Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However underneath the exterior she detected a kind of harshness that possibly came from years of running companies and being ruthless. But somehow, his possible evilness and sternness was attractive. This was a man that she dared not upset, he had an aura he was a leader people followed him he's was the ultimate alpha male.

The Chairman and his wife were actually very successful serial sexual predators of the worst kind. Henry very gently put his hand on the small of Alice's back, just above her delicious bottom and he contemplated her fate. He marvelled at what a stunner this bitch was just like her family picture, he was going to enjoy seducing her, turning her into his sex play thing for the weekend.

Henry reached out for her hand; he held it tightly and murmured softly. "Let me give you the grand tour later of the house. I'm sure you will find something of interest my sweet."

He looked down at what she was wearing. Most women tonight dressed conservatively, but this woman was different. She was wearing a tight black dress showing off her tits to perfection. To finish it off, she wore high inch heels which raised her bottom up even more.

Dinner was called they all turned and walked out the hall down the corridor approaching the entrance of the dining room. Henry always the gentleman ushered Alice in, as he did, he allowed his hand to come off the small of her back ever so briefly and rested it, for no more than a few seconds, on her firm bottom. Alice thought it must have been a mistake. It was no mistake though.

Jake's team was seated down the far end of the dining room well away from the executive team. Henry was at the top table siting with his wife one side and Steve's the company CEO's wife on the other side. They were all laughing and joking there was something in Steve's wife Beth's demeanour that said they were all very familiar.

Henry's hungry eyes surveying the room often fell on Alice even from that distance, and Jake could see that she knew, and played up to it, as she chatted with other wives on our table.

Henry turned to his wife talking in a low voice only she could hear "how is your hunting going darling?"

"I know you like pretty young girls to play with, have any of the ones you highlighted in the company profiles been as good in the flesh?"

"Oh yes darling there is lovely innocent little creature called Daisy, she is so submissive and cute just what I'm looking for."

"I can't wait to take her to the den later; she will be licking my pussy as though her life depended on it very soon."

"I might even drop by after I've fucked Beth then, your new pretty toy can suck me clean then," Henry looked excited.

"We can watch the video together of you fucking her with your favourite black Strapon while you suck my cock, I can't wait. I love these parties honey don't you?"

"Oh yes"

"I might even keep this one as a little pet; apparently she likes horses according to her profile. She can live here look after my horses and I can use her whenever I want. Can I do that darling?"

"Whatever you want honey," you just have to ask I will make it happen.

"I love you so much, let the fun begin then," they clinked their glasses together in celebration.

After the dinner we were all escorted back to the great room where a small jazz band played. We were all shown to tables and served even more drinks. Alice certainly was making the most of the champagne. We hadn't drunk out in years, so I could see her becoming quite giggly after only a few drinks.

Henry then appeared from nowhere, leaned between Alice and Jake, stuck out his arm and said, "Would you like to see the rest of the house now sexy?"

She never even glanced at Jake. She gave him the big goo-goo eyes and off they went. She walked closely next to him, much closer than was normally respectable, with his hand resting on her ass as they went.

After about 30 minutes we all watched as Henry's wife walk gingerly back up the stairs, she had the gorgeous little Daisy helping her with an arm around her waist for stability. Henry's wife still looked graceful, wearing the long hugging gown that flowed over her beautiful body. She was absolutely stunning; Jake's eyes followed her as they both walked gingerly up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Daisy opened the only door leading out. It looked like from where Jake was that Henry's wife had lifted up Daisy's skirt to the waist as they walked out; it revealed a pretty white lacy thong that was wedged between her tight ass cheeks. Jake looked on in amazement maybe it was his imagination getting the belter of him, he was starting to feel horny, where was his wife.

It was nearly 30 minutes before Henry and Alice returned laughing like old friends. He led her over to the bar where my team was gathered and she slipped in beside me.

Henry turned and looked at me, "You are a lucky man; your wife is a wonderfully intelligent and a very attractive woman."

"Okay Guys have seen my wife I want to have chat with her?" Henry asked exquisitely.

I went in close to Henry whispered in his hear, "I think I saw her leave upstairs with Daisy Sir."

"Daisy, who is she?" Henry wanted to know urgently.

"Daisy she works in accounts Sir," Jake whispered.

"Oh I see, is she with anyone tonight Jake?"

"Yes she came to the party with her new boyfriend he has been searching around for her Sir, a little worried I might add by the look of him sir," Jake explained.

Just as Jake finished explaining to Henry he had an audible message ping on his mobile phone. Henry opened up is phone to see the message.

Henry looked at the two pictures his wife had just sent to him on WhatsApp messenger, the first showed Daisy on her knees sucking his wife's tits like she was a baby again staring dreamily to her eyes.

The caption read "Just look at those pretty eyes looking at me while she is sucking my tits darling."

The second picture showed Daisy on her hands and knees on the bed with her head turned back looking again into his wife's eyes. In the corner of the picture Henry could see his wife's favourite black Strapon cock buried into Daisy tightly shaved pussy with a thumb buried in her tight little ass.

"She is such a pretty little pet darling; I will definitely keep her," Henrys wife gushed.

Henry smiled as his own cock started to rise at the wonderful pictures he had just seen; he couldn't wait to watch the full video later.

"That's a message from my wife seems she drank a little too much guys. Daisy it seems was being the perfect little pet and helped her to her bedroom. Daisy wants to look after her tonight, make sure she is Okay until morning," Henry smiled to everyone.

"I wish she could hold her drinks better, the poor thing."

"Where is that boyfriend of hers you said?" Henry went off in search of Daisy's boyfriend to explain things.

There was no more small talk in the group about work that was boring their wives it was all about the chairman's home, the grandeur of it.

It seemed that most women at the party had dressed to impress and seemed to be searching out Henry with their eyes, what was it had, there was certainly a kind of magnetism he had.

Deep down inside Jake had this horrible feeling that something bad was going to happen tonight he just wasn't sure what is was yet but he could feel it, call it a seventh sense.

Alice joined in the conversation going into great detail about what she saw on her mini tour of the house by Henry.

"You want to see the modern extension they have built at the back of the house; it's like a mini spa. It's has a bar area well stocked from what I saw, there is a large Jacuzzi, treatment rooms, big screen for movies the works it's amazing everyone."

"I wish we had something like that honey. Just think what we could get up to in the Jacuzzi?" Alice giggled away.

All the guys laughed out loud at what seemed like a great joke from Alice, accept she seemed to be deadly serious. There were some nods of approval from the other guys, I'm sure they would like to be in a Jacuzzi naked with her Jake thought to himself.

Occasionally Jake glanced at Alice during the conversations. Yes, she certainly shone this evening a vibrancy, Jake was happy to see her happy again. She was not out shone in comparison to any of the other wives he was proud of her.

The conversation flowed easily among the group at the bar Jake knew all of the guys, Alice was happy talking with the other wives they seem to have a lot of things in common.

Coming towards everyone at bar was Henry again, "well that's all sorted, I found the fella I told him his girlfriend is staying the night to look after my wife. He can see her again tomorrow. A full bottle of champagne seemed to smooth things over; he looked a little upset though. Poor guy I think he had other plans for her tonight," Henry smiled knowingly to everyone.

"Well now that's all sorted I can get back to enjoying myself again."

"Hello again, Alice, I was wondering whether you would care to dance with me?"

Henry never looked at Jake, his eyes focused solely on Alice.

"I would love to," she twittered warmly, without even glancing at me.

They walked out to the dancefloor where he pulled her into a very close embrace, much closer than would be considered acceptable in normal company. Alice, for her part, fell easily into his embrace, not even bothering to move his hand that was resting on the top of her ass.

The conversation stalled for a moment as everyone watched them both. There were a couple of uneasy glances between everyone. Jake was little upset he wanted to spend time with his wife tonight but he gritted teeth tightly and let it all happen what else could he do.

After a couple of dances together their bodies seemed very close throughout with Henry's hand gently stroking her ass from time to time. There was a lot of chatting between them, Alice was responding with little giggles and large smiles.

As the band stopped for a ten minute break at the end of their first set, Henry lead her back to our group.

"Your wife has some great moves Jake thanks for dance Alice. I will back later for round two."

Their eyes locked together as they leaned close together he pecked her on the check and Alice blushed at all the attention.

Henry went to the bar collected a bottle of champagne and three of glasses in his hand; he went and sat with Steve, the company CEO and his wife Beth. They seemed to be have a great time together as they had been friends for years.

The band started up again and this time Henry escorted Beth on to the dance floor this time, Alice seemed to have look of jealousy as she watched them intently.

Beth seemed to be really enjoying all the attention she was receiving from a man who was undeniably attractive for his age. All the other wives at the function were looking at Beth with that look of envy. Steve looked like he was enjoying seeing his wife attracting his boss Henry's attention with a board smile too.

They laughed and joked together there were obviously getting on really well, Beth was also watching her husband as they danced together. Steve was watching from the table, glass in hand as they danced together.

Ever so gradually Steve watched as the Chairman's hand had wondered on to her hip. The dress Beth was wearing was not very thick. It looked like that his fingers were now very close to where the waistbands of her panties were.

Beth gave little smiles while listening to the stories as Henry's wondering hands stroked her ass with light fingers until they seemed to find her panty line.

Steve knew that he was now feeling the waistband of her panties. Given that he saw her with a small thong as she dressed earlier, he was sure Henry would know by now right that there was not much there.

Steve watched as his fingers started to trace the line of her thong. She wasn't stopping him feeling her ass. Sure enough his fingers gently followed the band of her thong all the way to where it disappeared into her ass cheeks.

Beth did not protest she didn't move away for from it. She seemed to be enjoying the touch of her husband's boss. Henry's fingers kept sliding from her hips back to her ass along the line of her thong. By the look on Beth's face she stopped listening to his stories only concentrating on where his fingers would stray as they danced closely with a contented smile on her face.

Steve watched the whole episode from his table including the ass stroking, it looked like he had a strange look of pride as they danced together.

It looked like Henry had enough of dancing and walked towards Steve at his table hand in hand with Beth. There was a quick conversation where upon Steve jumped up quickly and picked up the bottle and glasses.

Henry and Beth started to walk out of the great hall towards a door at the end of the room. Jake watched as they walked together hand in hand towards the door his hands ran down her arms, stroking her skin. Jake watched his wandering hands as they dropped to her waist his large hand grasped around her waist.

Through a haze of people Jake watched Henry's Hand move from Beth's waist. The hand slide lower, it cupped and was thoroughly caressing his wife's curvy derriere; his hand was clear to see upon the bright whiteness of her tight dress, Steve was watching intently with glasses in hand.

Henry had opened the door at the end of Hall. With a lightning movement again his left hand dived down over her bottom and with a quick flick of the wrist he goosed her ass.

Jake watched as Beth seemed to leap into the air and bound into the next room. Henry grinned and followed behind.

Jake and Alice had a few more drinks and started to dance together to the incredibly talented band enjoying each other's company.

Jake loved Dancing with his wife in places like this, "have I said I love so much honey today," Jake whispered into Alice's ear as he gently kissed it.

"I love you too darling more than you can ever imagine," Alice said squeezing more tightly to her husband.

"What were you talking about with Henry?" Jake asked struggling to keep the accusatory tone from his voice he was still pissed at her just disappearing with him for almost an hour.

"Nothing much, the usual stuff. He asked about my dreams and aspiration our life together. Your position in the company and what he wanted from you to get a promotion, we all want you to get on honey?"

"Did he ask you to go stay with him tonight?" Jake just came out with it, he was very worried what Henry might do, what were his boundaries if there was any.

"No, don't be ridiculous. Why would you say that?"

"Because he has a reputation with the ladies I've heard. It's a little game he plays, apparently. Look what just happened to Beth," Jake was almost trebling he was worried he might lose her.

"Game... What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous honey it was tour around the house followed by a dance. That's it," Alice seemed very angry at the accusation.

"Well, I would prefer you stay out of his way. No more dancing with him," Jake was demanding.

"Jake, you're being silly; he didn't do anything were you jealous, or are you just that insecure?"

"Well, I don't know why you said that, he was really nice; he just wanted to show me around the house he is very proud of it darling that's all," Alice was getting pissed off with this over possessiveness.

"Yes, but why you honey? Don't you see he is after something?"

We stopped dancing and went back to the table, she didn't fight me anymore, but I sensed she was pissed off with my questioning.

I was swallowed up with doubts, and we carried on talking with everyone on our table with a couple of bottles of champagne to keep us company.

It would have been about 45 minutes later when a very well-dressed man appeared at our table; we had have never seen him before.

He approached from behind us and leaned in between Alice and Jake. "Mr. Chairman has invited you to join him at his table." Jake Looked around there Henry was sat; Jake hadn't even noticed he had returned since going out the hall with Steve and Beth.

Alice glanced at me and started to get up. I held out my hand. "Where are you going?"

"Jake, he asked us to join him. It would be rude not to honey," Alice started to walk to his table.

"Maybe, but this guy is starting to piss me off, can't he just leave us alone?"

"Come on you don't want to get on the wrong side of the Chairman you might get a promotion out of it," Alice snapped back quickly.

Reluctantly against his better judgement, Jake joined Alice as she walked up to his table.

Jake moved between him and Alice and took the seat next to the Chairman.

"Steve tells me you're one of the main men in Project management?"

Jake shrugged. "I'm just part of the big team."

"He speaks very highly of you, wants you be Project Director very soon I believe?"

"Would you like to be the Director?"

"I might, but not at the moment, just doing my bit with the team."

"Where is your ambition man, Alice wants you get on in the corporate ladder my boy?"

"Oh she does, she never told me that?" Jake responded.

Jake was wondering where this was all going and just came straight out with it "Are you trying to seduce my wife sir?"

He nodded accepting my words. "Ah now, I see. And that upsets you?"

"Of course it does, she is my wife we love each other," Jake responded quickly.

"Jake, of course she loves you; however I would like it if she spent more time with me later tonight." His voice didn't even waiver.

"I'm going to dance with your wife again. You don't want to miss that, do you Jake?"

Jake watched as Alice and Henry danced close together on the dance floor for felt like over 15 minutes with his hands roaming over ass every now and again. Jake waited watching their every move.

They strolled up to Jake, hand in hand towards him as if they didn't have a care in the world.

He escorted her up to Jake and apologised. "Sorry, Jake my fault entirely we got carried away out there," Alice giggled and was flirting outrageously with him.

"Look, why don't you and Alice stay the night at my house for the whole weekend in fact, you can get properly acquainted with all senior managers who are staying also. Steve and Beth are staying over as well you know"

Alice glanced nervously at Jake and he let her hand slide out of Henry's.

"Jake, Alice would like to stay. We have plenty of room. Let's carry on enjoying the night."

"Sorry, I don't understand, I need to talk to Alice for moment privately sir."

She followed me into one of the quiet corners where Jake snapped, "What the hell's going on? Do you want to stay? Is that what you want?"

She cringed a little, her pretty face tightly drawn. "Honey, I am having such a wonderful night. Yes, I would love to stay."

"It means we will have to sleep here at the house, god knows what will happen then."

Angry at her, Jake snapped, "Let's be honest Alice, if we spend the night he may expect you to sleep with him, I sure of that."

"Would you actually want to do this? Fuck that the old man?"

"Fuck, Alice, I can't believe this. Just like that you're thinking of fucking him!"

She grimaced; her face with a look of guilt. With a shamefaced expression set across her face, she muttered, "That's, not going to happen honey I promise, you will be staying here too."

"I would like to stay I'm enjoying myself for the first time in ages. If you aren't happy then we will leave."

She leaned in kissed Jake softly "Honey, it's going to be all right. We don't have to fight. Let's have a great night."

With that Alice skipped up to Henry and linked into his arm, "We are going to stay, what is going happen next Mr. Chairman?"

Henry turned around grabbed a bottle of Champagne and two glasses, "Let me show you where you will be both sleeping first, how about that?"

123456...9