Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's just a part of our marital sex-play routine. I'm not sure "enjoy" is the right term for the spanking itself, though he says he really likes the way it really stimulates his nerve endings, so I guess maybe he enjoys that - but he definitely gets into the experience of submitting to it, and having me administer it. We took him by surprise by including you two. And wow, Skyler was tougher on him than I think I ever am. I appreciate that you took it easy."

"It was the least I could do. His butt looked like it was probably hurting."

"Well, thank you" I commented, as I slid my hand onto his leg seeking to give the impression that I was reinforcing my words with a gentle friendly touch. In truth, I was just getting ready for my next move. Being up close had confirmed, Steve carries by far the largest cock I have ever seen. It's long, and thick, and at this moment was lying like a soft heavy log along his leg, inches from my fingers. I cuddled in a little closer. "Steve, may I ask a favor of you?"

"Of course, what would you like?"

"I would really like to hold your penis. I've never seen anything like it. Cal's, I think, is pretty normal and I do love it, but yours is just amazing, and I would really enjoy seeing what it feels like to touch and hold it."

"Whaaaat?"

"May I please hold your penis? Your cock?"

"Aahhh ... well, that's certainly not the sort of favor I was anticipating. But I guess, since we're both sitting here naked and we've already put Cal through some unusual things, I guess it would be okay. Go ahead."

I slowly reached out, with both hands, and picked it up off his leg. I can't even describe what it felt like -- a very soft texture, yet very solid in its heft and weight. I raised it high and flipped it over, so I could see the underside, which was lined with veins and a series of small ridges. This also gave me a great view of his balls, which likewise were quite large and heavy, and I couldn't resist letting one hand stray down to cup them and lift them. My other hand began exploring, quietly, slowly, stroking up and then back down his shaft.

"You might want to be careful there ..... you may generate some reactions."

In truth, I could already feel the body of his cock beginning to lengthen out bit by bit, at the same time growing firmer and less pliable. "That won't bother me," I cooed back at him. "I'd like to see that. Will it bother you?"

"No, I would probably enjoy it", he said with a slight groan. "But I'm not sure Skyler would approve."

"Oh, I most definitely approve!" While Steve and I had been engrossed by his cock, Skyler and Cal had returned from the kitchen, and she was standing just a few feet with us, smiling in amusement and pleasure. She gave me a wink, the sign to keep going. "I think we should let Kaci and Cal see how amazingly large you can really get. Go right ahead, Kaci, I want you to experience what happens when he grows to full size."

I continued my ministrations, slowly tightening my grip as I watched this monster grow. It was almost like one of those kid's toys where you water the little tube and see it turn into a caterpillar. Eventually I couldn't resist leaning over and giving the tip of his head a little lick. There would be more to come of this, but first I looked up to Cal and Skyler for assurance. Skyler's smile had grown even broader, if that's possible; she was clearly enjoying watching her husband's cock in the hands, and lips, of another woman. And Cal, who at first had looked a bit concerned, was also slowly breaking into a smile, I think beginning to realize what it appeared that Skyler and I might have planned for the evening, in addition to his spanking. It was Skyler's turn to initiate her part of the deal.

"Cal," she said softly, turning and taking both his hands in hers. "It appears Kaci is going to be busy for awhile. My question for you is ........ would you like to touch my body? I know you enjoy looking at me naked; I've caught you at that, both Wednesday and tonight. And don't worry, that's perfectly okay with me, I take it as a compliment. But wouldn't you like to touch me here ..." and she pulled Cal close and placed my husband's hands on her perfectly formed ass cheeks, "...or here ..." and she slowly drew his hands around to the side, lifting them up and around her oh-so-slender waist, "... or here..." and she brought his hands slowly up her stomach, under and around her perfect boobs, until he was resting a thumb on each nipple, with his fingers around each side-boob. "Wouldn't you like that....?" And she leaned in gave him a hard, deep kiss, holding nothing back

When they broke apart .... "Oh, my God, Skyler! Kaci knows I love her body, but we both agree that you are incredibly sexy, and so help me God, I don't think I have ever in my life touched any woman as gorgeous as you are. Yes, I would love to touch your body. Can I keep doing it?"

"Of course. Come over here with me," and she led my husband to a chaise lounge, lay down on it, and pulled him close. "I am yours, to touch, wherever you like and as much as you like. But I do warn you, as I think you know from that experience before dinner .... I do touch back."

That was as much attention as I could give them, as it felt like the cock in my hands had grown almost to the size and strength of one of those giant sequoia trees. I leaned over and tried to take it in my mouth -- I could fit my lips around it, barely, but the several inches I could take in was probably only a quarter of its length. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead, nearly gagging for lack of space, before concluding I better retreat and just see what I could do to lubricate his shaft using long, slow strokes of my tongue. God, this man was tasty. His arms were stretched out along the back of the couch and he wasn't really paying much attention to my body, but I didn't care a whit about that, my focus was all on this incredible cock and what I was going to do with it. I could tell I was already sopping wet down below just from anticipation, without having had even a single flit of my clit.

Skyler and I had agreed that if all went well, we were going to do this twice tonight. The first time, we women would both be on top and in control, and if possible, we were going to try and time all our cummings to be as simultaneous as we could. To put it simply, we were each going to try and fuck each other's husband senseless, at the same time. Then, after a break, we'd have a second go-round where the husbands would be in control, fucking us, and this time, one couple or the other would go first, so the other could watch and enjoy. So far, we were right on schedule.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Skyler twisting around on the chaise so that Cal was lying on his back. He was still touching her all over, his fingers hungrily exploring every curve of her body, but she was also definitely touching back, beginning to take control, and I could see his cock waving around in its excitement -- before it suddenly disappeared into Skyler's eager mouth. I would bet she was pretty darn good at giving oral, and I hoped Cal was enjoying himself. Skyler enjoyed playing with that swizzle-stick in her mouth for a couple minutes -- I could see that he was positively glistening with her saliva -- and then backed off and started sliding her pussy up and into position.

No more watching for me; it was time to follow suit, so I pushed myself up off the sofa, pushed Steve down flat onto his back, and started to climb on, before I had to stop and just take one more admiring look at this shaft I was about to attempt to place inside me. I had asked Skyler about how she fits him in, and she said, "Well, he does stretch me out a bit, but as long as I'm already pretty slippery, he pretty much slides right in. After 26 years of having sex together, my vagina is probably a bit roomier than it used to be. It still takes a moment to get used to, however, every time. I expect as a first-timer you'll be very amazed." I hoped it would work that way for me. I knew I had the slippery part all ready to go! I swung a leg over Steve's body and crouched just over his legs. But, I wasn't quite done with my oral ministrations yet, and so I slathered my tongue just about everywhere sensitive I could find to put it.

Looking over at Skyler and Cal, I caught her looking back at us -- I don't think either guy had eyes for anything except for the womanly figures hovering above them. We winked at each other, and then at the same moment, placed the other's husband's cockhead at the entrance to our pussies, and began to descend.

I couldn't watch them anymore; I had too much to deal with right between my legs. Slowly, I let myself slide down his cock. He was SOOOOOOOO big, it didn't really hurt but there was a lot of tight, pleasurable pressure. I continued letting myself descend. Suddenly, I felt him bump up against my cervix, and I still had two or three inches of shaft left below my labia lips, but that's okay, I thought, it gives me a part of him to play with. I raised up again, almost to the point where he would pop out, then descended, a bit more quickly this time. Oh WOW! That felt really really amazingly terrific. Up and down another time ... Oh FUCK, that was even better. Steve's eyes were shut tight, he was clearly in the moment of his own internal sensations. I already had one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, and with the other I reached down and grabbed his balls and squeezed, hard, causing Steve to let out a roar of a groan. I wished I could reach his asshole, but it was too far underneath. Okay, balls in one hand, fingers of the other shifting up onto on my clit (which was sort of hanging out there in space over his cock not getting much attention, as Steve's torso was several inches below actually making a physical connection with my vulva), and my legs lifting me, and more particularly my pussy, up, and down, up, and down. Suddenly I knew I was about to scream louder than I ever have from an orgasm, and just as I did Steve pushed his ass up in the air, practically forcing himself through my cervix, and let out a huge roar of his own. In the background, I could hear similar screams coming from Skyler and Cal. Oh, the Sweet Sound of Success!

Both Skyler and I collapsed down upon our men. Well, upon the other's man. Steve was still inside of me; I had no intention of removing him until I absolutely had to. I lay against his chest; and he finally found one breast and began to gently caress it, while his other hand grabbed the opposite ass cheek and squeezed. Whatever! It all felt good. I turned my head to look over at the other two; Skyler was sitting up, holding Cal's hands up against her boobs, and looking back and forth at him, and then at me. We smiled. We winked. Time for a break before part two.

Slowly, both couples disentangled themselves from one another. The women got up off the men, and the men slowly swung their legs out so that could get up from the surfaces they had been lying on. I looked over at Cal and smiled broadly, just to let him know that so far as I was concerned, everything was just fine. He smiled back .... Good. We reached out and gave each other a hug, but it was still too early to try and talk about what had just happened. Skyler tossed me a towel, and I used it first to try and clean up all the stuff that was dripping -- some might say streaming -- out of me, and then to clean off my husband. Given the juices he was wearing, we had some very well co-mingled cum, at least on the towel. Everyone wanted a visit to a restroom -- it's a good thing their home has four, so we could all recover for a moment in private - and then Skyler and I gathered together supplies for desert, coffee and, yes, brandy while the guys wandered back outside.

Oh, Skyler, that came off perfectly!" I gushed. "My God, having Steve inside me was indescribable! I've never been so stuffed!"

"Yea, he is pretty fulfilling, isn't he," she relied. "I wouldn't give his cock up for anything, but it actually felt good to have someone smaller in me for once. And you know what? Please don't take this the wrong way. I know I've got a great figure and people think I'm still really sexy at my age, but Steve is so used to me that it's almost like he doesn't even see it anymore. I really enjoyed Cal's hungry stare absorbing my body up close. It's like he was a kid with a new toy. It felt really wonderful to be touched and caressed and complimented by someone who was enjoying the physical attributes I have to offer for the first time."

"I'm glad you could please him. And I have to admit .... I hope it's okay if I stare at your body too. It's pretty perfect, after all. Hopefully we all take something back from this that helps enhance our own marriages -- not that either of them really needs enhancing, of course. Wait till the guys hear they have a second course coming!"

We headed back out to the yard, wondering if the guys had had a similar conversation to ours. Placing the trays down on the table, we passed around a plate of cookies, dished out some ice cream, poured some liquid refreshment -- everyone seemed to want coffee AND brandy, and settled in, each cuddled up with our own husband. Then ... silence. It seemed as though no one could figure out what to say first.

"So ... that was pretty crazy," Cal finally spoke up. "Was it planned, or did it just happen?"

Skyler and I both broke into giggles. "Oh, it was planned," I said. When Skyler called me on Thursday to thank us for Wednesday evening, we both shared that we had experienced some really intense sex the night before. We got all hot and horny just talking about it, and decided we would at least get naked again tonight, and then maybe watch the other couple having sex. Then we spoke this afternoon and one of us -- we're not telling you which it was -- suggested we go further and plan a little swap for tonight, presuming it still felt right when we all got here, and then it just took off from there. Even your spanking was planned. Skyler told me she was fascinated by that idea and wanted to see how it worked, so I intentionally asked you to pack the beer when you were half asleep and just before sex, knowing you would probably forget and we would have a reason to punish you."

"Of course, we kept it all a total secret from the two of you," added Skyler. Kaci told me she had extended your nudity holiday through the weekend so I knew to expect you to show up naked, and of course I anticipated that we would join you again, but Steve had no idea. And even I didn't know that Kaci would strip off right away as well, though obviously, if things went as we had planned, that was going to happen at some point. So ..... Boys? Give us your reactions"

Cal looked over at Steve and then jumped in. "Well, Kaci has always known that some kind of sharing or swapping is an imagined fantasy that I could maybe be interested in trying for real with the right people, under the right circumstances, and most importantly only if she was going to be happy about doing it, but she always told me 'No way, there's not even a chance of that', so I never expected it to happen. And that was fine with me -- I knew it was a fantasy, fun to think about, but not a desire I would ever feel bereft not experiencing. But you guys are definitely the right people, and these are the right circumstances, and Kaci's clearly happy we've done it, so ... I guess all's good. Plus, Skyler ..... pardon my French, but I just never imagined I would ever be having sex -- actually fucking - with someone as unbelievably gorgeous and sexy as you. Kaci knows I love her body and each of its delicious curves intensely, but we both carry a few extra middle-ager pounds, and you look like you could be 25 and posing for the Playboy centerfold. And Steve, I bet Kaci has a few nice things to say about a certain part of your body, too."

I simply smiled, demurely, at that comment.

Then Steve piped up. "Okay, here's my two cents. I am probably the most in-the-dark person of all of us about what was going to happen tonight, but that might make me the most incredulous. I thought we were just having a nice follow-up dinner with friends after one extraordinary evening. This one tops that one by a long shot. I guess I want to say thank you, ladies, for planning this and pulling it off. It's been amazing.

That set we girls off into another fit of giggles. "Well guess what, boys. As Kaci and I were joking back in the kitchen, you have a second course of sex-with-a-new-partner coming. The first time around, we fucked you, but this time, after we finish our desert and you have at least mostly recovered your mojo, you get to fuck us. And the other couple is going to watch the action, not do it at the same time. You boys decide .... Who gets to go first?"

Cal and Steve just looked at each other in amazement. Neither knew what to say. Finally Cal spoke up and suggested, "Wow. Looks like you ladies have your minds made up. I'm a bit older than Steve, and that means I might need a bit a bit more time to recover, so Steve, why don't you and Kaci go first?"

"Sounds like as good a reason as any," Steve responded. Okay, girls, I bet you have this all planned out, just like everything else, so what happens next? And just what do you mean by 'this time we fuck you'? Haven't we already all done that?"

Skyler piped up. "I've thought about this already," she said. "We're going to move that chaise over here, a few feet in front of the couch, with the fire pit right there in between for ambience. Steve, will you please light it up? You two will start on the chaise, while Cal and I sit back and watch from the couch, brandies in hand. And as to your last question, well, the first time, we women were on top and very much in control of the action -- we had to be, of course, since you two were clueless. This time around, you get to control the action, choosing what you will do while on top of us, or from behind, or whatever. We'll respond with gusto, of course, but you call the shots. We mean what we say .... You get to fuck us!"

"And speaking of shots," she continued. "I'm just wondering. Is anyone interested in filming this action? For our own personal enjoyment afterwards, of course. Just in case, I brought out our video camera and a tripod ..." and she reached behind her into a bag to pull out the camera. "We could just set it up, forget it and let it run. I also have a supplemental soft fill light, if we decide we need to use it."

"Why not?" I responded. "Let's do it. But you two have to promise not to even preview this until we can make a date to watch it together. Then, we all decide, either both couples get a copy, or it gets destroyed."

"No harm in that plan," chimed in Cal. Looks like once again, you ladies have it figured out."

I jumped in there. "We do. And Steve, I'm ready for more of that delightful cock of yours. Shall we set up and get started?"

The guys pushed the furniture around and started the fire, and Skyler set up the video camera on the tripod. I served as a model for a test shot, and we decided that while the light was okay right then, it would disappear before long, and the fire pit wasn't quite enough, so Skyler added some background fill lighting. Hopefully this wasn't going to make us self-conscious. I knew that I had no intention of letting it distract me. I lay back on the chaise lounge, lit up the most sensuous, come-hither expression I could muster, and waited for Steve to begin taking me wherever he wanted me to go.

"Kaci, you are a beautiful woman when you are nude," Steve suggested as he approached. "Only when I'm nude?" "Well, no, all the time, but especially when you are nude. I've just never had a chance to truly appreciate your body before today." Even though I knew he was being nice, given the amazing body he gets to enjoy in bed every single night, that still felt good to hear. Maybe Skyler was right, a little variety can open one's eyes. He was starting off well, that's for sure.