All Comments on 'Challenge Pt. 03'

by DeepTrance3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Really glad to see more of this story, and such a fun blend of character, back story and sexy action! The characters really work, and make so much sense. The needs, how they are expressed and the problems they can clearly get you into shines through, and gives a lot of depth and substance here. It tells us a great deal about where she is coming from, what she is looking for, and explains why she feels that while she needs a good guy to be safe, it is going to take quite some time to get someone nice to give her what she really wants.

I really loved the bit about being a stripper though, especially the point that they have way more limits than she does, really funny and accurate :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many of these stories featuring Black women always have to put White men at the top of their desires list. You do realize that very few if hardly any Black women are attracted to white men so this whole interracial thing comes off like you all are just stroking your egos because y'all are attracted to Black women who don't pay attention to y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Intriguing premise

Keep it up, it's been one of the more fun reads lately.

DeepTrance3DeepTrance3over 1 year agoAuthor

Cat,

Thanks for the comment. I love the insight you give to my stories I appreciate the comments you leave and way you look at them. I look forward to more of them as I get more stories out here.

Anonymous1,

Thank you for completely confirming the issues that 'Shayla' had her entire life. These are events that happened with names and location details changed. There are black women that are attracted to white men and it is for the very attitudes that you have shown here that keep those things bottled up inside. They are afraid to show that because they are ostracized and harassed by their own community.

Anonymous2,

Thanks. Hoping to get more out here as I dredge through my memories and experiences. Thanks to everyone for reading.

secretLacesecretLace8 months ago

I really like where this is going. Good build up and characters. I wouldn't mind some dressing up showing her off.

Keep it up <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous