Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 27

Story Info
Stefanie Hertel vs Franka Potente.
2.6k words
3.94
1k
2

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

The popularity of our Celebrity Sexfight series has really taken off this past year, with sellouts every week, and a growing list of subscribers to follow our matches online. We now have a worldwide viewing audience, with over 100 different countries represented.

We've decided to take our show on the road, giving our fans in Europe a chance to see the live action. Frankfurt, Germany was our first stop. We rented an old auditorium with a small stage, and seating for about 200 fans. It was an intimate location that was perfect for this kind of show.

Emceeing our event was popular retired porn star Diana Kaiser. The blue-eyed blonde milf got the crowd going when she took the stage, flaunting her hot body, wearing a revealing fishnet body stocking. She left nothing to the imagination, with her gorgeous breasts and furry pussy on display, as strutted across the stage, cracking a whip like a dominatrix.

The middle aged ex-porn star looked absolutely gorgeous as she teased the crowd in her sexy outfit, welcoming them to the special event.

"Meine Damen und Herren! Willkommen bei Celebrity Sexfights!"

The crowd roared at the introduction, eager to see who would be participating in the kinky contest. They were on the edge of their seats, with eyes glued on the sexy blonde hostess.

"Heute Abend stellen wir die wunderschöne Sängerin Stefanie Hertel und die bezaubernde Schauspielerin Franka Potente vor, die ihre schönen Körper im Kampf um die sexuelle Vorherrschaft aufs Spiel setzen!"

The appreciative crowd cheered with approval as Diana told them of the night's sexfighters. Germany had a huge fanbase following Celebrity Sexfights, and the crowd was happy to have two of their native countrywomen competing tonight.

Lovely blonde singer Stefanie Hertel entered first to a rousing ovation. She showed off her sexy figure by wearing a dark blue bikini, waving to the crowd as she posed on stage.

Stefanie was joined by sexy redhead Franka Potente. The popular actress known for such films as Run Lola Run and The Bourne Identity showed up in a skimpy white two-piece swimsuit. She had tomboy qualities, with her slim athletic body and stringy short red hair. She appeared to be all business, refusing to crack a smile as she stared down her opponent.

The appreciative crowd showed an equal amount of enthusiasm for each contestant, cheering as both beautiful women took the stage.

Diana licked her lips, putting her arms around the contestants, as she pulled them in closer, glancing at each one with a devilish smile, as they faced off ready to do battle.

"Stefanie, do you think you have what it takes to make Franka cum?"

The lovely blonde singer responded with confidence, sticking out her amazing boobs, as she eyed up her flat-chested red haired rival.

"I'm definitely going to show this tramp who the better woman is!"

Diana raised her eyebrows at the cocky answer, pleased that Stefanie brought a bit of intensity with her. After getting a bold prediction from the blonde singer, she turned to Franka Potente, looking to stir things up even more.

"What do have to say about that, Franka? Stefanie certainly has a lovely body, do you agree she is the better woman?"

The blonde porn star reached out, fondling Stefanie's breast, teasing Franka while putting her other hand on the quiet redhead's tiny tit, rubbing her modest breast, pointing out the obvious difference in the two women's figures.

Franka didn't appreciate being made fun of, roughly pushing Diana's hand away.

"I don't care how big this slut's tits are. I'm going to have her screaming for mercy."

The sexy blonde referee smirked for the audience, pleased with herself for getting under the skin of the slender redhead. She liked her role as an instigator, smiling as she backed away, letting the two beauties do their thing and decide the match on their own.

With the sexy porn star exiting the stage, Stefanie inched closer to her foe, brushing her nice firm breasts up against Franka's flat chest, trying to intimidate the quiet tomboy.

The bisexual redhead never backed down, aggressively grabbing a handful of Stefanie's long blonde hair, pulling her in close, surprising the sexy singer with a long passionate kiss.

Franka took command of the situation, showing the blonde star that she wasn't intimidated by her curvaceous body, squeezing Stefanie's nice round breasts while standing there kissing her.

The wiry redhead let her fingers roam up until they found the strings to Stefanie's blue top. She slowly tugged on them as the curvy blonde singer's nice round breasts became exposed.

Franka worked her way down, planting little kisses along Stefanie's neck until she came across one of her luscious tits. She eagerly devoured the puffy pink nipple while digging her fingers into Stefanie's nice round butt.

The blue bikini bottom was the next to go as Franka wasn't wasting any time getting her opponent naked. She wanted to impose her will on the beautiful singer, and was succeeding with her aggressive game plan. The sexy red-haired tomboy ran her fingers through Stefanie's silky sandy blonde bush, looking to slide her fingers deep inside her tight pink folds. Franka continued to nibble on Stefanie's bare breasts while fingering her pussy, overwhelming her opponent with the lavish attention.

Stefanie was melting, unable to mount much of a counterattack. Paralyzed at being naked in front of the live crowd, Stefanie let out a large sigh, letting the aggressive redhead have her way. She feebly reached for the strings on Franka's white bikini bottom, hoping to even things up. Barely able to muster up enough energy to untie the panties, Stefanie was helped by her rival, who reached down, voluntarily tugging on the string bikini until it fell away harmlessly, exposing her thick red muff and firm butt cheeks.

Franka was just toying with her blonde foe. She wanted to lose her bottom. The confident redhead began rubbing her furry crotch up against Stefanie's bare thigh. She stared at the sexy singer while humping her leg, taking complete control of the match. Franka flashed a mischievous smile at her playmate as she stopped rubbing up on her leg for a second, backing away a bit to remove her top. The slinky redhead tossed the white top aside, gazing at Stefanie with lust as she ran her fingers across her small firm breasts. Her nipples looked like two little gumdrops, and she pinched them while eyeing up her naked rival.

Franka took her dominance to another level, spinning Stefanie around, wrapping her arms around the sultry singer. She slipped her left hand down between Stef's legs, rubbing her pussy.

The beautiful singer was losing control, with her eyes squinting as she felt a couple of Franka's fingers invading her juicy vagina. She tried to escape the sexual attack, but was being manhandled by her stronger opponent. In her attempt to get away, both sexfighters fell to the floor onto the padded mat. Franka maintained control, with her fingers in Stef's pussy, kneeling behind the struggling blonde singer, who was on her hands and knees moaning.

Stefanie was helpless as Franka used her athleticism and sexual aggression to take a clear lead in the kinky contest. The slinky nude actress had Stefanie at her mercy as she fingered her warm, wet pussy.

With the match turning into a one-sided affair, with a possible winner emerging soon, Diana Kaiser returned to the stage in her sexy fishnet bodystocking. She also had a black braided leather flogging whip in her right hand. She teased the two sexy women by gently running the leather strands over their naked bodies, giving them a hint of what she had in store.

The sexy blonde porn star gave a light flogging to Stefanie, with several thrashes on her bare back and smooth white ass.

Franka gazed up at the blonde dominatrix, smirking as she knelt behind Stefanie, enjoying her view of the lovely singer being abused. However the slender redhead wasn't in the clear.

Diana circled behind the naked redhead, smiling as she ran her finger across Franka's chin down to one of her erect gumdrop nipples. She gave the flat-chested actress two lashes across her firm white butt, causing Franka to let out a playful shriek. Diana smiled and dished out more punishment, whipping Franka's rock hard ass, watching with delight as her butt cheeks turned from pale white to bright pink.

The sadistic hostess had a devilish grin as she watched Franka writhing in pain. The aggressive redhead, who was dominating Stefanie up to that point, was now becoming excited by the flogging, with her tight body slowly giving in to Diana's kinky play. Franka was close to orgasm as she began to tingle inside with each thrashing she received.

As much fun as Diana was having putting the athletic redhead in her place, she turned her attention back to Stefanie as she continued circling the two naked stars with her leather whip in hand. She gave the blonde singer a hard crack on the ass, almost knocking her to the floor. She followed that up with two more blows to her bare bottom, causing Stefanie to cry out in pain.

Franka leaned ahead, massaging her rival's tender butt cheeks, trying to stimulate the whimpering blonde. Her efforts to soothe Stefanie's pain was met with resistance by the strict dominatrix.

Diana lashed out at Franka with two firm backhanded blows, slapping the braided strands of leather across the slim redhead's flat chest. Franka's perky little nips were popping straight out, as the kinky flogging was taking effect. Red marks were clearly visible across her modest breasts. As excited as Diana's flogging was making her, it only made her want to get after Stefanie even more. She was eager to finish what she started.

Franka ignored Diana's kinky flogging game, focusing on the sexfight. She pushed Stefanie onto her back and swooped in, straddling the shocked singer, reaching down to rub herself as she planted her throbbing wet pussy on her face.

Franka began grinding her hairy pussy up against Stefanie's mouth, smothering her curvy blonde opponent. You could barely hear the Stef's muffled protests, but they didn't do her much good anyway. Franka wasn't about to give up her perch. She was rubbing her clit, trying to get as much satisfaction as she could while encouraging the blonde singer to eat her out.

"Oh ja! Leck meine Fotze, du dreckige Schlampe!"

The whole crowd was buzzing as Franka asserted herself, facesitting the curvy blonde singer. Diana was enjoying it too, playing with herself while watching Franka take control. The sexy blonde hostess was diddling her hairy wet pussy through the fishnet body stocking, crouching down next to the two naked sexfighters, trying to get in on the act.

Stefanie gave in, reluctantly licking Franka's hairy wet pussy. Her slender playmate tilted her head back, caressing herself, as she closed her eyes, moaning with delight from having her pussy eaten. Franka arched her back, screaming as she succumbed to a loud orgasm. She left her mark on Stef's face, leaving the pretty blonde coated with her juices.

The sexy hostess was giving herself an orgasm too, taking a break from flogging to finger her own hairy pussy, while watching the action. With Diana pleasuring herself, Franka went after the sexy host, grabbing her by the back of the neck and forcing Diana's face into Stefanie's crotch.

„Iss diese Muschi, Schlampe!"

Franka pushed Diana's head up against Stef's wet pussy, coaxing her to go down on the overwhelmed singer..

The horny blonde hostess eagerly obliged,

licking Stefanie's pussy with enthusiasm. Diana's nice round ass was sticking up, and Franka began massaging it, rubbing her fleshy butt cheeks through the thin fishnet bodystocking.

Diana purred from Franka's fondling of her ass, and happily stuck out her tongue, dabbing it over Stef's wet pussy. With her nose pressed up against the blonde singer's clit, Diana poked her active tongue

deep inside, eliciting more loud moans from Stefanie.

While the horny blonde hostess was going down on the panting singer, Franka was focused on Diana and her nice round ass. She ripped apart the fishnet hose, giving her better access to the porn star's hot body.

Franka ran her fingers down the crack of Diana's ass until she found her tight pink slit. She roughly shoved two fingers inside, working over the warm, wet pussy. Franka slipped a third finger inside, causing Diana to pop her head up from Stefanie's crotch and coo with delight.

The determined redhead wasn't about to stop there. She added a fourth finger to Diana's juicy pussy, sliding her hand inside, pumping it furiously. Franka rubbed her thumb up against Diana's tight butthole, before poking it inside briefly double penetrating her.

Franka removed her thumb from Diana's ass, tucking it inside her palm, balling up her hand, sliding it back into the sexy emcee's slick wet pussy. She started fisting Diana, slowly pumping her right hand until it disappeared up to her wrist.

Diana arched her back while on all fours taking the brutal fisting. She turned her head wincing, slapping the padded mat while screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh mein Gott, Franka! Du wirst mich zum Abspritzen bringen!"

Diana may have been ready to cum, but Franka ignored her, fist fucking her moist vagina. She looked on with a diabolical sneer as she reached for Stefanie, ordering her to take a spot next to Diana.

The weary blonde singer crawled up onto all fours, taking her place next to the moaning porn star. Stefanie's smooth white butt looked absolutely delicious as she presented it to the dominant redhead.

Franka smiled at her new plaything, licking her lips while still slowly fisting Diana with her right hand. She reached out with her left hand, gently massaging Stefanie's nice ass, much the same way she did to Diana. She ran her fingers up and down her luscious butt crack until she carefully slid them inside her hot pink pussy.

Franka fingered Stef's juicy vagina slowly at first, before adding several more fingers, trying to match the fisting she was giving to her other sex slave. The sexy redhead finally slipped her thumb inside also, forming a fist and jamming it in her pussy from behind.

Franka Potente was in total control, kneeling behind the two blonde beauties, with her fists in their slick vaginas up to her wrists. She was pumping each of them in rhythm while they moaned from the sexual attack.

Diana's soft groaning turned into a much sharper scream for mercy, as she caved in to a convulsive orgasm.

"Oh verdammt! Ich komme! ICH KOMME!"

The sexy emcee sprung a leak, with a small stream of juices flowing from her sloppy pink pussy.

Franka flashed a satisfying smirk as she watched droplets from the squirting orgasm trickle down off of her elbow. She pulled her drenched hand from Diana's wet pussy, watching in amazement as she was being flushed out by another stronger stream. This gusher was much more intense, spraying the clear juices all over Franka's bare tits and flat stomach.

Stefanie wasn't faring much better, as the blonde singer collapsed face first onto the floor alongside her friend. Her orgasm was much less dramatic than Diana's, as she just quietly gave in to the brutal fisting.

Franka stood up with her soaked hands raised, celebrating her kinky victory. She strutted around the stage, blowing kisses to the raucous crowd. She confidently walked off stage knowing she was had her place in history as Germany's first Sexfight champion.