CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Karen withdrew her left foot from Robert's hands she said. "Robert, I am now officially you're Queen, I expect you to serve and obey me at all times. You are essentially my naked slave. And the first house rule is, that you are not allowed to wear clothes in the privacy of our home without my permission. Is that clear."

"Yes my Queen." Said Robert smiling up at his beautiful Mother.

"And what do you have to say as you submit to me, and my authority my naked slave."

"Mom, as of today you are my Queen. And I am your naked slave. I promise to serve and obey you to the best of my ability. I will always obey you and your rules. And I will kneel to you and kiss your feet out of respect for you and your authority as my Queen." Said Robert.

"Very good my naked slave."

Karen laid back on the couch with her head on the arm rest, her left leg up on the back, and her right leg spread wide with her foot on the floor.

"Get back up here and lick my pussy again my naked slave." Said Karen smiling at her son.

"Yes my Queen." Said Robert as he happily crawled between his Mother's legs and started licking her pussy again. He love's eating his Mom's pussy. He kissed her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. He enjoys doing this for his Queen. His Mother.

Then he gently licked, and kissed around the outside of his Mother's pussy starting at the bottom and working his way up licking and kissing, enjoying the aroma and taste of his Mother. He kissed and licked his way around the top, then down the other side. Karen was loving it, as her son gently kissed and licked around her labia majora.

"Mmmmm." Was the only sound Robert could make for his Mother to let her know how much he appreciates the taste of her pussy. "I love it when Mom's pussy is so juicy" Robert thought to himself.

Robert drove his tongue into his Mother's pussy as far and deep as the length of his tongue would allow. The taste and smell of her pussy was intoxicating to Robert. He took a deep breath in to enjoy the smell of his beautiful Queen's pussy. He twirled his tongue around and around, from left to right and up and down, sucking in her juices as they flowed from within. Karen moaned her approval of her son's natural talent for eating pussy.

She moved her hands to the back of her son's head to pull him closer into her pussy, as if that were possible. She raised her hips into Robert's face. He had his hands on his Mother's hips trying to pull her closer him as he made love to her pussy with his tongue.

Robert then focused his attention on his Mother's clit. Flicking his tongue as fast and furious as he could. Karen moaned again, even louder this time as her wonderful naked slave ate her pussy as if eating pussy were going out of style.

"Oh yes my naked slave. Eat my pussy, eat it my pussy, eat it, eat it, eat it." Said Karen.

Karen's hips were bucking wildly up into Robert's face as she enjoyed the delightful tongue lashing her son was giving her sweet pussy.

"Oh my God Robert, you eat my pussy so good." Said Karen. Robert reinforced his efforts, he wanted his Mother to squirt her orgasm directly into his mouth. "Yeesss eat my pussy my naked slave, eat it, eat it. Oh my God."

Robert licked and sucked for all he was worth, loving every minute of eating his Mother's pussy. He was flicking his tongue so fast on her clit that Karen could've sworn, that her son's tongue was electric.

"Oh my God Robert you're an incredible pussy eater."

"Mmmmm." Was the only response Robert could make as his busy tongue worked hard to make his Mother happy. Robert felt the signs of his Mother's pending orgasm and was prepared to except her squirting love juices into his mouth.

"Ooohh, Ooohh, my God, Robert. I,..I,..I'm going to cu-" Then Karen screamed out. "Oh yeesss, yeesss. Oohhh Yeess I'm cumming, oh it's so good, I love you my naked slave." Karen was indeed squirting her orgasm into her son's mouth. Robert was swallowing as much as he could.

Karen could hear the sounds of her son gulping down her love juices. "Oh yes that's it my naked slave, swallow every drop of my sweet nectar." Robert was enjoying this gift from his Mother, swallowing and swallowing savoring the taste.

As Karen's orgasm began to subside, Robert continued to lick every drop he could find of his Mother's sweet and warm love juices. Karen then released her son from the firm grip her hands had on his head.

Karen looked at her son in the eyes with the most loving expression on her face and said. "I love you my son. With all my heart, I love you as my lover." Then she added. "And as my naked slave." She gently ran her hand through her son's hair. "That was amazing. I can't get over how talented you are at eating pussy."

"I love you to My Queen. You taste so sweet, I love eating your pussy. In fact, I could eat you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Karen laughed. "I know you could my naked slave, and I just might make you do it." Karen said smiling.

"Anything for you my Queen." Said Robert as he began kissing his Mother's pussy lips. To Robert, worshiping his Mother's pussy is something that she deserves. After all, she gave birth to him. She went through the pain and agony of going through labor to push him through this wonderful tasting pussy of hers.

So she deserves the loving tender care that her son now gives her pussy. Karen loves the feel of his lips on her pussy lips when he kisses them gently and lovingly. What a wonderful caring son he is.

After Karen had received a much appreciated pussy worship session from her son, she had him bring her a bottle of water and a towel so she could dry off her pussy, and the wet spot on the couch. Karen watched as Robert entered the living room with her water and towel, and enjoyed the site of her son's big fat cock swinging between his legs. He sat on the couch as naked as the day he was born, and they started talking about their newly developed Female Led Relationship. Karen dried off her pussy and was putting her micro mini shorts back on.

"My dear son." Said Karen as she put her hand on his thigh. "I never would have thought that you would have such a strong desire to submit to me as you're Queen. Or to have you serve and obey me, as my naked slave. But I know I'm going to like it." Said Karen smiling at her son.

"I believe it's something I was born with Mom. Last year when I started having these desires for you it seemed natural. At least to me it did. It may sound crazy, but it's true. I've recently had dreams about you wearing sexy lingerie, and that I would kneel to you and kiss your feet." Said Robert. Just the thought of it was making him get excited.

Karen noticed and instinctively reached down to wrap her hand around her son's big fat cock. She slowly stroked it as they continued their conversation.

"As your Queen, I will expect you to serve me coffee every morning. And as soon as you serve me my coffee, I will expect you to kneel to me, and kiss my feet to show your respect." Said Karen looking at her son in the eyes.

"Oh absolutely my Queen. I will happily do that for you."

"Other things that you can expect to do for me my darling son, or should I say, my naked slave is that beyond doing my laundry, I will have you give me full body massages, and I will teach you how to give me a manicure, and a pedicure."

"That sounds like fun, my Queen." Said Robert smiling at the thought of serving his Mother like this.

"I will also give you permission to put clothes on, so you can fill my car up with gas. Check the air pressure and oil level. And also wash and wax it for me. I like for my car look nice."

"I'll be more than happy to serve you in this way my Queen."

"Robert my wonderful son and naked slave, it's still OK with me, if you call me Mom. You don't have to call me your Queen all day long. But any time you kneel to me, to kiss my feet, or give any other means of respect, I do expect you to call me your Queen, in those situations."

"OK. Thanks Mom. I love calling you Mom, but I will always be respectful of you and call you my Queen when appropriate."

"Thank you sweetheart." Said Karen as she continued to slowly stroke her son's cock. Karen noticed pre cum rising from his urethra. She took her free hand and rubbed her finger on the tip of his cock, scooping up the pre cum, then she put her finger in her mouth and sucked the pre cum from her finger.

"Mmmm. You taste good my naked slave." Said Karen.

"Thank you my Queen."

Karen then slid from the couch and settled on the floor between her son's legs. She looked up at him in the eyes, as she took hold of his big fat cock with her right hand. And with her left she massaged his large balls.

She licked his shaft starting from the bottom up to the top, then back down again. She swirled her tongue around the large mushroom shaped head of his cock and then engulfed it into her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down while pumping with her right hand.

"Hmmm. Oh Mom, that feels so good." Said Robert as he was enjoying the feeling of his Mother, sucking on his cock. Robert just leaned back onto the couch watching his Mother give him pleasure.

"Oh. I love it Mom." Robert was smiling at his Mom as she began to take him deeper trying to take him down her throat. Karen wanted so much to deep throat her son. But his cock is too big and fat. Yet she managed to take the head of his cock down her throat like earlier.

Robert was moaning in pleasure. "Oh Mom. You're going to make me cum." Karen reinforced her effort and sucked on his cock even faster.

"Oohhh yes. Oh Mom." Robert started pushing his hips upward gently as he groaned. Oh yes, yes. Mom I'm going to cum."

Karen looked at her son straight in the eyes as he shot his load of cum directly into her mouth. "Oohhh Mom. Oohhh Mom. Oohhh, I love you Mom." Karen milked and sucked her son's cock dry.

Then Karen stood up and reached for her son's hand. Robert reached up as his Mother took his hand in hers and led them to the bedroom.

Karen laid in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide bent at her knees, and said with a smile. "Time to eat Mommy's pussy my naked slave."

Robert was smiling from ear to ear as he said. "Yummy." He wasted no time as he eagerly moved in between his Mother's legs, licking his lips as he couldn't wait to taste his Mother's pussy yet again. Karen raised her legs up over her son's shoulders, resting her ankles on his upper back her knees were spread wide. Then He started to kiss around the outside of her smooth bald pussy starting at the bottom and worked his way up with slow and gentle passionate kisses.

Karen was so proud of her son, as she watched him slowly kiss her pussy mound, also known as the Labia Majora up one side and down the other. He then started kissing her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. Slow and loving kisses as Robert kissed the folds of her pussy lips from bottom to top. Then back down to kiss and lick her lower inner lips, known as the Labia Minora.

Robert gently started kissing and licking her vaginal opening. He then used only his tongue to lick his Mother's vagina from bottom to top getting a good taste of his her sweet pussy juice. He continued to lick her from where her vaginal opening is, up to her clitoris.

Karen moaned. "Oh my God yes, eat me, eat me, eat me, eat my pussy my dear son."

Robert then plunged his larger than average tongue deep into her vaginal opening. Karen's hips slightly jerked at the sensation. She was amazed at how her son's tongue could penetrate her pussy deeper than his father's penis. Karen Moaned as Robert's tongue explored the inside of her pussy. He wiggled it from left to right up and down, then continued licking up to her urethral opening.

"Oohhh, yes my son. I love the way that feels." She whispered to Robert

Robert licked up to her clit and went to town licking her pussy with total abandon, loving the taste of her juices as they continuously flowed from within. Karen's hips were rocking as she placed both of hands behind her son's head to pull him in closer, as if that were possible.

"Oh my god, that feels sssooooo gooood." Said Karen. "Keep eating my pussy my naked slave."

Robert was eating his Mother's pussy like there was no tomorrow. "Oh my god Robert, you know how to eat pussy as if you did it for a living." Robert almost laughed at that comment. Karen was loving the experience of having her own son eat her pussy.

"Oh yes yes yes yes yes, eat my pussy, eat my pussy, eat it, eat it, eat it." Said Karen, as she was getting close to an orgasm. Karen was grinding her hips into her son's face. Her legs were shaking, her back was arching up, and she was close to squirting her orgasm directly into her son's eagerly awaiting mouth.

"Ooohhh, get ready my wonderful loving son. I'm -- about -- to -- cum." Robert was ready. He enjoys swallowing as much of his Mother's love juices as possible. He loves the way it taste. He loves, that his Mother squirts a lot when she cums. But most of all, Robert loves the fact that the orgasmic juices he swallows, comes from his own Mother.

"Aaahhh. I'm fucking cumming." Screamed Karen. "Aaaahhh, Ooohhh this is so good. Swallow it my dear son, swallow it." Robert had his hands on his Mother's hips trying to steady her as she squirted her orgasmic juices directly into his mouth. His mouth was plastered to her pussy. He was swallowing and swallowing as much as he could loving the taste, and happy to be receiving this wonderful sweet warm gift from his Mom.

As Karen's orgasm subsided, she settled down releasing the firm grip she had on her son's head. Robert looked up at his Mother's beautiful face and said. "I love you Mom. I love doing this for you. And I love the taste of you sweet divine pussy juice."

Robert began to gently kiss her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. His Mother deserves to have her pussy worshiped and he was all too happy to provide her with this ultimate form of respect. To worship the pussy from which he was born. For Robert, it was an honor.

While Robert was gently kissing his Mother's pussy lips, as she ran her hand through his hair messing it all up. But neither one of them cared. Robert kissed all around her pussy mound, as well as her pussy lips. Karen had a big smile on her face, for she was so proud of her naked slave son, for giving her pussy the royal treatment.

Karen was her son's Queen and she couldn't be happier. She was still surprised that her own son would want a Female Led Relationship with her, but was happy none the less to have her son as her naked slave. And the sex. "Oh my god, the wonderful sex with my naked slave son who is hung like a horse is out of this world." Karen thought to herself. "I will have to thank Sandy for suggesting that I have sex with my own son, like she does with hers."

After giving his beautiful Mother several minutes of pussy worship Robert had to make a conscious decision that he had performed his duty of respecting his Queen by eating and worshiping her pussy. Otherwise he would be spending the rest of the evening kissing his Mother's pussy. Not that it would be a bad thing. But for Robert, his Mother's pussy was essentially irresistible.

In just one day, Robert had developed and addiction to his Mother's pussy. To him it was beautiful. From the folds of her upper pussy lips down to her vaginal opening, he felt drawn to her pussy. He felt a sense of belonging between his Mother's legs, with his tongue and lips, to kiss her pussy, to eat her pussy, and to kiss her pussy again out of love, honor and respect to her, his Queen.

Robert rose from between his Mother's legs. Karen noticed her son had a raging hard on. She smiled as Robert started kissing his way up her body till he reached her big beautiful breasts. He gently squeezed and caressed her breasts, then licked and sucked on her nipples, very gently nibbling one, then the other. Karen moaned. She had her hands behind her son's head as he kissed his way up to her neck. Her hands now running over his muscled shoulders and back. With his hands on the mattress beside her breasts, he kissed and sucked hard on her neck to mark his Mom with hickeys.

Then Robert locked eyes with his Mother and said. "I love you so much Mom, you have made me the happiest man on earth." Robert's eyes were getting watery when he said. "You have made my dream come true. I'm going to love having you as my Queen, just as I love having you as my lover."

Karen's eyes were also watery as she said. "My dear sweet son. You have made me the happiest Woman, Mother, and Queen on earth." She said with a smile. "I just had to admit to myself, that deep down, I love you like a woman loves a lover. And you're the best lover ever."

Robert smiled, then he and Karen locked lips into a very passionate kiss. Robert opened his mouth to receive his Mother's probing tongue as his tongue intertwined with hers. As Robert positioned himself between his Mother's legs, Karen's legs were spread wide as she reached down to guide his big fat cock to the opening of her wet pussy.

She rubbed her son's cock up and down her vagina mixing his pre cum with the wetness of her juicy pussy. Robert gently slid the mushroom shaped head of his cock, just inside his Mother's vaginal opening. Karen moaned. Not a moan of pain, but a moan of pleasure.

Robert slowly pushed his cock deeper into the tightness of his Mother's warm and wet silky treasure box. The feeling was so euphoric that Mother and son moaned in unison as he penetrated slowly ever deeper. Karen's legs were spread wide, bent at the knees with her toes pointed and her heels resting on the back of Robert's thighs. Karen started rocking her hips, she arched her back and was looking straight up at ceiling. She was close to an orgasm.

Karen practically screamed out. "Oh God yes. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me my naked slave, fuck me."

Robert needed no more encouragement. He plunged his big fat cock all the way into the depths of his Mother's wet pussy. Robert moaned at the blissful feeling of being buried balls deep inside his Mother. Then he withdrew almost 10 inches of his cock to where only his mushroom shaped head was inside of her. Then he started slamming in and out his Mother.

Karen was loving it. "Oohhh, my God. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard my naked slave, fuck meeee,... I need you to fuck meeee,... I need it so bad." Karen was going wild bucking her hips up to meet her son's every downward thrust. Their bodies meeting each other with a primal passion for fucking each other's brains out.

This was good. This was real good. This was like heaven to both of them. A beautiful Mother, and her handsome well-endowed son, totally in love with each other, and mating with each other without a care in the world.

Karen became very vocal. "Ooohhh yesss, fuck me. Oooohhh yesss, yesss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yesss, fuck your Queen my naked slave, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Robert was making his Mother cream on his cock, for he could see the milky white foam coating his cock. "That's awesome." Robert thought to himself.

"Oh yesss, keep fucking me, fuck me, fuck me fuck meeee good." Robert was thrilled to be giving his Mother such pleasure.

Karen's legs started kicking as she had an orgasm. "Ooohhh my god, I'm cumming, Oh yesss, Im cumming, Oh Robert my sweet baby, you're making your Mother cum so good. Ooohhh yesss, so good Ooohhh yesss."

Robert could feel his Mother's squirting orgasm, almost wishing he could taste it. He continued slamming his cock inside of her until her orgasm began to subside, then he slowed to a snail's pace as Karen laid there looking directly into her son's eyes.

Then they kissed, a long and passionate kiss, with Karen's tongue invading her son's mouth, with which Robert eagerly accepted with pleasure, intertwining his tongue with hers. Their kissing continued on as Robert lay on top of his Mom with his cock buried in her sweet juicy pussy to the hilt.

1...456789