Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny gasps her back arching, craning her neck back as I kiss along her throat, her hands release my shoulders as I begin to claim her, slipping between us until the palms of her hands press to my chest.

"Dan," she softly whispers as she presses her hands against my chest.

Taking her wrists, I gently extract them from between our bodies, moving them, stretching them until I extend them out up above her head towards the top edge of the mattress on which our bodies entwine.

"Dan we shouldn't," Ginny offers softly again as I pin her wrists to the mattress and press myself up over her perfect slender body, looking down as her breasts roll back and forth even under the gentle impetus the thrusts of my hips provide and I spot the glisten of the platinum chain around her neck.

"Oh god Dan we shouldn't... we shouldn't," Ginny continues to offer but with no genuine protest as I continue to claim her, my dick lancing deep into her body as in contradiction to her words I feel her legs wrap right around the backs of my legs as she feels me penetrate her as deep as I possibly can.

I look down into her slightly bloodshot pale blue eyes as she looks back into mine whilst I hold myself deep within the walls of her taught little pussy.

"Be quick..." she softly offers, as her eyelids softly close, "...be quick."

In the circumstance in my heightened state of arousal I do not hesitate, repositioning my grip over her wrists as I hold her beneath me I draw myself up over Ginny's perfect body, lancing deeper into her drawing a further gasp through parted lips as my hips begin to speed. My every preference would be to draw out the moment to appreciate fully the physical and emotional sensations spurred by the moment. Something deep within me triggers not just at her request but on her pervious words.

Within moments I begin to take Ginny with an abandon, with my grip firmly held over her wrists as she gasps and writhes in pleasure with her back held arched she raises her shoulders from the mattress as she presses her crotch to mine and the hurried ferocious physicality I immediately impart.

Her breath as fast as mine in her lungs, as her neck cranes back further her breath is interspersed on little rhythmic gasps caught now somewhere between pleasure and pain.

I continue unabated, my hips jack hammering against hers as I feel her legs wrap even tighter around my waist, her thighs crushing tightly against my hips as she embraces the harshness and speed with which I fuck her.

"Daniel... Daniel..." she whispers on a dry throat, "...Daniel we... we...."

Her words barely register I concentrate only on the passion of the moment as my dick hurriedly thrusts back and forth in the slickness that builds as I stretch her gradually around me. Pressing down with my hands on her wrists her fingers ball into fists as I feel a tension within her that I use to my advantage as I feel the clench of her cunt around my dick.

Like animals we fuck wildly, I fuck wildly, I hold Ginny down to the bed as she locks her body around mine and accepts me as I fuck her with a brutality that will result in only one inevitable outcome as I claim Ginny.

"Daniel... Daniel..." Ginny continues to utter my name as my hips slap against hers under the intensity built and maintained.

"Oh my..." I gasp, "...oh fuck... Ginny... Ginny... Ginny..."

I attempt to offer her fair warning on my impending climax, too late. I feel my balls release as I fuck her, flooding my shaft, as I hold off long enough to press myself deep into Ginny as I hear her gasp loudly once more as I ravish her beneath me.

The moment I relax I let go a heavy groan in the same instant with my face contorted on the throes of my orgasm I spray a heavy deposit of ejaculate deep into her slender body.

Beneath me Ginny holds herself up off the mattress crying out in passion on feeling the final harsh deep thrust that punctuates my climax, an overly stimulated hurried sexual encounter that is over far too soon after it has begun.

Holding myself in her as she slowly relaxes her body I maintain my physical grip over her wrists as I open my eyes and slowly to focus on her. As Ginny's body breathlessly ripples beneath me I offer her a grin as her eyes open to meet mine

"You weren't wearing a..." she seems unable to finish her softly spoken realisation.

The need for protection having been lost in the intensity that had led us crashing into the bedroom not twenty minutes earlier.

"It's alright," I offer thinking of the solution to the worst-case scenario immediately. Holding off the mood killing reality of actually referencing the possibility of emergency contraception.

"Did you... did you cum?" her face contorts around a grimace, as I release her wrists and slowly press my hips down away from hers, slipping my still erect dick from the tightness of her body.

"I don't think I could have stopped myself," I honestly offer as I push myself away from her and lay across the cool sheets of the bed to her left, my chest rising and falling on exhausted breath, not overly concerned with the situation she fixates upon.

