Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry smiled his handsome smile at her and placed his hands on the back of her head. Slowly and steadily he pulled her back onto his pulsing cock, feeling its mushroom head lodge in the opening at the back of her throat.

"Fuck Daisy that feels so hot." Now he began pumping in and out of her mouth and throat, feeling his cock being squeezed. Daisy's eyes were tearing, and she fought off gagging. She found her throat getting used to the in and out action of his massive cock. She delighted in listening to the loud groans of pleasure coming from Henry now.

Taking his swollen manhood in his right hand, he rubbed it back and forth and up and down on Daisy's beautiful face of this sweet girl.

Henry grabbed her by the hair to assert his dominance and pulled her to look at him.

"Tomorrow I will fuck you, be ready for me sweetie", Henry gave his wife's mouth a long passionate kiss and walked out of the bedroom leaving Daisy on her knees still panting.

**********************************************************************************

"You're a lucky man Steve," as Henry walked into the bedroom he was sharing with Beth with a fresh glass of champagne in his hands.

"Not many husbands have a wife whose cravings to fuck someone like me are so strong. She took a little time to see it my way but now there is no stopping her now."

Beth's attention noticeably raised with hunger as the fully nude man returned with his large cock dangling in-between his legs.

Henry walked up to the couple sat together on the bedroom settee in their white bathroom robes and stopped in front of Beth, Henry handed her his glass of champagne which she took a little sip from the drink before giving it Steve.

Henry ran his fingers through her hair causing Beth to look up at him with her musty eyes.

Gently, he placed a hand on the back of her head and she lowered her eyes to his semi-hard cock before wrapping her hands around it.

Steve watched as she extended her tongue and slowly swallowed the cock in her mouth before wrapping her lips around it. Gradually but with more purpose, his wife began to suck Henry's cock.

Glancing back towards Steve, Henry remarked, "You've got a lovely little hot wife, has she got any sexy sisters Steve. Beth started to splutter but Henry held her head in place over his cock?"

Get on all fours and bend over the edge of the bed Beth it's time to give you the fuck you've been waiting for.

Beth with her full, white cheeks in the air waiting patiently as Henry calmly walked up to her, slapped ass and pushed Beth slightly forward so her face was buried into the bedsheets.

Henry stroked her ass lovely before stroking his finger over her wet pussy toying with her, "I'm going to fuck this married pussy," which immediately drew a moan from Beth.

Steve watched stoking his now exposed cock as Henry placed his cock head against his wife's open pussy and, in one gradual push, slid his cock into her.

"Fuck...," gasped Beth as she was stretched by Henry's cock.

Henry began to thrust in and out, sinking his cock deeper with each stroke. After a few minutes, he was plunging all of his cock into Beth's tight pussy over and over.

SMACK went the loud sound of Henry spanking her ass; he watched his hand print started to emerge as a red mark her left cheek.

"You like getting fucked? You like taking some Oldman's cock?" Steve watched his wife nod in response.

"Yes. I love your cock...I love your big cock."

"Fuck," a loud, high-pitched scream from Beth's mouth as Henry continued to pound against her upturned ass.

Sitting only a few feet away on the settee, Steve couldn't tear his eyes away as he stroked his cock.

Beth was trembling in pleasure; her mouth wide open as yet another orgasm racked her body.

Henry's now full again balls hung between her legs, resting on her pussy as Beth's body jerked in response as she came down from her latest climax.

Henry resumed thrusting harder this time as his shimmering wet cock plunged in and out of her. Beth face-down into the bed with her eyes shut tightly taking gulps of air with each thrust.

Leaning forward, Henry wrapped a large hand through her long hair and pulled Beth up onto her elbows.

Henry pulled on Beth's hair so she looked back at him with pleading eyes. "I'm going to fill you up with my spunk. Do you understand?"

Beth's gaze looked her husband before moving back to Henry, she spoke, "I need it. Please give it to me."

Finally, Henry breathed deeply and gripped her hips more tightly with each hand before shouting out, "Here it comes.........Fuck!"

Henry slammed his hips against her body for the last time, burying his cock as far as he could, and let out a load roar.

A loud gasp from his Beth, told Steve that the first jet of Henry's cum had released deep into her pussy.

"Oh god," Beth said loudly too, grasping tightly with clenched fists the bed sheets.

"Take it all," Henry said holding himself firmly inside of her, grunting every few seconds as he emptied his balls into her married pussy.

Henry exhaled loudly and, slapped Beth's both ass cheeks as he slowly pulled back his cock having been satisfied he had drained every drop of cum into her.

Steve was still watching stroking his own cock as Henry's cock slowly withdrew from his young wife. Beth gave out exhausted moan as the large cock head finally emerged and made an audible noise as it slid out of her. Steve couldn't tear his eyes away from the mess between his wife's legs as he came himself closing his eyes in the process.

Beth's body was soaking wet with sweat and her ass was still a deep red from Henry's aggressive spanking. A trickle of white cum slid out of her pussy and started to drip down the inside of her legs.

Beth turned around on to her side and looked back at the two men. Steve stared at her, he was so proud of his beautiful wife naked on the bed; she had that glow all women have after just been fucked. He caught his wife's eyes as she looked toward him; her face was full of eagerness and content.

Henry stood aside the bed, his large cock still dangling between his legs he leant forward and open her legs farther apart to look at ravished pussy. Henry trust two fingers into her loosened slick pussy smiling as they emerged coated in his cum and her juices.

"Good girl she getting better all the time Steve, she looks beautiful doesn't she" Henry asked.

"Yes. She does." He nodded

"Steve you must taste her pussy it's so sweet after sex with me?" Henry walked over to the settee and presented his two wet fingers to Steve.

Steve opened his mouth and swirled his tongue around Henry's two rigid fingers closing his eyes in the process.

Then, almost abruptly, Henry grabbed his empty champagne glass and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the married couple alone in their thoughts.

*******************************************************************************

Alice found her husband Jake a sleep when she eventually went back to their bedroom for the night.

She snuggled up beside Jake and her hands roamed over his body. She tickled and caressed, stroked, her lips kissed their way over his chest, his neck. Her teeth nibbled at his ear and her body slid over his.

Alice slipped her head dropped and she swallowed his cock in one mouthful. Her tongue swirled crazily around the head, licking and slurping away. Jake woke up leant back into head board ran his hands through her hair and moaned in absolute pleasure; she always was a great cock sucker he thought.

Up and down her mouth slid, Jake's cock growing by the second. Once Alice was satisfied he was hard enough, she swing her leg over and engulfed the cock in one long slow teasing descent. When Jakes balls were pressed against her now soaked wet pussy, she moved in slow circles. Heaven must be just like this, Jake thought to himself.

Her pussy opened up and her juices flowed as she sat up on her knees and rode Jake. Her pussy sucked and convulsed around his cock shaft as she milked him.

It was her favourite way of making love with Jake when she was on top in control.

She rode his cock teasing and slowing down every time Jake tried to speed up for that release. Alice stretched it out, taking them both to the edge several times before with one final explosive push they came together.

She collapsed on top of Jake, her mouth sliding over his as she kissed Jake gently, teasingly. "Wow, now that was something."

Alice fell asleep almost straight away her breathing was soft and steady, Jake watched her beautiful face he loved so much but there was no restful sleep for him.

Jake's head was spinning with many emotions and thoughts. What had been going on between Henry and Alice while she was away, Jake thought of violence if he found out something and been going on but he was not a fighter. These were new emotions he never had before, jealously was the overriding thought, would he lose Alice his wife. If Henry wanted her could he stop it how could he, if she wanted to be with Henry then that's their marriage over that's for sure? His guts were tied in a knot.

Henry, the unscrupulous old bastard he thought preying on his employee's wives. Christ, Jake wondered how many others he had tried to seduce.

Sunday morning she woke excitedly, clearly looking forward to day ahead, Jake was still very tired only managing a few hours, his head had been filled all sorts of images that frightened him.

There appeared no sense of shame or guilt, just a deep, almost brazen, confidence from Alice. She cuddled him, her arm draped over his chest. Her head leaned over and she tried to kiss him.

"Hi, darling, did have a good night's sleep?"

Jake turned his head away in disgust. Her face twisted into a frown. "What, no kiss after last night's fun in bed?"

Jake kept his mouth shut as Alice's arm tightened around his waist. "Come on, darling, don't be like that."

She leaned closer. "I will tell you all about last night... give you all the juicy details if you want."

Jake sneered. "As if I care, tell them to somebody who gives a shit."

"You're being childish; just push aside your stupid male pride. Big deal, I went into the Jacuzzi with Henry but not only that Steve and Beth were there also, you should have come too. Just get over with yourself nothing happened Okay."

"Male pride, Jesus Christ, Alice, you disappear with another man my ultimate boss and expect me to just roll over take it. Well, fuck you."

Suit yourself, Alice jumped out of bed turned away and walked towards the bathroom. "I need a shower after all our love making last night which I enjoyed even if you didn't."

When she came out the shower wrapped in large white fluffy towel to sit at the dressing table.

"Why did go off with him last night, answer me that?" Jake screamed, venting all his anger.

"I can't believe you could be so cruel, so god damned callous! Last night you totally disrespected me. You embarrassed and humiliated me in front of my workmates at the party. You made a fool of me. I'm almost thinking we make a call that the marriage is over for good."

"God, stop overreacting. Nothing happened to worry about darling. I thought a little bit of flirting with your boss might help with your promotion and my career. Divorce... Christ, there is no need to get overexcited about it. You're getting upset over nothing."

"Okay tell me what happened?" Jake demanded.

At that very moment there was a couple of knocks on the bedroom door, "Breakfast is here for you both."

Jake pulled on one of the white robes and opened the door. Outside was a very cute girl dressed in a very short waitress outfit showing loads of exposed cleavage pushing a trolley full breakfast items. Included were a Selection of Juices, cereals, toasts, Danish pastries you name it was all there.

Sandra it said on the girl's name plate pushed the trolley into the room, "What would you like Madam?"

"I think we can sort ourselves out Sandra," she was already bending down to reach for the coffee pot. There by exposing a very cute white G-String wedged between two her white ass checks, which Jake's eyes were immediately drawn to.

"Okay if you both happy to sort yourselves out I will bid you both goodbye," Sandra left leaving the breakfast banquet to Alice and Jake.

Jake noticed an envelope on the top of the Breakfast trolley addressed to "Alice and Jake."

"Open it darling what does it say," Alice was excited at the possible contents.

Dear Alice and Jake,

I have decided that I can help Alice in her ambition to be a very successful fashion model, as you maybe both aware that I own a company which specializes in providing models for high end famous magazines publications.

To facilitate your career I have arranged for you to attend a photo shoot at 11pm today in my study with myself as photographer.

There will be fee of £5,000 for the photo shoot which will be transferred to your bank account on the successful completion of the photo shoot. The pictures would not be widely publicised they will used purely to send to tasteful publications for us to publicise; however there will be an expectation of some posing in revealing lingerie and maybe a little tasteful nudity.

Alice will be expected to wear the clothes that can be found in your bedroom wardrobe. Failure by either of you to comply exactly with my requests during the shoot or if Jake in any way interferes with proceedings, the shoot would be over.

Kind Regards

Henry

"Nudity, the bloody cheek of the man," Jake shouted out to Alice still lying in bed.

"Honey it is what happens in the fashion business nowadays, it's the way of the world".

She tried to assure Jake, it is the way the fashion business worked, a fashion house director had to know that the model was capable of taking orders and that her husband would not get jealous.

Expecting Alice at the very least to be shocked by this, Jake was somewhat taken aback when Alice's immediate reaction was not one of shock, but what looked like calm acceptance.

For Alice taking her clothes off in front of Henry again after last night was infinitely preferable than taking them off for a random photographer. But what made Alice seem so calm was that having already met Henry and having recurring visions of the scenes in the Jacuzzi last night; she was definitely attracted to him.

The wealthy snobby bastard had everything he ever wanted: house, money, cars, and a beautiful wife. Yeah he had it all. The only thing in his life that Jake valued above all else was Alice, and he didn't want to let him get his sleazy hands on her.

Jake couldn't evade the question, "Why, Alice... why do you even want to do it?"

Jake watched as she toyed within the question what seemed a long time finally she mumbled, "I don't know honey, it just seems exciting and I will admit that I have been just a little infatuated with Henry since we met him last night. He can be very compelling and dominating."

"I will ask again was there nothing going on last night? Can I trust you?" Jake asked nervously.

Alice retorted, "I bloody promised you? Jesus, Jake, don't be so bloody insecure and distrustful. You are behaving just like a jealous husband."

"That's because I am remember, I don't want to share you with anyone," Jake said worryingly.

**********************************************************************************

Henry met Jake and Alice in the Great hall which was still being cleaned and returned to its glory by a team of contractors after last night's party.

Good morning to you both, do come into my study, I take it the breakfast was to your tastes?" Henry said never taking his eyes off the lovely Alice and completely ignoring Jake as he ushered them in.

Alice was wearing the short, flared light blue skirt which came to three inches above her knee. It was very noticeable that she was wearing the flesh coloured stocking provided in the wardrobe.

If Alice bent any way forward, her suspenders and ass would clearly be on display. Up top, she wore a neat crisp white blouse which appeared to be at least one size too small, since it was very tight and it seemed her tits were ready to burst through at any moment. She had kept the first two buttons undone, leaving an awful lot of cleavage on display. She looked like a girl who could be a stripper not a fashion model. And yet she still looked stunning.

Henry opened the door to the study, ushering them inside.

In the study, Henry sat behind a large rose wood writing desk. Opposite the desk was a large green leather chair and to the right at back of the room a smaller black leather chair. Behind him were numerous book shelves. The room was dark with no natural light, it was lit by a solitary lamp on the desk but clearly as luxurious a study as you could find. Henry was dressed impeccably, wearing brown trousers, blue shirt a light brown jacket. On the desk was a glass of half-drunk whiskey, a little early for that Jake thought.

Alice starred up at him, looking into his beautiful eyes. Henry could tell that she was aroused by the whole situation, the way she looked at him and with her whispering voice greeted him. This bitch was going to be so easy to tame he thought.

"Now, my dear, why don't you sit here, "Henry pointed to the green chair in front of the desk.

Giving Jake a little glance, "You may sit over there dear boy" pointing at the black chair at the back of the room. It was far away but it was still close enough for Jake to see everything that was going on.

Alice slowly walked to the chair and sat down, but as she sank into the deep chair, her skirt rose up her lovely legs, and the tops of her stocking and flesh were now clearly on display to Henry.

She frantically tried to push her skirt down to cover herself up but to no avail. It quickly became apparent that whatever she did, whilst sitting down, her legs and suspenders would be on full view.

All she could do was fold her hands in her lap and then looked up at Henry.

He was making no pretence that he was just starring at her stocking clad legs, enjoying her discomfort. Everything was proceeding to plan as always.

He looked up at her, she still had that same nervous aroused look, he knew she was now feeling excited about possibly stripping off in front of him. He in turn was getting very hard at the thought of shoving his cock down those luscious lips.

Henry began to talk to Alice alone, there was no recognition that Jake was even in the room. He went on to explain how the morning and afternoon would proceed. Alice merely nodded, offering an occasional whisper to the odd question Henry asked about her previous modelling experience.

After a few minutes or so, Henry ordered Alice to stand up.

"Now, to begin with, I think it might help if you just walked up and down the room for me, this will give me a good idea of your pose and how as a model you would walk on a catwalk".

Alice started to walk up and down the room. As she did, her flared skirt would rise up, especially when she turned around, thus showing Henry her suspenders and flesh. Henry was delighted.

She had followed his orders to wear what was in the wardrobe. He took particular delight at looking at her ass. Her tits were also bouncing ever so slightly when she walked towards him, straining to be released from the one size too small shirt she was wearing.

Alice started to sway her hips more and would exaggerate the way she turned, allowing the skirt to raise a little almost showing her knickers as a result. She also had feelings of guilt, she had almost forgotten about her darling husband, who was also sitting in the room watching every move.

After a few minutes, Henry broke the silence. He had watched with delight the way in which Alice's walk had gone from a slow, deliberate walk to one of a confident swagger. More importantly, he had noticed her look of submission and desire. He had seen that look so many times before in a woman and knew that despite the presence of her husband, despite any feigned reluctance, she would do his bidding.

1...34567...9