Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you flashing again?" Holly asked.

"No" Sarah said sharply.

"Almost," Paul said, "Flashing her granny knickers."

There was a chorus of laughter. Sarah abruptly stood and headed to the bathroom. "Right I hate you all."

"They're only messing" Nicole said with a concerned tone.

"I know. I'm only nipping to the loo," Sarah replied over her shoulder.

...

Sarah returned from the bathroom barefoot, having removed her tights. Holly had moved into her seat next to Nicole so she headed to the vacant spot on the settee next to the two guys. Nicole motioned to Sarah's bare feet as she sat. "Ooh. Good idea my feet are killing me," she said quickly slipping off her shoes.

"Mine were aching," Sarah said reaching down and rubbing her foot.

"Where's your granny tights Sarah?" Paul asked pointing at her bare legs.

"Tights, yuk," Mark groaned.

Sarah rounded on him, "What's wrong with them, you made that comment earlier, are you allergic or something?"

"No, they're just, you know fiddly, they get in the way," Mark answered.

"In the way of what?" Sarah asked.

The girls stared at Mark waiting for a reply. All he could focus on was the three sexy pairs of legs on show as they perched on the edge of their seats. He was paying special attention to Nicole, shoeless and in black nylon, she caught his eye and he averted his gaze.

"Actually I don't like tights either," Nicole said.

"Yeah I'm not a fan, they make you sweaty," Holly said.

"Crotch rot," Paul said with a grin.

The three girls made noises of revulsion. Sarah grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "That's disgusting Paul, you're horrible, you dirty bastard."

"What? It's true though isn't it, tights make you all sweaty down there," he said dodging another pillow thrown by Holly this time.

"Well I don't wear them," Nicole said.

Mark's heart raced at the admission, his eyes automatically drawn to her long legs clad in nylon. The redhead caught him looking again and gave him a knowing smile.

"Now you know why I always wear trousers at work," Sarah said.

"So you don't get crotch rot," Paul said, laughing.

Sarah searched for something else to throw, "All you've done is bully me tonight."

"Diddums" Paul joked, pouting at her.

"No. I dress professionally. I dress for work not to be fashionable or flaunt it. So I don't wear tiny skirts thank you very much."

The guys both instinctively looked at Nicole.

"Hey. What. No. That's not fair I don't wear skirts because of that," she whined.

"Anyway Sarah you always seem to forget to fasten a few buttons," Holly said.

Mark burst out laughing and Paul grinned. Sarah glared at them, astonished at Holly's remark.

Paul nodded, "She's got you there."

"Well you always seem to have your boobs on show," Holly added.

"I do not, it's just that my buttons keep popping open," Sarah protested.

"Well buy tops that fit then," Nicole said.

Gasping, Sarah turned to Nicole, "You can talk Mrs my skirt is always half way up my arse."

Holly smirked, Nicole glared at her friend. "Oh oops I'm sweet and cute, giggle" Nicole mimicked in a squeaky girly voice and fake laugh, exaggerating batting her eyelids, "Oops silly little me, giggle," she arched her back, "Oh is my jumper too tight, giggle, oh silly me."

"Hey I was defending you before, bitch" Holly said lightly.

"Takes one to know one."

Holly stuck out her tongue and Nicole mimicked.

"Eww, Nicole your tongue is so long," Sarah said.

Nicole instinctively pursed her lips, self-conscious.

"I missed it, let's see," Mark asked.

Nicole shook her head, mouth tight shut.

"Mines only small look," Holly stuck out her tiny rounded pink tongue.

"I can touch my nose," Mark said proudly.

"No you can't," Sarah said in disbelief, "Show me."

Mark stuck his tongue out, snaking it upwards and touching the tip of his nose. Nicole recoiled squeamish, the others laughed.

"That is freaky. Do it again," Sarah said excited.

Mark repeated the action. Holly leaned in to Sarah whispering in her ear.

"Holly!" Sarah cried.

"What did she say?" Paul asked.

"I can't repeat it."

Nicole leaned in to Holly who whispered it to her.

"Holly, you're terrible," Nicole said playfully shoving her away.

"Oh that's not fair, what are you saying?" Mark asked.

Sarah grinned at Holly who was mouthing "no."

"Holly wanted to know if it could do other tricks." Sarah said.

Holly hid her face in her hands, "Sarah you bitch," she shrieked as she used one hand to swat at Sarah with a pillow.

Nicole tugged at the hem of her dress as it had ridden and she caught Mark peering at her legs again. "I don't dress that bad at work, do I?" she asked innocently.

"Well no one can beat that old accounts girl, the one who practically wore belts not skirts," Paul said.

"Oh yeah, what was her name?" Sarah asked.

"It was Vanessa I think," Paul said taking a drink.

"No, no it was something else," Sarah said, holding her forehead.

Paul leaned forward, "Her name was Vanessa, long dark hair, really tanned. I never forget a name."

Sarah looking quizzical and with a mouthful of drink flapped her free hand desperate to speak. Finally swallowing she announced triumphant, "Victoria, it was Victoria. I remember her now," she bounced excitedly, a hand holding the top of her dress to contain her barely supported breasts. The jiggling action drew both the guys' attention.

"Ah yeah, it was Victoria," Paul snapped his finger, sitting back nodding to himself.

"Vanessa," Sarah tutted narrowing her eyes at him, "I never forget a name," she said attempting to mimic his voice.

A brief moment of silence followed their exchange. Paul was in thought, Mark checked his phone, and Nicole and Holly drank, silently toasting each other.

"She wore the tiniest skirts, she was a right one wasn't she," Sarah said.

"She was special," Paul replied making a gesture on his leg to indicate how short the skirts were. Mark nodded silent approval, stopping when he saw Nicole watching what they were doing, she smiled bemused, shaking her head.

Sarah finished her wine and went to refill her glass, "Aye, she was a right one, the lads would follow her about, especially when she went up the stairs. They would stop her on them to ask something or just to chat and they would stand lower down, getting a good look up."

"Wow, no way," Nicole gasped.

Sarah nodded, "Yup, she wasn't bothered. She knew what they were doing. She would just stand on the stairs talking to them not a care in the world, putting on a show."

Paul and Mark exchanged looks of unspoken male appreciation at what they were hearing. The girls noticed, giving disapproving glares. Paul chuckled shaking his head at their reaction.

"Hey, don't you start," Sarah scolded, pointing at him. "I caught you doing it plenty of times."

Paul held a hand to his chest. "Who? Me, never."

"What happened to her?" Holly asked.

"Oh she left not long before you three started," Sarah answered. She took a small sip of her drink, continuing. "Actually I think you now do her job Holly."

"Wasn't she caught, how should I say, up to no good at that works do?" Paul asked topping up his glass.

"Oh yeah, I remember now, she got off with one of the factory floor lads, they snuck under a stairwell thinking no one would find them," Sarah said.

"Really? What happened?" Holly asked.

"Well..." Sarah began to answer, pausing to take a drink, "...the toilets were at the top of the stairs they were underneath, and so everyone going to the toilets saw them at it."

"And there were photos," Paul added grabbing a handful of crisps, popping one into his mouth.

"Oh Yeah," Sarah briefly clasped a hand over her mouth, "People were using the little disposable cameras off the tables to take photos," she started to laugh, "The following week HR had a fit when the cameras came back, they had to remove all the not safe for work pictures."

"I still can't believe they got developed," Paul said.

"Did you get to see them?" Sarah asked.

"Of course I did, Andy in HR is a good mate. He showed me them before they were binned."

"Hey, he showed me as well," Sarah leant over Mark to high five Paul. Moving back she slipped off her seat a little, steadying herself she fumbled, grabbing Mark's crotch.

"Oops," she smiled at him, mouthing a sorry and patting close to where she had groped.

"Oh my God," Nicole said wide-eyed in realisation, "I get stopped by the guys at work on the stairs all the time!"

The others laughed out loud. Nicole flustered, stammered a rambling defence about the length of her skirts. She noticed Paul wiping his eyes and laughing hard, her expression furious she animatedly rounded on him pointing an accusatory finger.

"You," she shouted, "You stopped me on the stairs last week to talk about my weekend."

The room went quiet as Nicole continued, "I thought it was strange as you never talk to me about stuff like that. And I was wearing a..." She paused, casting her eyes down realising what she was going to admit, "A skirt, short-ish skirt."

"What," Paul responded, feigning innocence, "I have no idea what you're talking about? It was just an innocent exchange between two colleagues."

"But you must have just been stood looking at me." Nicole petulantly whined.

He glanced sideways at Mark indicating on his thigh the length of Nicole's skirt that day.

"Hey," Nicole shrieked lunging at him trying to swat his hand. He dodged her once before she managed to hit him. Sitting back she grinned, the familiar twinkle in her eyes.

"Perverts" Sarah said, "Men, the lot of them, and you," she drunkenly pointed her glass at Mark.

"What?" Mark stammered holding his hands out.

"I bet you're as bad as him," she said eying him suspiciously. She held his gaze for a moment, breaking into a smile she squeezed his thigh, "I'm only messing; I bet you're a sweetie."

"I cannot believe what the guys at work have been doing," Nicole complained pouring a sizeable drink.

"Well, it could be worse; at least you were wearing knickers," Sarah said with a cheeky grin.

"Of course I wear underwear at work," Nicole responded indignant, "I don't want people looking at my foo."

Mark was taking a drink, "Your what?" he spluttered, spitting some of his wine back into his glass.

"So you only wear underwear at work?" Paul asked.

"You don't want people looking at your what?" Holly added.

"What did you say?" Sarah asked barely controlling her amusement.

Nicole's face flushed. She hung her head in her hands. "I'm not saying it again," she said acting coy.

"Did you just call it your foo?" Sarah asked, stifling laughter.

Nicole perked up, snapping defiant, "Yes, well what do you call yours?"

"What do I call my what?"

"You know?" Nicole said motioning to Sarah's crotch with her glass, "Your foo foo."

The group burst into laughter, except Nicole who dived back on the settee burying her head in a pillow. Her dress rose showing more of her stocking clad legs and the hint of a dark band appeared that Mark caught sight of. The laughter died down and she straightened herself up with a shy smile.

"I call mine my penny," Holly announced taking a slow sip from her glass, purposefully looking away from everyone.

"You have to be kidding," Paul said shaking his head.

"What, what's wrong with that? It's better than the crude names you men call it," Nicole said.

"You men," Paul said mocking in an imitation female voice.

"You men," Mark parroted.

"It's better than the C word," Sarah said.

"What, carrot?" Mark said, evading Sarah who swiped at him holding her drink steady as she tried to connect.

"Chicken, caravan... Czechoslovakia," Mark said, then he looked confused.

"What?" Sarah asked, stopping her attacks.

"I couldn't think of anymore words."

"Aww," Sarah cooed grabbing him, hugging him into her chest.

"Cat," Paul said.

"Hey you," Sarah let Mark go, pointing at Paul, "Back in your box."

"Is that what you call it?" Paul quipped.

"Hey. No, no... that's rude" Sarah protested trying to get a word in over the others laughter. She was light-heartedly hitting Paul her fists clenched.

"No, that's rude, you nasty boy, that's not what I call my mini."

Paul and Mark exchanged looks, Nicole grinned and Holly turned away again pretending to be interested in a painting on the wall. There was a pause, Sarah glowered at Paul slowly shaking her head realising from his expression that he was going to say something.

"Don't you dare," she said trying to keep a straight face. "I mean it," she said sitting back, crossing her arms and legs, one foot rocking.

Paul held his hands out, "What?" he said desperately trying to supress a smile.

"You're going to take the piss I can tell." Sarah said picking up a bottle, "Who wants a drink?" she held it towards Mark who declined. She then offered it to Nicole, who nodded and she poured wine into her glass, eying Paul. He grinned at her, mischief in his eyes.

"Are you sure you should call it a mini when you wear big granny pants?"

They burst out laughing as Nicole buried her face in a pillow, her dress crept up her thighs showing her thigh high lace tops. Realising, she adjusted herself, pulling her hem down and as she did she noticed Mark's gaze on her again. She stared back at him just as he rolled laughing sideways off his seat.

Sarah was trying to get a word in as she stamped her feet, "No. No. I don't wear granny pants, stop it. Stop taking the piss," she whined.

Despite her annoyance she was starting to laugh, especially after Mark fell off his seat, "Mark, you don't think I wear granny pants do you?" she asked.

Mark was unable to respond, in fits of laughter he tried to get back up holding onto Paul for support but fell back again, giggling.

"You're not funny. You're always picking on me, especially you Paul," Sarah said pouting and taking a drink overemphasising the action.

After finishing her glass of wine and filling it again they had still not calmed down. Sarah abruptly stood, it got their attention.

"Right," she said loudly, "I don't wear granny pants."

With a deft action she removed her underwear from beneath her dress and held her tiny blue G-string hooked around a pinkie finger.

"Do these look like granny pants," she said swinging them a little.

...

The room fell into stunned silence.

Sat casually smoothing her dress Sarah was satisfied she had proven a point. Mark, kneeling on the floor beside her, was slack jawed, his mind reeling at what had just happened. Nicole and Holly were equally dumbstruck.

Amazed at what his oldest work colleague and friend had done, Paul silently mouthed at her, "What the fuck?"

Nicole broke the silence, "Oh my God."

"OK, gotta love your way of winning an argument girl." Holly said.

"Sarah I cannot believe you..." Nicole started to say.

"Oh, like you haven't done anything like that before." Sarah cut her off.

Nicole's jaw clenched and with a huff she turned away from the group, toying with her hair.

Sarah scooted to the edge of her seat to top up her glass, conscious about being commando she clamped her legs closed tight and pulled at her dress as she moved. Mark was staring and realising which area he was focussing on she gave him a wink, opening her legs slightly, not enough to flash but enough to tease. Performing the action thrilled her.

"I sit corrected," Paul said. He raised his glass at Sarah and she returned the action.

"I cannot believe that just happened," Holly said, shaking her head.

"What happens on tour," Paul said.

"Yes," Sarah said taking a quick drink, continuing, "What happens on tour stays on tour."

There was a pause in the conversation. Sarah shifted and wriggled, getting accustom to the feel of not wearing underwear, noticing her male colleagues glances. Holly helped herself to snacks and Nicole sat with her arms and legs crossed, seething. Paul picked up on her demeanour.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well what?" Nicole replied sharply.

Paul leaned forward, catching her narrow eyed stare, "Well. Have you taken your knickers off in a room full of people?"

Holly and Sarah gasped. Nicole looked mortified and her face went red, she planted her head in her hands.

"Paul you can't ask her that," Sarah said almost shrieking.

"You said she had."

"No I did not." Sarah said.

"Yes you just did, you said like you haven't done something like that before," Paul replied.

"She hasn't denied it," Mark said, smiling broadly.

Nicole bit a nail, twirling her hair around a finger while absently looking at the ceiling, her cheeks flushed.

"You have, haven't you?" Holly asked.

"No... no," Nicole said, trying to hide her guilt. She had gone without underwear on many occasions, but was reluctant to admit it.

Paul smirked, "Bet you have."

"I know how to find out," Sarah said raising her glass, "I never ever went commando," she nodded and took a drink.

Mark and Holly exchanged baffled looks.

"I've played this game," Paul said, "Someone makes a statement. If it's true for you then you have to take a drink." He winked at Sarah, downing the last of his wine.

"Paul you player," Sarah said, turning to Holly, "OK Holly, ever went commando?"

Holly brought her glass to her mouth, giggling she looked at Mark over the rim and drank. Paul, Mark and Sarah cheered, turning to look at Nicole.

"Come on Nicole, I never ever..." Sarah said prompting her with a hand gesture.

"What about Mark," Nicole said, pointing at him.

Sarah waved dismissively in his general direction. "Oh he's only a baby. He's a good boy. He's not done anything naughty like that."

"Excuse me. I will have you know..." Mark said knocking back his drink. Paul gave him a high five.

"Are you going commando now?" Holly said with a grin.

"Not in them trousers," Paul said motioning to Mark's legs.

"Well aren't you the dark horse," Sarah said casting a deliberate extended gaze at his crotch.

Nicole shifted in her seat, "I know a better game, this one's too easy, especially if you know each other," she said.

Paul shook his head pointing at her with his glass. "No. No. You can't back out now, we have all admitted it," he said spreading his arms.

"Now we need to know if you have too," Sarah said.

"Actually one of us is commando right now," Paul said grinning, glancing at Sarah. She gave him a stern look.

"Well I haven't taken a drink," Nicole said with a shrug.

"Well drink." Sarah said.

"That's not the game though is it?"

"Drink."

A noticeable tension was building.

"OK, OK let's play another game, what do you have in mind Nicole?" Paul asked.

"I never ever went commando at work," Mark said raising his glass.

"No, Mark sweetie we aren't playing that game anymore because princess doesn't like it," Sarah leaned over patting Mark's leg ignoring the evil stare from Nicole. Her breasts almost spilled from her dress as she grabbed him in a hug.

"Sarah," Paul said in a warning tone.

"What? I was just explaining to Marky why we aren't playing anymore," she said letting Mark go, ruffling his blond hair. Straightening up she remembered her vulnerable state and she tugged at her hem.

Nicole glared at Sarah. Paul scowled and Sarah mimed him a silent "what."

"Nicole what game do you have in mind?" Paul asked.

"No its fine," Nicole said petulantly, "I'll play this one."

Readying her glass she flicked her hair back and staring directly at Sarah she finished her drink in one go.

...

The theme of the game stayed pretty much the same with Paul and Holly admitting they had joined the mile high club, but not together as Sarah had joked. They had all performed acts of public nudity, Mark admitted having sex in a lecture theatre at university and Paul was proud of having sex on five continents. Sarah was the only girl to admit to having slept with over ten people and there were looks of daggers after that round between her and Nicole as it was Nicole's turn and she did not drink. Mark played last, asking about porn star wings and after having to explain to the others what they were he wasn't happy when only Paul admitted to having all three. He hoped at least one of the girls would confess to having their brown.

123456...9