Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Jake would say if he knew your pussy had become so wet after being ordered to strip naked and then allowed me to spank you?" As Henry said this, he grinned and starred into the mirror, with an evil smile, knowing that as he spoke he was staring at her husband.

"Oh please he would not be too happy. Oh god please, I am married, I can't be unfaithful."

Henry ignored her and instead brought her off until her climax was inevitable. Alice closed her eyes she came with almighty groan and slumped forward on the bed with her head buried into the sheets.

Henry moved away from her, grinning at the mirror and giving her a few time to recover.

"Now then girl, come and kneel in front of me. Come and suck my cock".

Alice got up, turned around and faced Henry. Henry gently placed his hands on her shoulder and applied a little pressure to help things along a bit. She got to her knees and her face was now staring at the bulge in his trousers. Henry was now standing facing the mirror and Alice, who was kneeling in front of him. He could of course see everything else courtesy of TV screen in the observation room.

"Do you think she will suck him Jake, I bet she does, just look at her go." Scarlett briefly brought her tongue into Jakes sensitive ear she continued to work on his cock.

"Take my cock out, slut," was all that Jake could hear from the room.

Alice nervously unzipped his trousers and fished for his cock. She gasped with desire looking up and down its length taking in all the beautiful veins that rans its length. She closed her eyes as she slowly brought her mouth to the tip of his cock head before opening her mouth to suck its entirety. Her tongue swirled around the head taking in all the masculine flavours of Henry. She loved the way it tasted it was intoxicating to the extreme; however she was still clinging to the belief that she could somehow prevent this man from fucking her.

Henry groaned, loudly. Alice was proving to be the perfect slut as he had predicted to his wife earlier.

"Now lick my balls."

They were huge, the size of a large plums. Still rubbing his dick, she gently licked his sack then took each ball one at a time into her mouth and swirled her tongue around.

Henry was now groaning ever loudly and was on the brink of cuming. Just looking down at this beautiful, wife serving his enormous cock and balls was almost too much. The whole morning had been something else, stripping this gorgeous slut and then spanking her, all in front of her husband, had brought him to the brink of a massive climax.

"Now slut, suck my cock harder this time."

Alice obeyed immediately. She realised that she loved to be ordered around by this man and be told what to do. Her pussy throbbed at the prospect of sucking this beautiful cock. She opened her lovely mouth and swallowed it again.

"That's it nice. Take more in than that, you need to take in more than a few inches. That's it, my dear. Now look up at me with those eyes. Always look up at me when you suck my cock, you need to know who's in charge here".

Alice could not believe she was doing this but she had almost cum again. God how she loved sucking this man's cock, she was in heaven. All the while her tits bobbed up and down as she frantically sucked his cock, trying to please him. She instinctively used one hand to caress his balls, holding his giant dick with the other.

"God you were born to suck cock my cock, you filthy slut. When I cum in a minute I want you to swallow every last drop do hear me?"

Alice redoubled her efforts. She was proud that she was doing such a good job, making her husband's boss happy in the process. She gently squeezed his balls he started to groan. He was clearly close. Sucking cock clearly appealed to her, she was ready to cum again too. She started to moan loudly, one hand continued to play with his balls, occasionally she let a finger stroke over his anus and the other went down to play with her own pussy rubbing her clit wildly.

"Now fuck me with your tits and I don't want to cum too quickly. That's it, bitch..."

Alice leaned up and slid his wet cock into the valley of her breasts, marvelling at its size contrasted with her married tits. She began to move her breasts up and down; proud of the way her body so pleased the Chairman. Jake could never please her or treat her the way she now craved to be treated.

Alice continued to fuck Henry with her tits. He was now very close. She looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

"That's it, my lovely slut; fuck me with those big tits of yours. That's it. Mmmm...." Henry could hold back no longer.

Head cranked back, neck muscles straining and with an animal like scream he grabbed her head and pulled it over his cock as he emptied his copious seed down her mouth. She gratefully swallowed all she could and came in the process, her moans muffled by the still huge cock in her mouth.

Henry kept his cock in her mouth for a minute or so, allowing her time to suck every last drop of sperm. He was amazed how this slut managed to drink all of his cum and the way she continued to suck his semi hard cock, wanting to pay homage to it.

When he finally took it out his cock, he gently slapped it across her face, smearing her with excess cum. She said nothing, but continued to look up at him. She was one the most submissive sluts he had in a long time.

"Henry has just come down your wife's throat look at her go Jake," Scarlett briefly said as his body jerked then went ridged just before Jake also shot his load all over her delicate hands.

Jake had to admire the way Henry had so effortlessly made her his slut, first by forcing her to strip to her lingerie, then spanking her ass until it was bright red and finally the way she sucked his cock. His wife was clearly secretly a slut who enjoyed being dominated and not just the loving compassionate sex they had together. She had shown another side to her when she thought he was not watching. Jake knew what she was really like now; he could not help but get turned on by watching.

"Now, get back on to the bed, but this time I want you on all fours. Spread your legs so that your pussy is on display and arch your back so I can see your ass bud."

Alice complied quickly, spreading her legs and arching her back. She looked into the mirror and unknowingly straight at her husband who, behind the hidden mirror, was having his cock milked of the last traces of his cum by Scarlett.

She looked absolutely gorgeous he thought her beautiful face starred into the mirror, her eyes clearly still glazed over with lust. Her tits hung heavily down with her erect nipples clearly showing that desire in her face waiting in anticipation to be fucked.

Henry also started to strip off. Despite his age he still retained an impressive physique thanks to his almost daily work outs. He had the kind of a six pack stomach, the massive arms and broad shoulders. He admired his body in the mirror as he walked over to Jane, holding a tube of lube oil he had picked up off his desk.

He started to slap her each of her ass cheeks lightly in turning them colouring them a slight red. Henry stopped for a few seconds, squeezed some oil on to his fingers and inserted aggressively one finger right up Alice's ass.

Alice screamed at this unexpected intrusion. Henry silenced her protests by reigning down a few extra slaps.

"Silence slut".

"Oh please, what are you doing? I can't do this; I am a happily married woman."

Henry smiled at the mirror and inserted another finger up her ass whilst continuing to slap her.

Alice groaned louder pushing her ass onto his fingers as the combination of ass finger fucking and spanking made her cum yet again. Jake could barely bring her off once during sex and now this man had brought her off three times. And he had not yet finished by look of it.

"Now ask me kindly to fuck you with my big cock".

The young wife did not say a thing, instead she just moaned. She desperately wanted him to fuck him her pussy now was yearning.

Henry resumed his light ass slapping.

Wanting to please this man, Alice looked at Henry in the mirror and licking her lips said, "Please fuck me with your big cock".

"Well, now that you have asked, I will have to."

"Reach back with your hand and guide my cock into your tight pussy, that's a good wife."

Alice reached back and felt for his cock. Her hand grasped it, once again it was rock hard, and if anything it felt harder than it did when she had sucked him.

She nervously placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and then withdrew her hand. Henry took over, slowly and gently at first he pushed his cock up against her opening.

She feigned resistance at first, but with increased force Henry was able to insert the head of his cock in to her. She screamed out loud with joy, Henry held on to her waist firmly, preventing her from moving, his big hands almost circling her waist.

And with that he slowly inserted several more inches so that now half his cock was buried up her pussy. God she was tight, he thought. He decided to give her a few moments to get used to the size.

"Please it hurts go slower" She cried, her hands now clutched the sheets so tightly her knuckles had gone white.

Just a few feet away, Jake was still watching the action; his cock was still semi hard after Scarlett had wanked him off.

Alice's face was contorted in ecstasy, whilst Henry's face was screwed up in determination.

Jake now had no intention of stopping the events ahead of him, even if he could. Instead he felt the bizarre desire to see his wife fucked by this impressive man. Silently, he was now willing Henry on to finish the job.

Leaning back Henry began to slide more and more of his cock in and out of her, all the while gently slapping her buttocks. Alice looked up to see her tits swaying back and forth this huge man behind her with an evil grin.

"How does it feel to have another man's cock up your married pussy?"

"Admit it, you love having this cock up your pussy?".

"How do you think you husband would feel if he knew you like to fucked by me?"

Alice's body had already started to betray her. Without knowing it, she had started to push her ass back on to Henry's cock so that he was able to slide more of his cock comfortably in and out, always leaving at least 4 inches permanently in. She loved now to be treated and talked to like a slut.

Henry now grabbed hold of her hair, jerking her head back and started to fuck her mercilessly. Within no time he was able to slide all of his cock in her.

"You're going to be a nice big star Alice"

"Oh God yes, please fuck my married pussy with you beautiful cock. Oh God, yes. It's so fucking good".

Unsurprisingly Alice came several more times in response to this rough treatment and the way he looked to her in the mirror ahead - this man behind her fucking her roughly. As she came she pleaded for him to fuck her harder, to treat her like his slut.

And he did. He now let go of her hair and started to fuck her violently for at least several minutes. Alice's tits shook in response to the assault Alice came again and again, all the time managing to keep her ass high up in the air for him.

"You on the pill Alice aren't you?" Henry got the words out of his mouth just in time.

"Yes, oh yes."

Sweat now covered all of Henry's body. He was close to cuming. His muscles and neck began to tense up. He threw his neck back emitting sound that you would normally hear in the jungle, groaned loudly as he came, emitting copious amounts of spunk into this young innocent wife.

For the first time since they had left the study, Henry spoke in a gentle, kind manner, "Thank you my dear. That was quite wonderful. You are a very talented young lady, and I will have no hesitation in recommending you as the next big fashion star."

Alice smiled into the mirror finally her modelling career would be taking off she knew so could do this. Thank god her husband had not seen what she had gone to get back up on the modelling ladder though.

Beth walked into the photographic studio after a short while and kissed Henry passionately as she looked at Alice in the mirror still on all fours.

"Clean me up slut, suck that cock clean," Henry looked at Beth.

Beth dropped to her knees running her hands down his chest as she dropped and took Henry's still pulsating cock in her mouth. She licked, sucked his cock not forgetting his balls which were coated in cum and Alice's love juice.

Meanwhile in the adjoining room, sat, completely unbeknown to Alice, her husband, Jake, who had watched everything, thanks to the large window.

He had seen his wife; change into a rampant slut who loved being spanked, sucked Henry's cock and had been fucked on all fours. And in the process Jake had his cock jacked off by Scarlett a couple of times too. Whilst initially a reluctant voyeur, he had surprised himself by how much he had willed his boss on to fuck his wife and bring out the slut in her.

"Come Jake let's leave them now, if I know Henry he will want a threesome now with your wife and Beth. Let's get you to the Spa and get cleaned up"

**********************************************************************************

Jake, still not sure yet whether he should disclose to his wife that he had witnesses her being fucked by another man, he merely asked her how the afternoon had gone. As suspected, Alice lied to save her marriage, and went on about how the shoot was actually fine, yes she had to strip to her lingerie but that was all quite usual for a modelling shot, Henry behaved like a perfect gentleman for the whole afternoon.

"What have done this afternoon while I was on my shoot?"

"I went to the Spa with Scarlett after you left me. Steve who was down there too; he said that Beth was with Henry for some strange reason he couldn't tell me why, did you see her?"

"No honey it must have been after my shoot."

Jake thought that Alice could just keep on lying so much without even showing any emotion, what had she become in such a short time.

Alice snuggled up beside Jake on their bedroom settee at the Chairman's mansion and the feel of her hot sexy body beside him would have normally fired him up, they would have been snogging in no time. However all Jake could see in his head was her giving Henry a blowjob.

Jake was so mixed up about what to do or say, he might not be able to control himself.

"What's the matter Jake? You seem tense and upset; you don't seem into it."

She giggled. "That's a shame I was hoping we could make love after all that has happened this weekend I feel so horny, I was hoping you might like to ravish me over the arm rest of the settee in this wonderful house."

Jake stared into her eyes and there was no hint of malice or cruelty, if he hadn't seen what he had seen they would now be snogging furiously.

Jake had to stop her, before he lost it, he pushed her hand away. "Not now Alice, I am not in the mood."

She looked hurt and disconsolate this was the first time he had turned her down ever since their marriage.

She sulked. "Guess I will go and have a shower then, do you want to join me honey?" She got up and headed into the bathroom, as she got to the doorway she turned and smiled back at Jake. "Are you coming?"

"No I am going to watch TV for a while in the room; we will have to go very soon anyway." Jake sat staring at the TV his mind was a complete mess.

When Alice stepped out of the bathroom after having a refreshing shower Jake couldn't wait he had to confront her.

"Alice could you come here please, we need to talk." She gave Jake a quizzical glare as he sat in front of the TV as she walked in wearing a white towel robe, hair still wet.

"What's the matter honey?" She looked anxiously at Jake he was sure he could see her heart pounding under her robe her face now flushed with worry.

Jake gave her what he hoped was a cold glare. "Alice for us to continue I need you to be honest with me, can you do that please?"

With a little tremble in his voice he asked. "What really happen today with you and Henry?"

The colour drained from her face instantly and her eyes emptied of emotion but there was no response. "Alice if you can be honest with me maybe we can work through what happened, but if you aren't honest with me then we are in big trouble."

The tears formed slowly in the corner of her eyes. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Last chance Alice, please be honest, I just want you to tell me."

"I am so sorry Jake; I don't know what to say... I am sorry, so very sorry. Can you forgive me? Please love, please forgive me, let me make things right."

"Tell me what happened I want to hear from you?"

She nodded silently and we walked over to the sofa. "OK start at the beginning and tell me everything."

"I gave Henry a blowjob and then he fucked me Jake, is that what you want to hear? I want that modelling job and if that's what it takes then I'm happy with my decision?"

"I saw everything Alice the whole grubby lot, I was in a side room watching through the two way mirror that you were staring through while being fucked. I tried to stop you by banging on the window or was it a mirror but you couldn't hear me. The look on your face as Henry was fucking you from behind will stay with me forever."

"Oh my god you saw it all the whole photoshoot?"

"Yes the whole lot, even the part when Beth entered the room."

She walked away shocked by what Jake said, she mummed through trebling lips, "We are not separating or getting a divorce; we can work through this honey I know we can, I love you." Alice had tears starting to roll down her checks.

"I'm thinking of quitting my job after what happened. I can't work there after what has happened."

"You have to go to work we need the money, think of the kids." Alice said through a tear soaked face.

"Perhaps you should have thought about that before you humiliated me in front of all the senior managers going off with last night and then again today. Perhaps you should have thought it through."

She flopped down on the settee. "Jake, I'm sorry. I know it was a bit cruel, but I was drunk with desire. He was so charming and so commanding. It was just one time honest. Granted, we should have talked about it before I went into the studio, but honey, I want that modelling job."

"Sorry, Alice, but it's all over how can our marriage survive this. It's all gone the trust."

They sat staring eventually she stood up, "Jake I know you must feel angry, but think about it. We have been married a long time, had amazing times this was just a single moment in time. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Hurt me, you destroyed all my credibility with my work colleagues. Every single person in that party knew what was happening, all of them. Do you not understand? I felt completely humiliated."

She sighed deeply. "I am sorry Jake; it was a misjudgement on my part to go off with him last night but nothing happened until today honestly."

She sat back down on the edge of the bed and whispered in her sexy seductive tone. "Henry told me, in confidence. He has slept with most of the women who attended that party including wives of his senior managers. He told me that there are men who like to get off on it watch their wives being fucked. That's why he wanted you to watch now it all makes sense Jake don't you see. I wouldn't be surprised if even Beth and Steve are involved too, in fact Henry said they were"

"What?" Jake was stunned, they were all into as well it Jesus, I don't believe it.

She smiled. "Henry explained it a little last night. He thought you were like that as well he has that way of reading people's minds. He thought it would be hot and that you may be would enjoy watching in person one day; I just didn't think it would be the next day. He is very compelling an alpha male and I sort of fell under his spell. The house, the money, the job I thought that it might be the right thing to do."

1...456789