Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm not sure honey."

"Jake nobody cares, it looks like they all do it. They have probably all been in our position at one time of other. Don't you see, honey it's not all bad he promised to give you a promotion and me the modelling job."

"Oh, yeah, of course he did. All I need to do to get it is let him fuck my wife."

"Jake I didn't let him fuck me, I wanted him to do it, don't you see?"

She sighed. "You have this all mixed up. We could actually explore this. It could work; there are thousands of couples around the world who enjoy marriages like this."

"What are you saying have an open marriage, is it? At the moment it's just you fucking my ultimate boss, humiliating me, expecting me to just bend over and take it. Well I don't know."

"Let's just get out of this place and talk about what we do next during the next week when we have all calmed down a little and reflected on events," Alice said trying to get Jake to understand.

Meanwhile Sandra was kneeling between Henry's legs, sucking on his large cock, just like a girl would lovingly suck on a lollipop. She had been ordered to strip to her heels and underwear. Her tits were bobbing up and down as she tried to suck all of cock.

Sandra reminded Henry of the pretty girl who he fucked at his daughter's 18th birthday party a couple of weeks ago at the mansion. Apparently she was in his daughter's netball team at college she was now in Henry's team of sluts he could call on at a moment's notice. In fact he was thinking of giving her mother a call to make a mother and daughter bonding session that will have to wait he thought.

One of the many great things about Sandra was her apparent reluctance to be fucked by Henry. Although she always came when fucked, unlike when she made love to her boyfriend, it was obvious how much she enjoyed it.

When she would come into Henry's study, she nervously stood in front of him; hands sweetly clasped in front of her, still dressed sexily in her waitress outfit that showed off her braless tits splendidly. As she came in to the study, Henry was impressed that her tits bounced and the way her nipples seemed to be always erect obviously excited at the thought of the fucking she was about to get.

Having ordered her to strip and suck his cock, she as always feigned reluctance and pleaded her ever dying love to her boyfriend. Henry would follow the routine it added to the sexual pleasure for both Sandra and him, the idea that each time she was being forced in some way was something that appealed to them both.

And so that was how young Sandra was on her knees pretending to not enjoy sucking on Henry's cock.

Henry meanwhile was on the phone to the producers of his fashion magazine and they were discussing the audition of very attractive new model, Alice.

"Yes, yes, it went about as well as it could" Henry said

"I take it you initialled her to your club Henry? The producer replied.

"Oh yes. That's it bitch, suck my cock all the way down, oh yes..."

"You randy fucker, are you having your cock sucked by someone, whilst we discuss business?" enquired the producer, laughing down the phone. He knew what a horny bastard Henry was, and to be honest, could not blame him.

"That's right. God she's good almost as good as Alice the new modelling star to be."

Sandra wasn't happy with Henry's comment that Alice was somehow better than her so she redoubled her efforts to please him.

"Fuck me with your tits now, I need to talk for a few minutes and don't want to cum too quickly. That's it, bitch do as you're told"

Sandra leaned forward slid his wet cock into the valley of her big breasts. She began to move her breasts up and down; proud of the way her body pleased him.

Deep down she loved to serve the older man he had made her into such a slut. Her boyfriend could never please her or treat her the way she now craved to be treated. Nothing now pleased her more than to service his cock.

Henry proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes telling producer what had happened.

"So, it sounds as if she is perfect to be a modelling role." The producer said, "Not only is she gorgeous by the sounds of it but she loves cock. I need a slut who can entertain me and well as make me money."

"I can fly in on Friday next week with my wife, why don't I meet her then? For a fine piece of married pussy as good as you say Henry".

"I tell you what I will arrange for celebration diner at my house on Saturday night with some selected guests. We can have fun then."

"That's a great idea Henry see you then."

With that the meeting was confirmed and they all hung up.

Sandra continued to fuck Henry with her tits. He was now very close. She looked up at him with her innocent little eyes.

"That's it, my loving slut; fuck me with those big tits of yours. That's it." Henry could hold back no longer and came all over them. A lot of his cum hit her face. Sandra knew the routine, she spread his cum all over her breasts, licking what she could off her face, using her fingers to clean up the rest and licking them too.

Henry then ordered her to go and stand at his desk, place her hands on it, spread her legs and push her ass out. He still had 30 minutes or so before he actually had anything on today enough time to fuck her he thought.

**********************************************************************************

In bed Sunday night Jake tried to figure out what to do. There was no easy way around it. He was going to have to go in to work until he found another job the sooner the better he thought.

Alice jumped out of bed Monday morning she rushed downstairs and I could hear her making everyone breakfast.

We ate in silence until the kids came in; Jake could tell she wanted to say something but focused on her breakfast. As Jake got up to leave, she jumped up came in for a cuddle and kiss.

She whispered with a little smile. "You'll see, honey, it will be all right. It won't be as bad in the office as you thought I'm sure. It will be all over quickly, people will forget and we can all move forward."

At work on Monday Jake went into the office, now he had to face all his work colleagues looking at him and whispering in little groups it was going to be a long day.

When he went in for the morning meeting, Jake received some funny stares. Nobody said anything, but it was impossible to miss a couple of sniggers, apart from Steve who had a knowing look on his face that Jake just couldn't read.

On the Tuesday in the afternoon after the Xmas party, Henry decided to confront the Jake and Alice situation. He had not contacted to him since he had fucked his wife the previous weekend.

So he rang him up, letting him know politely that he was grateful for Alice attending the modelling audition, so far there was no news on whether there would be a second one.

Henry wondered if Jake was one of those husbands who like to watch his wife get fucked by someone else, either way he was still going enjoy the charms of Alice again for that he was certain.

Henry told Jake that his promotion was going to be approved very soon by Steve and that he would be working on a new high profile project in the company. Now that Henry had his wife, he had no real interest In Jake's career anyway but he promised the promotion.

Jake gritted his teeth as Henry continued. "I understand you might have some misgivings, some concerns, but let's get this sorted right here right now Jake."

Jake just listened as Henry continued. "All right, I fucked your wife you saw it all in the observation room so Scarlett told me. I make no apologies for it; apart from perhaps we should have both talked earlier."

Jake said nothing just shocked at how forward he was, so he carried on. "I just hope there are no hard feelings. I know it must have been a difficult moment for you to watch. It is gone now, it is history. I'm asking you to let it go don't upset your wife your marriage can carry on as normal. I'm going to set up a little chat with Steve for you, maybe he can explain in more detail."

Henry started to chuckle down the telephone. "You're a lucky man, Jake. That is one hell of a wife you have. She nearly wore me out for sure. She is a sexy slut, isn't she?"

Jake was angry plus felt humiliated, how could he talk about his wife like that he had no boundaries just took what he wanted and stuff the consequences.

Henry then casually threw in, "By the way, I am having a diner party this Saturday night. I would like you and Alice to come along. It starts at seven, don't be late sonny."

"However, I have a strict dress code and I will require your wife to dress appropriately. She will at all times, in my presence, wear short skirts or dresses and never any trousers. No tights. No time will she be allowed to wear a bra I always want those big married tits accessible to me at all times."

"Do I make myself clear sonny?"

"Yes sir you have made yourself very clear", the thought of his wife being made to dress like a slut for this man was already making him hate Henry even more. The only reason they were being invited was so he could try and fuck Alice again Jake thought.

After taking to Jake, he decided to call Alice.

"Is it Alice?"

"Yes?"

"You don't recognise me?"

Alice froze. She was at home making dinner for her family, trying to put the events of last weekend out of her mind. She had decided that, despite having the best sex of her life and spending pretty much all of the week fantasising about Henry's cock, she was determined, henceforth, to remain Jake's loyal, loving wife. It was a one off she could tell Jake that didn't want to share her. In fact what real husband would?

However, when she heard Henry's domineering voice - he had not raised it but it was one of quiet authority. The speech she had prepared, the one where she told Henry she no longer wanted to fuck him again, she didn't want to be a modelling star after all it all just seemed to evaporate.

"Alice my dear, are you there?"

"Err, yes, Henry I am here?"

"Good, good, and how are you?"

"I am fine. Look, I am a little busy preparing dinner at the moment..."

"Well I promise not to keep you for too long"

"Look I don't think I can speak to you or see you anymore. I am married and..."

Henry ignored her apparent concerns and carried on.

The fashion producer is going to be over at my house soon in fact this Saturday night you know the producer we spoke about last weekend, and he wants to meet you for another audition..."

"Henry I can't, I am married and last weekend was just a one off. I can't see you again. I love my husband and I won't be unfaithful again. Please don't call me again..."

"Well, maybe you should have thought about your "darling husband" when you sucked my cock and I fucked you. Were you thinking of him then when you swallowed my cock in to your mouth and after I shot another load into your pussy?"

"What do you want?"

"Good girl. Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, the producer is in town I would very much like it if you could meet with him."

"I'm having a dinner party at my house this weekend you and Jake are both invited. Steve will have a meeting with Jake later to clear the air and make sure he understands his responsibilities. Goodbye my lover"

**********************************************************************************

Jake was just about to leave for home when he had a meeting request pop up on his PC in 30 minutes with Steve in his office.

Jake accepted the request wondering what possibly that important at such late time in the day.

"Come in Jake sit down let's have a little chat," Steve sat down in his CEO's office.

Unflinching, Steve started, "The old bastard seduced my wife as well, I thought he had wrecked my marriage. I'm not the only one, either. I will be honest. I have talked to other couples as well as you two, that's how I know."

He stared at Jake. "I said I want to be honest, Jake." His eyes stayed locked on. "He did the same thing to you Saturday night or on Sunday. Don't bother denying it. I already know what happened. I did say I am talking to others."

Humiliated, Jake looked away; he was no longer able to hold his unflinching stare. He nodded. "There's no need to be embarrassed, he did the same thing to me. Like I said, I want to help you."

"I am offering you a new role within our company. It will include a very generous salary and some perks as Henry requested."

"Not everyone is in what he calls his inner circle at this time. Because he is still after your wife for a repeat performance, he will keep her close until he is sick of her. Enjoy the ride it will be fun".

We carried on chatting about what could happen until Jake asked enquiringly, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and your wife do get off on all this."

He grimaced. "We are trying to make it work. Beth loves all the sex with Henry she calls him her Alfa male, I can't stop her. I love her so such I don't what to lose her. I'm sure in time she will lose interest but in the mean time I have no choice, just bidding my time I guess"

Jake shrugged with the sharing concept all together. "At this moment I'm thinking of filing for divorce. I am actively looking for somewhere to live so I can move out very soon."

"If that's the case Jake your job here will be terminated as quickly as that, you will receive a large pay off subject to signing at Non Discloser Agreement (NDA) document, is that all clear, think it all through before you act though."

That night at home things seemed calmer. When Jake walked in, Alice greeted him with a cheeky grin. "How was your day Honey?"

She didn't even try to hide her smirk. "Did you talk with Steve? Manage to sort out a few things?"

The children rushed over, intervening by screaming, "Daddy!" They were all giggly, and dinner came and went easily.

Alice seemed pissed off that she didn't get a hug or kiss, but the girls dragged me away to show me and play with their toys. She even read the stories until they fell asleep. Normally, that was Jakes job but she obviously wanted to show that she was a great mother which she was.

Jake had the lights off and was lying on his normal side of the bed when Alice walked in. Jake heard her grumble as she stumbled around the room tripping over a few cloths lying on floor.

Eventually, she slid into bed. She wasted no time in snuggling up against Jake.

Her arms circled Jakes chest, "Jake, make love with me. I hate us being like this."

Her naked warm inviting body wriggled up moulding herself to his body perfectly behind him. Her hand dropped and she curled her fingers around Jakes cock and balls.

"Please, Jake." Her hand slowly stroked his shaft. "Please," she whimpered as her mouth nibbled on his ear. Her mound pressed against Jakes ass.

Jake said loudly, "No." I brushed aside her hand and turned to face her. "Alice, I'm hurt you have had sex outside our marriage and then you tried to cover it all up. How can I trust you again?"

She huffed. "You are being childish, Jake. I can see you want me; I can sense it." Her hand reached out to cradle his now swollen balls. "Why should we torture ourselves? Let's just reconnect. Make love, enjoy our life we both love sex."

Jake pushed her away. "I said no and I meant it, not now it's too soon after what happened at the Xmas party. We can move forward if we divorce. You can have as much sex as you want with any old bastard you want; maybe you could try the old peoples home down the road if you want, I'm sure they could do with the odd blowjob."

She sighed. "Can you stop being so over dramatic. You have this all mixed up. We could actually explore this. It could work; there are thousands of loving married couples around the world who enjoy open marriages why can't we?"

Jake decided the morning he had no intention of going to his damned dinner party he made his mind up. Jake never mentioned it to Alice for a couple of days. What Jake actually started to do was prepare to get out of the marriage and his job.

Wednesday evening Alice came back into the kitchen when the kids were in bed "Are we going to this dinner party on Saturday or not? I want to go. If I have to go on my own I will it's up to you Jake?"

Jake shrugged. "I don't want to go. End of story."

Alice snapped back bitterly. "But the invite was for me as well you can please yourself?"

She spat out with venom, "Why not? What did you think is going to happen?"

Jake spat out angrily, "The same as last time probably, and I didn't want to go through that all again."

Alice softened voice seductively this time "Honey, it is just a dinner party. Henry has arranged for the boss of the Fashion magazine to see me. His wife will be there too so nothing will happen. I want to get better acquainted with him. Don't you understand, he's trying to help us both?"

"He doesn't give fuck about me. All he wants is to get into your lacy knickers. Oh, and let's not forget, to rub my face in it, he wants me to watch maybe jerk myself off in the process. Alice, he loves to do that. Fuck his employee's wives. You're not the first. He's done it to lots of guys. It's a power thing he doesn't really care about you don't you see?"

Alice seemed genuinely shocked by Jakes sudden outburst "Honey, he is a powerful man he gets what he wants that's the way the world is. What if he slept with some of the wives? Their husbands obviously don't mind I bet some watch too. It could be the same for us too."

"Oh, fuck off; he's an old man living out his fantasies at the expense of everyone else. He doesn't do it because he wants them particularly. Not because they're sexy and beautiful. He does it because of the power thing that's what he gets off on."

She shook her head, "No, you have him all wrong. Okay, he is a very powerful rich man, very dominant an alpha male let's say, and he just loves sexy woman like me."

"You want another fuck, do you from him?" Jake angrily shouted.

Alice answered back quickly. "Yes, actually, sex would have been nice. Because I'm not getting any here that's for sure."

At home Thursday night, Alice seemed uneasy after Jake said that they were not going to the party.

The girls were running around crazily, but Alice seemed very subdued. It came out later as we watched TV together later while the kids were in their rooms playing. "Henry called me again today. He said he wanted us to go to the dinner party we have to tell him tomorrow either way."

She looked at Jake with that puppy face again. "Are we going? I want that modelling job like nothing ever before, I want to have a career before it is too late, soon I lose my body and good looks? Please honey I'm desperate don't you see it's my last chance in life?"

Jake snarled. "Okay, Okay you have given me no choice, let's go." Alice jumped up with joy and smothered Jake with sloppy kisses while the children watched their parents gigging away to themselves.

That night in bed Alice made a big deal of stripping sliding in naked beside Jake caressing his cock gently.

"Honey, Henry he is a natural leader, and an aggressive one. I admit that night when he started making a fuss over me, it was overwhelming. An Alfa male of his status and position interested in me it overpowered me, I felt compelled to do his bidding that is just the way I felt, a woman can't explain how her body reacts."

Jake sneered. "Bullshit, he is playing with your mind. He is brainwashing you for his own pleasure."

"What I am getting at is if you can get over yourself for one minute and accept his dominance. Henry likes to take control, lead; he could be the answer what has been missing from our relationship."

"Missing, what... You have confused me. Are you saying that the sex was better with him?"

1...456789