Ch. 04: Balancing Both Sides

Story Info
Ashwin gets fucked by Tarun while being pleasured by Pooja.
3.2k words
4.33
2.4k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday, so I got up early and got ready to go to Ashwin's house. I groomed my pubic hair, under arm hair and trimmed my beard nicely. I also applied some deodorant and gave full attention to my attire.

I went to Ashwin's house around 12:15 PM. He jumped upon me with joy and planted a kiss on my lips. I returned my feelings by wrapping my hands around him and kissing him. He is very happy to see me. I went in and closed the doors behind us. Ashwin went inside to get me some water.

Next thing I noticed has worried me a bit. I saw Pooja come out of shower from the bathroom. She saw and winked at me. She is wearing a pink turkey towel. Her thighs are waxed perfectly and are shining from the water droplets. Her chest was absolutely beautiful. I was totally lost in her charm.

She said "Hi, sit down!" and went into their bedroom. I am having an erection now.

"You said we will be alone. Why is Pooja here?" I asked Ashwin who came out holding a bottle of water.

"Relax! Her plans got cancelled. She will stay here today. She promised she will not interrupt us. Today is entirely our day. We will have fun in your old room." Ashwin said.

"Okay", I replied. I was thinking about how she looked in that towel and how she looked without it. I became horny just by thinking about her. I couldn't control myself.

I followed Ashwin to my old room. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me towards him. He unzipped my pants and took my cock out and started stroking my penis.

He was cock hungry and couldn't control his urges. He is going up and down very fast. I closed my eyes and imagined Pooja sucking my cock. I got rock hard from the sight of her. Within a few minutes I came in huge loads.

Ashwin took almost all of my cum. I sat on my knees and pulled his shorts to his feet. His cock is erect to its full glory. I took it in my mouth and started sucking. He took some time and came into my mouth.

He wanted to ride my dick. We both took off our shirts. I laid down on the bed. Ashwin came on top of me and applied vaseline on my cock and sat on it while adjusting my cock in his ass. His asshole was warm as he started bouncing up and down on my cock. Few strokes later I came in his ass. We cleaned up and he laid by my side.

Ashwin turned to me and put his right hand on my chest and said. "I am happy that you are here. I have to go and give some attention to Pooja. Thanks for being there for me."

I felt a little frustrated. It feels like you have everything at your reach but you cannot have anything. I am desperate to see Pooja nude. She is driving me crazy. I am craving to touch her and feel her. Ashwin left me there and went out of the room. I wanted to pee badly and woke up and got dressed. As I exited the bathroom, I could hear Pooja moaning. I looked at the door and found it a little open. I got excited and wanted to take a peek.

I went near the door and peeked inside. My eyes shined with the view in front of me. Pooja was lying on the bed completely nude. Ashwin is eating her pussy. But, I could not see Pooja's boobs or pussy as her legs were raised and her boobs were covered by her own hands. I could only see her from her side. She has a beautiful navel that is raised above her slightly fat belly.

Her brown hips and her side boobs were arousing. Unfortunately, due to heavy wind, the door slammed shut. I could not open the door as the door usually creaked which will make them realise I am peeking.

This made me curse my luck again. My thirst to see Pooja completely nude remained unquenched. I kept listening to what was happening inside. Couple minutes later her moans intensified. Her breathing increased and stopped at a point where I figured out she had an orgasm.

About a couple of minutes later again Pooja started to moan. I took my cock in my hand and started stroking. I could hear thuds, pats and wet sounds from which I can make Ashwin is fucking Pooja. The sounds increased speed with every stroke. Pooja's moans again intensified and at a point they stopped. She screamed one last time before releasing her breath. She must have climaxed.

I went to my room and finished masturbating. I cleaned up and laid down on the bed. Ashwin came into my room without knocking. He said lunch was served. I went into the dining area in the living room.

Pooja is pouring water in glasses kept beside plates which were filled with food. She is wearing a nursing nightie, which is blue coloured. We sat down to have lunch. While eating, Ashwin broke the ice by asking Pooja "Are you satisfied?" I almost choked on my food.

"Yes." Pooja replied and she winked at me.

"I am right here." I said, indicating my presence.

"Come on, there is nothing here that you don't know." Ashwin said.

"Yes, but..." I stumbled not knowing what to say.

"I know what you do. Don't worry, I am okay with it." Pooja said assuringly.

"Moreover, this will be our routine from now." Ashwin said.

"Routine?" I asked as if I was surprised. Although I like the idea, I am more into Pooja now than Ashwin. It felt like I had too much Ashwin and wanted to shift some gears too.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Pooja asked me while she was stuffing her mouth with rice.

"I do, it is just that it felt awkward that you know it now." I said.

"Don't be, we are all adults and we are living in the 21st century. Desires are common and nothing is wrong." She said, "But whatever it is please keep it between us. Not everyone is okay with it and I am not okay with sharing Ashwin with anyone else other than you."

I felt warmth with those words. "What about Radha? Are you okay to share our dear Ashwin with her?" I asked Pooja.

"Haha, see if Ashwin is interested? Unless you marry a boy, I guess he is not." Pooja said confidently. We all laughed at her words.

After finishing lunch we settled down on the couch and switched on the TV. Pooja went to check on the baby. Meanwhile there is a two seater couch and a single seater couch which were placed to form an 'L' shaped in the hall. I sat on one end of the two seater and Ashwin at the other end. Pooja returned and said. "She is sleeping, please turn the volume down." Ashwin dialled it down. Pooja settled down on the single seater.

We were watching some movie on TV, I don't remember which one. Ashwin got horny and placed his hand on my thigh. I was looking at Pooja. Her eyes are glued to TV. I took off his hand on my thigh. He turned to me and asked what happened? I signalled him to look at Pooja.

He whispered "it is okay. She is fine with it."

"I know she is fine, but that doesn't mean we have to do it in front of her. We should have some privacy." I whispered back.

Now Pooja's attention caught us.

"What are you two up to?" Pooja asked.

"He is embarrassed to have you here. He is rejecting my advances." Ashwin said as if he was complaining.

I had no words to say. As a matter of fact I am really embarrassed.

"Okay, I will get out of your nose." She said,

"No, please stay. You don't have to leave." I said to her.

"So you like me watching you both." Pooja asked while winking at me.

I love her when she winked. She looks cute doing so.

"No, I mean we will go inside." I said.

"Not necessary." said Ashwin in a disappointed tone.

I felt guilty. I assured him that I will take care of him. He insisted on staying there, I don't know why. Maybe he wanted Pooja to see what we are up to. I got more embarrassed.

But on the other hand it is exciting for Pooja to see me naked. It is an exciting thing to do. I am getting aroused by that thought. I submitted myself to pleasure here and placed my hand on Ashwin's thigh. His eyes shined bright and leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed for a minute.

"Way to go boys!" shouted Pooja.

She is excited too to see us having sex.

Ashwin looked me in the eye and placed his hand on my crotch. We both simultaneously undid our pants and took each other's cocks out. We started stroking together. I looked at Pooja. Her eyes are glued on my cock now.

My erection is getting bigger on her sight. My lust covered my embarrassment. I increased pressure on Ashwin's cock and was stroking faster. Ashwin came in a few seconds. He leapt forward and took my cock in his mouth. I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes. He went up and down on my cock. It took me a while to reach climax.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Pooja. She is still looking at me and I looked down at her legs. Her nightie was up to her thighs and I could see her panty. Her hand is inside her panties and she is fingering herself.

My eyes were wide open to that scene. I cannot see her pussy, but I can see some pubic hair and a wet spot over her panty. Her thighs are smooth and plumpy. Just like thunder thighs. She looked stunning revealing her panty.

I cannot believe I am seeing her in that position. She was looking at my cock. She reached orgasm in no time and let out a moan from her mouth. She got relaxed and adjusted her clothes. My cock is still erected.

"Wow, that was great. I only watched it in porn." Pooja said, licking her fingers. "Look at you, you are still erect. Someone is not satisfied."

I am really not satisfied. I don't know why god is teasing me. Or is it just Pooja? I wanted to be taken care of. Ashwin saw my cock and took his pants off completely.

"Get me vaseline please dear." Ashwin asked Pooja.

She got up and went to get some vaseline. In the meanwhile he stroked and licked the tip of my cock. It gave me a great sensation. Pooja returned with a vaseline box. Ashwin smeared a generous amount of vaseline on my cock.

He sat on my lap spreading his legs on either side of my lap and took my cock in his ass. Pooja was watching curiously and my heart started racing. Her eyes are poking my heart.

Ashwin started going up and down on my cock. I am enjoying the pleasure on my cock. Pooja kept looking at my cock and Ashwin's ass. She decided to join and knelt down before Ashwin.

Ashwin stopped for a moment and let Pooja take his cock into her mouth. I am unable to see her. But, I am dying to see. Ashwin started going up and down again. I am breathing heavily. So is Ashwin and I can hear wet sounds from Ashwin's cock sliding in and out of Pooja's mouth. She must be giving a sloppy blowjob.

Her hands rested on my naked thighs. This made me go crazy. Ashwin is moaning hard from both ass fuck and blowjob. I realised her boobs from inside the nightie are touching my thighs as well as she rested on me. I came in huge loads. Cum is spilling all over my cock and thighs.

She took her hands off my thighs. Ashwin got up and took a tissue to clean his ass. I saw Pooja and her elbow was covered with my cum. She scooped it and licked it. I was shocked and aroused at the same time.

She took some tissues and gave them to me. I cleaned myself up and stayed half naked there on the couch with Pooja still on knees in front of me. I am excited. My heart is racing faster.

Pooja got up and whispered something to Ashwin. They both excused themselves to their bedroom. I felt like punching myself. They spoke everything in front of me, now they want to take it private. I got angry. I can't explain how it felt.

I adjusted my pants and tried to shift focus to the TV, but couldn't concentrate. Few minutes later I got up to go to my old room. On my way I heard Ashwin moaning and saw their bedroom door wide open.

Upon peeking inside, I saw Ashwin is completely nude and sitting on the bed while Pooja is also completely nude and kneeling down between Ashwin's legs. She is giving him a blowjob. She turned towards him, showing her back to me.

Her body was so hot. Her bare back was so smooth and her soft ass cheeks rested on her feet. Her ass crack was visible and her butts were wide open from the position she was sitting.

Ashwin saw me and asked me to come in. Pooja turned back to see me. For the first time I saw her nipple from the side. She knew there was nothing to hide. She stood up and turned towards me.

It took an eternity from the day I saw her to see her completely nude. My heart was filled with excitement and cock with blood. She looked absolutely stunning. No one can believe she gave birth to a baby girl.

Pooja is in her mid 20s. She is around 5'6" tall with wheatish complexion. Her eyes are blue like the night sky. Her black silky hair is long enough to reach her hips. She has a beautiful face that looks more beautiful when she is naked.

Her 36DD boobs are perfectly round and a bit saggy and she has large dark brown nipples. Her tummy is a little plump that looked flat when she laid down yesterday. Her navel is like a deep well, tucked inside.

Her pussy mound is a little bit fat and her pussy is not shaven but I can her pussy lips. She is aroused from the blowjob she was giving to Ashwin. Her clit was also visible. Her thighs are plumpy as well. To top all of this, her jewellery complimented her naked body.

She was wearing a mangalsutra, jhumkas on her ears, two gold bangles and silver anklets. Pooja is the first woman I ever saw nude in real life. And this sight will remain forever in my mind. It's like a mental picture.

Pooja extended her hand and said, "Come in". I moved closer to her. As I went near her, She pointed me to Ashwin's cock. I understood and went down on my knees in front of him. I was more aroused than before.

As I saw Pooja for the first time in this way. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. Pooja sat beside me and I looked at her from the corner of my eye. Ashwin is enjoying my sucking. Pooja kept her hand on my hand and held my head with the other one.

"Take off your clothes!" Ashwin said.

I left his cock and held my shirt and took it off. In the meanwhile Pooja took Ashwin's cock in her hand and started stroking it. I stood up and took my pants off. While doing so, Pooja moved a bit to her left and took Ashwin's cock in her mouth. Ashwin was lost in pleasure.

"I love you both." Ashwin said.

I am tempted to touch Pooja but I am afraid she will say something and it will be awkward. I mustered up some courage and sat next to her nude and placed my hand on her shoulder. There was no reaction from Pooja. I looked up at Ashwin and he was lost in heaven. I started moving my hand to her boobs, in the meanwhile Ashwin held her head and started shooting cum. He reached the boiling point. Pooja stood up and ran towards the bathroom to spit most of it.

As she returned from the bathroom, Ashwin laid her back on the bed and got on top of her. He asked me to insert my cock in his ass. I went behind him and took his ass. I cannot see Pooja properly, but I can see her thighs. She has nice thunder thighs that made me crazy.

I started yanking his butt. Ashwin responded to my movements and started sliding in and out of Pooja's pussy. I can hear Pooja moaning. It was too much of a pleasure for me to hear. I increased my pace and Ashwin matched the pace. For the first few humps, my cock or Ashwin's cock popped out. We had to stop and insert it back.

Later we mastered the art. We were going at a crazy amount of speed. All of us were breathing heavily and Pooja was moaning a little louder. I came inside Ashwin's ass and Pooja orgasmed too. I collapsed on the side of Pooja.

I thought I could touch her, but controlled my urges as I did not want to ruin the moment. I wanted her consent to touch her. I was not sure if I had any. Ashwin continued for a minute and released a huge string of cum inside Pooja's pussy.

Ashwin slid in between me and Pooja. He is breathing faster as if he ran a marathon. That was the marathon we just sprinted.

Pooja Kissed Ashwin on the lips and said "I love you."

He responded with "I love you too."

"You spiced up my sex life. I was never so happy in my life. I love you too." He said, kissing me on the lips.

"Hey, I love you too man, you made me happy too." I responded.

"So, you are a gay now. What about your marriage? Will you be happy with a woman?" Pooja asked me.

"I am interested in both men and women. I am a bisexual." I said.

"Good for you. Hope you keep Radha happy." said Pooja.

I thought to myself that Pooja is that fruit which hangs high on the tree. I can see it, I can smell it, but I cannot have it yet. I know for sure that one day I can have her. One day for sure. That day has come sooner than I expected.

To be continued...!