All Comments on 'Change of Control Ch. 04'

by kaptiv8ed

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Considering switching

I typically one read femdom erotica. This series was so hot that I’m considering a lot more make Dom erotica. Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, love, love this series! I’m definitely not a fan of extreme chastity (adore the bondage scenes!) but experiencing chastity for a couple of days of mind games, definitely has that wow factor going for it. I’ve loved every chapter of this story so far and can honestly say that it deserves to be published this to a wider audience. Other Lit authors have published successfully.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hated the chastity belt. Didn't like that he lied about it, sprung it on her, she was clearly uncomfortable about it and his answer to this is "I'm not taking it off, and btw I am leaving town for 2 days". Also, WTF was the whole "if you want it off text me". Leaving her for 2 days like that without a real way out? No go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaptiv8ed@kaptiv8ed
Some ideas that have been floating in my mind for years. I have always been intrigued by the notion of writing. This is my first attempt at any formal writing and I appreciate positive feedback. Apologies upfront for slow addition to the series. I have a busy life and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES