Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 15

Story Info
Tonya Harding vs Nancy Kerrigan.
2.6k words
4.44
3.2k
9

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

When we let the word out that we were looking for all sorts of women to compete at Celebrity Sexfights, our definition of celebrities was probably looser than most. Some stars, who were in the headlines at one time but have since faded into obscurity, still would have qualified as celebrities if you asked me.

Olympic figure skaters Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan were two such people that fell under this category. A video clip of Nancy getting kneecapped and left sobbing backstage was on all the major newscasts, and her rival Tonya Harding was always suspected of being behind the attack.

It kept them in the headlines, putting both women in an unwanted spotlight. We reached out to each of them, thinking it was still one of the most famous rivalries in women's sports. It was no surprise that Tonya was interested, willing to do anything for a buck, after having her reputation ruined with her involvement in the attack.

I was shocked to hear that Nancy Kerrigan was interested in a matchup with Tonya. I'm sure she wanted some revenge, but I couldn't picture her being involved with our kinky sexfights.

The taller brunette wasn't the crowd favorite that you thought she might be. Although she was the victim of a vicious attack, Nancy was snotty with the media, and didn't come across as very likable. She was never considered to be a sympathetic figure, mainly because of her icy standoffish personality.

This was a unique match where neither fighter had much of a fan following. Most of those in attendance were there just to see someone lose. Even though we had another sellout, the crowd was more subdued than usual, failing to give out the normal ovations at the introductions.

My suggestion that they come out wearing skating outfits got turned down. They entered the arena in the customary string bikinis.

They should have taken my advice. Neither one really had the body for the skimpy bathing suits. Nancy's flat chest and pancake ass didn't do much to fill out her bright red bikini. She looked way too skinny to ever be an Olympic athlete. I guess thirty years without all that training will do that to you. She still had beautiful long wavy black hair, and her trademark toothy grin. It just seemed odd attached to the skinny body.

Tonya had no problem filling out her black bikini. You could say she filled it too much. The short blonde with the cute little ski jump nose, had packed on a few pounds since her skating days, with a little flab around her waist and hips. She had a reputation as trailer trash ever since the background of her creepy husband and friends surfaced years ago. This did nothing to change that.

This fight could have been hyped many ways. Blonde vs brunette, good vs evil, rich vs poor, or skinny vs fat. It seemed to have something for everyone. Tonight most of the crowd was leaning toward Nancy, looking for her to get some revenge on the feisty blonde.

When the bell sounded and the two former skating rivals met in the center, it didn't take long for the catfight to break out. Nancy reared back with her right hand and gave Tonya a hard slap across the face, with a loud smack that could be heard way up in the cheap seats. It was as if thirty years of festering hostility came pouring out of her. She followed that up with a lefthanded slap, stunning the chubby blonde.

Tonya wasn't going to go down that easily. Sporting a big red mark on her cheek, she came back with an elbow to Nancy's stomach, knocking the wind out of the skinny brunette. With Kerrigan hunched over, gasping to catch her breath, Tonya grabbed her long dark hair, pulling her in close, bringing Nancy to her knees.

Tonya started pummeling Nancy with a flurry of punches that didn't seem to land, but were enough to keep the tall brunette from fighting back. Nancy did a good job of keeping her head down and blocking most of the blows with her arms.

Tonya was swinging so wildly, her tits popped out of her top. She continued with the free swinging barrage while her boobs were bouncing all over the place, drawing some cheers from the crowd.

Tonya let up for a second, readjusting her skimpy bikini top, tucking her fleshy tits with the freakishly large puffy nipples back into her bra.

With a slight break in the action, Nancy started to get to her feet. Tonya rushed her and the two intense skaters locked up in another hair pulling embrace. There wasn't much sex in this sexfight, with passion being replaced by hate. It was no secret that the two women really didn't like each other.

Not surprisingly, it was Tonya who was the first one to put her hands on her rival's body. She cupped her hands over Nancy's flat ass, digging her fingers into the sagging red bikini bottom. The blonde bitch started kissing her nemesis, causing the skinny brunette to wince with disgust.

Nancy tried to push the skanky blonde away, hoping to avoid Tonya's slobbering tongue. In her attempt to get away, Nancy tripped, and the two former skaters crashed to the floor.

They rolled around on the canvas, with Nancy grabbing the only things she could get her hands on...Tonya's floppy boobs.

Tonya still had her hands clutching Nancy's pancake ass, as she came to rest on top of the struggling dark-haired beauty. She was kissing her long neck and working her hands around to each side of Nancy's red panties. Tonya pulled on the strings, undoing the skimpy bikini bottom, giving everyone a little peek at Nancy's thick black bush.

A loud shriek echoed through the arena as Nancy felt a cool draft whistle through her crotch, knowing she lost her bottoms and had her hairy pussy exposed. She screamed even louder when her hated rival started rubbing it.

Nancy kicked her legs and squirmed around, but Tonya was relentless, slipping her middle finger in the wailing brunette's tight pussy.

"NOOOO!! You fucking Bitch!"

Nancy looked up at Tonya's flaring nostrils, realizing she was dealing with a psychotic slut. The curvy blonde was finger fucking her former rival, staring at the whimpering brunette, showing that she was in total control.

Nancy reached out, pulling on Tonya's black top, ripping it off. It didn't seem to faze the energetic blonde, who continued the rough fingering while topless. Tonya's sagging boobs were jiggling in rhythm as she worked over Nancy's hairy wet pussy.

Tears started to flow as Nancy was being sexually molested by her hated rival. She considered Tonya to be nothing but trailer trash, and couldn't stand letting her touch her most private parts. If she lost to this skanky bitch, she would never be able to live with herself. She waited this long to get some payback and things weren't going as planned. She underestimated Tonya's competitive spirit, and was paying the price for it.

Nancy didn't realize that Tonya had the same animosity towards her. Somehow the blonde ice skating hopeful blamed Nancy for her fall from grace. She was always considered the villain, because of her loser husband's orchestrated attack on her main competitor in the world of skating. It bothered her that someone as bitchy as Nancy Kerrigan was portrayed as the heroine.

Tonya was letting thirty years of frustration out of her system as she finger banged her biggest rival with vicious intensity. The determined blonde stared down at her foe, sneering at the dark-haired beauty. She wanted Nancy to get a good look at the person that was dominating her. Tonya relished being in her position of power and couldn't wait to see the look on Nancy's face when she finally submitted.

As bad as the fight was going for Nancy, she wasn't going to give up that easily. She grabbed a hold of Tonya's dangling titties, digging her fingers into the sagging funbags. Twisting her body and rocking back and forth, the skinny skater managed to tip Tonya to one side, causing the feisty blonde to give up on the fingering and use her hand to brace herself on the floor and keep from being rolled over.

Nancy was still clinging to one of Tonya's breasts, and reached down sliding her other hand inside of her opponent's black bikini bottom. She was hoping to return the favor, putting her own fingers to work. Her hand slipped into Tonya's panties, and began rubbing her hairy wet pussy. Tonya was extremely wet, as the physical confrontation with her old rival sparked an electric excitement that raced through her entire body.

Tonya tried to get her fingers back in Nancy's slit and regain control. She was now on her back, looking up at the rejuvenated brunette, who appeared to be gaining momentum. Tonya couldn't let Nancy get the best of her. She stuck her middle finger in between the juicy pink folds, hoping to stir up the same tingling excitement that she was feeling.

It was a true sexfight now, as both hated rivals tried to unleash their will on each other, with the simultaneous pussy fingering. Even though she was on the bottom, Tonya seemed to be getting the better of it. Nancy was squirming around trying to avoid the invasive fingers of the dishwasher blonde, but couldn't seem to free herself. She still had her hand in Tonya's black bikini bottoms, but wasn't quite having the same effect.

Nancy was frustrated by the relentless fingering, grabbing Tonya by the wrist, putting a stop to it. She sat up, focusing on Tonya's black bikini bottom. She went right after it, not even bothering to untie the strings, yanking them down Tonya's chubby white thighs.

Nancy was on her knees, teasing her rival after getting her naked, twirling the black bottoms around like some sort of prized possession. Tonya's got to her knees as well, facing her foe while completely nude.

Her body was showing its age. She was nothing like the cute little blonde skater we came to know years ago. Saggy pear-shaped tits with freakishly large puffy nipples, a pudgy belly with small flabby rolls at her waist, and a wiry tuft of light brown pussy hair that seemed to match her plump behind and saddle bag thighs.

Tonya could care less if she was naked. She just wanted to regain her upper hand. She reached out, pulling Nancy's red top away, exposing the flat-chested brunette and her incredibly long erect nipples.

Tonya didn't hesitate going after the amazing thick nips, pinching them, drawing another loud yelp from the frustrated brunette. The feisty blonde pushed Nancy onto her back, crawling on top of her. She was enamored with the freakishly long nipples, playfully biting and sucking on the inch-long titties.

Nancy was back to her whimpering ways while Tonya sucked on her titties. Tears were streaming down her cheeks from the humiliation of having her enemy nibbling on her tits. The chubby blonde was also humping Nancy's leg, grinding her wet pussy up against her thigh.

The fight was gone from Kerrigan as she made a feeble attempt to push Tonya off of her. Tonya took one last chomp on Nancy's thick nipples, before giving a snarky grin as she saw the skinny brunette pouting.

Tonya knew her opponent had given up and crawled up to apply a game clinching face sit to her dark-haired nemesis. Nancy tried to shy away, shaking her head back and forth as Tonya slid up, planting her smelly pussy directly over her mouth. Reaching down with her right hand, she sifted through her messy bush, spreading her pink pussy lips apart.

Nancy was being smothered by the horny blonde, and could only look up in horror, with her frightened eyes gazing up at her longtime rival. She was forced lick her nasty foe, who was grinding her crotch up against her face.

Tonya was in heaven, with Nancy's tongue reluctantly dabbing at her juicy vagina. It was something she'd been dreaming about for years, finally able to dominate the bitch that she's been linked with over three decades.

The snotty little blonde was in ecstasy, tilting her head back, waiting for her inevitable orgasm. She added her wandering fingers to the mix, playing with her clit as she felt herself going over the edge. Tonya shook uncontrollably with an intense orgasm that, in all honesty, has been building up for over thirty years. Some of her salty wetness was leaking down onto Nancy's face, coating her cheeks and chin with a glistening layer of her sexual juices.

Tonya caught her breath and lifted herself off of the beaten brunette. Nancy propped herself up on her elbow, wiping her glazed face with her forearm. She had a defeated look on her face, as she stayed on the floor, pouting.

Her nightmare wasn't over. Tonya circled around, stepping over the sobbing brunette, wiggling her big round butt in Nancy's face. She did this to get a reaction from the stunned audience as much as she did it to taunt the loser.

The crowd cheered with approval, giving credit to the fiery blonde for her convincing victory, even though the majority of those in attendance were rooting for Nancy Kerrigan.

Tonya took her perch on Nancy again, this time facing her feet. She arched her back, reaching behind and spreading her fleshy buttcheeks. Tonya's puckered rosebud was begging for attention as she shook it in Nancy's face. The dirty blonde wanted her ass licked.

"C'mon Loser! Lick my ass!"

Tonya Harding wasn't about to pass up on a chance to further humiliate her dreaded rival. She backed her ass up until she could feel Nancy's nose rubbing up against her crack.

It was bad enough that Kerrigan had to eat Tonya's pussy, licking the blonde's dirty hole was just downright disgusting. It was way more than the arrogant skater bargained for.

Nancy was being smothered and didn't have much choice but to do as she was told. She hesitated before finally sticking her tongue out and dabbing it up against Tonya's little starfish. She flinched when her pointy tongue first came in contact with the dirty hole, backing away, trying to spit the rancid taste out of her mouth.

"EEWWWW!!! ICKY!!!"

Tonya popped her head up, enjoying the tingling sensation of having her ass licked. Even though it was just for a second. She had to repeat her order for Nancy to get back at it.

"C'mon Nancy! Don't quit on me now! Losers lick assholes! So pucker up!"

Tonya reached back, spreading her buttcheeks once again, to entice her reluctant counterpart.

Nancy leaned in, dabbing her tongue across Tonya's tight butthole, as the lucky winner purred with delight. She was being very delicate, barely touching the quivering anus, which only heightened Tonya's excitement.

"Oooh! That's it! Mmmm!! Just like that!"

Tonya loved the anal attention and tried to pull her cheeks apart even further, hoping to give Nancy direct access to her naughty hole. All it did was cause her to toot, farting in Nancy's face. This was just too much for the whimpering brunette, who laid back on the floor, sobbing at the whole humiliating ordeal.

"EEWWW!! WHY?! WHY?!"

Nancy couldn't believe this was happening to her, and was wailing, reminiscent of her cries right after her attack thirty years ago. She pushed Tonya away, and scrambled to her feet, waving away the funky aroma. The naked brunette went scurrying off to the locker room, sobbing from embarrassment.

Tonya tried to act all innocent, bringing her hand up to her mouth, shrugging her shoulders as if farting in Nancy's face was just an accident.

"Oops!"

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers