Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 12

Story Info
Tiffany Michelle vs Vanessa Rousso.
1.3k words
4.61
1.9k
6

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

After the overwhelming popularity of our recent sexfight between former scream queen Jamie Lee Curtis and poker pro Jennifer Tilly, we decided to dip into the poker world again for our next two contestants.

Tiffany Michelle and Vanessa Rousso are two of the world's greatest poker players. After being on hand to watch their friend Jennifer Tilly compete a couple weeks ago, the two hot gamblers agreed to put their bodies on the line for a shot at the million dollar prize.

Not only were they two of the best poker players on tour, they were also two of the hottest, both landing on Poker Today magazine's list of top twenty babes in poker. Vanessa ranked #7, and Tiffany coming in at #4.

We even had a special guest referee for today's match, with sassy comedienne, and part-time poker player Sarah Silverman handling the duties.

When introduced, she entered the arena to a big round of applause. She was a crowd favorite, and former Celebrity Sexfight contestant, beating Amy Schumer in one of our most memorable matches.

She was dressed moderately, in a standard black and white striped official's shirt, and a black skirt. No referee bikini this time, like she wore when she was the official for the Kat Dennings/Kaley Cuoco sexfight.

The raven-haired beauty grabbed the mic to introduce our two battling foxes.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our latest edition of Celebrity Sexfights. Tonight we have two of the hottest, brightest stars from the world of poker, who are putting their chips in the middle and going ALL IN!"

"Our first combatant tonight is fighting out of Los Angeles, California. She was the last woman standing in the 2008 World Series of Poker main event, winner of a bracelet in 2022 at Lake Tahoe, and a finalist on The Amazing Race. You may also know her as Scarlett Kane from the hit series DeVanity."

"Please welcome TIFFANY MICHELLE!"

The crowd cheered as Tiffany appeared, looking incredibly hot, wearing a dark blue bikini. Her curvy 34-24-34 body was put on display as she proudly strutted down the aisle. She made it a point to wiggle her gorgeous round ass as she climbed into the ring, showing off her nice tushy.

"Taking on Tiffany tonight, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada is the 4th leading female money maker of all-time, with career earnings over five million dollars. She's also finished third appeared on Big Brother, finishing third in the 2015 season.

"Please welcome VANESSA ROUSSO!!"

Vanessa made her entrance to a loud round of applause, wearing a skimpy yellow two-piece swimsuit and one of her trademark black pokerstars caps.

The gorgeous blonde had no interest in flaunting her admirable athletic body, like her opponent, choosing instead to casually walk down the runway, before entering the ring.

The fierce competitors from the poker world, squared off in the middle of the arena. standing toe to toe, ready to do battle in their bikinis.

Vanessa was still wearing her cap, which was tilted to one side, like a young punk

gangbanger. She had a coy smile, oozing confidence as she stared down one of her biggest rivals.

Tiffany wasn't lacking confidence either, with a reputation as one of the more sassy players in the game. Her and Vanessa have never been what you would call chummy.

The brash brunette stood with her hands on her hips, staring back at Vanessa, listening to the ref go through some rules.

Sarah leaned in between the two smokin' hot sexfighters, going through the formality of explaining the rules.

"Ladies, it's pretty simple. The first one to make the other cum is the winner. Any questions?"

It was short and sweet the way it should be. As Sarah looked at the two girls, to see if they had any questions, the only response was Tiffany grabbing Vanessa's cap and flinging it into the stands. She stood there staring the blonde down, with a smarmy 'what are you gonna do about it' look on her face. It's the kind of sophomoric shit you would come to expect from the sassy bitch.

Vanessa never flinched, standing there for a second, not showing any emotion. Just what you would expect from a world class poker player.

But the stoic blonde beauty didn't stay quiet very long, balling up her fist and punching the cocky brunette in the gut.

Everyone in the house was shocked, including Tiffany who doubled over in pain, holding her bare tummy, after taking the powerful punch just above her belly button.

Sarah stepped in, separating the two, sending them to their corners, but the damage was done. Vanessa walked away unapologetically, while Tiffany needed help hobbling back to her corner.

After giving time for Tiffany to recover and let cooler heads prevail, Sarah blew her whistle, signaling the girls to resume with the match. Vanessa hopped off her stool in the corner, ready to go.

Tiffany was clearly affected by the gut punch, staggering to the center of the ring, with watery eyes. She was met in the middle by the no-nonsense blonde, who showed no mercy, grabbing Tiff by the arms, tripping her, as they went falling to the mat.

Vanessa didn't waste any time removing Tiffany's top, taking advantage of the brunette's woozy condition. She had a hold of Tiffany from behind, locking both of her arms with her own right arm. Vanessa reached around with her left hand, playing with Tiffany's pear-shaped tits.

The nasty blonde lesbian, who recently came out of the closet, made a move for Tiff's pussy. She slid her hand inside the blue bikini bottoms, without much resistance.

Tiffany was trapped, with her arms stuck behind her back. Vanessa was sitting behind her, looping her right arm around hers, and reaching across with a firm grip on Tiff's left wrist.

Vanessa had her chin setting on Tiffany's shoulder, looking on from behind, as she used her free hand to rub her pussy.

Tiffany let out a long sigh, when Vanessa started fingering her pussy. The aggressive blonde curled up her fingers, slipping them between Tiffany's slick slit. The weary brunette closed her eyes, gritting her teeth, as shivers raced through her body from the steady attack on her pussy.

Tiffany was beginning to regret ever touching Vanessa's cap. She was trying to get under the unflappable blonde's skin, and did exactly that, getting more than she bargained for. Now she was dealing with a pissed off chick intent on teaching her a lesson.

Vanessa kept pumping her fingers in Tiffany's blue panties, without any letup. It looked like we were in for a quick ending. I realize Tiffany may have taken a cheap shot to start the match, but she wasn't even trying to fight back. The sassy brunette was reduced to a whimpering topless sex object, that Vanessa was more than happy to humiliate.

In just a few short minutes, the match was over. Tiffany submitted, caving in to Vanessa Rousso's relentless fingering, by crying uncle.

A disappointed crowd booed, expecting a much longer, more intense match. I couldn't tell if everyone was grumbling about Tiffany quitting, or if they were booing Vanessa for getting away with a cheap shot. It was probably a little of both.

Sarah raised Vanessa's hand as the winner, while a topless Tiffany stood by dejected from the disappointing night.

"Vanessa Rousso! Take your prize!!"

After being declared the winner, Vanessa went over to the embarrassed loser, and yanked down her dark blue bottoms, leaving the exasperated brunette, covering up, after having her shaved pussy exposed.

Vanessa didn't stick around to punish the loser any further. She just walked out of the arena triumphantly, keeping Tiffany's blue panties as a souvenir.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers