CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vamp82
Vamp82
49 Followers

Robert then resumed fucking his Mother as they kissed. Slow strokes at first. She squirmed lifting up her hips to meet his downward strokes. Karen broke their kiss and said. "Oh my God." Her eyes were closed. "Ooohhh yesss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard my naked slave, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee."

Robert was slamming his hard cock into his Mother with a passion. She wrapped her legs around her son's lower back as they found a good rhythm to fucking each other's brains out.

As Robert continued pounding his big fat cock into his Mother, she screamed out. "Oooohhh myyy gaawd." Her entire body went into convulsions. Her legs were shaking. Her hips were shaking out of control, her back was arched, and vibrating. Her mouth was open, but no sound could be heard. She was in ecstasy.

Robert was giving his beautiful Mother a very intense, full body orgasm. Robert could feel the flood of his Mother's squirting juices as her orgasm overtook her body in sexual bliss. Her pussy was clamping down on his cock, which was about to make him cum. "Ooohhh Mom, I'm about cum." Karen just nodded her head as her son continued slamming his cock into her.

All that could be heard in the room was the slapping sound of them fucking each other with wild primal passion. Then Robert started cumming deep inside his Mother. "Aaaahh." Robert groaned. "Aaaahh,... Oooohh yesss,... Oooohh."

Karen could feel the explosion of her son's orgasm deep inside her womb, she was gasping as she said. "Yesss,.. my,... son,...make meeee,...pregnant." This excited Robert as he continued to pump his virile baby making seed into his Mother. "I,...want your,.... Baby." Karen was still in ecstasy land as her squirting orgasm continued to rock her world.

Robert was still groaning, as he was currently shooting loads of cum deep inside his Mother. He was thinking about what she had just told him. "Oh shit Mom,...Oohhh my God. That would be so hot,....Oohhh yess. You having my baby,...Oohhh fuck yesss."

Karen's orgasm began to subside as her son finished cumming inside of her. "Oh my God, you fuck me so good my naked slave. You make your Mother so proud."

Robert's cock was still lodged inside his Mothers pussy. He was smiling when he said. "Thanks Mom. I love you so much." He leaned down to passionately kiss his Karen. Robert opened his mouth and their tongues intertwined and rolled around each other.

Suddenly Karen realized that her son's big fat cock had not softened one bit, even after cumming inside her, he was still hard and stiff. He began to slowly pump in and out of his Mother's pussy and she was delighted to say the least.

"Oh my god Robert you're incredible. You're such an amazing lover. Fuck me again my son, fuck me hard. Give it to me my naked slave, you know what Mommy wants."

Robert needed no more encouragement. He was ready to fuck his Mom again. The woman he loves. The woman he calls his Queen. The woman he serves and obeys. His beautiful Mother.

Robert stopped briefly. He took each of his Mothers legs and placed them on his shoulders, leaned into her, then he was off to the races as he pounded his Mother into the mattress like a good son should.

"Oh my God, yesss. That's it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me my naked slave, oh fuck meeee,.. Oh my God." Karen was beside herself. She's never been fucked so good, or so hard in her life. "Ooohhh, yes, yes, yes, fuck me my wonderful son, fuck me."

They both enjoyed the slapping sounds of their bodies as they fucked each other's brains out again. Karen closed her eyes as she felt an orgasm building from deep within. "Ooohhh yesss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Ooohhh yesss."

Karen's body started shaken. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum again." Karen's orgasm struck hard. "OOOHHH YESSS, I'M CUMMING." Karen screamed and was shaking uncontrollably. "OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING HARD, OH YESSS, YESSS." Her legs were lifting Robert's shoulders up while at the same time forcing his pelvis into hers sending his big fat cock deeper inside of her.

"OOOHHH FUCK YESSS. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. DON'T EVER STOP. DON'T YOU EVER." Robert had never heard his Mother scream out in ecstasy like this before. He loved what he was doing for his Mom. "She deserves to cum like this." He thought to himself.

Karen loved what her son was giving her. She now knows what good sex really is. And only her son can give it to her like this. She doesn't want any other man, just her son. And she will never give him up. Sex with her son will somehow someway, become a permanent arrangement. Karen suddenly went into convulsions, her body was vibrating as she became overwhelmed by another full body orgasm. Robert loved the feel of his Mother's legs pushing into his shoulders as she enjoyed revisiting orgasmic ecstasy land.

As Robert continued to pound his lovely Mom into the mattress for the next thirteen minuets, he was proud to have the staying power to take care of his Mom this way. For Karen this was the ultimate fuck of her life. She had never had such a long and hard orgasm in her life. And she was still cumming.

"Ooohhh myyy gaaawd Robert, you're,... so incredible." She had literally turned her son into a Motherfucker, and was proud of it. "But I'm the only Mother he'll ever fuck." She thought to herself.

Robert felt the unmistakable feeling of an orgasm approaching as he continued plowing his big fat cock into his Mother he said. "Oh my God Mom I'm going to cum."

"Give it to me sweetheart." Said Karen looking into her son's eyes. "Cum deep inside Mommy's pussy. Do it."

"Oh yes, here it comes Mom." Robert plunged his cock into his Mother balls deep and exploded with rope after rope after rope of his baby making seed into his Mother's womb, sending his potent sperm, to swim in search of her fertile eggs.

Robert was groaning while cumming inside of his Mother. Karen's orgasm was subsiding after enjoying the fuck of her life. And with a smile she said. "Make me pregnant. Give me your baby my son."

"Oh my god Mom that would be so hot." Robert said as he finished cumming. He released Karen's legs from his shoulders, and she wrapped them around her Son's thighs as he relaxed on top of her keeping his cock lodged inside her.

They began kissing each other passionately Robert welcomed his Mothers tongue as they intertwined and danced with one another.

"I love you Mom." They kissed some more, then Karen said.

"I love you to Robert. My naked slave." They kissed again. Long and passionate kisses. As Robert's cock started to soften he rolled to Karen's side and onto his back.

"That was the best fuck of my life Robert. I can't believe you were able to keep fucking me for so long."

"I just wanted to give you the best Mom. I was concentrating on giving you the best orgasms ever. You deserve to cum like never before. And I want to be the man who gives you the most powerful orgasms that you could ever possibly dream of."

"You're such a good son. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You gave birth to me. Then I grew up and fell in love with the most beautiful woman ever. That's you Mom. For me, it will always been you."

Mother and son kissed each other lovingly and passionately. Robert gently caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Karen reached down and wrapped her hand around her son's big fat cock and began stroking it.

It didn't take for Robert's cock long to start growing. Karen broke off their kiss to look down and watch her son's cock grow while she stroked it. Karen smiled as Robert's cock was now fully erect.

Karen got up and straddled her son, her big boobs hanging in front of Robert's face. He smiled and was gently squeezing and caressing them loving the softness of her beautiful breasts and the feeling of her big nipples.

"You really love Mommy's boobies don't you my son."

"Mom, I deserve to be slapped in the face by your boobs for thinking what I'm thinking." He said smiling.

"Oh." Said Karen grinning. "Is my baby boy having naughty thoughts about his Mommy's big boobies?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes Mommy. I'm sorry." He said in a playful apologetic way.

"Well, I guess you deserve to be slapped in the face by my big boobs then my naughty little boy."

Karen then swung her upper body to Robert's right side. Then swung her boobs slapping Robert's right cheek, then swung her boobs from Robert's left side slapping into his left cheek. The weight of his Mothers massive 36HH boobs actually knocked Robert silly. But he still loved it and only said "Ouch." Once.

"Has my baby boy learned his lesson?" Asked Karen with a big smile.

"Yes Mommy." He said with a wide smile.

Karen then smashed her boobs into her son's face. She moved back and forth rubbing her boobs all over Robert's face. He just smiled and thought to himself. "This is so awesome, I'm in boob heaven." He reached up and pressed his Mothers boobs into both sides of his face. It felt amazing.

"This is fun Mom." Said Robert with his hands gently rubbing his Mothers boobs. "I have a feeling I'll be having naughty thoughts about your boobs in the future. And that you'll have to punish me again."

"Of that my son. I have no doubt." And Karen also thought it was fun slapping her son in the face with her large boobs. Robert released her boobs and lowered his hands to her hips. Karen lifted up to guide her son's Cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Karen rubbed the head of her son's cock around her pussy lips. She then sank down on his wonderful thick shaft. The feeling was incredible. Just as it has been each and every time Karen and her son have fucked each other.

Robert loved watching his Mother lower herself down onto his cock, watching it disappear into her pussy filling it to the max. "Oh that feels so good. You fill my pussy very nicely my son." Said Karen. She started to slide up and down on her son's glorious cock.

Robert loved watching his Mothers big boobs bounce around as she picked up speed sliding up and down on his big cock. "Oh yesss, I'm going to cum." And she did. She shook her hips back and forth on his cock as her orgasm squirted. Robert wished he could taste her orgasmic juices. But that would come later.

As Karen sat still on her son's cock for a moment, Robert reached up and caressed her big beautiful breasts. Gently squeezing them and pushing them together, tweaking her nipples. Robert moved his hands down to her hips as she started to bounce on his cock again. Robert enjoyed watching as his Mother's boobs shaking and flopping around as she rode his cock.

"Oh yesss, this feels so damn good." Karen exclaimed as she settled down on her son's cock and started rocking her hips like crazy. "Oh, yesss, I love it. This feels so fucking good."

Robert was giving his Mother small strokes as she continued to rock her hips on his cock. "Oohhh Mom, you're going to make me cum in a minute."

Karen gave it all she had rocking on her son's cock ninety to nothing. "Oh my gawwwd. I'm going to cum on your cock my naked slave."

"Oohhh Mom I'm cumming. Oh yesss." Just as Robert started cumming. So did Karen. "Oohhh yesss my son. I'm cumming hard."

Both Mother and son enjoyed mutual orgasms and kissed each other with passion. Robert then led his Mother to the shower where they enjoyed washing each other. No sex in the shower this time.

After drying each other off Robert walked to the kitchen naked to warm up left over spaghetti for dinner while Karen got dressed.

When Karen walked into the kitchen Robert was pouring up Iced teas. When he turned to see Karen, his reaction was. "Whoa." Karen was striking a pose for her son. She was wearing a sexy see through negligee. It was a pretty hot pink material low cut on top and only went down to just below her belly button. And the best part was, she forgot to put on the matching thongs. Or did she?

"You look super-hot, Mom. Absolutely beautiful." Said Robert with a smile while looking at her fully exposed pussy. He had a strong desire to prop his Mom up on the breakfast table and eat her pussy to as many orgasms as she wishes to have.

Karen sat at the breakfast table and Robert served his Queen her iced tea. And then dished up a plate of spaghetti. "Your dinner is served my Queen." Robert said with a smile.

"Thank you my naked slave." Karen noticed her son's cock growing to full mast. Sticking up proudly from between his legs. Bouncing with every step. It was nice to look at.

When Robert returned to the table with his plate and glass of tea, he asked. "Before I sit down, is there anything else I can get you my Queen?"

"Yes. I would like some parmesan cheese." She said smiling, while looking directly at his cock. Karen watched as her naked slave went to retrieve the parmesan cheese. She looked at his cute butt, then at his bouncing cock as he returned.

After dinner Karen watched as her naked slave cleaned the table and washed dishes. She watched as he thoroughly cleaned the counter top. Even though it didn't look dirty. Karen was proud of her son. She loved the wonderful handsome young man that he has become.

His love and respect for her goes way beyond her expectations from when she was raising him. Yes he had always respected her while growing up. And yes he always obeyed her, even as a young teen.

But if anyone had told her, that her own son would grow up to not only be in love with her. But would turn out to be by far, the best sexual partner a woman could ask for. She would have called them crazy.

But it goes beyond that. To think that a Mother could have a son who not only loves her the way a man loves a woman, the way man loves a lover, and the way man loves a wife. It's just totally incredible. And the fact that her son has an undying desire to serve an obey her, and treat her like a Queen in the fashion of an FLR. Female Led Relationship. Really speaks Volumes.

Robert and his Queen walked hand in hand to the living room to watch TV before retiring to bedroom for the evening. They found a movie to watch. They sat on the love seat together.

After a while Karen rested her head on Robert's shoulder and couldn't help looking at her son's cock. She reached down and took it in her hand. Lifting it up feeling how soft it is when flaccid. She let go of it, and reached blow his cock and gently began playing with his balls.

So soft. So big. Her son's balls were more than double the size of his fathers. Robert's cock began to grow. Karen watched as her son's cock grew to the full length of its eleven inches. It was beautiful. As Karen stared at the mushroomed shaped head of her son's cock. She held it in her hand, and could almost swear that it was beckoning her to kiss and lick it.

Karen looked at Robert. He moaned, the second her hand wrapped around his cock. Karen stroked it a few times and then slid off the love seat positioning herself right in front to where her son's cock was right in front of her face.

She looked at Robert who was smiling at her, she then kissed the mushroom shaped head of his cock. She licked around her son's cock head then ran her tongue down to the base, then all the way back up. She repeated this a few times.

Then she engulfed the head of his cock and took it deep into her mouth. She relaxed her throat muscles as best as she could, then pushed further down taking him deeper than before.

"Oohhh my God Mom." Robert was loving it. "Oohh my God Mom, this feels so,.... oohhh my God."

Karen was hoping for that kind of response from her son as she did her best to give him a world class blow job. "Oohhh Mom,... my God Mom." Karen pushed further down her son's shaft till she had about eight inches down her throat. Then she had to come up for air.

Karen gasped, as she breathed in and out to catch her breath. Then she took her son's cock back into mouth and deep throated right back to where she left off, then proceeded to push the envelope and go even deeper taking about ten inches of her Son's cock down her throat.

She pulled back to breathe in some air, then went back down deep on his shaft. She repeated this motion giving her son the best blow job he could imagine. "OOHHH MOM." Robert shouted. "You're going to make me cum hard. Oh my God."

Karen held deep on her son's cock as he shot rope, after rope, after rope, of his thick sperm right down into his mother's tummy. Karen pulled back to finish milking his cock and licked the head clean and then kissed it a few times.

"Oh Mom that was truly the best blow job ever."

"Thank you. I aim to please." Karen moved back to sit beside her son. They kissed each other passionately for several minutes. Then Robert slid to the floor kneeling before his Queen.

He placed his left hand behind his mother's right ankle and lifted her foot. Karen pointed her toes as her naked slave started kissing her foot with long and passionate kisses. Showing respect to his Queen, his kisses were long and loving. Robert loved his Mother and as far as he's concerned, she deserves to be treated like a Queen.

He worships his Mother. He serves and obeys her like a good naked slave should. He literally smothered her foot with kisses. As he held her foot, he pressed the sole of her right foot against the left side of his face and rubbed his cheek on the sole of her foot as a show love and passion to his Queen.

Karen was impressed. She had never felt more like a Queen than she ever had on this night. Her son continues to amaze her to no end. Robert treated her left foot the same way, proud of how he was treating his Mother, his Queen. Robert started kissing his way up her legs giving each one equal attention. He loves kissing his Queen's beautiful thighs.

He was kissing his way up her inner thighs when he began to smell the aroma of his Mother's intoxicating pussy. He could see that she was wet down there and he couldn't wait to taste it. At last he reached his destination. He was now staring at his Mother's hairless pussy. It was wet and glistened in the light. It was beautiful.

Robert kissed around the outside of her pussy mound. Slowly and tenderly. Up the left side and down the right side. Karen smiled, in anticipation of her son's pussy eating talent. Robert kissed her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. He often wished that they could kiss him back. He started at the bottom and kissed his way up. And then back down. He then licked her wet pussy lips from bottom to top. Boy does that taste good.

Robert licked his lips and then plunged his tongue as deep into his Mother's pussy as possible. "Mmmmm." Robert loves the taste of his Mother's pussy juice. He swirled his tongue around and around, then stared wiggling it from side to side, and then started flicking her clit.

Robert assisted his Mother into moving her legs up over his shoulders. Robert's hands moved to her hips as he really went to town eating her pussy. "Oohhh yesss, eat my pussy my precious son. Eat it. Oohhh yesss, that's it my son, eat my pussy."

Robert was enjoying the taste of his Mother's pussy juice as he ate Karen's pussy as if eating pussy was going out of style. Fat chance of that ever happening. Robert licked and flicked his tongue on his Mother's clit fast and furious.

"Oh my God. Yesss,... yesss,... Eat my pussy, eat my pussy, yesss,... yesss, yesss, eat it, eat it my son, eat it." Karen's hips were rocking, her hands were on the back of her son's head pulling him tightly against her pussy.

In this moment, there was no other place that Robert would rather be, than right here with his face buried between his Mother's legs. "Mmmm." Was the only sound Robert could make to declare his appreciation for the sweet taste of his Mother's pussy.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum. Oh shit." Karen's hips were shaking. Her legs were shaking, Her wondrous big boobs were shaking, then it happened. "Oh my gawwwd, I'm cumming. Oh yesss,...yesss,.... Oh yesss. I'm cumming so good."

Vamp82
Vamp82
49 Followers
1...456789