Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 22

Story Info
Paris Hilton vs Kim Kardashian.
2.4k words
4.51
5.9k
10

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

The popularity of our Celebrity Sexfight series has exceeded my expectations. We went from reality TV stars, getting girls from shows like Survivor and Storage Wars, to a bunch of A-list celebrities, like Kelly Ripa, Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick, Kaley Cuoco, Miley Cyrus, Sarah Silverman, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kate Hudson, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

More and more stars were lining up to be a part of the hottest thing that was sweeping the nation. Subscriptions to our website were going through the roof, and our weekly live shows were selling out months in advance.

We had a long list of current and former stars that were willing to bare all for our kinky game. One name that stood out was Paris Hilton. I didn't think there was any way the hotel heiress would want to be part of our kinky sexual games. I don't think she could stay away from the spotlight.

She said she would only agree to perform if she could have one of her best friends along with her. She specifically asked for Kim Kardashian. I thought it would make for a great matchup, and had no problem getting Kim signed up.

There were certain stipulations. They wanted a more intimate setting, similar to Anna Kendrick and Emma Stone's bedroom scene. Paris was reluctant to do any kind of nude or pornographic scenes, never having fully recovered from the backlash of her sex tape that was leaked years ago.

They were hoping to do something like a playful pillow fight, wearing sexy lingerie.

It wasn't what I was hoping for, obviously. I would have preferred that they stick to our usual format, an actual sexfight with kinky consequences.

However the thought of these two beauty queens in a sexy pillow fight on a large bed, wearing sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie, was too good to pass up. I booked the fight and made arrangements to get the set built, with a king-size bed and plenty of pillows. I also told the crew to make sure there would be an assortment of sex toys available on the nightstand, in case Paris & Kim wanted to have a little extra fun.

When time came to have the actual match, it was a completely different atmosphere. The smaller venue had the biggest bed I've ever seen in my life, on stage in front of a studio audience of about forty VIPs, who had reserved seats.

Recent Celebrity Sexfighters Leslie Mann and Sarah Silverman were in attendance, sitting in the front row, along with Cameron Diaz. Cameron hasn't agreed to join us yet, but her appearance tonight gave me the feeling that she was thinking about it.

Before the show began, there was a bit of commotion backstage. There's always the possibility of someone getting cold feet, but tonight was a little different.

Paris Hilton was in the back, standing in a long white bathrobe with her arms folded. She was pissed about something, acting like the prima donna she was famous for. She had a problem with Sarah Silverman being in attendance. Apparently she still held a grudge from Sarah poking fun at her while hosting the MTV Awards show, almost twenty years ago. She said she wouldn't go through with the erotic pillow fight as long as Sarah was in the audience.

We sent security to clear things up. They calmly addressed Miss Silverman, telling her of the situation. The sassy comedian left without making a fuss, but couldn't resist taking a jab at Paris while being escorted out.

"That's too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing the sequel to One Night in Paris", an obvious reference to Paris Hilton's infamous sex tape.

The blonde socialite got her way, and along with her good friend Kim Kardashian, were ready to get the sexy show underway. They walked onto the bedroom set, entering from opposite sides of the room, in their skimpy underwear, meeting at the foot of the bed, where they stared each other down.

Paris had a lacy pink see through babydoll, with matching pink panties visible underneath. She may have been high maintenance, but there was no denying that she looked absolutely beautiful in her sexy negligee.

Kim looked pretty amazing as well. The voluptuous brunette showed off her curvy figure, wearing a low-cut black bra, that showed plenty of cleavage, and a pair of black panties that accented her nice round butt.

At first glance, this matchup looked like it would be one-sided. Tall and skinny Paris going up against short and curvy Kim. I'm not sure if Paris Hilton had the strength to keep up with the Kardashian.

Each girl hopped onto the oversized bed, grabbing one of the many pillows placed by the headboard. There was no trash talking. Paris smiled at her good friend, holding a pillow up, rearing back, threatening to take the first shot. Kim held her pillow up in more of a defensive position, trying to protect herself.

The small crowd was urging them on, with Cameron Diaz being the most vocal, cheering on her fellow blonde.

"C'MON PARIS!!! GO GET HER!!!"

The two popular celebs couldn't stop giggling, hardly believing that they were actually going through with something as childish as a pillow fight. Paris gave a half-hearted attempt at getting the sexy fight started. She swung the white fluffy pillow, which Kim blocked easily. She tried it again, a bit harder from the other direction, in a backhanded motion. Kim blocked this one too, but lost her balance on the bouncy mattress, falling off to one side.

Paris quickly pounced on her busty friend, smothering Kim with her pillow. The slim blonde had a playful enthusiasm as she tried to gain an early edge. Her advantage didn't last long. Kim reached up blindly, knocking Paris back with one arm, and popped up, grabbing a pillow and swinging wildly at the startled blonde.

Paris was getting battered left and right, squealing as she tried to duck Kim's barrage. She was hanging in there, fighting back by weakly swinging her pillow as well. Feathers were flying as Kim's fluffy pillow ripped, leaving her without much of a weapon.

The curvaceous brunette grabbed another pillow, and kept up her attack, almost knocking Paris off the bed, with one powerful hit. She had the skinny blonde on her back, and took advantage of it. Kim lunged onto Paris, smothering her with her big boobs. She shook her magnificent breasts, burying Paris Hilton's face in her amazing cleavage.

Kicking and screaming, with her cries muffled under Kim's big beautiful chest, Paris reached up, trying to get her friend off of her. She snagged Kardashian's bra strap, pulling it down off of her shoulder, exposing Kim's left breast.

The perfectly round boob was hanging free, as she leaned over her foe, with her silver dollar nipple mere inches from the struggling blonde's face.

Paris still had her hand caught in Kim's bra. She tried to pull it free, tugging on her curvy friend, using Kim's weight against her, as they rolled over. In their little tussle, the top came completely off, leaving the beautiful raven-haired reality tv star topless. Her hourglass figure was on display to a thankful audience.

If Kim Kardashian was embarrassed by having her nice hooters unveiled, she sure didn't show it. Both girls couldn't stop giggling. Kim was sitting on her heels with her well-endowed, gravity defying breasts sticking out. She seemed proud of them.

Paris was laughing along with the topless brunette, when her cheerful mood suddenly switched to one of fear. Her eyes widened as she sensed her friend looking to retaliate. Paris backed away, covering up her flimsy pink nightie, trying to protect herself from any kind of counter attack.

Kim had her sights set on Paris' cute lacy babydoll, inching her way closer to the giggling blonde, who was nervously defending herself with one of the big soft pillows. The big-titted babe took a couple swipes at the shield, looking for a little payback.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that!"

Kim had a playful retaliation in mind, hoping to embarrass her good friend during the pillow fight. Getting Paris naked would do just that. She wanted more than anything to strip her of the sexy pink lingerie.

Paris wasn't about to give in that easily. She knew what Kim was up to, and wasn't ready to let her tits be exposed. Especially when her little boobies couldn't compare to her friend's huge melons. She swung her pillow around, catching Kim on the side of the head, slowing down her attack.

Kim's big boobs were bouncing freely as she desperately grabbed another pillow of her own and started swinging it wildly, hoping she might hit her target. Paris proved to be elusive, dodging any significant hits. She was laughing, along with her topless opponent, as the pillow fight was really coming to life. Both of them appeared to be having fun trying to dish out some punishment, in this sexy setting.

Personally, I was loving it. I never liked the idea of a pillow fight at first, but for some reason, I found myself to be quite aroused. There's something about two beautiful women having a battle in sexy lingerie. At least it wasn't fake. At the beginning, I had my doubts, but now I could see that they were both trying their best to come out on top.

I was especially impressed by Paris. I didn't think her heart would be in it. She proved me wrong. Once she realized that Kim wanted to strip her if her pink babydoll, she became more aggressive. The skinny blonde was swinging her pillow wildly, with continuous hits to Kim's head and jiggling tits. She kept the buxom brunette on the defensive, not allowing her to get at her lacy outfit.

