Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 13

Story Info
Angie Harmon vs Megan Rapinoe.
2.6k words
4
3.7k
9

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We have a unique matchup for this week's Celebrity Sexfights. We signed up gorgeous actress Angie Harmon, star of Law & Order and Rizzoli & Isles. The long, lean dark-haired beauty was a big fan of Celebrity Sexfights, on hand to watch the Isla Fisher match with Parker Posey a couple months ago. Angie will put her slender body on the line against one of Team USA's top soccer players, Megan Rapinoe.

Megan had criticized our Sexfights in the past, claiming they portrayed women as sexual objects. She stated that she was appearing tonight to prove that strong, athletic, intelligent women could compete with class and grace. Hmmm...I guess the million dollar prize for being a sexual object has nothing to do with it. Fuckin' hypocrite!

It was quite a contrast in appearances, with the sultry dark-haired TV star going up against the controversial athletic beauty with her trademark short bright pink hair.

The crowd was basically evenly split down the middle, mainly because of Megan. You either loved her or hated her. There were plenty of avid soccer fans in the crowd, who looked at her as the Michael Jordan of women's soccer. There were also plenty of conservative fans that considered her unpatriotic for kneeling during the National Anthem.

You could also put Angie in this group. She despised Megan for her liberal politics, and didn't care for the way she flaunted her lesbian lifestyle. Angie was determined to show the athletic dyke that an all-American girl from Texas could whip her when it came to using sexuality as a weapon.

Angie Harmon was the first sexfighter introduced, and the tall athletic beauty came out in a blue bikini ready to get it on. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail, as she strutted down the aisle, with a determined look on her face.

The crowd cheered wildly as she entered the ring with her arms raised, waiting for her opponent.

Megan Rapinoe was a little more dramatic. She came out to a smattering of applause, with a few hecklers in the crowd. She teased the naysayers by extending her arms in her victory pose, made famous in the World Cup after scoring a goal. The pose looked that much better today, as she did it in a tiny pink bikini that matched her short spiked hair.

Megan had an amazing tight body, and had no problem showing it off as she spun around, giving everyone a good look at her long muscular legs and rock hard ass.

She paraded down the runway, blowing kisses to the crowd, whether they were cheering for her or not.

The athletic lesbian climbed into the ring, ready to do battle with the dark-haired actress. It had everything you would want in a matchup. Actress vs athlete. Blonde, or in this case pink vs brunette. Short hair vs long hair. Conservative vs liberal. Lesbian vs straight. Something for everyone.

They squared off toe to toe in the middle of the ring, staring each other down. Angie was all business, with her dark brown eyes focused intently on the soccer star, while Megan was standing there with more of a confident smirk, looking up defiantly at the taller brunette.

The match started with a bang, with both women charging each other, trying to strip each other of the skimpy bikinis. It was a flurry of arms and legs, with a lot of slapping and hair-pulling, and waltzing around, looking to tug on bikini strings.

To sum it up briefly, Angie went high, while Megan went low, with each of them coming out of the melee with a piece of clothing.

Angie was left without her bottoms, her pussy exposed with a neatly trimmed dark landing strip surrounding her pink pussy lips.

Megan was topless, showing off her medium sized pear-shaped boobs. She still had Angie's panties in her hand, and dangled them in front of the beautiful actress, teasing her.

You could almost see the smoke coming out of Angie's ears, as she was seething with rage. Her nostrils were flaring and her eyebrows were scrunched up, looking back across the mat at her cocky opponent. The long, lean brunette slowly approached the pink-haired soccer player looking for revenge.

Megan was up to the task, whipping Angie's onto the floor, crooking her fingers, motioning the pissed off actress to come and get it. She was in a defensive stance, eyeing up the slender bitch as she got closer, ready to fend her off.

Angie was focused on one thing. Megan's pink bikini bottoms. She tipped her hand, staring intently at the panties as she drew closer.

Megan was ready for her, putting Angie in a headlock when the tanned brunette lunged at her waist. She had a tight grip around Angie's neck, with her taller opponent bent over unable to go any further.

The sexy wrestling seemed to come to a halt, with Angie stuck in Megan's hold, and the pink-haired athlete content to just stand there, squeezing her neck. Angie was flailing her arms, hitting Megan in the leg, but it wasn't having any effect.

Megan slowly led her rival over towards the middle of the ring, where she flipped the ponytailed brunette onto her back. The muscular soccer player still had Angie's head in a viselike grip, with her bare right tit rubbing up against the actress's face.

Feeling as if she had Angie secured with the tight headlock, Megan reached back for the slender brunette's crotch. She rubbed her exposed pussy, causing Angie to thrash her legs about, in defense.

Apparently Angie Harmon doesn't like her snatch played with. She wiggled and flopped about from her back until Megan lost control of her grip, and was forced to give up on the hold.

Megan quickly scrambled around, sitting on Angie's stomach. She pinned her opponent's wrists to the floor, leaning over the dark-haired beauty, brushing her dangling tits over Angie's face. Again the feisty brunette tried kicking her legs, but it got her nowhere as Megan was in control once more.

The star soccer player got a kick out of teasing the brooding brunette, while she had her pinned to the mat. She would smile at Angie while she ran her bare breasts up against her chest.

Megan wanted to take advantage of Angie fighting without her bottoms, but couldn't afford to let go of her wrists. She started raising her leg, running her knee up against Angie's bare pussy, causing the hot Milf on the bottom to squirm even more.

The pink-haired beauty was humping Angie with her knee and grinding her crotch up against the slender actress's bare thigh. She kissed her rival sloppily, all over her neck and cheek, driving Angie mad.

Not only was Angie Harmon losing to this spikey-haired lesbian, she was being humiliated. She struggled to break free, writhing and flailing her legs. Arching her back and turning to the side, Angie managed to free her left arm. She pried her other wrist free and got to her knees, with Megan clinging to her back.

It looked as if Angie was coming alive, slowly getting out from under Rapinoe's control. The topless soccer chick had Angie in a bear hug, rubbing her bare tits up against the tall brunette's back. Megan kissed and licked Angie's neck some more, aggravating the frustrated actress. She bit down on the string of Angie's blue bikini top, pulling it with her teeth, until it became untied, with the top dropping down, exposing her small firm breasts.

Megan pulled away the rest of the skimpy bikini top, with Angie shaking free, completely naked, and escaping from the pink-haired dyke.

Angie was totally nude as she ran over to her corner, catching her breath. She wasn't too concerned with covering up, proudly displaying her extremely fit 50-year-old body.

Megan got to her feet, adjusting her pink bikini bottoms, as she closed in on her gasping opponent, looking for more. She reached out, cupping Angie's head, pulling her in for another forced kiss, while fondling the ponytailed brunette's bare breasts.

Backed against the ropes, Angie tried to avoid Megan's sexual advances, ducking her head and pushing back. Angie reached out for Megan's breasts with both hands, aggressively squeezing her slightly sagging boobs. The athletic soccer player let out a loud scream, hunching her back, with Angie twisting her little puppies.

Megan coiled up in a defensive ball, crying out with Angie digging into her fleshy tits.

"Owww! You Bitch!! Let Go!!"

It was the first time all night that Megan was showing any sign of weakness, and the crowd was loving it. Cheers rained down in support of Angie, hoping for a comeback.

Angie let go of Megan's left breast, leaving it with some nasty red fingerprints. Her right hand was now free to wander down to Megan's pink panties. The rejuvenated brunette clamped down on Megan's crotch as hard as she did on her breasts, causing the hurting athlete to howl in agony once again.

The tide was turning, with Angie showing her nasty side. She had no problem playing dirty. squeezing Megan's puffy labia through her thin pink bikini bottoms. Angie kept pinching her, with the cocky soccer star doubled over, fighting back the tears.

There was no mercy coming from Angie, who continued to attack Megan's bare breast and panty-covered crotch. She rolled her thumb and forefinger together over the flimsy blue material, pinching Megan's thick pussy lips.

The attack on her sensitive pussy was both painful and very exhilarating, sending waves of electricity racing through her body. Megan was actually getting excited. If she didn't respond soon she was in danger of cumming. The sexual adventuress in her wanted the stimulation to go on, but her competitive side in her told her to fight back.

Needless to say, the world class athlete chose to fight back. She straightened up, reaching around Angie's ass, digging her long nimble fingers into her tight, tanned butt cheeks.

Megan made her move, sticking her foot out, tripping the long-legged brunette, as they went crashing to the floor. They rolled around briefly, fighting for position with Angie ending up on top. The dark-haired actress showed great athleticism keeping her balance, straddling the feisty soccer chick.

Angie went right after Megan, as started mauling her pear-shaped tits, pinching and twisting her erect nipples. Megan answered back, reaching for Angie's bare pussy, slipping her fingers inside the tall brunette.

Angie squirmed around while sitting on Megan's hand, which only made things worse. She didn't want this dyke to work any of her lesbian moves, but found herself extremely turned on by the physical nature of their naked fight, along with competitive sexual play.

Angie tried to give Megan a taste of her own medicine, reaching back and sliding her fingers inside of the pink bikini bottoms. She couldn't believe how thick Megan's warm pussy was, rubbing her hairy folds, trying to stick her middle finger inside. As she tried to scoot around to get better access, Megan sat up, pushing the naked actress onto the mat.

Angie got to her hands and knees, but Megan quickly jumped on her back, cupping her breasts from behind. The psycho soccer beast pulled back on the grimacing brunette, sitting up, playing with Angie's small firm tits from behind.

Megan reached down with her fingers, massaging Angie's neatly trimmed pussy. She was in control again, whispering in the struggling brunette's ear, reminding her who was in charge.

"Why fight me, Angie? You know your ass is mine."

Angie was pouting about her situation, whimpering as she tried to break out of Megan's hold. Keeping the slim lezzie away from her love button was her main objective. She was getting turned on from all the physical contact, but didn't want to give in to the flamboyant dyke.

Megan was strumming Angie's bare pussy like a banjo, causing the ponytailed babe to shudder with excitement. The pink lady loved being in control, especially over someone as confident in herself as Angie Harmon.

Looking to crush that confidence, Megan plunged her fingers deep inside Angie's tight pussy. Pumping furiously, she had the gorgeous dark-haired actress squealing. Angie had never been violated like this before, and a tingling sensation swept through her long, lean body. She was becoming incredibly wet, sobbing at being dominated this way.

Megan pulled her sticky fingers from Angie's ravaged snatch, feeding them to the wincing brunette. She couldn't help but tease her lovely rival, forcing her to taste her own juices.

"Ooh yeah! Nice and wet!"

Angie ducked her head, trying to avoid Megan's wet fingers, grabbing her wrist and turning, in hopes of escaping the soccer player's kinky abuse.

Megan wasn't about to let go of her beautiful prey, spinning Angie around and pushing her onto her back. She climbed up, sitting on Angie's stomach, looking down on her victim. The 50-year-old actress was getting weaker, losing the will to fight back. Megan enjoyed rubbing it in while sitting on her perch.

"Why don't you just give up? You know you want me."

She began fondling Angie's breasts while sliding back and forth, grinding her crotch on the frustrated brunette's belly. Megan reached down undoing the strings on her pink bikini bottoms, pulling the damp panties away. She inched her way up across Angle's chest, gently playing with her fluffy golden muff and freakishly large labia.

Megan rubbed and stretched the elephant ear pussy lips, with the meaty flaps becoming increasingly wet. She slipped a couple of fingers inside, masturbating herself mere inches from Angie's face.

"Oh yeah!" the pink chick moaned, closing her eyes in a dreamlike trance, as she diddled her rubbery pussy lips.

Angie had no choice but to watch the naked soccer star play with her humongous pussy. She was trapped with the pink lezzie's muscular thighs wrapped around her head. Megan inched closer, brushing her meaty pussy lips up against her face. Angie tried to look away, avoiding the sharp pungent aroma emanating from Megan's juicy cunt.

Megan forced her freakishly large labia up against Angie's mouth. It looked like she was being kissed by a duck, with Megan grinding herself on the reluctant brunette.

Angie tossed and turned, trying to avoid Megan's smelly pussy. The whimpering actress had had enough, slapping her palm on the mat, tapping out.

A loud murmuring groan came from the crowd, that was disappointed to see their girl give up.

Megan, however, wasn't going to let her off that easy. The pink soccer slut had worked herself up into a lather, and wasn't about to stop now. She leaned ahead, grabbing Angie's hair, holding her in place while she began humping her face.

"Oh no you don't" Megan barked, scolding the defeated bitch.

"I'm not finished."

She resumed forcing herself on Angie, reaching down, spreading her lips, opening herself up to her playmate.

"Lick it, Bitch!" she snarled, grabbing Angie by the hair, guiding her up to her sloppy wet pussy, smothering the wide-eyed actress.

Angie had no choice but to do as she was told, hesitating before cautiously sticking out her tongue, gently licking Megan's juicy slit. Eating another woman's pussy for the first time, Angie submitted rather easily. She accepted her role as Megan's sex slave, wiggling her active tongue, pleasuring the pink-haired tomboy.

Megan purred with delight, as her inner walls were melting from her new lover's surprising oral skills. The famous nude athlete's body shivered with excitement, as she let out an ear-piercing shriek. Rapinoe's tight buttcheeks clenched as she stiffened up, erupting with an intense orgasm.

Megan was smiling, with her eyes closed in a dreamy state of ecstasy, sitting on her throne, enjoying the fruits of her dominating victory.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers