Ch. 04 Ellie Loves Kai and Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I didn't think Kai's dick could get any bigger, I stood and kissed him.

"Looks like you're the only one with any clothes on," Kayla said, coming up behind me to lift off my dress.

"I want to be nude in front of you guys," I said. "I want our skin to touch and connect."

Kayla undid my bra and as it fell to the floor, she reached in front and began fondling my breasts. Kai pulled down my panties and I watched as he ran his fingers through my bush.

Looking up into my eyes, he said, "You're gorgeous, Ellie!"

I felt a flushing when he said this, and noticed juices dripping down my leg. Kai noticed too and moved in to lick the liquid up with his tongue. I shivered with excitement.

"Let's move to my bed," I said, "now that we're all naked!"

I laid on my back and Kai came up between my legs while Kayla got beside me and licked my tits.

"Please lick my pussy, Kai," I said, bringing his face up and opening my legs wide.

Kai kissed my inner thighs and then began licking my slit. I was so wet that Kai's face was soon covered in my juices. I was having a sort of out of body experience. A brother and sister were making love to me, kissing me, licking me, sucking me.

"Don't stop, Kai," I said, now panting. "I'm going to cum all over your mouth. I'm going to cum, Kai. Oh shit! Oh, oh, oh, ahhhh!"

As I came, my legs trembled with excitement and I was overwhelmed with pleasure hormones. Kai kept gently licking my pussy as I came down. Kayla and I kissed passionately.

"Wow!" I said, sitting up. "I wasn't expecting to cum so quickly."

"Your pussy tastes great!" Kai said.

"I know, right?" Kayla said.

"Well," I said, pushing myself into a sitting position. "Now I want to see you fuck your sister with that great cock!"

"I want that too!" Kayla said, taking my place and laying on her back, opening up her legs to her brother. "Fuck me, Kai. Stick that big cock in my pussy and fuck your sister!"

Kai got up on his knees and moved towards Kayla's waiting pussy. I could see how wet it was already. Kai used his hand to move the head of his dick around Kayla's pussy lips, getting it wet. Then, he positioned himself right at her opening. I watched in awe as he pushed his huge cock into his sister's wet hole. Kayla moaned as he entered her.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me harder!"

Kai pushed in, pulled out a bit, and pushed in further. I could see the sheen of Kayla's juices covering his dick as her pussy surrounded him on all sides. Soon he'd gotten his dick all the way and began to fuck her in earnest.

As I sat there next to them, I realized what it must have been like for Laura, Peter's wife, watching Peter and I fuck for the first time. It should have felt so wrong, but instead felt so right and so fucking hot. I reached down and began to rub my pussy as I watched Kai's cock move in and out.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" Kayla moaned. "Keep going, Kai. Keep fucking me!"

I leaned over and French kissed Kayla. I then started sucking on her tits while my finger found her clit and began rubbing it side to side quickly but lightly. Kayla was nearing an orgasm and I wanted to see something I'd never experienced before.

I sat up and kissed Kai, as I kept rubbing Kayla's pussy.

"I want you to cum inside your sister, Kai," I said. "Shoot off all your load in her pussy!"

"Yes, Kai, please cum in me!" Kayla said between breaths.

Kai looked into my eyes and suddenly threw his head back and plunged his dick even deeper inside Kayla. He was cumming!

Kayla arched her back, held her breath, and then let it out in a cry of delight. She was cumming on Kai's cock as he was pumping his seed deep inside her. I was watching a brother and sister make each other cum. What a sight!

After pumping out the last of his cum, Kai laid on top of Kayla and they kissed deeply. I stroked Kai's hair and rubbed Kayla's legs, still trembling from her orgasm.

Kai pulled his softening dick out of Kayla and moved in to kiss me.

"I was looking at you when I came," he said. "I was picturing my cock buried deep in your pussy!"

"I think we can make that happen!" Kayla said.

"First, we have some clean up to do," I said, pushing Kayla's legs apart again and moving in to lap up Kai's cum that was dribbling from her pussy.

Kayla sat up and wiped some extra jizz from the side of my mouth and sucked it off her finger.

We kissed and stroked each other's bodies for a time. I laid down and had Kai and Kayla on either side of me. I lazily began squeezing Kai's dick. I was surprised when it responded and began to harden up.

"Ready so soon?" I said, turning to look at Kai.

"I guess it's anticipating getting to fuck you!" he said.

I turned, and started sucking his dick. It responded quickly. I felt Kayla's fingers on my ass and pussy. She was doing to me what Kai and I had done to her earlier. Wow, did it feel great!

"Kai," I said when his dick was good and hard. "I want you fuck me from behind while I make out with your sister."

"Shit yeah!" Kai said.

I turned to face Kayla, putting my back to Kai. I lifted up one leg just slightly, and felt Kai move in behind me, pressing up against my ass. I took ahold of his cock, guiding it to my wet hole.

"Fuck me, Kai," I said, and I felt him push my lips apart. "Shit! You're going to put that inside me!"

As it entered me, I felt the walls of my pussy stretch. I'd never had a cock so big inside me before. I must admit, it felt incredible. He put pressure on all the right places, especially from behind, where he rubbed against my G-spot.

I took Kayla's face in my hands and we began to make out, our tongues gliding across each other.

"Fuck me slowly, Kai. I want to enjoy being sandwiched between a brother and sister lovers."

"Mmmm," Kai said. "I like that idea!"

I felt Kai's cock slowly withdrawing from my pussy, then being pushed back in, ever so slowly. I could feel every inch as Kai dove deep into my cunt. My pussy was so wet that he had no trouble sliding in and out, in and out, in and out.

I was having a hard time not going faster, so I concentrated on Kayla, whose luxurious body was mine for the taking, and licking.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Kayla," I said, my hands roaming, fondling, touching her nipples, which hardened under my fingers.

"I'm so glad you like them. Obviously, they like you too!"

She put an arm under my neck and the other over my waist and began kissing me. Her tongue found my open mouth. As she pressed in, I could feel her large breasts push against my palms as I kneaded them.

She reached down with one hand and squeezed my ass, pulling me even closer to her. I could feel her mound against mine as she ground into me.

Kayla broke off and moved her head down to suck on my nipples. I was building slowly toward a peak, but wanted to enjoy making love to this brother sister pair as long as possible.

I felt her fingers start to rub my pussy and I reached out for hers. Kayla lifted her leg slightly and put in on top of mine to give me better access.

"Oh yeah," she said as I touched her slit. "My pussy wants your fingers to fuck me!"

I entered her and started fingering her cunt. Kayla was slippery wet. Her juices coated her inner thighs with moisture. She began to move and help my fingers come in and out of her.

It was getting harder to keep from cumming.

"Kayla, suck on your brother's dick," I said, giving myself a little break. I knew the longer I waited, the bigger the orgasm would be.

I lifted my leg slightly and Kayla moved down, pulling Kai's dick from my pussy. I watched as she put the head of his cock into her mouth. The head pushed out her cheeks as she licked and sucked on it.

Soon, I watched as she dove down on her brother, putting most of him into her mouth and sucking. Kai moaned in response.

"Put your brother's cock back in my pussy," I said, getting breathless. "I want to feel you do it!"

I watched as Kayla pulled Kai's dick out of her mouth and then felt her press it against my opening. It slid back in so easily and sent a new rush of feelings through me. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I want to lick you while Kai fucks your pussy," Kayla said.

"Oh shit!" I said, my breathing now quickening. "Let's eat each other!"

"Fuck!" Kai said from behind me, his dick moving in and out a little faster.

Kayla rotated her body so that her pussy was in my face, her leg lifted up over my head.

"You smell so wonderful!" I said. I started licking her very wet slit, sucking on her clit and thrusting my tongue inside her.

I felt her lips and tongue on my clit, in addition to Kai's cock coming in and out, his pace getting faster and harder.

I put two fingers inside Kayla's pussy and began finger fucking her.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming, oh, ah, ooooh!" she cried out, and I felt her legs jerk and spasm as she came. I also got a fresh flow of juice from her pussy, which I lapped up eagerly.

The combination of Kayla's tongue and fingers, and Kai's cock, was finally too much for me. I felt as if my body was taking over, I was no longer in control.

"Oh, oh! You're both going to make me cum!"

The feeling started out probably from my clit - a huge wave of pleasure that spread out like tsunami. My mind went blank. As the wave washed over me, I realized I'd been holding my breath. As I let it, out, a soft cry came from my mouth that built and built until I was practically screaming. I'd never felt such an orgasm before.

As I slowly came back to earth, I noticed that Kai was still super hard and still pushing in and out if me, now more slowly.

"You didn't cum yet, Kai?" I said.

"Not yet," Kai said in my ear. "I was enjoying your orgasm too much!"

"Well, now it's your turn," I said. "I want you to cum for me, Kai. I want to fully experience you cumming in my pussy!"

"Kiss my sister while I fuck your pussy, Ellie," Kai said.

Kayla turned around and laid next to me again. As we explored our mouths, I felt Kai begin to thrust. His strokes became long as he pulled nearly all of himself out and plunged back in. He began to fuck me faster and harder. I felt him push away with has hands on my ass and separate my cheeks so he go even faster.

"Oh, oh, oh!" he began to moan. "Fuck, I'm getting close!"

He then pushed deeply in me and slid in and out with shallow strokes, holding the base of his dick against my pussy as if to reach a sensitive spot.

"Ah!" he cried out and held his cock deep inside. He let out a big breath and I could feel his dick get even bigger as he spasmed. Though I couldn't feel his semen directly, I knew he was squirting it in me as he jerked and pushed, and his cock got bigger with each load.

Finally, he was spent and pulled me in close, whispering in my ear, "Thank you! That was so fucking amazing!"

His softening dick slipped out of me, so I turned on my back. Kai began to kiss me, while Kayla got between my legs and licked Kai's jizz as it dripped from my pussy lips.

Eventually, we lay side by side, a little overwhelmed by what had just happened.

I had my arms around their necks and pulled them over for a three-way kiss. After, I gave each of them a peck on the cheek.

"Well, it sure has been wonderful getting to know the two of you better!" I said.

"Us too!" Kayla said, reaching over me to entwine her fingers with Kai's. "Do you think you could come over to our place sometimes to do it again?"

I looked between this very sexy brother and sister and said, "Of course! Maybe I'll even bring Julie over too, as long as we're discrete."

"Oh, we're used to keeping secrets!" Kai said, and an interesting looked passed between them.

I didn't think anything of it at the time, but learned to enjoy some of their other secrets later on.