Chance Encounter Ch. 30

Story Info
Wedding night for Jean and Miguel is all about sharing.
2.5k words
3.7
7k
5

Part 30 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Only immediate family and a couple of close friends attended the wedding and reception. It wasn't meant to be so solemn, but it was also meant to send a message to Jean. She did wear white and Miguel wore a suit. From the smile on Jean's face you would never know she was being punished because she was too busy thinking about her wedding night.

Jean's mom and dad actually dropped them off at the hotel.

Lucky for them, her parents didn't come into the hotel Jean hugged her parents. Miguel hugged Mrs. Flores who definitely pressed her crotch against his. Miguel then shook his father in law's hand. Mr. Flores told him to take care of his daughter. Miguel assured him he would. While they talked, Mrs. Flores pressed into her daughter's hand the key to Miguel's cage.

She whispered to her, "He won't be needing this anymore."

Jean laughed, "At least for tonight."

With a conspirator's glean she told her mom, "I kind of like knowing he's secure. I don't feel so jealous and he's more pleasant to be around."

Her mother shook her head, but smiled at her daughter's crazy talk.

Father was in the lobby waiting for them.

Jean and Father had planned everything out. Miguel was told to go to the bar while Father and Jean got their room key, When they were done Father would come to the bar and tell Miguel he could go up.

Jean gave him an air kiss and said, "Bye sweetie."

Miguel went to the bar while Father and Jean headed to the elevator where they behaved very much like newlyweds on the ride up. Father even carried Jean across the threshold and to the bed. Jean had removed her panties before leaving her house. She had been getting wetter with each minute of the drive. Wearing white stockings with a matching garter belt, her coal black bush proudly on display with her dress lifted up, she opened her legs for Father, her vagina shiny and pink, oblong in shape and looking way too small to accommodate what was about to enter her.

He kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants and underwear and mounted Miguel's wife. He wasn't his normal patient self and in a single thrust pushed his entire cock into her taking Jean's breath away.

"Oh fuck. Give it to me Father."

And give it to her he did. She had two orgasms. Lucky for him he had a shirt on because she was clawing his back as he pushed in and out of her love canal.

She even blurted out in her ecstasy she loved him and hoped he was the one who got her pregnant.

He said, "I love you too Jean and I'm hoping the same thing. You are the perfect whore wife."

She admitted, "I am. God you make me feel so good."

Father announced his climax was approaching and asked where Jean wanted it. She said, "Inside of me Father."

His ejaculate coated the insides of her pussy. When he pulled his cock out a few minutes later its base Jean noted had a creamy white ring around it. She quipped, "That never happens with Miguel."

Father got a good chuckle out of her comment.

Jean said, "Get out of your clothes and help me get out of this dress."

"What about Miguel?" Father asked as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Jean smiled, "He can wait."

After he helped her get out of her wedding dress Father commented how he thought her breasts were amazing before proceeding to mark them with hickies. He knew Jean liked their treatment to be rough so he obliged her. Ten minutes later he was erect again and fucking Jean a second time.

Their intercourse was nice and slow. Jean marveled at how with everybody but Miguel she didn't have to pet herself while being fucked. She enjoyed her other lovers, but Father was the best. They connected on an emotional level because he understood her and she understood him, two deviants of a feather, a bull and his cuckoldress.

She heaped praise on him and he lavished her with compliments as they slowly danced their way between the sheets to the beat of his cock as it pumped in and out of her. Father knew how to mix his dicking of her up, long strokes, short strokes, fast strokes, slow strokes, circular movements, and linear. She dug her nails into his shoulders and his waist, her thighs squeezing him, her feet locked at the ankles. She even had a brief thought about her husband and how nice it would be to have him sucking her toes right then.

When they finished they had actually worked up a sweat, the sheet underneath them was soaked, and Jean's pussy and Father's cock were sore, the same kind of soreness one feels after a good workout. Her pussy filled with two loads of Father's baby makers it was time for Father to go. Jean laid in the bed and watched him dress. He bent down and gave her a kiss.

She said, "I wished you didn't have to go."

He looked at her and said, "Morning mass. Besides, it's your wedding night. And it's not like we won't see each other again. Enjoy your honeymoon. We will catch up then. I heard you will keep living with your parents until he graduates."

She smiled, "That's the plan."

Dressed, he bent down and kissed her, then sucked each of her breasts, leaving them slick with his saliva.

"Don't dry them. Something else to remind Miguel I was here."

She laughed, "Father, you are so wicked."

He winked at her, "And you love it."

Father found Miguel in the bar. He was the last customer. He was tipsy but not too inebriated. He handed Miguel the room key and said loud enough for the bartender to hear, "Go to your wife."

The bartender looked confused.

Father decided to publicly put the horns to Miguel. He looked at the bartender and offered, "A new bride. She was nervous about what to do on her wedding night so I stepped up and provided some instruction. Now she's ready."

"Oh," the bartender answered picturing the instruction he gave her. He smiled back and wondered if he might get to tap the little slut.

Miguel stood up. He seemed a bit unsteady on his feet. Father had a rather devious idea.

He took the key from Miguel and handed it to the bartender.

"You have half an hour. He could use a cup of coffee."

The bartender couldn't believe his luck, "Thanks. I will put a fresh pot on."

The instant he flipped the button to on the bartender was gone and headed to the honeymoon suite.

His erection tenting his pants he stood outside the door wondering how shocked the woman waiting on the other side was going to be when he entered the room. He wasn't ugly, just a middle aged man, tall, receding hairline, the beginnings of a pot belly, but he didn't lack confidence. It wouldn't be his first time to fuck a hotel guest, but it would be a first to do so on her wedding night.

Jean heard the door open and called out, "Miguel?"

He didn't say a word until he closed the door and walked over to the bed where Jean was laying in the nude save for her white stockings held up by a garter belt and her bridal veil.

She looked afraid he noted, "You're not Miguel," she said.

"Miguel must be your husband. The other gentleman sent me up here. Miguel had a bit too much to drink."

"Oh," she answered feeling very confused, but less afraid.

"I'm Roger," he announced as he begin unbuttoning his shirt.

It quickly dawned on Jean what was up. Miguel didn't know this, but this wasn't the first time she had been shared. Leo had shared her with his partner from his days as a rookie and Father had shared her with the two priests who also called the rectory home.

And now he was sharing her again.

Jean smiled at the wickedness of it all.

She grinned when Roger lowered his pants.

When he climbed on top of her she took hold of his manhood and guided it into her. He was she noted longer than Father, but not as thick. She liked the fact he was black because it added to the night's depravity. A bronze skinned, blue eyed Latina being fucked by a virile older black man with a big cock.

Roger told her as he entered her, "You're a nasty woman."

She laughed and said, "I don't see you complaining."

He told her she had a sweet pussy.

She told him to shut up and kiss her.

As she exchanged French kisses with a man she just met Roger and she had a nice fuck. His cock she thought was really good. She experienced a nice orgasm midway through and a real bed wetter ten minutes later. Roger had no idea Jean was pregnant, but he told her he was going to knock her up and give her a black baby.

Caught up in the moment, Jean said she hoped he would. Roger was feeling very manly and questioned Jean rather aggressively, "You love my cock don't you? I'm the best aren't I? You've never been dicked so well haven't you? You want to carry my baby don't you?"

Jean stroked his ego and told him yes, yes, yes, yes, but it was more for her benefit than his. She liked the way he pounded her pussy and told him so. Together they climbed the mountain. Her moans could be heard by anyone walking in the hallway. She told him between kisses how good his cock was making her feel.

When she orgasmed she dug her nails into his triceps. Her vagina dilated and seemed to swallow his cock whole. It was at that moment when she really craved the hard pistoning of man pole. When he added his seed to Father's previous deposits she thought how much she enjoyed it when a man climaxed inside her.

He continued thrusting until his balls were drained. When they separated and before he dressed he decided to press this pretty, nasty, young woman's buttons and had her clean his cock of their juices. Jean eagerly complied and holding his cock with one hand

she stuck out her tongue and cleaned his fleshy lollipop of their goo.

Roger's voice reminded her of Marvin Gaye and while he was saying some very vulgar things about her all she was hearing were the words to "Let's Get It On" and she got it on with his cock.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

He laughed, "I think we both are. The real question is are we done and the answer is hell no."

Jean laughed, but reminded him she was married and her husband was waiting his turn.

Roger remembered he had a pen in his shirt pocket. He sat on the bed, told Jean to place her leg in his lap. She asked, "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, just took her leg and stretched the skin with his fingers creating the perfect intimate notepad. He then wrote his name and phone number on her flesh then added "I've been blacked."

Jean liked Roger's aggressiveness. So sure of himself she thought. She asked, "How am I supposed to read it?"

"Your husband will read it. By the way, what's your name?"

"Jean".

"Pretty name. Thanks."

"You're welcome, but if you really want to thank me you'll tell my husband thank you when you see him."

"I will."

He removed her leg from his lap and got off the bed. She watched him dress. She wondered if he had been a basketball player when he was young. She liked the way he smelled and while he was much older than her she thought his body, in spite of the slight potbelly and love handles, was still nice. What she really liked though was his cock and his attitude. Big balls she thought to enter a woman's hotel room uninvited and to assume he was going to have sex with her. He was so cocky. She decided he was going to get a second or even third visit to her hotel room before the weekend ended and she couldn't wait to watch Miguel make the call.

Roger exited the hotel room leaving Jean to lay on the bed waiting for Miguel to make his appearance.

Roger returned to the bar. Miguel was halfway through his second cup of coffee. Father was gone. Roger sat down beside him. He looked at the inside of Miguel's cup leading him to comment, "I see you like your coffee black."

He was grinning from ear to ear his white teeth on display.

Miguel nodded.

"Your wife discovered tonight she likes her men black."

Miguel asked, "You were with Jean?"

Roger said, "Yep. Balls deep. She told me to thank you. Now it's your turn little man."

Miguel knew he was red in the face, the heat of his flushed face left his cheeks feeling as though they were on fire.

He fished the room key out of his shirt pocket and put it on the bar in front of Miguel.

Miguel felt the onset of a panic attack, but he wasn't going to melt down in front of this man, his bartender whom he had been very generous with his money. He thought, "I gave him some good tips and this is how he repays me."

Roger read Miguel's body language and knew he wanted to strike out. Roger understood his anger, but also thought Miguel should direct his anger at his wife, not the men she eagerly opened her legs for. He cautioned Miguel it would be foolish if he picked a fight, "Don't do it Miguel. I'd hate to lay you out, but I will."

Miguel had never felt so powerless. The older man was bigger and stronger. Besides, he knew hitting Roger wouldn't solve anything, He might get in a few good punches but he'd lose. Someone would call the police and with his luck it would be Leo who showed. Besides, Roger wasn't the villain, but Jean, and he was her accomplice. His caged penis hurt so bad.

Miguel's anger turned to resignation.

"That's better. Now go on up. You've drank enough coffee."

Miguel stood up still feeling a bit unsteady. Roger put the key open his hand.

"Here you go buddy. And again, thanks. I'm sure we will run into each other again."

Miguel nodded yes and even managed to say, "You're welcome."

As he headed to the elevator Roger washed the coffee cup and thought, "Those two are a couple of freaks. I hope that wife of his calls me. Damn, that was some good pussy."

He wondered what kind of sex they had.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers