All Comments on 'CFNM – A Way of life Ch. 01'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Puuuuurrrrrfffffeeecccccttttt

Purfect start. We need some hot hot CFNM stories. This looks to be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CFNM at Georgia Tech?

Hey, guys, sign me up for that. I've been a TA at tech for several years and I'd love to see some CFNM around here. WooHoo. There's nothing I love more than the idea of a naked man standing in front of me with no strings attached. I can't even get my boyfriends to do things like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Great start and I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOWOWOWO

I've never really been in CFNM but that story was hot. I certainly hope you write some more.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 15 years ago
Nice start

but when does she take over? CFNM is all about femdom. The power of women over men. So far the guy has the "control". Still in all, it's a great story, believable, and just what a guy needs to ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it Up!

Really liked your story. It had a real sense of sexual tension and was largely credible. I'm not entirely sure how the narrative can be resolved and brought to finality. As one of the other commentators mentioned, the whole point of CFNM is that the female takes charge and the male is subjugated. Clearly that is not the case with your story as the male is the dominant figure, but perhaps understandable given the female's lack of experience and generally timid nature. I would like this to change in part 2, with the girl becoming more confident, letting the guy know exactly what she wants, and (forgive the pun!) taking matters into her own hands. Also, I would like the panty fetish, which is one of the mainstays of your stories, given more prominence. Am I asking too much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I loved every detail of your story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

PP- Another HOT story from you!! Please continue this thread!! I just spurted all over my wife's VS panties!!!

72slik72slikalmost 15 years ago
great start

This is a great start to a vry hot story. Hope there is more in the making and i can't wait to read it

72slik72slikover 14 years ago
can't wait for mor

I really loved your story, i hope to read more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!

This is great. This is a totally plausible situation that might occur. This was also very well written. I Cant wait to read the next chapter.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
I Concur

Damn! That was a good one!

I'm a big Fan of CFNM ... AND of Panties.

So, that worked out very well.

Great writing, ProfessorPanty!

I definitely have to go check out the next chapter.

FloridaSmoothieFloridaSmoothieabout 12 years ago
Had Me Hard

Enjoyed the story. I am not a panty guy, but I am a CFNM guy. I disagree with those saying CFNM has to be femdom related. Having been in at least four CFNM situations, and not one turning into femdom, I can attest to the thrill of just enjoying the exhibitionistic nature of being the NM!

rso13rso13almost 9 years ago
Wow, how erotic!

Thanks for this really nice story (5 stars) to show another side of CFNM. There is a place for all types of CFNM and I am really glad to have come across this story. I would love to hear Paula’s take on this first experience.

richardinorrichardinorover 4 years ago
Wishing for more

I loved the story. I would love more. It says to be continued.

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
Great story. Please give us more.

Loved the story. 5 stars. I can't wait for more.

The title is CFNM, a way of life. It would be very cool if you could run the subsequent stories through the various degrees of CFNM.

I disagree with a previous comment. CFNM is is not "just," about femdom. That is only one flavor of it. CFNM is simply various situations where a Male (or males) is nude while the female (or females) is clothed. It spans from the most tame, such as accidental or accidental on purpose exposure, to a much more extreme form like a CFNM party where the women get to do whatever they want with the naked guys, to the most extreme which would be dominatrix, who really abuses the naked male. In all of these scenarios, the male is naked and the female is clothed.

Please give us more. Great story.

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years ago
Great story but...

Great story but there were three issues. One major, one medium, and one minor. The minor one was the constant repetition of them saying each others names at the beginning. It was a little distracting, especially since I kept thinking that it was saying that person was speaking. But that problem cleared out about half way through. So good.

The medium one was the request for the panties. I get that's your fantasy, and that's fine. That's not mine, but it doesn't gross me out either. I just thought it was a bit extreme for the situation. He's known Paula for all of five minutes, and he's asking for her panties. Especially to a virgin, that can sound exceptionally creepy. Again, no judgment on that kink, it's just for this specific setting seemed out of place. It would be like me having a flirty conversation with my coworker, and then randomly asking if I could cum in her hair at her desk. I think a quid pro quo would have made more sense. She shows him her pussy, or at least her breasts, as he has shown her himself. I get this is CFNM, so you might not want to go that direction. But I think a hand job would have been a better ask. I mean, she is fascinated by it. Even if the ask wasn't even that extreme, if it was just for her to touch it, and not jerk him off. I think that would have played into the later part of the story well too.

The part the took this from a 4 star to a three star though, was him tasting his own cum. That's just gross, and completely out of left field. I mean, this is literotica, so by all means, write what gets you off. But kind of like the panties thing, it's a sucker punch, or a bait and switch. I come here for one thing, and get slapped in the face by something gross that doesn't fit in the story.

I'm sorry for writing so much negative. This was actually a really great story. And I plan on reading more. I especially loved her hesitance. You absolutely had me begging for her to take the bait and touch him. But you showed something I struggle with in my own stories. Restraint to set up for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Well structured. Well paced.

The story lost something after he came in her hand. It just sort of petered out (no pun intended). It would have been nice if she got so turned on watching him masturbate that her fingers found their way to her pussy for a little action. Maybe not all the way to an orgasm, but real sexual excitement just short of that.

Hope there'll be more.

Gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read this story and loved it! You said to be continued, I hope you get to it soon, this is one of my fantasies too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PLEASE write the following chapter (s) - it’s been nearly 14 years waiting for the follow up.

Excellent story which needs progresssing.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous