Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ex bought me them, but yeah I think they were. I hardly get to wear them," Nicole replied.

The three girls stood facing Paul and Mark striking exaggerated poses, pouting and pulling facial expressions like models.

"So?" Sarah asked after a moment.

Paul shrugged, "So... what?"

"Who looks the best?"

Mark went to speak, Paul interrupted him, "We both think that you are all equally pretty and your dresses look equally great."

The girls made annoyed noises and gestures, Sarah stamped her feet a little. They resumed posing.

"OK, Mark who looks the best?" Sarah asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, Marky," Holly pouted in his direction, swayed her hips a little and winked.

"I think you all look good," he replied.

Sarah glared at him, Holly and Nicole crossed their arms huffing and turned their heads away.

A concierge approached and said something to Sarah. "Lifts here," she said linking arms with the other two, walking away she scowled at Mark.

Paul stopped Mark as he went to follow, "Trust me, saying that Nicole looked the best wouldn't have been a good move."

"Yeah, but have you seen her," Mark said.

"I know, but its best to just say they all look good."

Mark looked puzzled. "But they were pissed off when I said that."

"Don't worry about it. They're only messing, they've been on the wine since we got here," Paul said placing a hand on Marks' shoulder.

"She still looked amazing though didn't she?"

"She did indeed. Holly and Sarah didn't look too bad either, so upsetting two out of three is not a good move."

"You have a point." Mark nodded.

"These types of nights are eye openers. There'll be other women there just as good, if not better looking, than Nicole. Play your cards right you might not be getting lost in our hotel later. Believe me it can get crazy at these things," Paul said.

Mark smiled at Paul's words, remembering Holly's flash in the corridor.

"Are you two coming?" Sarah said standing in the hotel entrance, arms folded across her chest.

Paul motioned his head in Sarah's direction, "Speaking of crazy..."

"I heard that you cheeky sod," she said ushering them out the doors adding as Mark passed, "Ooh, that aftershave smells really nice."

...

An empty bottle of Champagne, three bottles of wine and several trophies took centre piece at the Ennycorps table in the function room at the Hilton Hotel Park lane. The awards ceremony had been a great success for the company and when it finished the tables were relocated to clear an area for a dance floor. The DJ encouraged everyone to dance and the girls insisted on dragging Mark and Paul to their feet for a few songs.

Holly and Nicole were having a lot of fun, Holly displaying some overly sexual moves that caught not only the attention of Mark and Paul but quite a few of the other men there. Nicole was a lot more reserved but moved in a sleek, sensual way attracting her own audience. Sarah danced close to Mark and Paul, sandwiching herself between them at one point. Mark was embarrassed unsure of where to put his hands when Sarah shocked him by planting them low on her hips.

"Me and my boys," she giggled, kissing Paul on the cheek as Nicole took a photo with her mobile.

Paul left the dance floor to network, Sarah had moved away to dance and talk with people she knew, Holly and Mark hearing a song they disliked returned to the table. Nicole, an instant hit with customers, suppliers and competitors was unable to get away as a number of men were vying for her attention trapping her in polite conversation.

After mingling for an hour or so Paul returned to the table. As he poured himself a glass of wine he realised Holly and Mark were deep in conversation and had not noticed him. Turning to the dancefloor he saw Sarah heading back, smiling as she came near. He looked her up down, the action noticeable.

"I mean it, it's really good to see you having your legs out for a change, you're always hiding them in trousers," he said with an appreciative look.

"Nothing wrong with wearing trousers," Sarah said, sitting beside Mark.

Holly turned and seeing Paul she jumped a little, surprised, "Oh, didn't see you there."

Paul acted hurt, "I've been here ages."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you."

Paul grinned, "I'm only messing. I've just sat down, didn't want to interrupt you two. It seemed like you were cosy."

Holly blushed.

Sarah almost dropped a bottle while filling her glass, "Come on Paul, what's wrong with trousers? I always wear pant suits at work," she said.

"Nothing wrong with your suits, I think they look good," Mark said, "on the right person."

Sarah smiled. "Aww, bless you, little darling, do you like my dress though?" She lifted her leg, stroking down it and Mark stared as her tan tights covered crotch came into view.

Holly noticing the flash narrowed her eyes. "I see you have your granny knickers on," she said.

"To go with your granny tights," Paul said.

"They're not granny tights, actually they're Jonathon Astins," Sarah countered matter of fact like, closing her legs.

"Hey, I'm wearing Jonathon Astins too," Holly said lifting her leg a little.

"Tights yuk" Mark groaned.

"Oh now what am I wearing wrong, what's wrong with wearing tights? It's far too cold to go bare," Sarah said exasperated.

They tormented Sarah about her tights and granny underwear a little longer before the conversation drifted to other topics. They discussed people they had seen, who won which award, industry rumours and a topic Paul and Mark took to relatively easily, what other women were wearing. That topic had the girls pointing out other good looking women, bitching about them while the guys got to stare.

"She's flashing her stockings, look." Sarah said pointing to a leggy brunette flirting overtly with two older men.

"Fantastic," Mark said, his eyes wide.

"Hmm, what a surprise, thought you would like that," Sarah said rolling her eyes.

"You shouldn't be pointing out other girls flashing Sarah, you got stroppy earlier," Holly said.

"I didn't get stroppy," Sarah shot back, "Anyway you shouldn't have said anything. We girls stick together. I bet you've accidently flashed in the past."

"Not every flash is by accident," Holly said, giving Mark a mischievous smile.

"I don't just want to sit all night, come on lets go dance some more," Sarah said. Mark and Paul pretended not to hear and she frowned at them.

Nicole returned, dropping into an empty seat, smiling broadly, the champagne and wine getting the better of her. Recounting her evening so far, she talked about who she had met and the strange behaviour of some of the men. Sarah and Holly shared frustrated looks with each other as she spoke. Nicole went on to describe meeting an interesting good-looking man, who had let on that he drove a Maserati.

"Where is he?" Sarah asked, straightening and looking around.

"He's over there, near the exit." Nicole said pointing to a tall, handsome man dressed in an immaculate suit.

"Hmm. Holly likes," Holly cooed.

"Ooh, I'd like to have his babies," Sarah sighed.

"Good looking and lots of money."

"He's a really nice guy too. And funny," Nicole said.

"Hmm. Holly really likes."

"Have you heard yourselves? You're like wolves stalking a rabbit," Paul said grumpily.

"I'd be at it like a rabbit with him," Holly said and the girls laughed.

"He wouldn't be able to walk for a week," Sarah added.

"Wow. You three are so shallow," Mark said.

"Ooh," the girls' high pitch chorused. "Handbags" Sarah said clutching hers to her chest and the others mimicked.

"He's not even that good looking. See, he has a big chin. It would poke your eye out." Paul said.

"I know where I'd let him to poke," Holly said under her breath, Sarah giggled nudging her and pointing at the two glowering men sat with them.

"Hey, a girls got to get serviced now and then, and it's been a while since I've had a good servicing," Sarah said with a laugh.

She stood and gripped Paul by his chin, holding his face so he was looking up at her, "Aww. Do we have us some little green eyed monsters?" She kissed him on the lips and let him go.

"Oh, and when we get back you two are coming to dance, no arguments."

The three girls excused themselves to go powder their noses, leaving Paul and Mark at the table. Paul was stunned, he knew Sarah would play fight and give out hugs when drunk but she had never kissed him like that before. Wiping the lipstick off with his hand he caught a taste and it made him aroused.

...

They had danced the rest of the night and the more they drank the more contact they made with each other. Most noticeably Sarah and Holly who seemed to take pleasure in teasing the guys. Depending on the music playing they would either grind against them or dance sexily, giggling and laughing at their reactions. Nicole loosened up a lot more, joining in with the other two, her moves progressing from slow and sensual to almost erotic, which had her previous audience returning in droves.

It was almost past midnight and there were more empty tables than occupied in the function room, the group sat waiting on Nicole to return so they could decide their next move. She was chatting with a group of older businessmen; one of them had wandering hands that she kept wiggling away from. The others watched in amusement.

"He just did it again. Did you see? He grabbed her bum that time, Mr Octopus hands." Mark said.

"He's a trier, got to love a trier," Paul remarked as the man made another attempt to put his arm around Nicole's slim waist.

Mark pointed as Nicole tactfully and without fuss escaped the unwanted attention, "If I did that I'd get a slap."

"Depends who you did it to," Holly said. She took a drink eyeing Mark over the rim of her glass.

"She definitely knows how to work a room," Paul said.

"You mean she's a bonny lass who knows how to flash leg, giggle at the right time and get guys drooling over her," Sarah said.

Paul leaned over to Sarah, poking her arm with a finger and taunting, "Who's a little green eyed monster now?"

Holly and Mark laughed as Sarah pushed Paul away with a huff.

"You know I'll thump you."

Holly commentated as Nicole dodged more unwanted advances. "Oh, look he's going in for the kill again, OH she's got away and I think she's escaped."

Nicole was shaky on her heels as she came back to the table, stumbling the last few feet she grabbed Paul's shoulders to steady herself. The others mock cheered.

"We thought that one had you, we didn't think we'd see you till breakfast," Sarah said.

Nicole straightened up, glaring at Sarah, "It might have been a while but I'm not that desperate."

"Sorry," Sarah said sing song.

Nicole couldn't keep a straight face and she burst out laughing. "He was all hands wasn't he? I was mortified when he grabbed my bum, but I couldn't make a scene in front of those other people."

"I bet you liked it," Holly giggled. Nicole tried to slap her arm.

"He was like that with me years ago," Sarah said craning to look at the man, "He had darker hair back then."

"Must have been a while ago," Paul said. Sarah gave him a not amused look.

"Who is he?" Holly asked.

"He's the Global Director of Operations for Fauxtech, one of our main customers," Paul answered.

"When we were told to be on good behaviour and make the company look good I'm not sure that's what they meant," Sarah said.

Nicole was horrified, "Oh God. What if people find out back at work? Oh my God, have to go. We have to go," she frantically turned between the exit and the group, who looked at her bemused.

Sarah rolled her eyes but secretly could relate to how Nicole was feeling. These kinds of events were packed with powerful, wealthy and influential people and it was easy for someone young and naïve to get suckered in by the less than honourable. At her first charity dinner over fifteen years ago she had done exactly that and it resulted in her giving two execs blowjobs in the backseat of a Rolls Royce. She instinctively held and stretched her jaw, she had felt bad about that night long afterwards worried that someone would find out, but no one ever did.

"Calm down. Look he's found someone else," Holly pointed to the man who now had his arm clamped around the waist of another twenty something who didn't seem to mind his advances.

"Plus what are you worried about? You did nothing," Mark said.

"I know, it's just you know, he was all hands on me," Nicole tried to explain.

"Sit down, calm down, have a drink," Sarah said pouring a glass.

Nicole sat, her expression worried. Holly gave her a reassuring hug and Mark caught a healthy glimpse of cleavage. Sarah noticed his gaze and raised an eyebrow, he grinned and shrugged.

"So where are we going next?" Sarah asked.

"We could go to a party? I've been invited to one at the Chelsea Harbour," Paul said.

Nicole stopped hugging Holly, "I've been invited there as well."

Paul and Sarah exchanged glances. Nicole continued, counting on her fingers, "Also, one at the Savoy, one at the Kensington and I think one at the Dorchester."

"Aren't you popular," Holly said.

"I wonder why," Sarah said under her breath.

"Did your roaming hands friend not invite you to one?" Holly asked.

Nicole cast her eyes down, "Yes but I've forgot where."

"Bet there would only be you two there anyway," Sarah said.

"What about Maserati guy?" Mark asked with a hint of scorn.

The girls instinctively looked around for the handsome man but it appeared he had already left. Nicole searched a few seconds longer than the others before giving up, crestfallen. "I think he's gone, he never really asked me."

"Aww, a true gent then," Sarah said.

Mark sighed, "Married more like."

The girls turned to him, scowling.

"Well we've got a few options, where to then?" Paul asked.

"I don't want to go to any of them to be honest," Nicole said. "Can we not just go back to our hotel and have our own party?" she asked.

"Suppose it saves us from getting lost later," Paul said looking towards Mark, winking.

Sarah perked up, "We can grab the bottles from our rooms and hit the minibars if we have to. Remember Steve said all expenses paid." Finishing her wine and standing she continued, "Ooh. Room service, it's sounding good to me."

The others looked at Holly and Mark who in turn looked at each other, Mark nodded. Holly finished her drink and stood holding her hand out for Nicole to take, "OK, back to our hotel it is."

...

Waiting for their limo to arrive the group had realised that Mark was missing, the girls texted him while Sarah searched the lobby. Paul went to head back inside to search for him when the apprentice reappeared, casually strolling over to them.

"Did you get lost?" Paul asked.

The girls sniggered, following Holly's gaze Paul understood why, his fly was open.

"Flying low Mark," Holly said.

He remained oblivious.

"Hey buddy but the mouse back in the house," Sarah said. Paul pointed at her with a look of recognition and they both excitedly chorused, "Friends!"

Mark still unaware his flies were open looked puzzled at his colleagues, "I don't get it," he said.

"Your flies are down," Holly said slowly as she pointed at his crotch.

Mark turned away pulling his fly back up as the others laughed.

"I can't take you anywhere, little flasher," Sarah tutted.

"You didn't see anything," Mark said turning back, "Unlike you earlier, Sarah. You were flashing your knickers to the whole room."

"I was not," Sarah said in surprise.

"She wasn't flashing her knickers," Paul said.

"Thank you," Sarah smiled at Paul.

"She was showing everyone her granny pants," Paul said with a laugh.

Sarah was mortified, "Hey. No I wasn't."

"Miss Sarah Peterson," a stern looking concierge said to the group, "Your car is waiting."

"Cars here now, time to go," Paul said. He smirked at Sarah, "Come along granny knickers."

Sarah went to hit him but remembering where they were and catching the concierge's look of disapproval she stopped herself, "You just wait. I'll get you back."

...

After collecting the bottles of wine that their boss had had sent them they gathered for their little party in Sarah's room as it was the largest. They sat in the seated area within the bay window, arranging the seating into a semicircle around a low table. Sarah and Holly claimed a leather settee, Nicole took a chair next to Sarah and the guys begrudgingly used a leather chest seat that they moved from the foot of the bed. As they talked, Sarah and Nicole had found common ground in lecherous rich men, exchanging stories about wandering hands, bum smacks and blatant innuendos.

"Well they don't do it with me anymore," Sarah said.

"Of course they still do it to you, I saw that one guy making a grab for you just before we left," Nicole said.

"Who? Oh Him? No, he's an old friend. That was just a bit of fun." Sarah sighed, "I'm heading towards forty, divorced, no more attention for me."

Noticing the others were deep in their own conversation Nicole leaned in close to Sarah whispering, "Well Mark and Paul have both been flirting with you tonight."

Sarah was taken aback, "Don't be silly, they're just having a bit of fun too. And Mark, he's just a young lad."

Nicole simply nodded, looking unconvinced. Sarah added, "Anyway, I'm their boss."

"Age is just a number. And so what, maybe Mark just wants to have..." Nicole grinned, "Fun." She picked up her glass, "And Paul, well didn't you kiss him earlier."

"Don't be daft," Sarah said. She glanced over at the two guys feeling her face redden.

"You know when I first started at Ennycorp I thought you and Paul were a couple," Nicole said.

"Really? No, we're just good work mates," Sarah said staring at Paul.

Paul noticed, "What?" he asked.

"Nothing," Sarah said flustered, "talking about you, not to you." She scowled and he narrowed his eyes at her briefly and smiled.

Nicole leaned back in her chair, smirked and sipped her wine.

Holly, Paul and Mark discussed relationships, or lack of. Holly spoke about her recent break up, Paul touched upon his short lived marriage and Mark sat and listened. Holly suspected he either had a girlfriend or was private about his personal life.

"So where did you work before Ennycorp Mark?" Paul asked, changing the subject.

"I worked in a supermarket, in the butchers," Mark replied.

"Really, did you get to cut stuff up, use big knives?" Holly asked.

Mark stared at the wine glass cupped in his hands, a smile playing across his lips. "No, I was a meat packer."

Holly and Paul laughed, Paul almost choked on his drink.

"What's wrong with you?" Sarah asked as Paul wiped wine off his trousers.

"Tell them what your old job was" Paul said.

Mark sighed. "I was a meat packer."

The other girls joined Holly in fits of giggles.

"I always get this reaction, well that was my job description, so that's what I was," Mark said.

Pouring a new drink Paul grinned, "I'd have just said I was a butcher, left it at that."

Sarah was wiping her eyes. "OK, let me get this straight," she snorted, fighting hard not to laugh, "You pack meat?"

The three girls burst into hysterics, Paul smirked. Mark shook his head and crossed his arms in a sulk.

Noticing, Sarah put a hand on his leg. "Oh, Marky don't be like that we're only joking," she giggled, glancing at his crotch, "Anyway you should be proud to say you're packing meat."

The laughing started again and Sarah fell back on the settee, her dress caught under her shifting high enough to expose the start of her buttock. Mark stared at what was on display, looking at Paul he saw that he had seen it too.

Calming down, the three girls straightened themselves up. Sarah deftly regained her decorum, wiggling she pulled her dress down casting the guys a sheepish look that the others caught onto.

123456...9