Ch 4 - Coaxing

Story Info
Annalise drags me into some MFM with her boyrfriend.
1.8k words
4.31
5.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost a week before I saw Annalise again. For the first couple of days, I didn't even think about masturbating, even though images and sense memories of our threesome with Sarah kept gripping at my imagination. I woke up the next morning half dreaming and half remembering my last orgasm as both girls' hot mouths and tongues worked their magic on my throbbing hard cock...

I shuffled to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet to empty my achingly full bladder through my rock-hard morning wood. The jetstream of urine that ripped a sore, sweet path through my recently overworked urethra echoed my last release. As I showered, scenes and sensations from the evening before kept bubbling up in my memory. I was still hard when I toweled off.

Still hard as I tucked my cock into my briefs and dressed for the day.

Still pleasantly full and firm as I got my coffee and went about my morning.

The day got busy. I'm not sure when my erection finally faded, but sitting down to lunch some hours later, finally with a moment to myself, the taste and smell of Sarah's cunt juices on Analise's lips came back to me and stirred my soft cock.

All through the day and that night and the next, whenever a moment of quiet found me, so too did erotic thoughts of Sarah and Annalise. It was a pleasant, secret, naughty thrill to go through my days gripped from time to time by such strong reveries of that torrid encounter. My cock was still pleasantly sore at least three days after. It wasn't until four or five days later that I thought of touching myself and actually stroking to the vivid memories.

It was nearly a week before I saw Annalise again and I had only just started to feel anxious and horny and yearning for release whenever the memories would flood back. I heard her bare feet padding down the hall as I sat at my desk. Her scent preceded her and piqued my arousal. The sight of her sliding into my room quickened my cock and balls. The wet, eager-tongued kiss that she planted on me as she bent over the side of my desk chair and slid her arms around my neck had me throbbing hard by the time she backed away.

"Miss me," she teased, licking her lips. Her round, ripe tits dangled underneath her top. Through the window of the loose neckline, I could see that her thick nipples were drawn up stiff and tight.

I licked my own lips before heaving a sigh and responding, "I've been thinking about you all fucking week!" It was true.

"And Sarah," she teased.

"Yeah. And Sarah," I admitted. "She really likes your cock," Annalise grinned.

"Oh," I quipped, rising from my chair. My erection pressed a clear tent in the front of my loose board shorts. "Sarah likes it, hmmm? And what about you?" I took a step towards her until the tip of my cock pressed through the front of my shorts against the hem of her loose shirt, nudging into the crease of her thighs.

"Well, it is a really nice cock, now that you mention it," she giggled, sliding her hand between us to caress me through my shorts. "I guess you could say I'm a fan, too." She flashed a wicked, naughty smile at me. "So. Did you have fun, then? With me and Sarah?"

"For completely new definitions of 'fun', yeah, I sure fucking did," I assured her.

"Was that... was that your first threesome," she asked gently, slipping her fingers under my waistband to fondle my cock.

"Yeah. Yeah, it was," I admitted.

"What was it like," she probed.

"You we're there," I countered. "It was fucking fantastic!"

"Yeah... It was pretty fucking naughty," she said. "And hot.... And.... Fuck! Yeah, it was awesome," she said. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"For being a good sport and not... you know..."

"What?"

"Oh, I don't know," she mused, "making it weird... or ...chickening out or anything. For just... being natural and going for it with me. ...and Sarah..."

"Sure," I offered, not sure what was making her feel somehow awkward. "It was fun," I assured her. "I'd totally do it again," I added, making a bid for a rematch.

"Yeah?" She beamed at me. "Really?!"

"Yeah," I assured her, "Really!"

She suddenly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight. "Oh! I was so hoping you'd... you'd feel like that. I... Yes! Ok. Wow. Cool." Annalise had so far been so secure and composed that I was taken aback by this flash of seeming vulnerability.

"Hey," I said, "c'mere." I led her to my bed and sat down beside her, our hands entwined. "Look, you and I we've been... I don't know what, but... certainly pretty intimate with each other for a while now and it's been a whole lot of fun and I... I've fucking loved every bit of it. And last week was something new and special and I'm glad I got to share it with you," I said, rambling on.

"Thank you," she sniffed.

"I mean it," I insisted. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "So...," I started, "what is it? What's bugging you?"

"Nuh...." She cut herself off and looked at me. "I..."

"What?"

"You... you'll think I'm... I just..."

I stopped her with, "Annalise." She looked at me, something wrestling behind her eyes. "Tell me," I prompted.

