Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brilliant use of magic without unloading. In all honesty, he only saved Clair in that battle. But it helped to end it much faster with the approach you were taking with the big guy. A caster could have moved a tank into the middle and a caster out of the middle of the action.

Moved the rogue into a backstabbing position, and the cleric near someone who needed to be healed who was now out of melee combat...if they were all in range. He had to take a 5-foot step to get close enough to do Clair and it took Viola out of range.

It is a very good utility spell. Especially with his whirlwind attack, he launched on all of them to keep the focus off of Coral. She could get into a backstabbing position. For each of them one-by-one. Normally he would throw up a shelter and have an after conquest sex party with those who wanted to stick around."

Raven nodded, "Coral and Viola are the only ones who should stay for that. Claire, you played great but got a lot of aggro. You have to watch that as a caster and that spell could save your ass, as could dimension door to get away from them."

Clair nodded, "For next time. Thanks for saving my squishy ass."

Raven nodded, "Not that squishy, Monna would be proud of you making it. I just did what I could. Sometimes there are spells from other rule systems. You may not know the name but if you can describe the effect you are wanting she might get it to you in research or she might import it from another ruleset if the spell exists."

Clair smiled, "One last arcane lesson for me, for all of us."

Coral smiled, "Myself included. I learned something new from him nearly every day. I will stick around to do the after-party to finish my wager with Myssara on having your children every time they were offered. My bet at the first inn to get the loaned gear."

Raven nodded, "You will be moved off aftward to give birth before being brought into the game as a Goddess, as you give birth to this last set from being a player. Viola has a choice to do the same, I would recommend it, but the choice is hers.

She gets to decide on the race we will both play next. Save it, for now, we will talk afterward. Ginger and I will meet in the dream state after this for a one-on-one parting session in my sanctum area in her new character form with Korrok. I set something up for companion departures.

Something I am not expecting from Viola for a long time. She wants to learn a lot more yet."

Raven threw up a shelter as they finished blessing and spraying the area down with holy water. Then Ginger and Clair walked out of the area.

Raven took Viola and Coral into the shelter and simply made love to both of them both for a few hours each. He only did ones in a hole on them and let them love on each other and fulfill the ladies over-inflated lust fetishes with getting hands into each other.

Raven looked at Viola, "You got five boys and a girl. Your choice on virginity and you can tell me the race."

She smiled, "Both half-elves. I never got to run with you as a half-elf and Myssara needs a new monster cock for that one. No virginity this time as I will be with you and unburdened with children when we meet in the game. I want to do a caster. A wizard this time."

Raven nodded, "Rogue wizard scout arcane archer type, my True Love."

She smiled and had an inner light to hear that name applied to her, "Rogue will be a first for you here."

He smiled, "I know. Coral, you came in with 252, then 11, 13, and 13. Taking you to 289 children. I gave you an even split of 5 of each male and female to take you to 299 children, you might end up with a half-goddess daughter from me for 300. The most from any male you have run with most likely, but I did teach you the most."

Coral sighed, "Alright, I did ask and agree to that as well. I will see you after giving birth. You got Ginger to go and take care of."

They walked out together. He appeared in Myssara's sanctum with Ginger as Ginger at the moment. She kissed him and smiled, "We got my character to design physically."

He smiled, "Auburn hair, no bear, no pubic hair, a virgin in both."

He helped her with the facial and body traits and gave her double D tits on her small frame. Ginger laughed, "Top-heavy female dwarf. I will be attracting a lot of attention as she is gorgeous."

He smiled, "Going half-elf with a new cock design so get to level five and then secure it. Next life will be Elven so you can get them all before you are sent on a graduation raid. Myssara will make sure you got those 6 designs before putting you into that raid and move to Ravanna's world next.

When you are up for having children again, consider Victor. To carry those toys forward when you leave her world for Coral's world. She might have a Champion by then. I am supposed to help her with that."

Ginger nodded, "I will, but you probably gave me the last of my children in this world. Just so you know. I like how you transferred the True Love title over after I was off-world. I watched your session with Myssara and we fooled around some more while watching. She said I could still join her and check on you while I am here."

She disappeared and he looked at Myssara, "Another head start?"

Myssara smiled, "Yes, take your time with her. You are in no hurry. She is going barbarian this life after watching your life as a barbarian. Big two-handed ax even. No schoolhouse until the next life."

Raven nodded and appeared in his private area with Ginger who immediately went to sucking his cock. He let her have her fun and did not hold back as she got it into her throat even easier than she expected. He shot 15 down her throat and picked her up put her over his shoulder and spanked her ass red and she roared out, "What was that for?"

He laughed and got her on the high end of the Altar, "For all your birthdays I am going to miss, little miss barbarian. Barbarians like it rough. I am going to give you the Lirana treatment. HE dove into her ass and pussy and thought, "Leave the lube, I will be doing it manually after the oral and her hymen breaking."

He spent 30 minutes find those areas that set her off and her tits were a huge pleasure zone for her as was her clit and ass. He measured off and broke her hymen and made slow love to her for close to 2 hours. She could take him all and he sent her over the edge every time he slid across her cervix which happened on every stroke. Myssara worked to keep her hydrated as she kept spraying. He finally looked into her eyes, "Alright lover, "Beg me to fill your dwarven pussy completely!"

She smiled and growled out, "If you can manage it."

He started fucking her G-spot hard and frantic and sent her over the edge and spraying again until he unloaded a hundred into her and fucked her through and then did it again at fast and frantic 20 minutes later. He rolled her over, "Next is your ass. I told Myssra you will leave here with my cum dripping out of you and needing a bath at the first inn. It will be running down your legs leaving a trail to your room."

She laughed, "She told me I would be starting at the same inn, She wants to see if I can get through to Crakem again. He failed over 35 times now. He is a bit depressed. He's on a sorcerer which he hates. I can give him a chance to get back on a fighter if he agrees to listen and learn.

I will tell him who I am, that we finished that run, and that you were Raven. He refused to listen and I am giving him a second shot without you in the group to try and teach him. He may turn me down but my story of 84 failed runs before becoming one of your companions for several lives straightened me out. In fact, I never died by your side."

As she finished her statement he speared her ass with his fist and then took it halfway up his arm as he brought her off again and again. He pulled out and fucked her fast and frantic in the ass twice and gave 100 shots of cum in each release as well.

He rolled her over and kissed her, "Dwarves are not that bad with that kind of equipment. In general, I would still avoid them unless I am packing something special to rock their worlds and they are actually gorgeous like you are now. Like you have been since the day I met you.

You brought me off a very dark and dangerous ledge and I owe a lot to you. I will always love you, no matter where you go. You become a Goddesses and I will help you to find a Champion and break in your Goddess form one last time before giving you to another if you desire it. It might even produce a child. I reserved that right with this experiment with Coral coming up. For my departing companions who become goddesses."

Ginger smiled, "I still need a name."

Raven smiled, "Hellina Troll-splitter. As you will be Hell with an ax and beautiful like the Hellen of Troy all at the same time. Now make sure you have a bow on your list as well, with 2 quivers of the heavy arrows, and a horse with auburn hair and a saddle to match. They want a nickname for you then tell them it is 'Red' for all the blood you going to spill and hearts you are going to break."

Hellina kissed him one last time. "Thank you for this and for making me always feel special."

He backed away and was in the sanctum with Myssara and Viola. He went over her appearance and drew almost exclusively on her original form with a C cup breast. He gave her pink eyes to be different. He went with Jaguar yellow. He smiled, "You are sticking around for this Goddess break-in session. You get to participate in it."

She smiled, "Yes, my husband. But no fucking me until you are in the game."

He nodded, "True, clean up and prep on our Goddess sacrifice on the altar, Would you bring forth today's sacrifice Myssara?"

Myssara laughed As Coral appeared. She had the appearance of a goddess that had been killed, The one he helped to design even. Bigger tits, a tad shy of D cups.

Coral smiled, "Goddess Corallynn, in honor of my last run with you and your mother's middle name. A reminder to me of who taught me the most in one damned run."

He smiled, "Too many clothes."

She stripped them away and had no pubic hair, "I have a small landing strip that is like a small dagger if you will but I know how you like it." He got her up on the altar and turned Viola loose on her as he transitioned into Raven for this one. He stepped to the side and had her suck him off twice back to back.

He made the second a hundred to coat her to let all of the Goddesses and Viola in to clean her up. He had Myssara do the Goddess anal prep on her and did her ass twice first. He sent her spraying as she was in a 69 with Viola and then with Myssara.

He then lined up and made love to her for over an hour and kept the strokes short and deep to frustrate her until she was finally told by Mother, "You want to come and him to come, you have to beg for it."

Corallynn growled out, "Make me come and fill my womb."

He pulled back and nailed her G-spot for ten minutes while he got hit with wave after wave of ejaculate spray from her. Then he filled up her cunt with 50 of them. He looked her over and smiled, "1 Girl on the way. We will have to pause while you go off to deliver your Goddess daughter."

Mother moved in and check and looked at him shocked, "Not a half-goddess?!"

Raven nodded, "I wanted to confirm it, a Champion can produce a Goddess child with a Goddess. Not a half-Goddess. Complex genetics, remember. Glory already had her Goddess child. Corallynn won't be able to have human children here because of the pool.

Her world moves faster. She could return back once my daughter is born and an adult. But any goddess who is nailed by a Champion could have a Goddess child from them. I suspected as much and wanted it for Ersa and Blossom for the future if they choose it."

Blossom smiled, "I would."

Myssara smiled, "Ersa would as well. She said nice testing. She is in her room in a hot tub as she left more than a trail walking into the inn with your cum. She spoke with Crakem, who is back on a fighter.

He admitted defeat and now knows you lead from the back sometimes and just claim to have run with you. It was her companion graduation run as a leader and she crushed it, 3 lives with you in it, and never died once you joined them.

She had me send him her 84 failed attempts until you joined the group and took them all to the first inn. How things were different before and he was getting an education. First, you had to break him of that attitude.

Now he knows he stood no chance against you in a one-on-one fight. Let alone drinking you under the table. He is a bit more humble now as he saw that he tried to lead without knowing how to follow. How to use strategy.

She will lead from the back with him and give him a shot to learn from her. She told him she was in a full out lesbian life and he was in a full out gay life. No Raven surprises unless he does something like tries to kill her in her sleep, then all bets were off."

Raven nodded, "I would make sure you work to keep that promise for her."

Corallynn had disappeared while they talked and mother started talking with 'Him', "You knew this would happen?! Raven suspected it would happen but said nothing."

He responded, "Of course, but it gets you more goddesses faster by doing what you are doing. Not 2 goddesses to create one, just one with a Champion. Spread them out to run with Champions. Have them help interview Champions.

If they are willing to create a Goddess daughter themselves or 100 of them to aid your universe. You got 700 worlds in progress to populate. He just gave you the solution to your Goddess shortage. Make sure she gets a good trainer for her daughter. She will be a handful for being a child of those 2."

Corallynn returned with her Daughter. They shared similar features but she had Pink Elven eyes. She smiled, "Hello father. Thank you for doing this test with my mother. I know you won't do me to create a Goddess daughter."

Raven nodded, "But your Half-Sister Ravanna has a Champion who might be willing, provided his ladies get to participate."

She smiled, "I would like that."

Ravanna showed up smiling, "As would I as the second eldest and only Goddess daughter before you, what tenants did you pick up?"

She smiled, "Deception, hunting, magic, passion, lust, good, and procreation. I demonstrated them all during training in another world. I feel more bisexual than my Mother or Myssara even. Something Mother did with my starting genetics. I want my world to be a breeding farm to train new players.

I plan to use the 2nd Edition of the game with some mixing from other lines, some spells like the Tactical teleportation. It's more complex with all of the supplements, yet older. I watched your session with Myssara on quest planning with my Mother. We made out for several hours and took notes before coming here. No incest issues with either of us."

Raven nodded, "Ravanna and her Champion with Violet would have to aid you in the evaluation of Grand Masters who might have those tenants. Name and favored weapon?"

She smiled, "Caroven is my name combined with you and Mother. The weapon is Longbow. I have watched all of your exploits. You are a very gifted Champion. My mother is short swords, as you predicted."

Raven smiled at Corallynn, "You gave me another goddess daughter, you can have the bowed cocks in your world. She can have them as well as she meets the requirements."

They both hugged him as Corrallynn spoke, "Thank you, that really rocked my world. That is a fantastic modification Myssara."

Raven took Corrallynn back to the altar and gave it to her again fast and hard in front of all of them. He nailed her G-spot right off the get-go and had her spraying for 20 minutes before unloading into her. He smiled, "Mother, this one is all yours to clean up. Our contract is complete."

Mother chuckled and took care of Corallyn herself and brought her off repeatedly. Ravanna left with Caroven who kissed his cheek, "Thank you for giving me life."

Raven nodded, "Double my children from Corallyn to both worlds and her daughter, those not under a Mother's care. We already discussed the monitor."

Mother nodded, "Noted, Does deception make it to the list for the toys?"

Raven sighed, "Provided she respects free-will and follows all of the other rules outlined."

Mother smiled, "Done and most generous of you. You were sneaky, I see where she got the deception from."

Raven looked at her hand and she realized he was going to comment on where her fingers were pointing. "Alright, all of us have deception. Myssara cannot get it now. She has to work on honesty and honor for tenants because of you."

Raven laughed at that, "Token gestures I am sure for a while. Honest with me, the others are another matter and deception is something she could pick up."

Mother laughed and nodded, "There is truth in that."

Everyone was dressed and Corallyn was hidden from them as Raven ran through the review process he did with all of them. Hers went faster as one was not ready to be a Champion yet and it quickly narrowed down to one local-born that was almost an exact match. Even with the nudity test. Raven told Corallyn, "Have sex with him. Show him what you know and let him show you what he knows. Modify his cock if want."

He looked over, "What is this about modifying my cock?"

Corallyn showed him what she was doing to him by taking it in her hand and doing it while jerking him off. He looked down still erect and those two rutted around. He fucked her and then ate her out and sucked his own cum out of her and gave it back to her. They both had lust going and both were bisexual but he favored the ladies. After three hours she smiled, "He's compatible and had reasonable staying power. Not like you, but that might change given tenants."

He laughed, "Alright Raven, it was good to meet you and you did this because she is special to you?"

Raven smiled, "She is the mother of many of my children. I also created a Goddess daughter with her earlier. It was a test Mother wanted and I wanted it for a different reason.

Something you would be able to do with another Goddess in the future if you become her Champion. She is supposed to give you our entire run together, her graduation to goddess run if you will. She was evaluating me and learning. Constantly learning."

Mother sent it to him, Raven never asked for his name. He did not need his name for her grandmaster and possible future Champion or others at this point. He knew his face and who he was a Grand Master too at the very least.

He finally looked over to Raven, "You fucking earned the right to be the first Champion. You pulled some crazy shit. She wants to give me a timber wolf for a companion to call upon. To help scout if you will. That she will let me communicate with telepathically. No verbal. You got the best one for that."

Raven smiled, "Besides a Fairy Dragon."

He looked at Corallynn, "What about that?"

Corallynn shook her head, "Victor has that one. Ravanna, his Daughter's Champion got that familiar or her Champion. Mother has stated until they have all been assigned, she does not want repeats. Also, no other Ravens, for obvious reasons. Only one in her universe for a Champion."

He nodded, "That is fine, I like wolves. Black with blue eyes like the one you killed in your run."

Raven nodded, "Solid red eyes with white fur when you want him to reveal being your Champion, when and if he becomes your Champion, or he makes the call for some reason."

Coralynn nodded, "That would be fucking very eerie and distinctive enough. Your right, that is a Champion ability when and if that occurs. Thank you for everything Raven. I will be watching your exploits for a long time."

Raven looked at him, "I will tell you the same thing I tell every human Champion and Grand Master. Never compare yourself to me and be the best damned human Champion you can. Work to teach the players as you are training future leaders. That includes surprising her and teaching her new things.