Challenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sweatshirt will be fine. I can make do. Keeps the body covered better anyway."

"Did I give you a choice about that?" Kyle said with a smile.

"No, sir." Shayla held up the t-shirt realizing just how snug it was going to be over her breasts. "Does it have to be this one?"

"Yes it does. Just be happy I'm letting you still wear your bra."

Shayla nodded and set the shirt back down on the bed and headed for the bathroom as well.

"You going to shower first then?" Kyle asked.

"Nah. I was thinking that it really would be fun to shower together." Shayla stepped into the bathtub and bent over at the waist to turn the water on. When Kyle stepped in behind her she made sure to push back against him wiggling her ass up against him.

He gripped her hips and pulled her back against him enjoying the feel of his hardening cock resting between those plump cheeks. He then slid his hands under her till he could cup her weighty and now wet breasts in his hands so he could pull her back upright against him. He leaned over and nibbled lightly on the side of her neck enjoying the water running down both of them.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Shayla whispered tipping her head to the side letting Kyle have more access.

Kyle turned her slowly around and looked down into her eyes as he raised her arms up over her head and placed her hands on the shower head. "Bound."

"Hey!" Shayla cried trying to lower her hands down. "How am I supposed to touch you like this?"

"That's the idea," Kyle said with a grin. He spread her legs a bit further apart till they were braced against the edges of the bathtub. "Bound," He said again. "Now let's see if we can get you clean." He grabbed the bottle of shampoo and poured a generous amount in his hand. Rubbing his hands together he began soaping up Shayla's breasts smearing the suds all over her flesh.

"You are such a fucking guy. Shampoo? Really? Where's the body wash? But damn does that feel good."

Kyle grinned and ran his hands all over her body soaping her from head to toe letting the water rinse her off as he went. He then gave himself a quick wash off enjoying how helpless Shayla was to do anything about her predicament. As he finished up he slid two fingers back up inside her pussy. "What's the matter? You feel a bit tense."

Shayla gasped as she felt Kyle's newest attack on her body. "You are driving me insane here. Please I need to cum so bad. Please!"

Kyle plunged his fingers in and out of her pussy mercilessly leaning in and kissing her hard as he did so. "Cum for me," he whispered against her mouth.

Shayla started shaking and trembling all over and the orgasm wracked her body. Kyle pulled her tight against him until the tremors subsided. He whispered in her ear, "Release."

Shayla slumped against Kyle's body relying on the bigger man to hold her up until her muscles would respond again. "Damn that was intense. I could get used to it though." Reaching behind her she turned off the water and leaned back against Kyle. "Do we have to get dried off now?"

Kyle chuckled at the sexy black girl in his arms, "Yes but I have a feeling you aren't going to stay dry for long."

12