Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 23

Story Info
Jamie Lee Curtis vs Sigourney Weaver.
2.5k words
4.65
3.8k
10

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Celebrity Sexfights has now had over a dozen events with beautiful stars battling for sexual supremacy. The popularity has gone through the roof. Our attendance has been beyond our lofty expectations, we now have over one million subscriptions to our website, and beautiful celebrities are beating down our doors to be part of this sexy fad that's sweeping the nation.

Out of all of the lovely women that have competed with us so far, the most popular sexfighter was also the oldest one, Jamie Lee Curtis, at age 64.

We invited the the slender milf with her trademark short gray hair, back for more. She graciously accepted, telling us how much fun she had, and how it rejuvenated her sexually.

For her opponent this time around, we got Jamie someone even older than her. We signed 73-year-old Sigourney Weaver to take her on. The sexy heroine from the Alien movies looked as good now as she did forty years ago.

For their sexfight battle, the two veteran actresses came out wearing flimsy white wifebeater tank tops and skimpy panties, armed with huge weapons that were actually nothing but big squirt guns. I'm guessing that the upcoming battle was going to have the same feel as a wet T-shirt contest.

The two veteran actresses were way in the back at opposite ends of the arena. You could see the silhouettes of the gun-toting Milfs as they stood in the doorways, waiting to make their entrance. They slowly made their way down to the wrestling ring, from opposite sides of the arena, spurred on by the enthusiastic crowd.

Both women looked dead serious, staring each other down as they stepped inside the ropes. They were definitely hamming it up, role playing as the female warriors.

As an added bonus, with Sigourney's thin white tank top and panties, there wasn't much left to the imagination. Her dark pointy nipples were poking out of her tight wifebeater shirt, and you could make out what looked to be a thick hairy muff, through her sheer white panties.

There was something about two big movie stars squaring off to do battle in their underwear, that drove me crazy. Apparently I wasn't the only one, as this was the loudest our arena has ever been here at Celebrity Sexfights. The two older combatants were enjoying themselves teasing everyone, but deep down, both of the mature actresses wanted badly to win.

Jamie Lee had already tasted victory with an exciting match against Jennifer Tilly, but the big-titted poker player couldn't hold a candle to Sigourney when it came to intense physical confrontation. Even in her seventies, the mature brunette exuded sexiness, and today was no different, as she slowly walked in circles, pointing her gun across the ring at her opponent. Jamie Lee took aim as well, as she carefully tiptoed around the ring with Sigourney in her sights.

There was no warning shot. Jamie Lee fired first, dousing Sigourney with a steady stream from her fancy squirt gun. She had a direct hit, catching her rival in the chest, with water splashing everywhere and the white tank top getting soaked. Her dark nipples poked through the soggy shirt, but the wet movie star shrugged it off, taking aim and returning fire, going for a head shot.

A never ending stream caught Jamie Lee in the face, stunning the gray-haired milf. She dropped her arms and turned away, trying to avoid getting drenched. Water dripped down her short matted hair into her eyes, temporarily blinding the former scream queen. Jamie tried to take refuge in the corner, huddled up against the ropes. She needed a couple seconds to regain her senses after taking a direct hit from Sigourney's powerful super-soaker squirt gun.

A couple seconds was all it took for the wavy-haired brunette to charge Jamie from behind. Sigourney tossed her fake gun to the side and rushed in, grabbing Jamie Lee's white tank top, stretching out the close fitting shirt. In a matter of seconds, Sigourney had ripped the white tank top off, leaving her rival drenched and topless, kicking and screaming in the corner. The Alien star didn't even bother making it a wet T-shirt contest, giving the audience the real thing instead. She had exposed Jamie's amazing pear-shaped tits, leaving the gray cougar half-naked, in nothing but her black undies.

Sigourney tackled her topless opponent, roughly taking her to the floor and sitting on her stomach in a schoolgirl pin. With Jamie on her back with her arms stretched out above her head, Sigourney loomed above the half-naked gray-haired cougar, salivating over her luscious bare breasts.

The curly-haired brunette reached out, kneading Jamie's soft breasts with both hands. She showed her aggressiveness right away, hoping to keep her athletic foe from getting any momentum going. Sigourney knew that Jamie Lee was as sly as a fox when it came to sexfighting. She wanted to let her know who was in charge.

"You're MY bitch today, Jamie."

Sigourney leaned over, getting just inches from Jamie Lee's face, with her warm breath overwhelming the silver-haired milf. The intimidation wasn't quite having the effect that was intended, as Jamie reacted with a smug smile.

"We'll see. You don't scare me. I'll have you cumming, and screaming, and begging for mercy before you know it."

Jamie Lee Curtis responded with some breast fondling of her own, pinching Sigourney's pokies. She twisted the erect nipples, letting the dark-haired beauty know that she could play that game too. She was dishing out as much punishment as she could from the bottom, but needed more room to operate. Jamie managed to tilt Sigourney to one side, using the Alien star's aggressive nature against her. They rolled around, squeezing each other's breasts until Jamie Lee finally ended up on top.

The slim gray-haired movie star moved her attention to other parts of Sigourney's body. She slid off to one side, rubbing her nice tits up against Sigourney's chest. She reached between the brunette's legs, petting her skimpy panties a few times before slipping her hand inside.

Weaver let out a soft moan of protest as Jamie started to massage her furry pussy.

She was on her back, flailing her legs, staring up at her her tormentor, who had a shit-eating grin on her face. It was Jamie's turn to show her sexual superiority. She realized right away that Sigourney had a weakness. She was getting very squeamish with fingers in her pussy.

The aroused brunette made an attempt to get at Jamie's pussy as well. She reached around, using her arm ad a lever, and tried flipping Miss Curtis onto her back. Jamie wasn't about to give up on Sigourney's hairy pussy quite yet. As she felt herself getting pushed away, she grabbed the skimpy white undies and began peeling them off. While they both wrestled for control, Jamie kept tugging on Sigourney's panties. The rolled up undies were halfway down her legs, tangled up by her knees, with her monster bush exposed.

Sigourney sat up, trying to pull her flimsy panties back up, but it was a lost cause. Jamie Lee Curtis had a firm grip and wasn't about to let go. Kneeling in front or the struggling brunette, she yanked one last time, pulling them away, and off of Sigourney's bare legs.

Jamie flashed a huge grin as she backed away, holding her rival's panties as a prize. She stood up, catching her breath, taunting Sigourney by dangling the white undies in front of her.

Sigourney got up, staring daggers at the cocky short-haired cougar. She knew stripping your opponent and trying to make them cum was part of the game, but never realized how intense it would be. Especially in front of a live audience.

The beautiful women circled each other, plotting their next move. It was quite a sight watching two popular celebrities, one topless, one bottomless, engaging in this thrilling sexfight. Personally, I couldn't take my eyes off of Sigourney's crotch. Her meaty pink pussy lips were somewhat camouflaged by her thick black bush. She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about having her hairy pussy exposed. Actually the 70-year-old movie star appeared to be proudly putting it on display. Talk about a natural beauty!

This time around, the sexy women were a little more cautious as they approached each other. Jamie Lee slowly reached out, gently caressing Sigourney's tits, that were still poking through the thin white tank top. The tall brunette responded by placing her hands on Jamie's hips, pulling her lithe body in a bit closer.

Sigourney towered over Jamie Lee by about a half foot, and used her superior strength to her advantage. She slid her left hand up, strumming her fingers across Jamie's bare back and neck, cupping the back of her head, pulling the silver-haired milf into her bosom.

Jamie was smothered at first, but never panicked. She simply began to suck on Sigourney's nipples, which were clearly visible through the soggy white tank top. After giving both of the amazon brunette's firm breasts an equal amount of attention, Jamie Lee suddenly felt Sigourney get more physical.

Sigourney grabbed a handful of Jamie's short gray hair, yanking her head back, as she stared down at her startled opponent with her big brown eyes. Her right hand was still on Jamie's black panties, where she dug her fingers into her tight butt cheek, asserting herself as the dominant woman.

The determined brunette spun Jamie Lee around, roughly pushing her up against the ropes. Sigourney had Jamie bent over, with her nice ass sticking out. With her left hand clutching the back of Jamie's bare neck, holding her in place, Sigourney reared back with her free hand and smacked Jamie's panty-covered ass.

Jamie howled out in pain as she was trapped in a vulnerable position. Sigourney took advantage of her position and gave the whimpering milf another hard spanking. Then another. Then another!

Jamie Lee Curtis was trembling from the beating, and couldn't do much as her hands clung to the top rope. She never moved when Sigourney leaned over and yanked her black undies down, exposing her nice firm butt.

With Jamie Lee's panties down around her ankles, Sigourney had free access to her pussy. She reached between her legs from behind, massaging Jamie's wet pussy. The sex-starved amazon wanted more. She wrapped her arm around Jamie's neck, pulling her away from the ropes, bending her backwards so the crowd could see Jamie's silky gray patch of fur, covering her tight pink pussy. Sigourney reached around, running her fingers through the gray pubes, rubbing Jamie's thick clit.

The horny brunette was getting turned on, enjoying her dominance over her slender rival. She even started humping Jamie from behind, rubbing her thick mound up against the gray-haired cougar's nice ass.

Jamie Lee tried to break free, jostling around, hoping to pry Sigourney's arm from around her neck. She tripped over her own panties, that were still hanging around her ankles, and both sexy fighters fell to the floor.

They scrambled around to gain control, with Sigourney ending up on her back, and Jamie Lee sprawled out on top of her, with her bare boobs dangling in the brunette's face. She leaned in, hoping to smother her sexy foe, shoving her titties in Sigourney's face.

The bigger stronger woman fought though the brief smothering attempt by rolling over and pinning Jamie onto her back.

Sigourney Weaver had a different type of smothering in mind, scooting up and planting her hairy pussy on Jamie Lee's face. She reached back, rubbing Jamie's luscious pussy, while grinding her own hairy twat all over Jamie's nose and mouth. She was dominating her gray-haired opponent, and enjoying every second of it.

Sigourney was running her fingers over her own erect nipples, that were still quite visible through her soaked tank top. She was simultaneously strumming Jamie's fluffy muff, trying to stimulate some juices deep down inside. Riding Jamie's face, the tall brunette was becoming aroused herself. She was the dominant one for the entire match, and now close to "Queening" her opponent to earn a victory.

Jamie Lee Curtis stuck her tongue out, dabbing it in and around Sigourney's wet, hairy pussy. She didn't realize she was doing her dark-haired rival a favor. Weaver was close to climaxing, and Jamie Lee's oral skills just might put her over the edge.

Sigourney was indeed close to an orgasm, moaning softly as her eyes closed and she found herself drifting off into a dream.

Jamie Lee Curtis knew exactly what she was doing. Looking up at her foe, while continuing to lick her hairy pussy, she kept a close eye on her amazon opponent. She waited for the right moment before making her move. The athletic actress pulled hard on Sigourney's arm, knocking her off to the side. Then she quickly rolled over, diving in between her stunned partner's legs, in an effort to keep Sigourney on edge by eating her out.

She eagerly sucked on Sigourney's stiff clit, stretching it out, as she shoved two fingers in her moist vagina. Immediately Jamie began finger blasting her friend's hairy pussy, causing the ambushed brunette to cry out.

"AAH! AAH! OHHHH!!!"

Sigourney Weaver never knew what hit her. She had her head popped up, but could only look on helplessly as she succumbed to an intense gushing orgasm, sending a wave of juices flowing.

"OHH! JAMIE! OHHHH!!"

A few spurts splashed across Jamie Lee's face, but the silver cougar never slowed down with the intense fingering. She simply ducked her head and kept pumping her fingers, inducing several more waves of passion from the euphoric brunette.

Sigourney's juicy pink pussy was ravaged, but Jamie wasn't finished. She knelt next to her weary friend, looking to coax another squirting orgasm out of her. She jammed her two middle fingers in the messy wet pussy, using her index finger and pinky to massage the area around her tight butthole. Jamie vigorously pumped her hand into the vagina for a few seconds, making a loud sloshing sound, before quickly pulling it out, inducing another powerful squirting orgasm, that shot several feet across the floor. Jamie went right back at it, repeating the same two-fingered assault, causing Sigourney to squirt again, as a geyser-like fountain erupted.

"Oh my God! OH! OH! AHHH!"

Sigourney had lost all control, but Jamie refused to show any mercy. She ordered the gushing brunette to lift her legs and hold them behind the knees, spreading them, exposing her hairy wet pussy and tight pink butthole.

Jamie Lee Curtis seemed to pick up more energy as she thrived in the dominating role. She slapped Sigourney's clit and meaty pussy lips repeatedly, with a stern fierceness, looking on with a mischievous smirk as the flustered brunette responded with a small spurt every time her pussy got slapped. Eight or ten straight times, her natural reflex to Jamie's quick hard slaps was a series of small squirting orgasms.

After Sigourney Weaver squirted for about the 30th time, she collapsed back onto the mat, totally spent from the intense match.

Jamie Lee flashed a coy smile as she got to her feet, satisfied at pulling out her second victory at Celebrity Sexfights.

For a match that began with each sexy gladiator armed with a large squirt gun, who would have thought that it would have ended with even more squirting.

Truly a wet & wild masterpiece.

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers