Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched as they wandered off out the door in the Great Hall, Henry's hand resting on her ass giving a little squeeze as they went, her arm slipping around his waist as they disappeared into the darkness. Jake couldn't hide is anger was he going lose Alice.

Henry and Alice walked about the house until they stopped outside a door to a bedroom, "here it is you and Jake's room for tonight."

Alice stepped past him and into the soft glow of the interior. The style was a pleasant balance of authentically old style and modern chic. Past the living area was a wide double doorway to the master bedroom which housed a large king-sized bed and other expensive looking furniture.

Henry put down his drink on the coffee table and lifted his hand to her bare shoulders, causing her to jerk at the touch.

Caressing her skin with the tips of his fingers, he remarked, "You're a beautiful woman Alice very sexy too. You will do exactly what I want won't you, you can't stop yourself?"

She was shaking with expectation but didn't want to push him away, as he ran his hand down over her body. Slowly he lowered his hands and pulled the hem of her dress up legs until her panties came to view.

Alice inhaled sharply but didn't pull back, "Please, Henry. I'm married I promised Jake nothing would happen between us," Alice pleaded but with not much conviction.

"You didn't seem to mind dancing with me sexily all evening, running that sexy little body all over mine?"

She turned around Looking into his eyes and trembling slightly, Alice nodded.

Henry smiled and said, "Good now that's all agreed. Why don't you be a good girl and take off that dress, I want to see what you have been hiding from me all night?"

He sat back against the couch and took a sip from his champagne confident that she would obey, it might take a few moments but it was going to happen he was sure. He had fucked so many of his employee's wives and their daughters in this room, they had all reached this exact moment at some time with a little apprehension but all eventually ended up sucking his cock without a care in the world, Alice would be no different he thought.

Sure enough with a great degree of hesitation, Alice looked towards the door momentarily thinking maybe she could go back to her husband before it was too late before eventually turning back to Henry.

She could stop it right now, but here she was about reveal her body like some common whore she thought. Yet still, the same warm tingling sensation she had all night when she was with Henry, it would just not go away.

Did she want to strip off for this much older man make him happy? No, was the answer again. But this nagging doubt, caused by the reaction below made her wonder if she did want to reveal her young married body after all...

She knew she would now go through with whatever Henry asked her to do and hope that Jake, at some point, would come to her rescue but it was looking very unlikely, maybe that's what she wanted.

Finally, she reached behind her and started to unzipped the dress slowly sliding it down her body. The material gave way to reveal Alice's lingerie-clad figure as she stood before him.

She was wearing a black lacy bra and matching G-string which contrasted beautifully against her porcelain skin. She stepped out of the dress and laid it aside before standing in front of the couch.

Henry scanned her nearly nude form, admiring how her natural beauty was further accentuated by the expensive lingerie. The push-up bra displayed her full breasts proudly. The sheer, G-string did little to cover her neatly trimmed pubic hair and thin slit.

"You really did dress up tonight. Turn right around I want to see it all," Henry said excitedly.

Alice turned her back to Henry and closed her eyes as he continued inspecting her as turned back to face him. Henry noted that the thin string of her thong was only partially visible, swallowed up by her round cheeks.

"Now move your bra down so I can see your tits. That's it girl, my god your nipples are big."

"Now cup your tits in your hands, Good girl. Look down at them as you play with them for me. "

"That's it; now look at me as you play with your big tits. That's it, look at me you naughty girl. Play with those big tits of yours. Pinch the nipples. Squeeze them hard, lick your lips...yes I knew you would be good."

"Now spread your legs spread them as wide as you can." Alice was in a daze now.

She was playing with her tits and nipples which caused a surge of hot feeling throughout her young body. Clearly exposing herself to this older man was having a perverse reaction in her. As such, she spread her legs without hesitation or question.

"That's it, spread them, you naughty girl."

Alice did not know how far the Henry wanted to take things or how far she would go. So far Henry was looking for Alice to do things that were above and beyond anything she thought she could do. But surely she would be able to stop it before it got to any stage she was uncomfortable with... Wouldn't she?

"Place your hands on the coffee table. I want to see your ass," Alice did not hesitate she was starting to enjoy being a submissive.

"Good. Now spread your legs and thrust your bottom out to me. Good! Good! You have a wonderful ass; yes I can see you will be a delightful slut."

"Look back at me, good; you are a dirty slut who is stripping of for an old man. And you love it, don't you? Play with your tits. There's a good girl."

Henry then placed his hand on her ass and started to molest her young cheeks.

"Oh, Mr Chairman, what, what are you doing?" She whimpered, was this all role playing she thought.

"Quiet, slut, stay as you are." Henry then continued to stoke her ass, savouring how firm and smooth her bottom cheeks were. He moved to the side of her bottom and, without any warning, he moved his arm back and spanked her bottom hard.

"What! You can't do that!" Alice protested, horrified at what the Henry was doing to her young ass.

Alice had never been spanked before as a young wife, if she was in such a position with her husband she would turn around and protest at the violation to preserve her dignity.

Alice remarkably remained exactly in the position she was in, legs spread and ass thrust out. Despite being punished, she was still reluctant to do anything other than what Henry wanted.

Henry ignored her and, noting how submissive she was he just spanked the other cheek. "Please stop, it hurts be gentle it hurts."

It would seem that being dominated and forced to present her young body to this older man who would treated her like this was causing her to feel more and more horny.

"Very nice Alice, I will have fun with your body at some time," Henry went back to sipping more of his drink.

"Okay very nice, there is a swimsuit and robe on the bed put it on and meet me in the Jacuzzi."

Once he was happy that Alice was under his control he got up walked towards the door, "see you later in Jacuzzi now you are a sexy slutty wife."

The swimsuit was light blue one-piece, the material was surprisingly thin and her dark nipples protruded slightly through it. Yet the shape was even more daring. The deep cut front exposed the sides of her full breasts and the high bottoms joined in a thong-style back leaving her cheeks totally bare.

Jake would have had trouble convincing her to wear the suit anywhere yet here she was going to be wearing it unquestioningly in front of her husband's boss.

When Alice entered the Spa area of the house she walked towards the Jacuzzi she found that Steve and his wife were also in the Jacuzzi with Henry.

"Here she is everyone what took you so long? Come and join us in the Jacuzzi it's lovely and warm."

Alice removed her white fluffy robe and entered the Jacuzzi quickly as possible so Steve could not see her revealing swim suit.

Henry still a caught a little glance of her near naked body, noting her slender toned torso with her absolutely perfectly full and shaped breasts, plus her remarkable ass.

"Get Alice some Champagne Steve, she must be gagging for drink and bring my cigars over, I love to smoke while in the Jacuzzi."

"Yes boss whatever you want," Steve jumped out got the drinks and cigar as quick as possible.

Alice loved this, the conversation was warm and friendly however she was a little uneasy when she noticed that a lesbian type porno film was playing loudly in the adjacent movie room; it looked like very amateur looking one though. She wasn't sure but it looked like Henry's wife was the star of the movie, surely not, she must be mistaken.

Henry was sitting opposite Steve and Beth, while Alice was at to the one side of Henry within touching distance.

Alice had had a very good look at Henry's upper body from the square shoulders, the well sculpted torso well-formed muscles he certainly kept himself in shape for his age. The bubbling waters of the Jacuzzi swallowed most of his body, and he let his arms rest by his sides.

Henry turned to Alice and said softly, knowing that Steve and Beth were talking would not hear him: "I see you made it in here without any problem. You were clearly one of the hottest women to grace the party tonight. I bet Steve over there is having a hard on right now because of you. I know I do."

He looked directly into her eyes and smiled as he said this. Alice was at first stunned, and she didn't know how to respond. But what he had said included an image in her mind of his cock swelled into to a huge erection; it caused her breasts to tingle and her pussy to feel a surge of desire for the dominant alpha male next to her.

She giggled nervously at his comment, where normally she would have shut most men down with comment like that. But the liquor and evening was having an impact.

Instead, she said: "Henry you have to stop. I can't sit here next to you and let you talk like that."

She knew she should probably excuse herself, dress and leave before it was too late. Yet, she didn't get up. She just sat there looking into Henry's inviting eyes thinking that she could still be in control the situation.

He smiled at her and said softly: "Alice, if you really wanted me to stop, you would have gotten up and gone back to your room. But, here you sit, which confirms for me what I thought and hoped. "

"You're as turned on by the whole experience as me, aren't you?

"I bet you're wondering if I really do have a hard on right now, and you're also wondering how big it is. So, just so you know Alice, I really do what's more, I am going to let you feel for yourself, to prove what I'm saying is true."

Henry stunned Alice by taking her hand under the water and bringing it over to his now throbbing cock. He placed her palm on top of his cock, and then moved her hand so it travelled up and down the length of it.

The champagne had relaxed her but she still knew what she was doing even so she allowed this to happen. She was turned on by him, and now that he had dragged her hand over to his cock, she was totally shocked because it felt large, bigger than she had imagined.

She tried to pull her hand away, just so it would look like she was being forced, but she didn't try very hard. She allowed Henry to move her fingers up and down his cock several times before he finally let go of her hand.

She pulled her hand away immediately, not wanting to appear to Henry to be a total slut.

She was looking at his handsome face of the Chairman, and his smile with his sculpted face made him all the more attractive. She could feel her face flushed all over at what had just happened she could also feel excitement raging through her body, particularly her full breasts and her pussy.

"So tell me, what'd you think? He asked smiling at her, and then he looked over to Steve and joined briefly in their conversation.

While talking with Steve across from him, Henry placed his hand on Alice's thigh he moved his hand up her thigh. Even though she knew she should be getting up and leaving, she felt so attracted to this man that she wanted him to feel her, just as she had felt him.

When Henry's fingers eventually arrived at edge of the thin swimsuit material that her pussy was held in, she was overcome with desire and anticipation. His middle finger rose further and started to massage her pussy in a gentle circle over the material.

Alice grabbed Henry's wrist quickly, but she didn't try to pull his hand away. She looked at Beth across from her she tried to smile and talk, but her breathing was increasing, she could feel her face start to become flushed.

At this point, Henry took her hand once again and placed it firmly on his pulsing cock. "Massage my cock up and down. Squeeze me hard."

Alice took a drink of her champagne, feeling the alcohol wash down her throat, feeling warm. She was holding Henry's pulsing cock and was trying to imagine what his cock looked like under the water.

Her breathing was increasing again, and she knew that if she let him keep this up, she would most certainly cum right there in front of everyone. While she wanted to let go, she also wanted to feel his cock. It felt so strangely large and powerful to her. She was now letting her pussy do her thinking, and it was telling her she did want this, there was no denying it.

Henry was now looking at Beth deeply into her eyes, she was watching intently as Henry was obviously feeing up Alice under water.

"Take Beth's bikini top off Steve I want to see her tits," Henry demanded.

Beth not talking her eyes off Henry for one moment shuffled in front of her husband and bent her head down slightly.

Steve without question reached behind her neck and untied the bikini top it throwing it over the side of the Jacuzzi leaving his wife's tits floating largely over the top of the bubbles.

For several minutes the trio talked as if nothing was unusual with the situation, Henry watching as Steve's hands cupped his wife's tits playing with her nipples.

"Get those tits nice and hard for me Steve," Beth's eyes started to roll back as her husband played with excited nipples.

When Henry was happy he had seen enough he hoisted himself onto the side of the Jacuzzi with legs dangling into the water and lit up his cigar sending smoke bellowing upwards while sipping on his champagne between puffs.

"Come here Beth," Henry said, opening his legs and gesturing for Beth to get closer before continuing to talking with Steve.

Swimming the short distance in water towards his lap, she placed her hands onto his thighs and listened quietly as the two men continued the conversation. Alice watched as she was now lightly fingering herself watching the erotic seen unfold.

Steve caught his wife's eyes looking back, her face mere inches away from Henry's tight swimming trunks, but she seemed unconcerned and indifferent to any awkwardness of the situation.

After a while, Henry began stroking Beth's long, wet hair with an open hand.

The conversation turned to Steve's business and how Henry could help with any additional finance, plus Steve helping Jake Alice's husband get promoted up the corporate ladder a bit.

Looking down at Beth, Henry lifted her chin to hold her gaze, "Why don't you show your husband how good you've been Beth? Show him how willing you are for me and your husband."

Henry waited for her to nod slowly before releasing her face. Beth looked at Steve, their eyes locking momentarily, before she turned back to their host.

Standing up in the Jacuzzi, she ran her hands up Henry's thighs and hooked them into the band of his tight swimming trunks. Alice stared in amazement as Henry raised himself off the pool edge and Beth dutifully pulled the trunks from beneath him. Henry sat back down slightly and casually spread open his legs wider, Alice couldn't help but look between them.

Like the rest of Henry's body, his cock was very impressive. Even semi hard his cock, was several inches long as it lay on top of his thigh.

Henry's voice broke through Steve's daze, "You don't mind, do you?" and then turning back to his wife, muttered "That's it Beth you know what to do," encouraging her further.

It would have been hard for Alice to describe the emotion of seeing Jake's boss's wife open her mouth and slide the semi-hard cock into her lips.

Beth pushed forward taking a few inches into her mouth before sliding back off. Henrys cock wasn't fully hard just yet, but the tip glistened from her saliva. Then again, she descended into his lap and Henry watched as her lips parted to accept his cock.

Henry sighed in enjoyment while taking another drag of his long cigar, "That's it," as Beth began to bob up and down. "Yeah suck that big cock."

Looking to Steve, he said, "Your wife really does give a great blowjob," while a soft moan emanated from her almost in response. Beth wrapped her hand more firmly around the thick cock before pulling her mouth off of him to catch her breath. Wiping saliva from her lips, she looked back at her husband but continued to stroke Henry's cock.

Henry pulled her back towards him and Alice watched, mesmerized as she unquestioningly dropped back in between his legs. Opening her mouth, she tongued his heavy balls before moving up the sides of the large cock.

"That's right, lick it all up and all take it down," Henry encouraged as she took more of his cock. Pushing deeper, Beth paused for moment catching her breath, and then the large cock went further down her throat.

"Get as much of it in your mouth as you can slut," he said, forcing her head downward. Half its length was now buried in her mouth.

Henry looked up towards Steve, "you know she loves sucking my cock. She just needed some more encouragement from last week."

As if to make his point, he grabbed her hair and began to slide her mouth up and down his cock. Beth opened her lips even wider and put her hands on his thighs, granting him full control. Henry built up speed with his hand until he was fucking his hard cock in and out of her mouth.

"Swallow that cock," Henry said pushing his cock deeper into her throat.

Henry watched as Beth's, eyes started watering up, after a minute, she was choking and tried to pull her head off but Henry held her head firmly in place. She recovered slightly with breathing through her nose, but looked up into Henry's eyes pleading. Finally, he released her and Beth pulled off of him, she gasped a sigh of relief, her large breasts heaving as she filled her lungs with air.

"Good girl you like that," Henry encouraged and Beth smiled back up at him, clearly pleased with his praise. She wrapped a small hand around the wet shaft and slowly stroked it.

"Your wife is a natural, Steve," Henry remarked as both men watched her handle his large cock.

"She's made for fucking too. You need to let her go every now again dear boy." Beth silently jacked the thick cock her face full if desire with a look of hunger.

"You like watching her handle a big cock, don't you?" Henry said looking at the Steve sat opposite him.

Steve was enjoying the spectacle too he didn't seem to deny it. "Yes Chairman she does look amazing."

Henry laughed, "Damn right dear boy. Wait until I fuck her. She loves it. She always plays the hard to get but can't get enough of my cock."

Henry looked down at Beth between his legs, "Isn't that right, slut?"

Leaning back against the pool deck, Henry opened his legs farther apart and Alice could see for the first time his testicles each in Beth's delicate hands. Beth bent forward sucking each large ball one at a time into her mouth while occasionally licking his scrotum.

"That's right, lick my balls. Suck on them both," and Beth responded with even more enthusiasm, lifting each ball in her hand and coating it with saliva.

She pushed her head farther in-between his legs as her tongue darted near his ass.

123456...9