - but the door to the house is on his side, so by the time I got around the car he was there to grab me. He shoved me up against the car and kissed me really, really hard -- God, he tasted so good. I grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands and pulled, sending buttons everywhere, then grabbed for his belt. 'Time for you to get naked too!' I frantically exclaimed. I guess he agreed because he yanked on his belt to undo it and practically shoved his own shorts down to the garage floor. That gave me time to wriggle away, and I raced through the door towards the stairs and our bedroom. I think his rush to get his ankles untangled actually slowed him down because I had a good head start, but he caught me at our bedroom door, reaching one hand around to grab my boobs, and the other down over my pussy. Then he shoved me onto the bed, face first, pulled my ass up to his cock level, and just plunged straight into my pussy. When Steve gets hard he's incredibly big and I was afraid that being that rough it might hurt or even cause some damage, but I must have been really, really wet because he slid right in. Literally within seconds, I think we were both screaming in ecstasy as our initial orgasms washed over us, wracking and shaking our bodies. Like I said, we haven't had an experience like that in, oh God, I don't know how many years. Once we had recovered, we made love two more times -- a little more gently each time -- and in between we shared and reminisced about how much we had enjoyed the experience of getting naked at your house last night. Then when we woke up ..... well, let's just say the very first thing I did after finally making it into the shower was call you to thank you for the evening. And look what time it is -- it's not even morning anymore!"

"Well, I'm glad we could be so helpful," I responded, getting up to move to another spot in the house where I could have a little privacy for some girl talk. "Our evening ended with some pretty great sex here on the porch as well. It's interesting how all evening long when you and Steve were here, the three of you could be naked -- and me partly so, at the end -- and it all seemed so normal and non-sexual. Neither of the guys really even got an erection, though I did sneak a peek or two at Steve and he seemed to be growing a bit, shall we say, fuller? We all just hung out, enjoyed dinner, lots of wine, a swim and desert, and chatted about stuff. It didn't even matter that a lot of the stuff we chatted about was all the intimacies of Cal's and my sex life! As I recall, we shared some pretty explicit details. It was only afterward, when we were each with just our own husbands but thinking back on the experience, that we all got so hot and sexual."