Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice thought carefully before answering. "Yes, the sex was good great in fact. It's not that I don't enjoy our sex life I always have, ours is more loving there is unspoken bond between us, but Henry is different. He is forceful he didn't try to make love with me, he just took he wanted and fucked me."

"And that is better than what we share, loving sex as man and wife?" Jake asked bitterly.

Alice frowned; I guess she picked up on how badly her words had hurt Jake. "I wouldn't trade our love making for anything. But I did enjoy sex with Henry. It's what we lack in my eyes, you are a wonderful caring lover and our sex life is wonderful. Think about it going forward though. Henry and I might see each other occasionally. It wouldn't have to interfere with our relationship it would all be out in the open between us, no cheating."

"You see him, and then come home to me. I just sit at home play with my cock watching porn on the internet and wait ever so patiently until he doesn't want to fuck you anymore. Is that how it would work?"

Sighing deeply, "No, I mean I would see him occasionally if he wanted me. If you opened your mind for once it could be exciting for both of us, we could learn new tricks for us to explore together."

She turned her voice into something more seductive followed by a teasing smile. "Honey, I'm not going to lie to you. The sex was great; it was good to be just fucked roughly. He didn't force me though; he was powerful, strong and so commanding just what you expect from an Alpha male. I now know I like that occasionally."

"Well, if he's so good then just leave, you can set up a new home somewhere else. Then he can visit whenever he feels like a bit of rough. We will be divorced soon, anyway so what do I care."

"Honey, I love you. I don't want a divorce. I think if we could use this new experience for me, then surely it would improve our relationship," She started to raise her voice at Jake.

Jake laughed out loud, "You think me letting you fuck Henry whenever he wants is going to make our marriage better?"

She smiled, stoking Jakes body seductively. "Yes I do, it would require you to open up though."

Jake took a deep breath as her hand continued down his chest curling around Jakes cock, fondling the now twitching aroused member. "I could tell you how his cock felt, how he tasted would you like that honey."

Those few words made Jake suddenly come to his senses. "No thanks, Alice. It doesn't interest me none for it."

She sighed sadly. "Jake, you are just scared, honey you might loss me. I think if we could just experiment a little, let me talk to you about it, I'm sure you will change your mind. What does it matter it was sex with your boss, just think of benefits to our family?"

Jake grimaced at her words. "Yeah, every man wants to hear about how his boss just fucked his wife and was told he was better than him. Alice, don't be ridiculous, can you just hear yourself speak you surely don't believe all this shit?"

She snuggled against Jake, "Jake make love to me, please, Honey reclaim me make me yours again."

"Alice, I'm not interested. Now go to sleep and leave me alone as well."

As they both drifted off into a troubled sleep, Jake wondered. 'Is that what she really thought of him? Some kind of pervert who gets off on watching his wife having sex with his boss?

Jake woke up in the morning as Alice was lowing herself down on his erect cock. Jake looked up, adjusting his eyes from a troubled sleep. "Alice, what are you doing?"

"Shush, now honey, you want this as much as me." Alice raised her body up and down, her pussy squeezing Jake's cock as she rode. Fuck me, fuck me harder."

Alice was using Jake's cock purely as a tool for her own pleasure. Her rising body crying out as she came hard and fast which was quickly followed by Jake's our orgasm.

She collapsed on Jake, "Oh god, I needed that honey thank you," she whispered.

They both kissed sleepily before climbing out of bed to get ready for Friday last day before the dinner party.

Friday night at home Alice was almost back to normal. The dinner Alice cooked was delicious maybe one of best she had ever created, after the kids had great time playing in front of us before they were loving put to bed by Alice.

When they went to bed Jake noticed a number of new shopping bags lying on top.

"What's in the bags?" Jake asked.

She gave Jake a cute smile, her eyes teasing. "Well, I decided I needed a few things for the dinner party."

"What sort of things?"

Alice brought a beautiful black satin cocktail dress. When she held it up, Jake was shocked at how short it was, half way up her calves. "Christ, that is short won't everybody would be able to see your panties when you bend over a little."

She giggled. "Yes, it is a bit short. But I love the design. Isn't it wonderful half price it was too? I have bought new lingerie to match the dress."

In bed, she wanted to continue where we left off last night. She was passionate and urgent demanding. We made love three times each time Alice initiated the proceedings with enthusiasm.

Jake started to think, maybe he have been too hasty in coming to any conclusions about the future. Maybe he should think about his actions. If she would just forget about Henry, promise to never cheat again, maybe there was hope for their marriage after all?

"Jake, you are going to be alright on Saturday. Henry might want me to spend some more time with him. Maybe not sleep together, but he may want me in his bed sometime during the evening. I know his wife doesn't mind so why not you?"

Jake felt like I'd been slapped around the head. "Are you suggesting you would climb out of his bed and come back to me after he was finished with fucking you?"

She grimaced. "Don't say it like that it sounds all dirty. Think about how sexy it could be when we get home. You can make love to me all night then in our bed."

"Sorry Alice. After the last few days, I was hoping that maybe you might have put all that clap trap behind us. However, if you think having sex with him again is acceptable after the last mistake, then I think our marriage is definitely over."

She wasn't going to let go that easily. "Jake, honey, I have been trying to open your mind, Show you how much fun it could be."

Gobsmacked didn't really sum up Jakes reaction. He just stared at her she tried to explain having seen his reaction. "Jake, this could be a great night for us. If you go with it and get involved, it could be good for both us."

"Just how would I get involved?" Are you really that crazy woman?

She smiled as her hands caressed my now limp again cock. "Well, you could help me get ready for the evening. You could help me put my panties on, help me shave my pussy to how Henry likes it done, make sure my dress shows plenty of cleavage things like that."

"Then when I get back to our house, we could make love. You could enjoy the feeling of being inside me, knowing he had been there only just before."

"You could lick my pussy while it was still swollen and wet. Don't you see Honey, it could really be exciting."

"Are you mad? You think that would be exciting for me?"

"What the Fuck Alice. You think that little of me? The whole thought of it disgusts me."

She tried to start again, but "Jake, I want this modelling job more than anything, if doing all these things is what it takes please support me honey it's all I ask."

"Fuck, who cares? If you are trying to make me guilty for not supporting you then think again. He can shove the modelling job up his arse."

Alice again tried to caress Jake's cock into life, "What do I have to do to make this work for both of us?"

"If you have any thoughts about saving our marriage then you need to stay by my side throughout the whole evening. Stay away from that arrogant pompous Oldman and then when we get home forget anything happened last time then we move on for sake of the kids if nothing else. But I warn you now, go with him and it's over for good no turning back got it."

In the morning, after showering and dressing everyone was sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast. "Granny and grandad are picking you both up at 4pm this afternoon kids for an overnight stay while mum and daddy have very important night out. Your dad's boss is arranging for a stretched limo to take us, so we just have to be ready by six."

"Mummy can we stay to see the limo, please, please?"

"Not this time my darlings, maybe next time though."

"Oh okay promise won't you mummy," the kids had a disappoint look on their faces.

**********************************************************************************

Alice was lying in the bath for long soak she had closed her eyes dreaming of a repeat performance with Henry after the meal tonight, but how could she convince her husband that it was just sex. There was no love involved it was just two people enjoying each other's body for pleasure.

Alice stepped out of the bath and dried herself off took a towel and curled her hair up into a bun and walked over to her makeup vanity and sat on the stool.

Alice's walked over to the bed where she had laid out another new dress next to a new panties set and started to prepare.

Like most guys, Jake couldn't understand why a woman who is already so beautiful needs so much preparation but when he saw her hair perfect, exquisitely manicured and immaculately made up, he could see she was oozing confidence. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than knowing she is so!

Complete with erotic lingerie hidden beneath her new figure hugging dress, Alice was ready and looked an equal to any other model. She smelled amazing too, filling Jakes senses and swelling his lust between his legs. Jake told her how amazing she looked, triggering a wry smile from her and the simple comment, "Watch out - I'm getting used to this and I want more!"

Alice walked over to Jake and wrapped her arms around him and kissed.

"Are you horny?" Alice said as she reached down to give Jake's cock and balls a little squeeze. You will have to wait until after the meal honey".

At 6pm they both heard a car horn from outside, "It's here honey lets go."

To be continued.

1...456789