Ch. 02 - Rolling on the River

Story Info
Wyatt tackles the rapids with two hot girls.
2.1k words
4.51
3.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt woke softly to the sound of feminine giggling and the sensation of a super-hard chunk of morning wood bulging against the inside of his sleeping bag.

Claire stage whispered, "Oh how cute, Sam. Your tent has another cute little tent inside!"

Wyatt threw the sleeping bag open, "It's not so little, Darling," Wyatt drawled. Unsure of where Hunter was, he refrained from remarking that she hadn't complained about its size last night. He just eased up on his elbows to see Claire crouching at the fly of his tent, wearing her swimsuit bottoms and an oversized tee shirt.

"Sam! Wyatt just flashed me his dick," Claire said with mock complaint.

"Well then flash him back," Samantha suggested.

"I've got a better idea!" Claire grinned and crept into the tent on all fours. She pulled the front of her tee shirt over the back of her neck, exposing her full, round D-cup boobs and their pale, hard nipples.

Grabbing a boob in each hand, she leaned forward and wrapped her boobs around Wyatt's stiff shaft, bending her mouth to lick at the tip where it stuck out from her cleavage. "Mmm, she purred! Such a lovely cock! I love it! You fucked me so nice and hard last night, Sweetie!"

"Psst," Sam hissed, whacking Claire on her ass sharply to make sure she had her attention.

"Later then," Claire winked, backing out of the tent.

All to the good: Wyatt really had to fucking piss!

He slipped into his swim trunks, stuck his feet out of the tent to slip into his water shoes on, and emerged just in time to see Hunter getting out of his own tent.

The sun was just halfway up on the horizon, Wyatt noted, yet he felt pleasantly rested and refreshed.

Hunter fell in beside him as Wyatt made for the trail into the woods to relieve himself. Neither remarked on the tents that they both sported in their shorts.

Once they'd gone a good few paces into the woods, Hunter at last alluded to their shared condition. "Makes pissing a bit of a chore, huh?"

"That's what trees are for," Wyatt replied, stepping in front of a thick oak and pulling his shorts down. He leaned forward, bracing his hands against the trunk so that his hard cock dangled down and away from him. He relaxed until his urine started to stream.

"That's a good technique," Hunter conceded. From the sounds of urine splashing behind him, Wyatt assumed that Hunter had either adopted a similar posture or found another solution.

Was this the same tree he'd found last night, Wyatt wondered. No. Thinking about last night would just prolong his erection. He let out a satisfied, "Augh," as he felt the pressure on his bladder finally subside.

"Just keep the tip clear of the poison oak," Hunter joked.

"Oh, I'm always particular about where this goes," Wyatt assured him, "I'd get poison oak or ivy on my tongue before I ever got it on my dick."

"Lick it before you stick it, for sure," Hunter replied. "Good policy."

It wasn't one that Wyatt could say he had strictly adhered to, he thought. He'd cum in Claire's hot pussy just last night and still had no idea still what her hot sex tasted like. No, stop! Just piss, he thought.

Finally, his pee was done and he wasn't quite so painfully hard. Wyatt wrestled his swim trunks back over his package and turned back towards the camp. Hunter joined him.

"I'll get the bacon and eggs if you'll get the coffee," Hunter offered.

"Deal."


The sun was fully up and well up the sky by the time they'd breakfasted and gotten the camp packed up.

"Denise texted," Sam informed them as they were loading the last of the gear in the jeep. "She says she won't be able to get here until after noon."

"I'll drive the gear to the camp, then," Hunter offered. "You all enjoy the float."

"I could drive just as well," Sam offered.

Claire and Wyatt echoed her sentiment.

"You're just going to float and drink," Hunter said. "I can do that once I get to the camp, plus throw a line in the lake and maybe net some fresh dinner."

"Since you put it that way," Wyatt began...

Wyatt saw Claire lean over and whisper conspiratorially in to Sam's ear.

Hunter put a hand on Wyatt's shoulder and leaned in at the same time. "I need you to get the girls downriver safely. You know this run. Have fun and I'll see you when you all get there."

"You want some alone time with Denise, maybe," Wyatt suggested, "I could take it slow."

"Dude, that's the last thing I need, alright? Just have fun, enjoy the ride, and get to camp. I'll have fresh fish on the grill or steaks, or both, depending on how things go. Deal?"

"Deal," Wyatt agreed.

They downloaded the inner tubes and supplies for the float down river, and double checked everything before Hunter drove off in the jeep to ferry the rest of their supplies to camp.

While Sam lashed the tubes together, Wyatt and Claire checked through the rest of the gear and secured it to their makeshift party raft: sundries bag, dry bag, cooler...

"Hey, Sam," Wyatt called to her, "what's the mesh bag for?"

Sam just grinned back at him, smiling her naughty smile.

"No, really," Wyatt prompted.

"Strip!" Her voice was commanding and arousing. "This river cruise is clothes-not-optional!"

Claire quickly doffed her tee-shirt, revealing her gorgeous boobs again, then peeled her bikini bottoms off, revealing the strawberry blond muff of pubic curls covering the delicious swell of her mons. She stepped close to Wyatt to deposit her clothing in the mesh bag.

"If we're going to float naked, I'm going to need somebody to lather me up really good with sunscreen," she winked wickedly at him. "I don't want to burn. Not that way, at least."

Wyatt stripped off his own swim trunks and tee-shirt, leaving him standing in just his water shoes. He added his clothes to the bag and handed it to Sam as she finished lashing the tubes and gear and stripped her own clothes off. Wyatt inspected Sam's work and approved.

"Sunscreen for everyone," Sam announced, holding up a tube of water-resistant SPF50. "Don't want to burn anything sensitive up on the river, do we?"

"Wyatt first," Claire declared, holding out her hand for Sam to squirt a thick glob of sunscreen.

Claire knelt in front of Wyatt, her hot breath washing across his cock as she slathered his legs from ankles to hips with zinc-laden sunscreen.

Wyatt paid attention to slathering Sam's naked back, flanks and boobs with sunscreen until Claire's hand knifed up between his ass-cheeks and she pressed her fingertips against his butt hole while her other hand greased up his balls and taint.

"Claire," he said.

"Mmm," she mused.

"That's literally where the sun doesn't shine, so..."

"You don't like it," she teased, pushing the tip of one finger against his tight asshole.

"Didn't say that," he countered, "Just... maybe want to save the resources, eh," he suggested.

Claire gave his balls a tug and eased her fingertip into his ass as she stood up. She whispered softly in his ear, "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, Sweetie!"

Claire took another squirt of sunscreen from Sam and finished lathering up Wyatt from hips to nips and then his neck and shoulders.

Sam sat on the picnic bench and Wyatt finished her off from hips to toes.

"My turn," Claire cooed as he finished, "make sure you don't miss anything! I'd hate to burn anything sensitive!"

Wyatt concentrated on Claire's hot boobs and her tummy while Susan took over slathering up all of the rest of Claire. He pressed his hard, throbbing cockhead between her legs as he kneaded her heavy boobs in his sunscreen-greased hands, paying special attention to her crisply erect nipples.

"Mmm! That's so nice," Claire cooed as he fondled her hot tits. "You've got such nice hands!... Mmm! And some other really nice parts," she said as he greased his cockhead up between her thick, wet lips.

"Last night," Wyatt said, leaning in close and whispering in Claire's ear, "I never came so much... so hard as I did in your hot cunt," he confided.

Claire purred at that and threw her arms around his shoulders.

"Well, then," she replied, "I guess that's a benchmark we can shoot for going forward, eh?"

Wyatt pulled his face back away from her neck and looked into her eyes. They were frosted with lust.

"Baby," she promised, "You ain't seen nothing yet!"


All prepped for their float down-river, the trio slipped their raft of inner tubes into the water and guided it out into the current. Claire mounted, slipping her bum into the middle of one tube and throwing her legs up on either side of the adjacent tube. Sam mounted, sliding one leg behind Claire's neck and laying the other across her hips. Wyatt cast them off into mid-stream and hopped on. He laid back across Sam's legs, stretching his own out into the water as he settled his butt into the center of the third tube. His hands settled one each on the girl's boobs.

"No fair," Claire cried, "We can't reach that yummy cock!"

"That yummy cock is enjoying a nice, peaceful float down-river at the moment," he advised them both. "I think it's time to start day drinking, don't you?"

Sam reached over the side and pulled three long-necks out of the cooler. She neatly capped them all and distributed one each to Wyatt and Claire.

"'Ah," Wyatt said, taking a long pull of his beer and balancing the bottle on his tummy. "This is the life!" He craned his neck up to look downstream and judged that they had about an hour to the first cataract.

Wyatt slipped his beer between his thighs and reached out with both hands. His right fell across Clair's right boob. His left found Sam's right boob as well. He massaged Sam's hot tit while his right hand squeezed Claire's boob peremptorily and then slid down across her tummy to find her tufted mons.

Wyatt fondled Claire's wet sex as they floated. His other hand worked slowly down Sam's flank to find her hip, then her sex as well. He fingered both girls, in between taking long swigs of his beer.

"Fuck, that was so hot last night," Claire finally admitted as his fingers spread her wet sex,

"Mmm," Wyatt murmured.

"You fucking me through the tent while I sucked Hunter off," Claire said.

"Fuck, yeah," Wyatt said. "Your pussy is fucking hot," he said, "you made me cum so fucking hard, you naughty little cock-slut," he teased.

"Me too," Susan added. " Watching him fuck you through the tent fly while you sucked Hunter off? That made me so fucking wet!"

"I know," Claire acknowledged, "I could still taste your hot cuntsauce in my mouth when I woke up," she teased.

"Shh," Wyatt urged them both. "Float. Drink. Cum," he urged them, sliding his fingers into each of them.

Wyatt finished off his beer and passed the empty to Sam, who tucked it back into the cooler. For the next fifty minutes, he concentrated on manually pleasuring both girls as they floated through the warming morning air, gently rocked by the flow of the river. Both were wet and inviting as his fingers explored their gooey lips and their sex. Claire gasped at one point and gripped both of her tits in her own hands, massaging her nipples and cooing, "Yes! Yes!"

Allen rolled towards her, withdrawing his hand from Sam to slip it between Claire's writhing thighs. He leaned over and nuzzled one of Claire's hands away from one of her boobs. He took the nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, dragging his teeth across her areola as he pressed a new hand against her sex and worked his fingers in her wet seam, his thumb finding her hard clit.

Slowly, sweetly, tenderly, Wyatt brought Claire to an orgasm that nearly capsized their raft with her thrashing and screaming.

Then they were just above the first cataract.

"Sorry, love," Wyatt glanced at Sam apologetically. "Gotta get through this part and then I'll take good care of you; promise!"

Wyatt coached them to bring all of the outboard gear inboard and mount their tubes with knees spread on either side of their respective tubes. He angled both girls down-river with one trailing foot before hauling in the short oar they'd been trailing and steering them towards the deep channel of the cataract.

Then they were in the rapids.

Wyatt kept them mid-stream. Nearly ten minutes of screaming, squealing, and spray-framed bouncing followed.

As they drifted out into the next calm part of the river below the cataract, Claire gushed, "I think I just came a little!"

"Me, too," Sam agreed.

They both looked at Wyatt meaningfully.

"Well, let's just make sure then," he said, and steered towards a shallow, sandy bank.