Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your wife is one hot slut."

"That's right, this's so fucking good slut." Beth watched as Steve's wife eagerly tongued another man's ass right front of him.

After a minute or so of ass licking, Henry pulled her up by the hair and pushed her back towards his cock, "Open up I'm getting very close".

The words seemed to invigorate her actions wrapping two hands around the base of his cock pumping away, Beth then slid several inches of his cock into her mouth.

Beth began to bob her head up and down the cock as fast as could, jerking the remaining length with each hand stroke.

After a few minutes, the only sounds were of Henry's quickening breath as she went to work.

"Oh yes here it comes get ready girl," he commanded.

Henry pulled her head of his cock; Beth extended her tongue in readiness, Henry grasped his cock and pointed it to her face.

Henry stroked the head of his cock quickly before gripping it tightly and letting out a loud groan, "Fuck Yes."

Henry's thick cream began to spurt out of his cock. First spurt went into the back of her throat. Second spurt landed flush on her tongue as she struggled to swallow. Third spurt landed on her forehead, nose, and across her lips. The fourth spurt went directly into her wet hair and began to drip down onto her forehead.

The sheer volume of cum was impressive Alice noted as ropes continually ejected onto the young wife, an unquestionable testament to the man's virility.

Beth then took hold of his cock and brought it back to her mouth and began to suck very gently but firmly on the head of his cock bringing repeated moans from him. She finished by licking his cock clean and kissing the head.

"Take it all," Henry said he squeezed the final drops onto her outstretched tongue before lightly slapping his cock across her face.

Beth wiped some cum from her lips before opening her closed eyes and looking up at Henry like a little puppy. She stretched out her tongue, displaying an amount of cum still in her mouth to Henry, and let it slide down her throat before closing her lips and swallowing fully.

Alice had never seen such a wanton display of lust before, she had dreamed of being a submissive slut like Beth but never crossed that line with Jake she wouldn't dare. Yet here she was watching the beautiful Beth submitting to the every whim of the Chairman, it was too much for her as she came loudly in her swimsuit almost at the same time as Henry, however no one seem to notice.

Henry praised Beth for all her work, "Good girl, you really are turning into delightful little slut," he pushed his softening cock into her mouth one last time. Henry took a long drag on his cigar followed by gulping down the last of his champagne.

"I needed that after Alice here had been flirting with me all night getting me all work up" exclaimed Henry, tugging softly at his cock which hung between his legs.

Henry seemed to be satisfied for now, he glanced over to Steve saying, "Thanks for sharing your wife she really is a good little slut," before standing up from the Jacuzzi edge and casually walking into the changing rooms.

Beth turned around in the Jacuzzi and went to cuddle up to her Husband Steve who had watching intently. Leaning into him, she kissed his cheek before hugging him tightly and burying her face into his chest. Steve could see remnants of cum still on her face and hair.

"Any more drinks anyone," Henry said as he walked towards them with a new bottle of champagne, he was now wrapped in a loose white robe.

"I'm Glad you appreciate your wife's need, Steve. She is a very passionate woman when she gets going," Henry walked past them in the Jacuzzi and sat at wicker settee sat resting his feet on the table in front.

Beth turning her head back to face Steve, "Thank you again, honey. You know I still love you so much," kissing him firmly. As she broke the embrace, Steve couldn't ignore the unmistakable aroma and taste of cum still on her lips.

With that brief exchange and as if the situation was perfectly normal, the foursome returned to their prior discussion topics. All were comparing their various life experiences with everyone interjecting occasionally, adding detail to either one of their own stories.

After half-an-hour or so, and with another round of drinks, the conversation was relaxing, free-flowing, and enjoyable. Beth had nestled herself into her husband's chest stroking it gently, all were at ease laughing casually at their exchanges. Alice was having a great time she was so glad she persuaded her husband to stay, who was now at this very in bed staring at the ceiling wondering if she would ever return tonight.

"Come and sit next me Beth," Henry casually dropped into the conversation.

"Of course Mr. Chairman," Beth jumped out of the Jacuzzi wrapped a robe around her shoulders and went and sat next to Henry.

The conversation continued aimlessly with Henry primarily leading the conversation and the two girls listening intently.

Henry casually pulled aside his robe, glancing at Beth without comment while sipping his champagne. Beth's hand was wrapped around his semi-hard cock, everyone was watching as Beth caressed the cock and gently massaged each heavy testicle.

Back and forth, gripping the shaft, Beth slowly stroked its length as Henry's cock began to harden in her skilled hand. The Chairman clearly had both stamina and the desire to match his dominance.

Henry leaned towards her face and softly planted his lips on hers. Beth returned his affection hungrily, opening her mouth slightly to allow Henry's tongue to intertwine with hers. Steve watched as his wife enthusiastically kissed another man.

Withdrawing, Henry smiled and said, "Why don't you take the rest of that sexy little swimsuit off for me?"

With a slight degree of hesitation, Beth let go of Henry's cock and stood in front of him. Glancing back at her husband momentarily before turning back to face Henry, she pulled the bottoms off the last layer of her modesty.

She tossed the suit aside, finally completely nude and dried off from wearing the white robe.

The Chairman ran a hand down her body; a shiver ran through Beth's body as Henry's hand paused at her crotch. "It's good that you keep your pussy nicely shaved for me," drawing a gentle nod from Beth.

Alice watched as he slid a thick finger in between Beth's legs, spreading open Steve's wife's pussy. Beth moaned and her thighs parted more as Henry pushed his finger further into her.

Henry slid his finger back and forth into her, speaking authoritatively, "You want to take this cock in front of your husband? Show him what a little slut you are for me?"

"Oh god, yes," she whimpered, knees trembling as he fingered her "Make me your slut, Mr Chairman."

Beth looked over her shoulder at her husband, saying "He's going to fuck me in front of you, your pretty innocent little wife."

"That's a good little wife," Henry said smacking the side of her ass; he leaned back against the settee, "Come on, and get up on this cock. We all want to see you in action."

With little hesitation, Beth swung astride his lap, turning so she faced her husband and Alice with her back toward Henry. His cock stood upright she lowered herself down until the engorged tip was pressed against her lips. Then, gradually, with little effort, Beth began to slide down onto his cock.

As she sank down onto the first few inches, Beth's pussy stretched around the thick cock. She rose up slightly, her taut pussy lips gripping the cock shaft, exposing her pink folds. Then she pushed back onto him, her pussy collapsing inward as the cock's girth spread her open.

Alice could see the emotion on Steve's face as he watched his wife with Henry. The emotions etched on his face were one of jealousy, lust, pride and more importantly he looked turned on.

Henry caressed Beth's ass as went up down his cock and said, "Yes, take that cock."

Then a smack, the sound of Henry's hand on Beth's ass was followed by, "Come on ride that cock."

Beth was now bouncing up and down on his hard cock with all her energy.

Alice watched as the whole of Henry's cock plunged in and out of his Beth's pussy. "Oh Yes give it me" Henry spanked her exposed cheeks again as she was bouncing up and down.

Glancing back at Steve, she spread her legs further apart, exposing pussy fully to his view. Beth was now stroking her pussy furiously as she rode his cock.

That's it, work that pussy girl," Henry encouraged. "Show your husband how good a fuck you are."

Beth now seemed to be in a totally different world moaned out aloud, "Fuck, yes. It feels so good."

Steve and Alice watched as she quickened the pace, her tits bouncing up down in front of her.

Henry tried to push his cock harder into her slapping her ass again. "You want to cum on this cock, don't you?"

"Yes please" Squeezing her eyes tightly closed, she rode Henry for a few more strokes before leaning back against his chest. Steve recognized the tremors in her legs before he heard Beth's voice.

"Oh my god here it comes," her body suddenly stiffened and she threw back her head as a loud scream escaped her mouth, "Yesssssss."

Beth still had her eyes tightly closed as she slumped down on Henry's cock as a powerful orgasm racked her body.

"That's it, cum all my cock." Alice sat in the Jacuzzi watching dreamily with two fingers buried inside her own pussy.

Smack again on Beth's ass as her body was still jerking visibly as the last spasms ran through her.

Finally, lightly spanking her ass, Henry said, "Alright that's enough for now" Beth slowly rose forward and lifted herself off of his cock.

Steve and Alice watched as his cock slid out of his Beth's normally tight pussy. The almost clean-shaven pussy lips were covered with sweat and Henry's cum. The cock shaft was half-covered with a mixture of thick white cream from Beth and cum residue that was dripping off the end of his cock head.

Beth swung off of his lap; Henry stood up grabbing a glass of champagne and starting moving towards the main house. Looking back at them all briefly as he walked by, "Steve get Beth cleaned up for me and I will join you both in your bedroom later for round two, Okay." They both nodded their approval.

"Alice I see you tomorrow after breakfast with Jake for a little chat, Good night all," Henry walked out with his semi hard cock swaying as he went.

Henry walked into the main house up a flight of stairs until he reached a big wooden door with a sign an inscription "Den Do not Enter". He walked on in the bedroom to find his wife Scarlett and Daisy in the throes of another Strap-on cock fucking session.

He watched the spectacle in front of him; he loved to his watch wife fuck innocent pretty teenage girls especially the ones who didn't think they had any lesbian tendencies before Scarlett seduced them of course.

Henry watched as Scarlett's Strap-on went in and out of Daisy's pussy she moaned loudly, surprised by how quickly her pussy could take such a cock, "Oh God"

Scarlett asked, after a few slow strokes, "You like this, pretty girl?

"Yes, please fuck me, don't stop," Daisy answered, her body wanting yet more. The mixture of loads alcohol and the earlier orgasms had her completely lost in the moment of sexual submission.

At this moment she was a slut, now a lesbian slut, for an older dominant sexy beautiful woman. She was getting fucked by a female stranger she only just met and enjoying it more than she could recall ever having enjoyed sex before.

Scarlett really fucked the pretty girl, enjoying the moans that the girl was giving. She didn't slow down at all, wanting to hear the girl scream with pleasure.

"Do you want me to carry on fucking you?"

"Yes, fuck me hard, please," the pretty girl demanded.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop," she begged, "I'm going to cum."

This was all music to Scarlets ears. She went faster, harder. Daisy just closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to take control; her next orgasm was now so close.

"Oh my God," her orgasm so intense she never wanted this moment to end, regardless of the original humiliation of getting fucked by a women for the first time she now loved it.

Scarlett pulled out of the, still coming girl "Oh yes Scarlett," Daisy said her breath hot as she came down from the pleasure explosion.

"Taste yourself, taste the orgasm I just gave you." Scarlett commanded.

Daisy turned around quickly opened her mouth and sucked the salty-sweet taste from the strap-on cock greedily, her tongue darting out to catch every last drop of her own juices from the end.

Scarlett giggled "Good girl," she said with a sultry smile.

Scarlet didn't give her much time to enjoy the aftershocks though. The next part of the seduction process was crucial. Fuck a girl; make her cum with your fingers or mouth or in this case a strap on, and she can always rationalize it away like it was no big deal.

Just like it was just experimenting with a girlfriend at a party. Even if it was some big butch lesbian, who didn't like orgasms, right? It didn't have to mean anything, right?

Wrong and scarlet knew to expose that lie; the most important part was what followed. It was getting her to please her straight way after such a high.

It's easier than you might think. So long as a girl has been properly fucked and is in that heady post orgasmic glow, she'll do whatever you say. Eat out of the palm of your hand. Well, it wasn't the palm of her hand she had in mind.

Scarlett took off the strap-on cock, sat on the couch and spread her legs wider, "Now come and please me pretty girl."

Daisy shivered at the request and licked her lips unconsciously. Lick her, taste another woman's pussy after she'd just brought me to orgasm. Could she really? Fuck, Daisy wanted to.

"I don't, I mean, I've never" Scarlet heard her weakly say.

"You'll do fine, girl," she said, pulling her babbling mouth to where it should be, where it was meant to be. This was really starting the process of converting her from a mildly interested cocksucker to a skilled pussy eater.

Still coming, head spinning, Daisy weakly turned with what energy she still had and without protest kneeled in front of Scarlett, she was lost in lust couldn't focus properly.

Daisy went down to inspect her mound and well groomed, curly bush. The skin around the hair was smooth and pale. What would it taste like? She was dying to find out.

"That's a good girl, lick my pussy, make me cum, I want to cum all over that sweet little face."

She was tentative at first but she soon started licking with gusto.

Daisy looked up at Scarlet with those big eyes, looking like a lost little lamb. It was adorable to see.

Scarlet was blessed with the gift to seduce girls like this busty little angel. Starting the process that would leave her a lesbian or at the very least bi-sexual.

A lot of girls that Scarlet seduced were hesitant at first but as soon as they realize they don't mind the taste they get into it very quickly. Pretty quickly the girl's natural instinct would kick in knowing how they like their pussy eaten then transferring pretty quickly into eating it themselves.

Scarlett's legs opened wider and Daisy's tongue wormed its way into her pulsating pussy. "Oh, fuck yes, that's it babe, lick it, suck me."

Soon she was tonguing her like a seasoned pro, her tongue exploring every nook and crevice of her pussy. It was such an erotic sight, this beautiful young girl on her knees, her mouth full of the pussy of a woman at least twice her age. It was where a girl like her belonged, happily trading on her youth and beauty in exchange for the pleasure she was probably still feeling. The pleasure that she could really only get from an older, experienced woman.

"Going to tell me you're straight when your pussy is this hot and wet for me sweetie?"

Scarlett fingers gripped her hair so tight pulling Daisy onto her pussy. Daisy's fingers worked their way into her pussy, then deeper into her pulsating pussy as she lick away.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's more like it, oh god you have the sweetest tongue."

Scarlett at that moment realized that Henry was now watching from the edge of bed, Daisy had her back to him while Scarlett smiled at her husband.

Henry was savouring the smell of Daisy's white G-String panties which he found lying on the floor when he entered the bedroom.

"Enjoying the view darling," Scarlett smiled to her husband.

"I want to taste her too," Henry demanded.

"Stand up sweetie I want to taste you again," Scarlett seductively whispered to Daisy.

Daisy still in daze got up from her knees and stood in front of Scarlett.

She moved her hand back and forth as Daisy opened her legs wider, allowing full access. Back and forth she stroked along Daisy's moist slit until her inquisitive fingers slid inside. She felt her pussy convulse as Scarlett's finger slipped between the folds of her swollen pussy lips.

Another little push and her finger slid inside, she was hot, wet, pulsating with pleasure.

"Oh my god," Daisy whispered hoarsely. She felt the walls of her pussy clasping her finger, holding it in place. When the finger was removed Daisy begged for it to return.

Scarlett raised her finger presented them to Henry, who greedily licked Daisy's juices from her fingers. Scarlett smiled, watching evilly. "Do you like her darling?"

Henry nodded, then took a sip of his champagne to mix with her juice he swallowed savouring the taste.

"I am looking forward to fucking her, making her mine to play with, tasting that sweet pussy of hers, feeling her smooth skin on mine, fuck I want her right now, but it can wait we will have more time tomorrow."

Daisy now became aware of Henry's presence in the bedroom, "Oh good I'm sorry, please forgive me....."

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours, now get on your knees suck my cock and quickly does it," Henry's tone was forceful in a loud tone.

Daisy dropped to her knees in front of Henry; she looked at his semi erect cock savouring its length and power." She noticed the cock was glistening with a coating of something but she wasn't sure what with.

"Go ahead sweetie suck that cock," Scarlett encouraged.

Daisy stretched her lips around his cock and took it deep into her mouth, so that she gagged briefly.

The cock tasted salty and musty all together but it wasn't unpleasant, whatever was on his cock she liked the taste.

Sliding her mouth back and forth on the thick cock was clearly pleasuring Henry, whose hands were now guiding her head back and forth on his cock, creating a rhythm. He wanted Daisy to deep throat him, but he was not sure if she could accommodate his thick shaft.

Henry sighed and said, "Good girl just like that, I bet you have been dreamt of sucking a cock old enough to be like your fathers?"

At his encouragement, she picked up the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head off of him and held the large cock in her small hands looking up down in a dream like state as she caught her breath.

Now fully erect, it was nearly a 10" long she thought and the skin glistened with her own saliva. She opened her lips above his cock and spit onto the throbbing tip before pushing it back into her mouth and descending onto it again taking half into her throat that's all she could take.

Daisy struggled to deep throat the cockhead but managed to swallow more than half, at least several inches this time, before stopping and looking up at him. Grasping Daisy's head with both hands, Henry began to slowly fuck her face forwards and back. His thick cock sliding through her wet lips as his hairy, large balls swung side to side.

Finally once he was satisfied, he pulled her off of his cock slapped it across her face many times until she extended her tongue to try and catch it, "that's it. Get used to sucking this cock it's going to happen a lot more often over the weekend." She gave a little sigh closing her eyes.

123456...9