In a slow movement Ginny turns her body away from me, on turning her back to me she slowly curls herself up as her arms wrap her knees which come up to meet her chest.

"Fuck... that... that... oh fuck that makes everything..." she sorrowfully utters on words intersected by a stuttering breath of exhale, "...you came in ...oh my fucking god I let you come in me."

As she curls up on herself next to me on the bed I had no idea how to respond to reaction. I simply lay there facing the ceiling of the bedroom. Hailing a taxi from the City Centre we had arrived here a little before two in the morning, the journey only taking us ten minutes if that. On arrival I had offered Ginny a drink, and in response over the course of the next half an hour she had consumed nearly an entire bottle of an expensive Chardonnay I had chilling in the fridge. The French white consumed hastily with little to no appreciation to its taste or value.

"I need a taxi... I need you to get me a taxi" Ginny softly states, "I can't be here... not with you."

Ignoring her request, I continue to consider how the situation we find ourselves in had transpired. The additional alcohol had calmed Ginny, she had not elaborated on the explosive argument born off the back of our first kiss. I had not pressed in an effort to avoid spurring further emotions. It was Ginny who had kissed me a second time, an enthusiastic unexpected kiss that had led us to this moment, stripping one another naked as we had spilled into the bedroom. Ginny had led, Ginny had known what she was doing and had instigated, of that I was sure.

"It's her fault." Ginny sobs

"Who's fault?" I state knowing full well to who she infers.

"Tabitha's" she states "She's so manipulative... so controlling... just because she introduced me to Scott she thinks..."

Her words trail off as she seems to ball her body even tighter on itself before I enquire, "And who's Scott?"

"Her... her... best friend" Ginny clarifies "...my ...my fiancée."

Crystal clear clarity dawns upon me at the Instant remorse that wracks her mind and drives her deep regret. I roll onto my right-hand side and place a hand across her left hip as she lays curled up naked atop of the bed.

"That'll explain the ring around your neck then."

Ginny pulls away from my touch immediately, taking to her feet her hand clutches to the ring on the platinum chain.

"Her idea... Tabitha's idea... apparently Men wouldn't approach us if they'd spotted that I was... that I am... engaged."

She stands over me, unashamed or oblivious to her state of undress as I look up at her from the bed then slip my legs over the side of the bed. As I sit I turn my gaze up across her naked body, as she looks down at me with her hand release their grip over the ring and wrap across her exposed breasts.

"Have you no remorse?" Ginny offers her eyes growing wet on impending tears.

"How was I to know?" I coldly state.

"I told you..." Ginny whispers on an exasperated tone, "...I fucking told you I was unavailable."

"Yet you kissed me back... you kissed me again... you let me eat you out... you let me fuck you," my words come without thinking. "It's not entirely my fault Scott's Bride-to-be has my cum in her."

She reacts on impulse, I do not see it coming I feel the sting and the sear more in surprise more than any genuine pain as Ginny lashes out and the back of her right hand catches me just below my left eye. I am on my feet before I know it, I take a step towards her.

"I'm sorry..." Ginny pleads as a solitary tear streaks down the right-hand side of her face as she backs away from me, "...I'm sorry."

**********

Rose Callahan finger combed her dark blonde hair before scarping it back onto a loose ponytail.

Dressed in a black tight-fitting blouse coupled with figure hugging navy jeans she poured water from the freshly boiled kettle over instant coffee granules.

She knew full well she would be stopping on route to Police Head Quarters for a premium caffeine fix but in the short term the strong black coffee she made herself as she gathered together her belongings would have to suffice.

Outside her kitchen window daylight struggled to break the dark early morning clouds that hung heavy from the day before. Leaning against the breakfast bar she skimmed through the plethora of unanswered emails on the screen of her phone, skim reading headings for any subjects that caught her eye.

In the last thirty-six hours Rose Callaghan had lived and breathed the latest murder investigation she found herself heading up. The intrigue around the inability to clarify a cause of death despite any number of postmortem investigations intrigued as much as any aspect of the untimely demise of Alice Thomas. Alice or Pixie as she was commonly known around the City's more salubrious districts, was it transpired a well-known sex worker who held a residence within the Tower Blocks of the notorious Hillcliffe Estate. It would be all too easy to jump to conclusions on the motives alongside of the unknown cause of death. If Alice were associated to the underbelly of criminality that was rife amongst the residents of the Hillcliffe there could be any number of suspects or hidden persons linked to her murder.

Near the bottom of the list of emails received an overnight report flagged specifically for Rose's attention caught her eye. Opening the email on a swig of strong coffee Rose skim read and instantly memorised the details. A fellow female sex worker, Felicity Bowerman, had given uniformed Police details of the last time she had seen Pixie, the date being two nights prior to the discovery of her body. Seemingly she had taken on a client who had cruised the known red-light area for some twenty minutes or so and made advances towards Felicity and other prostitutes in respect to services that would accommodate 'kinky/specialist' services.

Rose inquisitive mind curses the lack of professionalism to either clarify or confirm what said request entailed. She made a mental note to follow up with the Officer, PC Gary Anderson, in order to discover if he had enquired further and simply failed to include such pertinent detail or whether he was simply incompetent at his job. Rose immediately suspected the latter.

Noting that an equal lack of description had been applied to the detail regarding the vehicle in question. 'A dark coloured Sports Utility style vehicle,' registration unknown, constituted very little help in a City that contained thousands of such similar sounding vehicles. At the very least she hoped closed circuit and automatic number plate recognition cameras might eventually help provide some additional and much needed detail.

Swigging back the last of her coffee Rose grabbed her car keys and her jacket and headed to her front door. The long scheduled, long time overdue, relaxing down time of a lazy laid-back Sunday would have to wait for another weekend.

Rose Callaghan had a killer to catch.

**********

Mark and Lucy Edward's walked arm in arm along the canal path, as a raft of ducks glided across the stretch of murky still water to their left-hand side.

They walked in a comfortable silence across the frosty path in the bright early morning sunshine that broke through the gloomy clouds of the storm that had brought high winds and rain to much of the day before. All around them even as they strode towards the industrial buildings of the Docklands that lay half a mile or so ahead, the early signs of spring were evident.

The pair of them both stepped aside their backs to the canal as a cyclist in a bright neon yellow jacket thanked them while passing them in the opposite direction to which they traversed.

"Mark..." Lucy gripped her partners arm as she looked idly up the embankment opposite of them into thick undergrowth "...Mark what's ...what's that?"

Mark Edwards eyeline followed the direction in which his wife pointed, the stark contrast of the silver material to the undergrowth which surrounded it made the object hideously alien to its surroundings. Prising his arm from his Lucy's grip he scrabbled up the bank, unprepared for the sight that literally lay before him.

Dressed in a short silver dress under a little black leather jacket the female torso lay on her back facing the incline he had just ascended and the tranquillity of the still waters of the canal that lay beyond.

Dirty lank platinum blonde hair obscured her face from him but the pale blue appearance of her skin, that much like her clothing was covered in traces of mud, confirmed to him without the need to encroach further that sadly she was deceased.

Around her slender neck a ring attached to a platinum chain glistened in the pale morning light.

"Don't come up here... stay down there..." Mark frantically implored his wife, his hand rising to his mouth to stifle the compelling urge to vomit.

"What... what is it Mark?" Lucy Edward's frantically enquired, knowing full well that her eyes did not deceive her, the mental image of the slander pale human leg visible through the bracken transfixed her mind. She knew immediately she had seen what she had seen from the tow path, her eyes did not deceive her.

"Call an ambulance," her husband responded stepping into her line of sight and obscuring the human body she knew full well lay amongst the overgrowth.

"No... Call the Police." She heard his words but could not focus due to the confirmation of her own sickening realisation.

The colour drained from Mark Edward's face as he stood facing his Wife, shaking his head in disbelief as tears formed in his eyes.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_2 months agoAuthor

It’s called Hook Up and is listed on my profile page - sadly the good people at Lit HQ seem to have a delay in creating and linking series based stories at present

Parts 3 and 4 dropping soon

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

keep writing, enjoy your stories!

this says chapter 2, but i don't see a chapter 1?!?

RA

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Annabel Pt. 01 Annabel gets fucked by her boyfriend's dad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kate & Todd's Erotic Adventure Girlfriend cheats on loyal boyfriend with hung roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ashleigh's Boss Takes Her Ashleigh's boss forces himself on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
My Boss' Mistress My boss has his way with me on my first business trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories