All Comments on 'Celebrity Snowbunny Club'

by Axeba

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TinyTim_TinyTim_about 1 year ago

This is a good start. If you don't mind some constructive criticism I have a few things.

-You need to focus on the sex just a little more. World building is great, but just naming people, and not actually having them have sex or even talk about about how much they love black men, makes the story a bit dull. And the sex scene in the story seemed extremely short.

-You need to identify who's talking. There seems to be dialog not attach to people.

-If you're going for celebs fucking celebs then great. If you're going for celebs going black, then create original black men. Most people tend to only focus on the white woman fucking a black cock.

Suggestion: Would loved for Iman Vellani and Lindsey Stirling to show up at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FORGET the criticism by TT. WTH does it mean to he'd someone's attention/contact?! Writing this bad about anyone, but especially celebrities, should be a punishable crime!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The draw is the celebrities, not the African-Americans with the obvious anatomical difference!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't get to the second Page due to the countless mistakes on the first!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Countless mistakes, & irrelevant racism!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous