CFNM Randy Summers BDSM Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Miss, I never meant to tease..."

"Pump your Pecs for me."

She smacked them with the riding crop. Hard enough to ride the fine line between pleasure and pain. I felt myself twisting and squirming, trying to deflect the blows.

"Crunch those abs for me, Gay boy."

She whacked at my six-pack with the crop. Incredibly my cock was rock-hard and bobbing up and down leaking long strands of pre-cum. Why the fuck was I so turned on being abused like this?

She reached into a small suitcase that had been lying on the bed. She produced two leather wrist cuffs and attached them to my wrists. There was some kind of clip and ring assembly and she secured the cuffs to each other behind my back. Next she produced some sort of leather ring contraption. She swiftly attached it to my cock. It had a strap that went tightly around my cock and balls, keeping me swollen and hard, and also two straps that went around each testicle, separating them and holding them out to the sides.

She stood back, admiring her handiwork. She lightly raked her long, sharp fingernails up and down the length of my body.

"You look almost good enough to eat."

She reached into her case again and brought a leather collar, which she fastened around my neck. To this she attached a leather leash which she made me hold in my mouth. She seemed pleased with the results. She took up the riding crop again and began slapping at my cock and balls. She slapped the crop up and down the length of my shaft as my cock bounced. She squeezed my cock hard with one hand and pummeled the swollen shiny head as more pre-cum spurted out from the piss slit. With the leash in my mouth all I could do was groan as I twisted and squirmed, trying to avoid the blows she was administering.

"Come now, my studly Faggot, surely you've had worse punishment playing sports."

I nodded weakly. This was really hurting and my cock and balls felt swollen and sore. I wanted to yell for her to stop but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"So that you remember that you belonged to a woman tonight I am going to mark you."

Before I could panic, she produced the red lipstick case. She stood very close to me, positioning and squeezing my penis between her thighs. I wished that there was a split in her pants so that I could slide my cock inside of her. I desperately wanted to fuck her. She applied more lipstick to her mouth very slowly and very heavily.

"Don't move."

She placed her mouth on the side of my neck and planted a kiss. Then she did the same to my shoulder, pecs, chin and face. As she did so, she reached down and began stroking my cock again. She worked her mouth slowly all over my body. She paused to bite my nipples as she 'marked' them. She knelt down to cover my legs and thighs with lipstick kisses, all the while stroking my throbbing hard-on which was drooling pre-cum like crazy. She was careful to just bring me to the brink of orgasm without letting me cum. I thought I would go crazy needing to bust my nut!

When she was satisfied that I was sufficiently covered in lipstick prints, she took the leash out of my mouth and led me by the leash and collar into the bathroom.

She positioned me so that I could see myself in one of the long mirrors. My entire body was covered with blood red lip prints, and my cock was bouncing as though it had a life of its own.

"A woman's mouth was all over your body tonight Gay boy, and you loved it. Your cock loved it! Tell me you loved it!"

I whimpered "Yes, Miss, I...loved...it...my cock loved it." I was so tired at this point.

She began jacking my dick faster and faster. My whole body was trembling. I could feel the orgasm building in my balls. I thought perhaps she would allow me to shoot my load and let me leave. This whole scene was crazy hot but way more intense than I had expected.

She tossed my shoes over to me.

"Put them on."

They were loafers, so I was able to manage to get them on without using my hands which were still bound behind my back.

She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Mmmm, with that terrified little boy face and that beautiful man's body and cock you are truly magnificent. Feel how wet you got me you faggot. It would serve you right if I mounted you."

She came close and placed my drooling hard-on between her thighs again. Her slacks were soaked with her juices. I found myself genuinely squirming and trying to get away from her. The intensity of the evening was truly a bit scary. She reached in to her bag of goodies again and produced an object that she placed in my mouth and secured around my head. It was some kind of gag. I quietly tried to form words. I found that if I really needed to I could make my emergency cancellation phrase understood. What was my emergency cancellation phrase? I couldn't remember!

"I'm bored with you now. I think it's time for you to leave."

She picked up my clothes from where they had been tossed and retrieved my wallet and keys from my pants. She put them in a small tote bag which she hung from her wrist. Next, she tossed my shirt, pants and socks in a wastebasket. She grabbed the leash and started pulling me toward the door of the suite. I tried to pull back and resist but she was surprisingly strong.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Murrfff...murrfff" was all I managed to say.

She led me out in to the hall toward the elevators. Cripes! Is she going to walk me around the hotel like this?

"What's wrong? Is my big Gay boy afraid that someone might see him like this?"

I nodded my head emphatically but resistance seemed futile.

"But you like being looked at. You like being admired. Why else would you work so hard to have an attractive body? You know your looks inspire lust in others. You're just a big tease."

The elevator arrived at our floor and she pulled me inside. She pushed a button and the doors closed. My mind was racing. I had visions of the elevator door opening to a crowd of people all staring at the wildly kinky picture I must have made. Luckily when the elevator doors opened we were at the VIP parking level. She began leading me toward my car. I was beginning to feel relieved that I was going to get out of there. Just then, I heard a loud female voice behind us.

"Stop right there!"

Miss Dominatrix, (as I thought of her), and I turned around to face a female security guard. Her very bright flashlight was scanning up and down my naked, oily, sweaty, lipstick covered body.

"What the hell is going..."

At that point she noticed just who was with me holding me by a leash.

"Oh, it's YOU, Miss."

"Yes, is there some problem?"

The guard had her flashlight aimed at me and was circling me, getting a good look, lingering on my poor, throbbing cock and aching balls.

"Well, Miss, we may have a situation here. I feel that this is a violation of the hotel dress code. "

"That's precisely why the gentleman was leaving. His car is right over there."

"Even so, for security purposes, I should check him over, if you have no objections."

"None at all, I appreciate your attention to proper procedure."

I stood meekly by as the guard produced a pair of latex gloves and put them on.

"Stand still and spread your legs."

The guard proceeded to pat me down; paying particular attention to my cock ring bound dick and balls. Pre-cum was spurting from the tip and she rubbed some around the head and gave the shaft a few strokes.

"If he were wearing pants, I would have to consider this a concealed weapon. He doesn't appear to be concealing anything, but let me make sure he isn't carrying any contraband and he can be on his way."

The guard stared right in my eyes as I watched her put one of her middle fingers in her mouth. With an evil grin she sucked on her finger slowly, getting it wet with spit. She wanted to make sure that I knew what was coming next. She pushed my chest down on the hood of my car and spread my legs wide. She inserted the finger in my butt hole. I gasped as my whole body jerked, trying to get away from her finger. Miss Dominatrix stood there; smiling, watching the guard slowly and deeply finger fuck me.

I really don't like anything being inserted up my ass but I was desperate to cum and was willing to do anything. With her finger still up my ass the guard grabbed my hair and pulled me upright. Miss D opened the driver's side car door with my keys. The guard positioned me so that I was facing the driver's seat. As the guard fingered my ass, Miss D began stroking my cock with the other. She spoke to the guard.

"Not so fast. Be sure to examine his hole very thoroughly. I want this Faggot to remember that his ass was violated by a woman."

"Nnnggg, nnnggg." was all I managed to say through the gag. My entire body ached. Sweat was literally pouring off of me. I needed to cum desperately. My hips began to move involuntarily, bucking against the guard's finger, hoping to hasten the orgasm and end this torment. Miss D spoke again.

"That's it Fag boy! Fuck her finger until you cum! I want to watch...I WANT TO SEE!"

I grunted and worked my ass along the length of the female guard's finger faster and faster. I felt my poor, bound balls tighten as I felt the orgasm rise. I grunted and let loose four thick ropes of hot cum right on to the driver's seat of my car.

After what seemed like eternity, the guard took her finger out of my ass.

"Very good, I find nothing to report. Carry on and have a pleasant evening."

The guard went back to her station. Miss D unclasped my cuffs, handed me my wallet and keys and let me get in to my car, watching me sit in a pool of my own cum. She reached in and unfastened the cock ring from my aching genitals. My junk immediately deflated.

"Drive safely."

I didn't have to be told twice. I started the car and headed out of there. Fuck! I'm naked except for my shoes and some S&M gear. I felt some relief knowing that I was almost finished with all of this. These corporate assignments were getting kinkier and more public. I should have thought to carry some shorts or sweatpants in the car!

It was very late and I took as many back and side streets as I could in order to get back to campus.

Just my luck, there weren't any empty parking spaces near the rear door of the dorm. The parking lot was quiet, but I found myself ducking in and out from between the parked cars so that I wouldn't be seen. I was naked, the night air felt cold against the sweat and I could feel cum dripping off my ass. I just wanted to get to my room and shower. I could clean the leather car seat tomorrow.

As I got closer to the dorm, I saw a campus security car driving up. This was unbelievable after everything I had already been through. I hid between parked cars praying not to be seen. I saw the searchlight comb the parking lot. I held my breath.

What would happen if I were discovered? Would I be arrested and hauled off to the campus security office buck naked wearing a collar and leash? Would Ms. Stone be able to explain all this away? What could this mean to my graduation? As I imagined being handcuffed and shoved in the back of a police car I noticed that I was sporting wood. My cock had sprung to full hardness again. Luckily the security car drove off.

I quickly unlocked the door and headed for the closed stairwell, I didn't want to risk the noise of the elevator. I made it safely to my room. I removed the collar and leash, kicked off my shoes and got in the shower. I sat on the floor of the shower with a hard-on for a very long time.

I was wondering what damage these FD Corp. assignments were doing to my psyche. I had always enjoyed being naked around crowds, especially women and being admired and sexually desired. Now I was turned-on by being humiliated and abused. I stared at the tattoo on my finger. FD Corp. still owned me, and had branded me to prove it. I was glad that it wouldn't be for much longer.

12