Ch 1: Getting Ready for a Cruise

Story Info
Amber and I go shopping for our cruise.
1.1k words
4.01
9.5k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All members of this story are above 18.

Amber and I were so excited for the cruise we had booked 6 months ago. Now it was finally time where we could sail the seas for the very first time. We were a bit confused on what essentials we we would need for the vacation, so we decided to go to our local supermarket and buy some items. Honestly, we were just going to wing it and see what happened.

We arrived at the supermarket and got out of the car. It was raining a little bit, and we didn't bring an umbrella, so by the time we reached the entrance, our clothes had been soaked. Amber seemed to take the brunt of it as the weight of the water that was now a part of her attire was heavy enough to bring it down a bit.

Amber is a blonde who is about 5'4" and 120 pounds. She works out regularly, so she has one of those bodies that's on the skinnier side up top with an hourglass figure and thick legs. She works very hard on her glutes, which make them stick out in any pants she wears. On this particular day, she chose to wear some grey sweats and a black sports bra accompanied by some flip flops. She had her hair in a pony tail and of course she always goes commando.

She had tried to adjust her pants frequently as we walked to the entrance of the store but eventually gave up and let her pants slip down with the water weight. By the time she reached the door, you could see the water had turned her sports bra sheer with her perky nipples outlined. The water was glistening off her stomach and back. The top part of her butt crack was peaking from the top of her sweats, and her pussy mound was clearly visible. She noticed all of this but decided not to care because it was late at night and odds were that there weren't any other customers in the shop.

We entered the shop and went straight to the toiletries section to get the essentials needed for the cruise. While we were there, I noticed a worker taking some side glances towards Amber in all her beauty, and I couldn't help but feel a little turned on. I walked over to her, wrapped her in my arms and started to kiss her. While doing so, I snuck my hands down the back of her pants directly in view of the worker. I made sure the back of my hand caught the back of her pants while I slid them down and gave both her ass cheeks a nice long squeeze. I looked down to see half her butt was now on display for the worker with beads of the outside rain formed all throughout.

After a bit of making out, we went back to searching for items except I hadn't fixed Amber's pants, and she also didn't care. Now she had half her ass out in the back and all her pubes right above her pussy on display. I was in a bit of awe as to how her pants managed to stay up in such a delicate situation. Every time she bent over to look at items, her ass crack would spread in plain sight of the shop worker.

The worker then had to stock items exactly where Amber was. He placed his hand on her lower back to let her know he was there while he moved by. In doing so, he actually touched in between her ass cheeks and very briefly had his middle finger in the top of her ass.

After this incident, she came over with her items to put in our cart while the worker stared at her ass jiggle while she walked over. When she finally made it to our cart, she turned to face him while she put the items in it, giving him a full view of her waist and blonde pubes. At this point, I had a full erection going on. I also had decided to go commando because I figured this would be a quick trip, so anyone passing by could see my boner underneath my shorts.

I don't know what went through my mind, but without even thinking, I reached over and put one hand on each side of Amber's pants. In an instant, I just pulled all the way down. Her ass and pussy were now on full display for the worker. She took her dear time to realize that she had been pantsed. She didn't scream or cover up. She just casually placed her items in our cart, looked at the worker, turned to face me, then seductively bent over to pull her pants up while sticking her ass out towards the worker. Then she very slowly pulled her pants back up, but only high enough to where half her ass was still on display and the tip top of her pussy was peaking out.

Since we had gotten all our items, it was time to check out. Amber leaned over and whispered in my ear "why do you wear you pants so high? Live a little bit". As she said this, she tugged on my pants downwards to where my pubes and the top of my shaft were on display while a few inches my ass were hanging out back. She then giggled and said, "that's better. now let's go check out".

So we both walked towards the checkout line, full pubes and just a peek of genitalia showing. The cashier looked us up and down while checking out our items. My boner was now in full swing. When I left my house, I did not think we would be doing exhibition and flashing in a supermarket of all places. Amber had a big smile on her face and was thoroughly enjoying the tease.

After we put all our items in the cart, we made our way to the exit where Amber saw the rain coming down hard. She decided why have our clothes get all wet again when they had just started to dry, so she proceeded to strip off her clothes to her birthday suit and took my clothes off for me too. I was pretty embarrassed as the two shop workers were staring at us with visible boners on display.

We then braved the rain to our car fully naked. During our run to the car my dick was bouncing up and down in full boner mode. Amber tits were also bouncing up and down so delicately while the rain drops one by one stuck on to her tits. Her ass was shaking vigorously with each step, and you could see the ripples go up her ass from the force of the ground.

We finally made it to our car and were on our merry way home.