CFNM Sojourn Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dancin' Dudes dance and Lee gets a massage.
2.7k words
4.55
5.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We established a Dancin' Dudes email address and put notifications in a half dozen hookup sites. It read, "ISO fit male to perform as stripper and dancer in local area. Good pay for qualified applicant. You must submit a video of you dancing and stripping to "Mo Money" from the movie Magic Mike. The video must end with you having a full erection. Serious interest only with a valid phone number. Without the video and phone #, any questions will be ignored." We felt without the hard fast requirements we would get a bunch of crap replies. Even though we restricted it to the local area we were overwhelmed with responses. In the next couple of weeks following our posts, we had 67 emails. We spent hours and hours watching guys stripping to "Mo Money." Eventually we narrowed it down to ten real candidates and then called each one. After the phone calls, we eliminated one candidate who seemed too full of himself. Nine in-person auditions were scheduled for the following Saturday. We decided we would conduct the auditions in a suite at the local Holiday Inn. Each applicant was asked to check in via email when they arrived and wait in the reception area for the call. Linda arranged for Keith (her brother) to be there in case of any security issues.

Saturday arrived and Keith and I moved furniture around in the suite to make room. We had a portable disk player with the Magic Mike Soundtrack. We tested to make sure we could play it loud enough to dance to, but not interfere with our neighbors. Linda, Keith, and I had chairs facing a rather large dancing area. Linda had written up a service contract for the lucky candidates who were selected. At 10am we had 8 men checked in (the 9th arrived later). Keith went down and brought the first one up. The first guy was an Adonis with rippling muscles and an enormous cock. He danced well also. The three of us unanimously awarded him a contract. After each candidate we would confer and decide yea or nay. If selected, the new Dancin' Dudes member would be given the contract and asked to stay. We finished the morning with 6 contracts signed. We all had a drink together and let them know we would be in touch soon. After we were alone, Keith and I started moving the furniture back in place. "I don't think I've ever seen so many bouncing cocks," he claimed.

"You OK with it?" Linda asked.

"Yes, I'm good with it. Let's hope I see a lot more in our future!"

Linda's marketing plan was to contact all the bar managers and hotel event planners in the area. We bought a sales list for these people and called on them personally. Any bookings they referred would earn them a "sales commission." It was paid directly to them and not to their employer. As soon as we began calling on potential clients, we got bookings. One of the Dudes had just graduated from college and we hired him full time as a salesperson. We offered three levels of shows. The guys kept a penis sleeve string bikini on throughout a Level #1 show. The Level #2 show had complete nudity but no erections. The Level #3 (X rated) show included erections and ejaculations. The client could also select the number of dancers. The minimum was two with one security liaison. The most was six with another two for security. Keith cross-trained all the Dudes to do security. It paid them less but was another job.

At an early job I was dancing with another Dude and Keith was doing security. Linda had tagged along because it was all new to us at that point. The second Dude didn't show up. (After that we always rode together.) Linda said, "Let's get over there and I'll talk to the woman who hired us. I know she will be frustrated because she wanted two dancers because of the number of guests. I'll probably need to refund some of her money."

Keith spoke up, "I'll dance with Lee. Linda, you handle security. Tell the woman she will have to intervene if we need her to chastise one of her guests."

Linda was shocked, "WTF Keith! You've never auditioned to dance and now you're gonna get naked in front of your sister?"

"That's show business," he said in reply. "You've been headstrong since you were in pigtails. Don't argue with your older brother."

I grinned and Linda shrugged, "Alright big brother, but remember I'm watching every move you make."

When we arrived, Linda went to talk to the host (this was a private party in a home). Keith and I were shown to a bedroom to "dress." Fortunately (or unfortunately for Keith) this was a Level #3 show, so no G-strings or other props needed. As we undressed for our entrance, Keith muttered, "What have I gotten myself in to?"

I advised him, "Forget Linda is here. Look at the lust in the audience's eyes and go with it." He thanked me and stepped out of his boxers. "God Damn," I thought to myself, "That's the biggest cock I've seen in person."

He saw me looking and said, "I'm self-conscious about how big I am. I hope I'm up to this. I hope we can give 'em a show they won't forget." I was already hard in anticipation, but Keith had to close his eyes and work a bit to begin to get hard. Even at half-mast he was half again as large as me.

Linda came to the door and tapped, "Showtime!" When we opened the door, she was gone. We trotted into the large rectangular living room to screams of excitement. Mo Money started playing and we began dancing. Naturally, I was rock hard, and my cock was bouncing around like an antenna in a storm. Keith's member wasn't even at 90 degrees, but it was massive, and he had to keep his distance from the guests, while dancing, or he'd slap 'em in the face. By the time the song was finished his cock had grown more and was about parallel to the floor.

We moved to opposite ends of the room and began to jerk off. Being in my element, I was thrilled and excited enough to shoot quickly, so I slowed down the strokes and watched Keith. He was pumping quickly, and his monster firehose had gotten even larger. The noise level by me was deafening, but all the guests were obeying the rules and staying put. On Keith's end of the room, it was noticeably quieter while he furiously worked his rod. The audience down there seemed stunned at the size of it and curious what would happen. I moved to the center of the room and turned slowly in circles while I stroked. Getting close, I worked at getting audience participation by yelling, "Countdown from 10... go!"

I heard Linda shout 10 and then control the pace to slow the group down. When they got to zero, I faced Keith and went hands-free. I turned a little with each shot to give as many women as possible an unobstructed view.

When I was done, Keith moved to the center of the room. He mimicked me with a countdown call. When the crowd reached zero, there was a pause. Seemed like everyone was holding their breath. Just when I thought we were going to crash and burn, Keith erupted with an enormous rope of cum that landed right in the Host's face. The place went crazy with everyone standing and cheering (including the host). Keith followed my lead and turned with each shot, so everyone good a good look at his powerhouse cock.

When he finished, I heard Linda shout, "Let's have a big round of applause for our performers!" They were already standing, and the noise went through the roof. We waited for about a half a minute and then came out and bowed together, acknowledging the applause by blowing kisses and waving. We then bowed together again and made our exit. In the car on the way home Linda said, "Both of you did great tonight and the Host said two friends asked about how to contact us. Lee, love you babe; Keith, I don't want to ever see that again." We all laughed.

Also, during this period, I grew some sexually by experiencing something new. I don't remember exactly when this occurred, but we were still in the Condo. I was watching a ball game and Linda came in and turned it off. She was wearing shorts and hockey jersey a women's team had given the Dancin' Dudes. She started, "I've been thinking about something. At my housewarming you allowed a woman to penetrate you with her finger. Then on our honeymoon you asked me to use the vibrator to stimulate your prostate. Many times, when you are jerking-off for me, I see you insert your finger in your ass. But you've never brought it up again... why?" At first, I said I didn't know, but she just shook her head. "You can do better than that. Try harder."

I thought about it and knew the answer. "I'm ashamed."

She looked puzzled. "Ashamed of what? Do you think I will wonder if you're gay?"

I blushed and stuttered, "Yes... no... uh... I guess, I think it's too dirty."

She looked stern, "I am disappointed. How can any sexual act between two consenting adults be dirty? Are you afraid to ask me?"

I felt like a 2 year old being scolded. But she was right. I took a breath, "You're right. It's not dirty, but I have been afraid to ask."

She smiled, "Ask me now."

I took another breath, "Will you massage my prostate until my penis drips pre-cum?"

She smiled bigger, "Yes, you dirty little pervert, I will milk you until you beg me to stop. Go take a shower and clean yourself up. Then get on all fours on the bed and wait."

I sprang up and ran to the bathroom, jumped in the shower, cleaned everything satisfactorily, dried off and leap on to the bed. She had taken the bedspread off and placed an old ragged one in its place.

She made me wait so long my cock went from erect to flaccid. Then she slipped into the room and patted by butt. She walked around the bed and gently pulled my head up by the hair. "Never, ever, be afraid to talk to me about absolutely anything."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

She went back to the end of the bed and I felt cool lubrication sliding down the crack of my ass. She had some on her hand and slid it on to my cock and balls as well. She toyed with my brown rose (read that in a porn story) and slowly inserted her finger. At that moment I realized she had trimmed her fingernail just to do this. My eyes misted, not from pain, but gratitude for being a part of her life. She pushed in a little further and I could feel my sphincter tighten. She paused and waited for me to relax and then pushed a little further in. She continued this technique until I felt her knuckles against my anus. She slid in and out slowly, and with her other hand began to pull down and back on my cock. I was already erect, and she had to use some force to get my hard-on parallel with my thighs (straight up and down). She went on very slowly like this for a long time... 10 or 15 minutes? She removed her finger but continued to pull on my cock. I heard more lube being squirted out of the tube, so I looked between my legs and saw a prostate massage toy. She took her time inserting it, since it was bigger than her finger (By a lot!). But she eventually worked it in. When she turned it on, a wave of pleasure washed through by body and I breathed out a loud moan. "Feels good, huh?"

I whispered, "Yes Ma'am." About the same time, I felt my cock dripping. It wasn't like peeing and it wasn't an orgasm, but I was seriously leaking. I looked between my legs again and saw a cup below my cock that the semen? pre-cum? was dripping in to. Nothing changed on her part for a long, long time. The prostate toy buzzed merrily along, and her hand slowly moved up and down my shaft, while holding in over the cup. I was seriously leaking and on a sustained sexual high I had never experienced before. "I want to cum."

"Not now," she languidly replied.

More time passed. "I need to cum."

Same answer. An eternity of time passed, and I was running, not dripping, running liquid in to the cup.

"Please let me cum, pretty please!"

This time, "In a while... maybe." I had no idea at the time how long she had been milking me. I was deliriously lost in a sexual buzz and gave up trying to get her to release me. Then the buzz of the vibrator went up and her hands began to stroke me faster. When I came, I screamed for her to stop, but she kept the vibrator on high and she stroked me even faster. I moaned. I wailed. I laughed. And the orgasm just kept going. I fell forward and she lost her grip. She pulled the vibrator out and crawled up on the bed beside me. I felt her pouring something all over my back (the cup?). Then she gave me a massage and I was lost in sensuality. She rubbed my cum all over my back, my butt, spread my legs and over my brown rose and balls. It was the most sensual experience of my life. I looked at the clock - 2 hours and 24 minutes had passed.

Over the next several years the business grew exponentially. We doubled, then tripled in size. We established a small office with a phone and eventually a secretary. Keith quit his fitness training and began working full time as our coordinator. We also increased employment with a half dozen Dudes working full time, dancing gigs, doing sales, and security. We had a couple dozen dancers under contract and most of them worked at least one gig a week. It was a cash cow.

While this was going on, I had an obligation to satisfy my state scholarship by doing high school teaching for five years. Linda followed her boss to one of the largest companies in town and got a startling raise. Her income certainly made up for my paltry teaching pay. After I worked off my state scholarship bond, I joined a prestigious International company, progressing quickly through sales, into management, and eventually became Branch Manager. I believe being a good listener helped me be a good leader.

Linda and I bought a 6 bedroom / 6.5 bath mansion on a lake outside of town. It had a huge, fenced backyard leading down to the water. Linda calculated we could pay for the "extra" size of the house if we booked one event a month. We hosted CFNM parties for people who wanted complete privacy. Turns out there was a lot of interest in privacy, and we were averaging 3 meetings a month and later that became almost nightly events. We also decided to hire household staff. The couple we hired, Rob and Laura, were in their 50's and had sold an upscale Bed & Breakfast in the mountains. They liked to be called Higgins and Conchita. She was a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in New York. She suggested a Night of CFNM Fine Dinning to be held during the week when we were slower. Not only the staff, but the male guests were nude. The awareness and popularity of the event grew slowly but eventually was booked out months in advance. Since we were still personally living the CFNM lifestyle, Higgins agreed to be naked in the house. He did insist on wearing a bowtie to preserve his dignity. They lived with us and became part of the family.