Celebrating a Mid-Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure you don't want to come in with me?" He asked? "You won't leave me here?"

I grinned at Cal and responded, "Just dive in and get swimming," without addressing his second question, because .... well, of course I intended to leave him here, at least for a little while. He looked at me a bit doubtfully, then turned, climbed up onto the edge of the boat, and dove into the water. While he was under, I reached back and turned the key so that motor went into idle mode. Then I moved to the front of the boat. After he came up and swam a few strokes away, I grabbed the anchor rope and started pulling.

"What are you doing?" Cal yelled. "You said you wouldn't leave!"

"No, I didn't," I yelled back, grinning again. "I just told you to start swimming. And it won't be for too long, maybe an hour or so." I moved back to the controls and started slowly backing away. "I'm going to go home and bring us back some lunch. I'll look for you on the beach, just in front of that little hill in the dune," and I pointed in the direction I meant. "You need a little sunny relaxation time on the beach, anyway. Work on that tan! Enjoy!"

By then I had enough clear space to turn the boat around, and so I waved gaily and began to head back up the river. I knew Cal would be just fine, even if he might be a tad embarrassed laying out there on a very public beach in practically nothing without even a towel to spread under him. He was the one that wanted to celebrate this Nude Holiday thing, after all, and despite the fact that I had extended its duration past the official day, I figured a proper celebration of this holiday wouldn't be complete without some time on a crowded beach, as close to nude as he could get away with here.

I motored home, successfully docked the boat myself -- there's a first time for everything -- and went up to pull together some sandwiches, chips, and so on. I even grabbed a couple lite beers, along with some sodas, then jumped back in the boat and headed upriver towards the beach. There was still a gap right where we had been before, so I pulled in, cut the motor, dropped the anchor again, made sure it was secure, waved at the partiers next door, then stripped off my tee shirt and jumped into the water. I would bring Cal back to the boat for lunch. It was a delightful swim in, and after reaching the beach, I started to look around for Cal, finally spotting him lying out on his back, slightly alone amongst the various groups of people. I had to admit, older guy that he is, to me he was pretty cute in just that mini little spandex bikini thing -- you couldn't even tell it was really underwear and not a bathing suit, well, except perhaps for the obvious bulge that -- even though he wasn't erect -- the thin fabric couldn't do much about hiding. The spandex hugged every hidden curve. I went and stood right over him, blocking the sun so he would notice and open his eyes.

"Hi Honey! Are you enjoying the beach?" I asked, with a teasing tone to my voice.

Cal opened his eyes and looked up at me. "I can't believe you did that!" he groaned.

"Oh, come on, you loved it. Here, I've got lunch waiting on the boat, let's swim back out."

Cal let me pull him up, tried unsuccessfully to brush off all the sand that had stuck to his damp sweaty body, and let me lead him back down to the water. "Race you," I challenged, and I ran into the water -- a rarity for me as I usually go in slowly, even in our pool. Cal must still have been pouting, because he took his own sweet time and let me get well out ahead. I beat him to the boat by a good measure, pulled down the ladder and climbed aboard. By the time I had toweled off, though, Cal was climbing into the boat as well. I decided I would just stay in my swimsuit; I was sure he would prefer me that way to my pulling on a tee shirt, and I clearly needed to make amends.

"You aren't really upset I set you up for that nearly-nude beach visit, are you? I thought you wanted me to give you frisky challenges."

Call looked at me, smiled, then came over and wrapped his arms around me before planting his lips on mine and giving me a big passionate kiss. "Well, initially I was, but then I realized what you were doing and had to admit it was just what I had asked of you, and you planned it well, so, no, how could I be upset? I love you, and I love whatever fun things you do."

"Oh, Good. I thought so. Now, how about some lunch, Mr. Nearly-Nude-On-The-Beach?

We dug into the bag, pulled out the food and those lite beers, and settled in for some lunch. "Did you get any funny looks?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't see anyone we know. A couple of moms with kids sort of scowled at me, and a couple of women in tight bikinis smiled at me, and most of the guys just looked at me like I was weird. But I ignored it all and just settled down on the sand for some sunning and a brief snooze."

"Hey, on St. Martin you would have been seen as perfectly normal. You were wearing more than those little pouches we sometimes see guys in, even on the clothed beaches. It's just not quite the same up here."

"True. And I have to admit ..... I'm glad you made me do that. At least just this once." As he said this, Cal reached down to adjust the bulge barely contained within that scrap of spandex he was wearing, and I realized it was growing larger literally as we spoke. I guess he had liked the experience. "You want to let that thing out?" I asked.

"Probably not here," he said, growing a bit red in the face. "But maybe we could head back home?"

"I would be delighted to take that home with me!"

We packed up the lunch, pulled anchor, started the motor and backed out of our 'parking spot'. The crowd on the nearest of the boats rafted up to our left -- clearly well into their day of liquid relaxation - waved as we left. "You look great in that suit! Have a wonderful rest of the day!" some female voice on the boat yelled.

Cal chose to ignore her. Not me! "Doesn't he?" I shouted back.

I sat next to Cal on the way home, enjoying the effect of letting my fingers caress that increasingly large, increasingly stiff bulge under the spandex. I found it a little hard to believe he didn't actually pop out -- I think it was really tight elastic. Cal smiled and just let me do my thing. Finally we docked the boat, gathered the gear and headed up the ramp from the floating raft to our deck, which sort of hangs over the edge of the riverbank. I made sure to follow Cal this time -- I wanted to watch his butt flex within the spandex as he walked up. Yummy!

"I think we might have dinner down here tonight," I offered as we reached the deck at the top of the ramp. "I'm hoping it will be a great sunset, and that will mark the end of your extended National Nude Weekend, so we ought to celebrate it in style."

"You really do want to put me on display, don't you?" Cal was half grimacing, half smiling, well aware that there would be a steady stream of boat traffic passing just in front of our deck all evening.

"Oh, you can sit behind the table, and I think you'll be sufficiently shielded from passing eyes."

"Whatever you say, dear."

When we reached our salt-water pool, we agreed a quick dip would feel really great, and Cal immediately stripped off his spandex suit, liberating his engorged cock which sprang to attention out front. I'm sure the freedom was a great relief, much the way I feel when I let my boobs out of a tight bra after a long day. He jumped into the water, and while I left my suit on while getting in, I promptly decided to slip it off as well before swimming over to Cal to offer him a big kiss for being such a great sport about the beach. One thing quickly led to another, and in minutes, under the water, his fingers were deep into my pussy with his thumb on my clit, while I was stroking away on his cock with a finger well up his ass. The pool water, even without chlorine, isn't particularly lubricating but we didn't seem to care as we both quickly climaxed together. I can't say they were great orgasms, as orgasms go, but they felt quite perfect for the moment. Another kiss and we were out of the pool, a towel trapped around me with Cal naked to the world, and heading up to the house to shower and wash off the remnants of everything. Call went first while I puttered around a bit, and when I went into our bedroom a few minutes later, he was lying naked on our bed, sound asleep, I guess recovering from the sun and the stress of the day so far. I decided I had put him through a lot over the past few days, and would just let him decompress for awhile.

Around six, with dinner mostly prepared and a small bar set up down on the deck, I went in to shower myself, then slipped into another of my favorite sundresses, a pretty lightweight flimsy one, this time going totally commando beneath. If Cal was going to be naked on our deck for dinner and sunset, it seemed the least I could do to support his cause. Besides .... if he took notice of my boobs shifting around under my dress, I figured his body might also respond 'positively'. After a spritz or two of perfume, I leaned over the bed and kissed him awake.

"Honey?" I asked softly, as his body began to shift around on the bed. "It's nearly time for sunset drinks and dinner. Looks like you're already dressed appropriately for the evening, but perhaps once you're awake you'll want to just freshen up a little? I'll be down on the deck waiting for you."

Once I was sure he would make it up, I left him, put the fried chicken and other food in a basket, and headed down. It felt like a perfect gin-and-tonic night, so I whipped up a couple of those, and turned to watch all the boats heading home from the beaches. I heard an air-horn squawk, noticed a few arms in a boat pointing my way, then turned to find Cal just sidling down the walk from the pool to the deck, naked and seemingly without a care in the world. He actually waved back to the boaters! "This looks great, Honey," he exclaimed. "Is that for me?" and he reached for the G&T in my hand.

"It certainly is, My Love. Aren't you getting relaxed about all this! Here, why don't you have a seat," and I pointed to the chair that was, despite his seeming lack of concern, on the back side of the table so while he was sitting there he would have some protection from curious eyes. I expected that anyone who really wanted to look hard, would be able to tell he was naked, but to a more casual passing boaters, who would mostly just see that above the table he wasn't wearing a shirt, he might easily be hanging out in a swimsuit. I settled into the chair next to him -- positioned so that I still had a very good view of all of him, and he of me in my sundress.

"Cheers," and I raised my glass in a toast. "To a successfully celebrated National Nude Near-Week". We clinked and he smiled. "Cheers!" he affirmed, and we both took a good long sip. It tasted really, really good. I was going to have to make seconds before long.

"So ...." I began to ask, "Did you enjoy this week? Was I suitably frisky and assertive?"

"Honestly?" he asked. "I would never have believed you would have either set up everything you set up, or have done everything you actually did. I don't think I have a single fantasy left that you haven't fulfilled."

"Oh, I'm sure there are a couple in that erotic brain of yours. I still have some ideas of my own I haven't tried out on you yet. But I have to admit, I had great fun putting you through this nudity gauntlet."

"Yeah, you even spanked me as I ran through it. Have you spoken with Skyler today?"

"Briefly, she called when you were asleep. She and Steve made love twice more last night -- once outside by the firepit -- she said the camera was still running so we'll get to see the movie version - and once inside when they went to bed. She admitted to being pretty sore herself after four fuckings in one night."

"So tell, me, I'm curious ... what was it like to have Steve inside you?"

"Oh my God, he is huge! His girth seemed to fit inside okay, though I felt really, really stretched and full, but I couldn't get his whole length inside -- he hit bottom, or top, or whatever. It was a really interesting and intense experience, once, or I guess it was twice, but on a regular basis? Honey, I totally prefer you, and not just because I love you. We fit together perfectly!"

"I'm so glad to hear that!" Cal affirmed with a big smile. "Not that I was really worried, but still, it's good to hear the big-cock grass isn't really any greener."

"Skyler did suggest we get together maybe next Saturday to watch the movies. I think this time we'll keep our clothes on, however, since we won't be celebrating this holiday, unless what we see makes us all so horny we just can't resist. But I'm only screwing you, if that happens. She and I are going to have a longer girl-talk session tomorrow, and I'll fill you in on all the juicy details. Want another drink and some dinner?"

I got up, made a new batch of G&Ts, and pulled the dinner out of the basket, serving it up onto the plates I had brought down, then brought it all back to the table and settled onto my chair. "So what else did you especially like about this week, Honey?"

"Well, other than the more extreme experiences of last night, I don't think I can pick any one episode out. Somehow, you managed to just have it all build on itself, and after that initial experience the first night when I gulped, took a deep breath and then opened the door naked to a surprised Skyler and Steve, it all seemed to flow and, strangely enough, feel sort of normal in a frisky fun kind of way."

"Yes, I think it did too, and as I've said, I found that I do enjoy ordering you around naked and showing you off, whether accidently or in a planned way. You've been asking me to be more assertive for years, and I've always resisted. I guess I thought it just wasn't me, or it was too stressful to think about pushing my own envelope and getting creative, or I would be worried about actually trying but then not doing it well and disappointing you, or whatever. But over the last five days, I seem to have totally found a new me, and learned that if I just let my imagination run and then go with my impulses, it all turns out great!"

The sky was beginning to turn a deep red as the sun dipped closer to the horizon. And, I guess Cal was enjoying our conversation and the memories of everything he had experienced, as I couldn't help noticing that his cock was beginning to dance around in his lap. I was enjoying that view, and could feel my own juices beginning to gather within me.

"Are you done with dinner? How about I clear and then maybe come sit in your lap for desert while we watch the sunset and enjoy the last moments of your nudity holiday?"

"Cal glanced down into his lap, flicked his cock back and forth a couple of times, and said "Well, if you think you can get comfortable with this thing in your way."

"Oh, I'll manage. I just want to come sit close and be hugged by you for awhile." I was sure Cal had embraced the sight of my braless boobs bouncing around under my sundress, but didn't think he had necessarily noticed my lack of panties. I cleared the plates away, came back to the table with refilled glasses of wine and a plate of cheese, fruit and chocolate I had prepared, and then started to sit down in Cal's lap, sort of side-saddle in the chair. To help me "manage", I gently took hold of his cock as if to move it out of the way, but to Cal's surprise, I positioned it right between my labia and then promptly sat down, driving his cock up into and through my vagina.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" exclaimed Cal. "I wasn't expecting that! Wow, you are slippery in there!"

"Well, I just wanted to make sure we celebrated the sunset finish to your holiday properly," and I smiled, mischievously. "You're not complaining, are you? We can just sit here and peacefully enjoy you being inside me, since with all the boats still passing by out there this probably isn't the best place to actually have a wild fuck session." The truth was that I'd been working on my core muscular control, and my goal was to sit still but wiggle, squeeze and release my insides in such a manner that I made him quietly cum just as the sun fell below the horizon, boats be damned.

"Hi you two," called a cheerful female voice from the direction of the river. "Enjoying the sunset?" Startled, we both turned our heads in the direction the voice had come from, only to find Kelly standing a short distance away on her paddleboard, this time dressed in an orange bikini with a clingy shirt for a bit of warmth in the evening air.

"Uuummmmm, yes, we are," I responded. "It's going to be a gorgeous one. You're just out for a paddle?"

"Yes, I couldn't resist coming out. It's too crowded and choppy with all the powerboats to do this on a weekend day, but I love the evenings. She was slowly paddling closer to the shore and up to the edge of our deck, looking up at us with a sunset glow on her face.

"Why Cal, are you still celebrating your nude holiday? All the way out here on the edge of the river?"

"Yeah, don't you remember?" responded Cal. "Kaci extended it through sunset today. It's almost over, we're just enjoying the last moments." To affirm Cal's enjoyment assertion, I suddenly squeezed him tightly with all the muscles in my vagina. I heard him groan, softly, too quietly for Kelly to hear, but he also squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, trying to control his reaction.

"Oh, that's right, she did ..." And then Kelly looked a little more closely, before breaking into another huge smile. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry guys. Am I perhaps interrupting something?"

"Weeeelllllll, maybe," I responded, with what I hoped was a look that suggested 'you sure are, but don't worry, it's totally okay'." And, at the same moment I clenched my pussy and clamped down on Cal's cock again, as hard as I could. This time Cal couldn't help himself and released a moan of pleasure -- along the lines of "Ohhhh Myyyy Goooooood!" that I'm sure Kelly clearly heard.

Kelly let out a bright laugh. "You two are the best! I love your spirit. I'll go finish my paddle and leave you to your fun. You Go, Girl!" And with that, she dipped her paddle back into the water, backed away, then pivoted and headed off, with just a glance or two back at the two of us sitting there. I took the opportunity to wiggle around some on Cal's lap, and then squeeze, again, once again as hard as I possibly could.

"You are just a devil, aren't you," Cal murmered. "Did you plan that, too?

"Nope, just happenstance. But I think we're going to enjoy this new friendship we've made." I turned back to Cal, grabbed his face in my hands, and kissed him with all the passion I could muster. "Honey," I cooed. "Put your feet up on that other chair so I can get the proper angle here. He did as instructed, and I wiggled my ass around on his lap again to get it properly settled, literally grinding my butt cheeks into his groin.

"Ohhhhhh, Fuuuuucckkkkk," Call exclaimed, doing his best to keep his voice low. " I never knew you had such control of those muscles in there. What are you doing to me?"

"Just squeezing, my love. Do you like it? I've been doing my exercises. The sun is almost down. Think we can time this properly?" I asked.

"I'm sure you can," Cal groaned. I've learned that you can do just about anything you want."

I leaned back against his shoulder, pulled his face down towards mine and kissed him again. "Okay, let's do it." "You sit there and just let me work my magic, oh sexy naked husband of mine."

I could feel Cal's cock trying to dance around inside my pussy, and once again I squeezed back. I started running my fingernails up and down his inner thighs -- it's a really sensitive part of his body. Then I reached down through his legs and grabbed his balls. They felt huge inside that sack -- it wasn't going to be long now. I worked his cock and balls, still quietly grinding my bare ass under the dress back against his groin, as we both gazed out at the sun, now just a semi-circle resting on the treetops out across the river. Cal's hands slid up inside my dress and cupped my boobs, but I pushed them away. "Nope, no touching there allowed. This is all about you!" But I did let him rest his hands around my waist.