Celebrity Snowbunny Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fucking cock is mine. I need it shooting baby batter into me. Breeding me." Alex says softly. Almost begging her boyfriend to do just that. She was more than just sex-crazed at this point. The lust in their eyes was undeniable that they were perfect for each other.

"Well, then I guess you gotta prove it." He slid out of her tits, much to her dismay. He then laid down on the mat beneath them. He patted his waist and grabbed his dick. "Come one then. If you want me to breed you, better make it so that I can't do anything about it. Prove you're better than Jessica; prove you're worthy of my cum in your pussy."

His dick stood hard as a rock, covered in veins, long and girthy enough to make a woman go insane. A camera took in all of this, in hopes to hypnotize whoever watches the footage."Well, what are you waiting for whore?!" he yelled. "Ride me like the fucking bull that I am! Or do you wanna watch one of the many sluts looking at me to do your job for you?"

Alex was mesmerized by his cock again. The veins were throbbing and his nutsack was leaking with her juices after being jammed inside her. She was snapped back into reality when Jonathan shouted. Her temper flared up when he said that he might get another one of the unworthy girls to ride him.

"Fuck you!" Alex snarls as she mounts her bull and lover. Grabbing the cock that she so so loved thanks to its girth and size, massaging the cockhead onto her folds thus making it easier to slip it inside her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Ohhhhh f-fuckkkkk me! Shit!"

The camera caught sight and sound of Alex's reaction. Whoever got this video was going to have a life-changing experience.

"I... Am better.." Alex whispers beginning to ride and twerk against Jonathan's cock. Her pussy walls cling tightly to the black man's BBC. Her blue eyes are filled with so much jealousy and lust now, she slams herself down onto him. Egging him to breed her. Jessica can't do this can she? Huh? Huh?" She begins to ride her bull more passionately now.

"Ughhh," the bull moaned. "Hmm, you're getting there. Fuckin' crazy slut," He was sweating heavily. He felt like his muscles were gonna pop from how much he had to strain them. He was so close. "Fuuuck, Alex, you're such a naughty white slut." The longer he lasted the harder and higher Alex bounced.

She had her eyes locked onto him, unwavering, glaring, waiting for him to admit it, or to shoot his load inside of her. His eyes, however, were locked on her tits, bouncing up and down, so delicious, so full. He pushed his arms up toward them, groping shaking them. He sat up and dove his head towards her melons, wanting to suck them until they were drained. But Alex pushed against his rock-hard pecs and landed back on the mat.

"No!" she growled. "Say it." Her fingers were dug right into Jonathan's chest as she slows down now. Denying him his orgasm until he admits that she was better than Jessica. The appearance of the redhead had fired her up.

Her crystal blues fixed onto Jonathan's brown eyes. It had been a while since she was this fired up, slowing down the ride on his cock by making her ass plop down at a snail's pace on her boyfriend's ass. She slowly gyrates her hips, making Jonathan hold back his load.

Her fingers dug deeper into his pecs as she leans forward dominantly. Her face inches away from him, her tongue slowly caresses his lower lip. "Say it. Tell me I'm better than Jessica. She can't do this can she?" The BBC Queen twerks more with his cock inside her pussy, pinning Jonathan's wrists above his head. Her long hair dangled from her head. Tickling his face. "Tell me I'm better than Jessica!"

Jonathan winced in pain as his girlfriend dug her nails into his strong chest. He had enough of this and tried to push her off of him she actually managed to pin both his hands above his head, due to him being so weak and edged to no end.

"You nasty little bitch!" He snarled, and in response, she suddenly spat in his face. "Fucking hell!" He tried to rub the spit out of his eye, but his arms were still trapped. He couldn't see anything and the manic snowbunny stopped moving her hips.

"SAY IT!" She yelled one last time, unpinning one of his arms so she could slap him in the face.

The bull started to feel an aching in his balls, and he knew he had to cum soon. Plus, he was genuinely starting to worry about his girlfriend's mental state.

"Fuck Alex. You're... you're better than Jessica. You're better than that old slut. You're better than any snowbunny that I've had. Better than Jessica, better than Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Vanessa Kirby. Fuck, even Taylor Swift. You're my snowbunny queen. My queen of spades. You deserve my cum in you more than anyone. Now dammit woman, make me cum!"

Alex was enthusiastically riding Jonathans's cock now, the excitement and passion just coming through and pouring right onto her boyfriend. It looked like she was losing control of her body just by riding him. She was like a woman possessed by spirits, becoming a BBC-owned succubus as she jammed herself down on him and screamed when she herself felt her own orgasm drawing closer and closer now,.

"Ahhhhh! UHHH!!! GOOD! Don't you forget that..." She rode Jonathan hard a few more times. "EVER!"

Feeling her body seize up, her pussy clenches around his cock with a familiar vice grip. She came wildly all over his cock first, her baby blue eyes rolling to the back of her head and nearly getting thrown off balance.

"Cum baby! Breed me please!" She screams, her voice raspy

Jonathan finally found the strength to sit back up and raise his arms again. He reached behind her to grasp the back of her shoulders and held her close, feeling her juicy tits on his chest. He smashed their lips against each other, and he thrusts his hips upward as fast and as hard as he can.

"You're perfect," he mumbled between the kisses. "There's no bitch as perfect as you." He spanked her white ass hard, loud enough that everyone near them could hear it over the music. "You're my favorite snowbunny, and no one comes close. I won't forget i--aghhh!"

He finally shot his load inside her warm, tight pussy. Stream after stream of warm, thick semen hit the walls inside. It went on for a full minute, and then some. His balls that were just about to burst were emptied, all of their contents now inside the crazed, snowbunny slut that teased it.

After finally finishing emptying himself in her, Jonathan groaned and collapsed, completely exhausted and drained by what his queen made him do. His cock slid out of her pussy, flopping onto his strong stomach, completely soft, yet still a solid 7 inches.

Alex trembled and fell right next to her boyfriend, both laid on the cold marble floor, one arm around Jonathan's waist as her eyes begin to flutter close.

Jessica observed the entire session from a distance, margarita in hand. She snorted after the younger woman collapsed.

"Sheesh," she exasperated. "I really get these bitches heated, don't I?"

Sitting across from her was Marvel star Brie Larson, along with a handsome young man on her arm. "Trust me, I understand. When the guys start going after you for it, that's when you know public enemy number one," she said, downing a shot.

"Oh, I'm not even annoyed. It's honestly impressive what I just watched, it was like she thought this was the last night of her life. Although, between you and me, I'm pretty sure I'd get a couple more loads outta him."

"Shut up, whore," Alex lazily yelled, somehow able to hear her.

Jessica and Brie looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"So, you think this shit is allowed now?" Brie asked after her laughter went away, referring to the couple fucking in the middle of the club in front of everyone.

"I wouldn't test it," Jessica answered. "She's one of the ones in charge. And did you hear the shit she was saying? I think everyone was just scared to come near her!"

She then takes the opportunity to check out Brie's little (big) companion, and she liked what she saw. "Say, wanna have some fun of our own? He looks big enough to share."

She licks her lips and winked at the stud, who was clearly up for it. Brie giggled and nodded her head.

"Shall we?" the blonde asked, before offering one hand to each of them. The three sauntered over to the back rooms, where they'll surely have plentiful fun.

12