She looked into my eyes a long moment and apparently found encouragement. "Well," she continued, "when you were fucking me and I was eating Sarah's pussy..." The flashback gripped me and I groaned as my cock twitched in my shorts and my balls rang with the memory.

"Fuck," I murmured.

"All I could think about was how I wished she had a cock. How I wanted to feel you fucking me and have my mouth full of cock at the same time. Is that... You must..."

"Shhh," I steered her, "tell me more."

"That doesn't sound... you don't think I'm a dirty cockslut?"

"Oh, I fucking know you're dirty," I kissed her. "And I know you love cock. And I'm pretty glad on both counts," I assured her. She wrapped a hand around my neck and pulled me in for a long, wet tongue wrestle while her hands naked under the leg hole of my shorts and found my hot erection. She stroked me and moaned into my mouth.

After a long while she pulled back, still fondling my hard-on in her soft, hot fingers. "So," she gushed, "would you... would you fuck me... while I sucked Sean's cock?"

"I..." hadn't thought about that..., "Yes! I suppose I would," I admitted. "If Sean didn't object," I added.

"Sean, well... Now don't tell him I told you this, okay," she winked conspiratorially.

"Of course," I promised.

"Sean's always told me about how he fantasizes about watching me suck another guy's cock. Would you... would you fuck my mouth while he banged my wet pussy," she challenged.

"Well. If it'll make you happy, then yes, definitely," I teased.

"Can I tell you another secret," she prompted, "just between us?"

"Sure," I urged her. Just then, we heard a car pull into the drive.

"Later," she promised. "Come on!" She stood and tugged on my hand, dragging me behind her into the living room where she dropped to her knees in front of me and yanked my shorts down. Just as Sean's key slid into the front door, she wrapped her mouth around me and started working her wet lips down my cock, moaning and making loud slurping noises.

Sean closed the door behind him. His jaw dropped when he saw Annalise choking wetly on my raging boner. "Fuck!" Sean gasped and went all glassy-eyed, staring at Annalise. One hand drifted to his stiffening cock, stroking himself through his trousers as he stood there, transfixed, and watched his girlfriend blow me. "Oh! Fuck! Yes," he said, sliding closer. "Fuck! Suck that hot cock, Baby! Yes!"

Sean stopped just a pace away from us and unfastened his belt and trousers. He let them fall to the floor and then slid his boxers down after them. He stood, his hard cock throbbing as he stripped off his shirt and the rest of his clothes. "Fuck! That's so fucking hot," he gasped as he stepped towards us, naked.

Analise's hot mouth bobbed on my cock... then she pulled back and reached out to caress Sean's hard meat. She pumped my cock in her warm fingers slathering my shaft with her drool as she bent to the side and took Sean's cock in her mouth. Watching her spread her mouth around Sean's throbbing dick, I understood his fascination. She looked so fucking hot sucking his cock, her mouth spreading around him, her jaws and throat opening to receive him. Her lips ground against the root of his shaft and her fingers tugged at his balls.

"Hot fucking damn, can she ever suck some fucking dick," I breathed.

"Right!?" Sean grinned at me.

"Fuck, yeah, Annalise! Suck that cock," I husked. In response she redoubled her efforts. Her mouth and throat made wet, squishy noises as she pumped her jaws on his fat shaft. Saliva drooled from both corners of her mouth as she skorked and bobbed on his cock.

"Fuck! That's so fucking hot!" I shuddered at the sight, or maybe at the sensation of her deft fingers stroking my eager erection. Slowly, Annalise straightened, tugging Sean closer. She pulled her mouth off of him, her jaw framed in glistening drool, and attacked my aching schlong again. She pumped her mouth on me as she drew Sean slowly closer. She spat me out and leaned over to suck his thick cockhead back into her mouth.

Sean groaned deep in his throat as Annalise worked her hot mouth expertly on his cock. Annalise tugged on me gently as she worked her hand on my dick and the next thing I knew, she had my cock side by side with Sean's and she was stretching her hot mouth around both of us. My fat, smooth, plump glans rubbed against Sean's as she sucked eagerly on both of us. It should've been weird and awkward but it wasn't. Analise's hungry cockmouth devoured us both together and it felt naughty and hot!

After a good bit of hot mouth loving, Annalise looked up at Sean, slowly stroking both our cocks in her soft, expert hands. "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck my tight, wet pussy with your big hard cock! I want you inside me!"

Sean groaned as he pulled his throbbing boner from her slick fist and worked his way around behind her. I sank to my knees and kissed her, tasting her naughty cockmouth while reaching down her back to grab her bouncy ass cheeks and spread them wide for Sean.

Annalise groaned into my mouth as Sean's thick cock spread her cunt wide around it...


To be continued...