All Comments on 'Ch 2: The Ground Beneath Her Knees'

by firmbutgentle

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

This chapter is… wow.

You do an amazing job describing the psychological details, the pains of the polyamorous arrangement. Chloe's eternal jealousy, Robert's hesitation, r's frustration for wanting to have her cake and eat it too. You did a stellar job portraying three complex sets of thoughts and reactions, and weaving the most delicious sexual narrative throughout. Chloe and r's sex scenes will live rent-free in my head!

StonewaterStonewaterover 1 year ago

So few of the BDSM, M/s stories here go into the psychological aspects of a real D/s relationship. Anyone who has been in one understands that it's not just about Master/Mistress and slave, about Sadist and masochist, about Dom/Domme and submissive. It is much, much more.

It is always a very complicated arrangement that is different in EVERY case.

Rules that work for some may not work for others.

I have been into it since long before the interwebs, since the days when there was no easy way to find partners and we no idea as to how widespread the practices were.

When the net came along I saw lots of posts from Doms saying, "This is the way it should be done." but they were always based on that person's experiences (and often unfulfilled fantasies) and generally unrealistic.

This series so far is one of the best and most realistic I've read on here (and definitely worthy of a book) and I am looking forward to following the rest of the tale as it develops.

And any writer knows that often the characters we create are what dictates the directions our stories take. I can't wait to see where these three take it.

Thanks, FBG.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirmbutgentle@firmbutgentle
I write fiction, some from experience, some from imagination. I also write music, and I write code, and I write with a fountain pen.