It was good old-fashioned fun, as opposed to some of our more adversarial matches. Neither of them could keep from laughing while engaging in the sexy pillow fight. Kim was getting the worst of it, more worried about covering up her massive melons, than fighting back. Paris even seemed to be aiming at the giant funbags, chuckling to herself as she watched them jiggle with every whack from her pillow.

Kim took about as much abuse as she could handle, and finally just knocked the pillow right out of Paris' hands, onto the floor. Without any weapon, and all of the other pillows lined up against the headboard behind Kim, Paris had to go through her topless friend to keep going.

Paris was on guard, with her hands out, ready to defend herself, while kneeling on the bed. She reached out, slapping at Kim's bare boobs, giggling as she kept poking at the big dangling tits. Kim held up a pillow, shielding herself, when Paris lunged past her, trying to grab one of the other pillows, so she could have something to fight with.

She didn't get very far. Kim tackled her, wrapping her arms around the giddy blonde. Paris couldn't contain her laughter, and let out a mock scream, as her busty friend hugged her from behind. Trying to hold back tears of laughter, Paris screamed again as Kim pulled the lacy pink nightie off of her in one swift motion, leaving the skinny blonde wearing nothing but her pink panties.

"KIM!!! NO!!!"

Paris tried to protest after losing her top, but wasn't a very sympathetic victim, still giggling uncontrollably. Kim didn't help matters as she started tickling her topless friend, running her fingers across Paris' tight belly.

"You think this is funny, Paris?"

"Were you laughing at me?"

Kim kept tickling the blonde chucklehead, teasing her, as her massive breasts rubbed up against Paris' bare back.

"What's so funny?"

Paris couldn't answer. She was still laughing hysterically while their sexy lingerie pillow fight had turned into a topless tickle match.

Kim ran her fingers all over her playmate's body, even taking a few quick swipes at her pussy, rubbing her fingertips up against the skimpy pink panties.

"STOP IT!! KIM!!"

Paris pleaded for Kim to stop with the tickling, but she was laughing too hard to be taken seriously. Kim knew she was ticklish, and wasn't about to let up.

"Stop what? This?"

Kim brushed her fingers up against Paris' crotch again, causing the giggling blonde to squirm around even more.

"Stop it! You're gonna make me pee!"

The struggling blonde was still laughing out loud, squirming as Kim ran her fingers over her tiny titties, down past her belly button, to the sacred triangle between her legs.

"HA HA! HOOO!! HEEHEEHEE!"

Paris was trembling, trying to cross her legs, and hunch over to avoid the excessive tickling. She was laughing so hard she was crying. She was getting so weak from laughing, that she could barely defend herself.

Suddenly her cries of laughter changed to cries of fear, as she was beginning to lose control. Paris squealed as she could feel that familiar burning sensation building up inside.

Kim had her arms wrapped around the laughing hyena, holding her in place, as she continued to squirm from the tickle torture. She still managed to move her fingers around, tickling her under arms, her tits, her tummy, and most importantly, her pussy.

The last path of tickling seemed to put Paris over the edge. She stopped wiggling around and appeared to give in. A big wet spot formed on her panties, turning them dark pink, with a small stream flowing down the inside of her thigh. Paris let out a long sigh, as her chuckling came to a stop. The tickling was just too much for her.

The mood changed quickly as Paris went from laughing and having fun, to pouting after pissing herself. She was kneeling on the bed, sobbing from the embarrassment, but got no sympathy from Kim. The busty brunette mocked her friend after her accident.

"Oh, what happened here? Did somebody pee their pants?"

She followed up by reaching down, rubbing Paris' pussy through her damp pink panties.

The spoiled blonde heiress swatted Kim's hand away. She didn't want to play anymore. Still whimpering, with tears rolling down her cheeks, Paris hopped up off the bed, and shuffled off stage, covering her bare breasts and soaked undies.

I guess Kim Kardashian was our winner.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers