Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve knelt at the foot of the chaise and took one set of toes into his mouth, biting down gently on each one and pulling, while sliding his tongue underneath. "Oh, My, God" I had to say. "It's not only his cock that is talented." I heard Skyler give a giggle, as if she knew just what I had coming. Working slowly and with care, Steve slowly moved up from my feet to my knees to my thighs, alternating left and right whenever the time seemed right. As he got closer, my pussy ached for him to just keep going, but of course he went right around that, working his way from just above my core to my belly, the center of my chest, my neck, and then back down to first one breast, then the other. I was already in heaven and he had barely gotten started!

Finally, this man slid his tongue back down my belly, and after a brief pause, sucked my clit deep into his mouth. AAAAAEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIII! That had taken me by surprise. Since he was still working on me from above, I discovered that his cock was in reach, so I reached out, grabbed hold and squeezed to retaliate. I could barely fit my whole hand around him! Steve sucked in a breath, groaned, then gently pulled his cock back out of reach and circled around so that he was between my legs, with full and complete access to every one of my vulval folds, creases and nerve endings. He basically attacked me with his tongue, and my body began to shake. I had been planning to try and hold back, but couldn't help myself, and suddenly, orgasm number one was wracking my entire body. Steve had to hold me down to keep me from throwing myself off the chaise.

He backed away, and looked at me. "That's the way I like to start," he murmured. "Now let's move on to what Skyler calls the main course." Steve knelt between my legs then grabbed my knees, lifting and spreading until my ankles were high in the air. "Oh, I do like this view" he said breathily, gazing at my bare, glistening pussy. Steve pulled my body a little closer to his, and then started tickling my vaginal gates with the tip of his cock. I had been a bit distracted by his tongue so hadn't paid much attention, but somewhere along the way he had grown to ginormous, long, hard, firm, bulbous proportions. I knew he would fit -- mostly -- because he did the last time, but still his size looked a little scary. Steve tugged me a bit closer, meaning that his cock penetrated me a little further. Then, he did it again, and again, until that damn cervix of mine started getting in the way. I could do nothing but lie there, hands stretched up over my head looking for some part of the chair to grab for balance, as Steve, still holding my legs out at an angle, rocked back and forth, sliding in, and out, and in. The cadence he set up caused my boobs to bounce up and down at the same pace, and almost without being aware, I suddenly noticed that I had grabbed my own nipples and started squeezing. Once again, it wasn't going to be long before I let out a scream of passionate pleasure, but just then, Steve leaned his body down over mine and whispered "Do you like it doggie style?"

He had nailed it, doggie is one of my very favorite positions, and so I nodded my head, aggressively, pleadingly. "Okay then," and he backed his cock out of my vagina, slid his hands down my legs to my ankles, and suddenly flipped me over onto my stomach. I didn't know a guy could even do that. Steve slid his hands back up my legs to my ass, where he grabbed hold of both cheeks, hard, and pulled them apart. I felt his tongue licking my crack, then probing my asshole. Shit, this was way more than doggie position! He slid a hand under me to sop up some wetness, then I suddenly felt a finger sliding deep into my ass -- all the way up to his hand. His other hand reached back underneath and starting probing my pussy, and suddenly I had fingers in both openings, as far as they would go. I was helpless as another orgasm washed over me, eliciting a scream as it worked its way through every muscle.

Steve gave me no opportunity to rest, however. As soon as my shaking had subsided, he grabbed hold of my torso and lifted it up, so that I was ass up in that doggie position I had been promised -- pretty much the way Cal had been when I spanked him. His fingers probed for my vaginal opening, then his cock pressed in, without a moment's hesitation. Now I could really feel how huge he was. To my surprise, Steve then put his hands around my thighs and lifted my legs up off the chaise. I was essentially supported by my boobs, which were mashed into the chaise cushion by the weight of my upper body, by Steve's huge, strong cock, which was lodged deeply into my vagina, and by his arms around my thighs, supporting my lower half. I could feel my feet just hanging out there in space.

"Oh Skyler? Would you mind giving me a hand for a second? I need someone to tickle Kaci's feet."

OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! Steve doesn't know that I can't stand to be tickled. I never let Cal do that! My face was buried in the cushion, so when I tried to yell "NO TICKLING!", it just came out garbled and muffled. I tried to turn my head to look to Cal for support, but I could see that he was smiling and enjoying himself, perhaps relishing a little payback for the spanking. Skyler came around behind Steve, put a hand on the sole of each foot, and started softly tickling with her fingertips. I tried to kick back, waving my feet around in desperation, but Steve had a thigh tucked firmly under each arm, Skyler grabbed hold of my ankles, and there was no escape. I shrieked in despair, though it probably sounded to them like delight. Then, as Steve rocked his body back and forth to slide his cock in and out of my engorged and throbbing pussy, something magically changed, and the sensations on my feet no longer tickled in a bad way, they tickled in an amazingly incredible way, somehow generating what seemed like shocks of electricity that raced up my legs to literally light my core on fire. Once again I screamed in orgasmic pleasure as my body lost all sense of place, wracking and shaking around that amazing cock buried deep within me. This time around, I could also feel Steve's cock pulsing deep within me, filling me with more wet, slippery cum.

As I came down from my orgasm, Steve slowly withdrew, then gently laid me back down onto the chaise. I sensed that Skyler had already returned to her place beside Cal. My body sank into the cushion on the chaise in exhaustion as Steve slowly backed away. Then he leaned over and whispered, so only I could hear, "Did I fuck you well?"

A moment of silence spread over the yard. Then Skyler whispered, loud enough for us all to hear, "That was amazing to watch. My God, I am so fucking wet and juicy. Cal, can we please take our turn? Right Now?"

There was one problem with that plan ... I wasn't yet able to get up off the chaise. I really wanted to just lie there, forever. But, knowing that my now-most-intimate friend Skyler, and my husband, Cal, needed the chaise to share their own experience, I reluctantly pushed my body up off the cushions, one hand grasping my vulva to keep from making a total mess of the chaise. I looked at Steve and silently mouthed my response: "Yes, you fucked me VERY well!", then excused myself and, on very wobbly legs, went in for a moment of peaceful clean-up in the bathroom. I knew that tonight wasn't going to change a thing about how devotedly I loved my husband, but, WOW, a little variety sure does go a long way!

By the time I made my way back out, Cal and Skyler were already entwined on the chaise. Guess they couldn't wait to launch their turn, but I was in no position to complain. I sidled over to the sofa and settled in next to Steve, ready to watch my husband get it on with the most gorgeous woman I know. Steve had already poured me a brandy. My hand, of course, immediately slipped over and rested itself on Steve's still engorged, though softening, cock. What can I say ... It was right there, and very hard to resist. Steve smiled at me, then turned his attention back to the chaise, where Cal was kneeling over Skyler's reclined body, slowly caressing her torso, taking in her beauty. Skyler stretched her body out like a reclining cat, her arms reaching for the upper extremities of the chaise, her feet pointed like a ballet dancer's, and her boobs arching up towards my husband's chest, their erect nipples practically begging to be sucked. So .... they were. I watched Cal sensuously kissing Skyler's plump, juicy nipples without an ounce of jealousy or concern. I wanted both of them to have the most amazing experience imaginable, and I relished the sight as Cal's lips slowly slid down Skyler's belly, lingering at one button before moving further down to embrace another.

It was obvious that Cal was trying to extend and prolong his time with Skyler's incredible body for as long as possible, but finally, he pulled his lips away from her pussy, moved his hands away from her breasts and under her ass, and positioned himself for entry. Steve and I had been all about raw sex, while Cal and Skyler were all about his worship of her beautiful temple of a body. Cal pushed his way into her, slowly and gently, then reached his arms up around her shoulders and lifted her up so that she was sitting in his lap. Cal was clearly still in control, but now he had the opportunity to be deep within her while simultaneously appreciating every enticing curve Skyler's upper body had to offer. I could tell, he was in heaven. Cal slipped his hands back down around Skyler's ass, and slowly lifted her up, then down, then up, then down, until at the same moment, their bodies began to quiver with pleasure they couldn't deny. Together, they both let out a cry of orgasmic ecstasy, then fell down upon the chaise, four hands wrapping themselves around any available patch of skin in total bliss.

What different experiences the four of us had shared. What amazing new techniques and perspectives we would each bring back to our marital beds. Once Cal and Skyler had finally disentangled themselves, we all settled in with our own spouses and simply sat there, the four of us, naked to the night sky, enjoying our brandies and silently marveling about what had just occurred. There was literally nothing to say. I snuggled up against Cal's warm body and, after my glass was empty, quietly asked, "Are you ready to head home?"

"I would love to take you home," he responded. Then more broadly, "Do you guys mind if we head out?"

"Not at all", Skyler said with a smile. "We'll finish cleaning up later. Do you mind if we don't see you out?" Since her hand was slowly stroking Steve's cock, which once again was visibly growing longer and harder as we quietly watched, we fully understood her request.

'Nope, we know the way. Let's talk tomorrow about a date for movie night." I pulled Cal up off the sofa, and started towards the gate leading to the driveway and our car.

"Don't you want to get dressed?" he asked?

"Nope." I was on a sensual high and had no intention of putting any clothes on. "It's National Nude Weekend. We'll get our clothes some other time. Just PLEASE don't get pulled over on the way home, dear. It would be quite embarrassing, and I would hate you forever." And as we pulled out of Skyler and Steve's driveway, I reached below my seat, grabbed Cal's speedo and flung it up and out the back of our convertible. "If I don't have a safety net, Honey, you don't get one either," I said gleefully, as I reached over to nestle my hand over Cal's cock. "Now drive, carefully."

Extended Celebration Day Four

Well, after our exertions of the night before, as you might expect, we slept late. I woke up with Cal's body wrapped around me, his hand caressing my upper breast -- just about the way we always wake up. It was so comforting, after the wild, pleasurable and strange experience of fucking and being fucked by someone else the evening before, to wake up with my husband in this place of perfection. I slowly rolled over, put my arms around Cal, and pulled him in for a deep and loving kiss, our tongues rolling and entwining themselves within our mouths. Then I pulled my head back a little, looked Cal in the eye, and simply asked, "So. Any regrets?"

"None at all, My Love," he answered. "I can't believe that you and Skyler planned that whole evening. And I can't believe that you actually stripped your clothes right off, did all that you did with Steve, and watched me do what I did with Skyler, all with such enthusiasm and spirit. Celebrating National Nude Day seems to have opened up new opportunities for our life together."

"Well, I'm probably going to be more relaxed about others perhaps seeing me nude going forward. Looking back, what I can't believe is that I actually rode home naked in your convertible. That was not at all planned and pretty bold - I must have been drunk on something! But, I do think you'll probably get me onto that nude beach in St. Martin next time we're down there. And as for the sex ..... well, I don't think this means we're turning into swingers or anything. Last night's activity may have been a one-time thing, or maybe we'll do it again with Steve and Skyler sometime, but my focus is going to be on how all this helps the two of us further enhance our own already amazing, loving sex life."

My hand started sliding gently down Cal's body towards his cock. "And speaking of that ..... will you please make love with me? You'll have to be really gentle, 'cause I'm still pretty sore down there from the effects of that huge thing I had in me last night, but this morning, all I really want in the world is for us to be one together."

"Of course, my love," and Steve's hands began slowly caressing all the parts of my body I know he loves so much. I'm not going to share details about this lovemaking session, but rest assured it met all my hopes for affirming that my husband and I still truly loved and regarded each other as the most wonderful partner we could have in the world.

When we finished, however, I smiled at Cal, an expression that slowly shifted into a smirk as I reminded him, "Honey, you have one day left to celebrate National Nude Weekend. Want to know what I'm thinking?"

"As I've said before ... do I have a choice?"

"And as I've responded before ... No, you don't. I'm thinking it's going to be a beautiful sunny day and we should go out for a ride in the boat." In addition to the kayaks, we have a small motorboat, which we use for excursions up and down the river and out into the harbors. Not long distance rides, but a way to see the area from the water, instead of the roads.

"Honey, it's Sunday, and the river's going to be packed with boats."

"Yep."

"I know I promised not to push back, and I will do what you ask, but didn't we agree that riding around naked out on the river -- especially when it's busy -- is probably going to get me arrested? Are you going to bail me out of jail? Going out naked at dawn in a kayak is one thing, and even then I got caught by Kelly, but today's going to be a scene on the river and you know that means lots of official oversight going on!"

"Yes, I know, you're right. And that's why I'm going to relent and let you wear something. Something minimal, just enough to keep you from getting arrested. Unfortunately, I tossed your speedo out of the car last night, so that's not available, but let's go look through your underwear drawer. "

I addition to all the normal stuff, Cal has a few really skimpy pieces of underwear -- some thongs and very mini-brief kinds of things, that he sometimes wears when he wants to drop a hint that I haven't been frisky enough of late. After considering and discarding a couple of stringy butt-exposing items that probably wouldn't have saved him from arrest, I pulled out a very thin, very tight, spandex bikini number in bright blue. It offered plausible, if minimal, coverage, yet couldn't have weighed more than half an ounce. "Here. Try this on for me," I ordered. Cal pulled it on, stretching the fabric to get it over his ass and his cock, and I realized it was also probably about two sizes too small on him. From any distance, it would look like a swimsuit one might see on a very fit European male on a beach in the French Riviera. Nothing at all like the board shorts that every other guy out on our river would be wearing, but .... wasn't that the point? I concluded that there was enough fabric to protect him from any claim that he was indecently exposed, so long as one didn't get too close and try to envision what was creating that obvious bulge in front.

"Perfect! I doubt this would ever work on Steve, he would bust right out of it, but on you, it just looks like a euro-swimsuit. Too bad you're not super skinny, but we can't help that now. I think we're good for a boat ride!"

I reached over and pulled down a swimsuit for me -- a one piece with just a couple strategic gaps for a bit of sexiness -- and the tee shirt I planned to wear over it. I let Cal grab a shirt too, just in case we got out there and it was cool, though I put that in the very bottom of my bag for safekeeping. We gathered some towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, the flotation vests that needed to be in the boat, though not actually worn, and the boat key, plus I grabbed a couple bottles of water. And a couple hats for sun protection; I wasn't concerned about whether the top of his head was dressed or naked. "Ready?" I asked.

"Guess so," Cal answered. "I filled up the second gas tank a few days ago, so we should be good for whatever."

In just a few minutes we were out on the water. It was in fact very busy out there, lots of boats heading in both directions, between the harbors and the public beach a ways up the river. There appeared to be almost no one -- maybe just a couple of the young nubile women who frequent some of these boats -- who was wearing as little as Cal. He was as near to naked as I could have managed. I loved it!

Cal was driving the boat, seated on the bench roughly mid-boat, and I was laying out on the front cushion, playing the pampered wife. I had suggested that I wanted a full tour of the river -- I wanted us to be out there for awhile -- so first we headed south, then turned around before the bridge and headed in the other direction, back past our house and up towards the section where the beach is. It gets really crowded on a sunny summer weekend day -- the car parking lot definitely fills up, plus literally hundreds of boats pull up, drop anchor or raft up with other boats, and just hang for the day. We've never done that, so I suggested to Cal that today might be just the day! He maneuvered into an empty gap between some other boats, perhaps fifty feet off from the beach, and I dropped the anchor overboard. We were only in about five feet of water -- it didn't have far down to go. To one side there was a boat with just a middle-aged couple on board, but to the other, several boats were rafted up for a party -- including a few of those young women wearing not much.

"Okay, Honey, it's time for you to take a dip. Over you go! I just want to watch for now, but I'll definitely be in later."

Of course, to take a swim, Cal had to get up from the seat he was in and stand at the side of the boat before diving overboard. I had to admit, to me he looked pretty hot in that skimpy blue piece of nylon. He was definitely bulging. Normally I would have freaked out at how inappropriate, for our community, this "swimsuit" was. I wouldn't even have approved of the speedo, and it covered more than this did, with somewhat thicker material. But today, and after the past several days, I was totally relishing what I was putting Cal through. I couldn't really tell whether he was embarrassed to be out around so many people wearing so little, or secretly enjoying himself. Probably a bit of both.