Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leticia responded with little gasping inhalation of breath that sounded absolutely adorable to Kristy. Encouraged, she slid her hand up ever higher until she reached Leticia's bra. Her fingers slipped over the hard curve of the satin covered steel underwire to the more pleasant curve of the thinly covered flesh.

Leticia responded by bringing her hand up into Kristy' s hair and pulling them hard together. One of her legs came up to to wrap around Kristy, pulling her in even tighter still. "This is so wonderful." she sighed.

"Would you like to feel even better?" Kristy teased, breaking away and sitting halfway up, propped on her elbow.

Leticia sat up as well and bit her lower lip for an instant but then said softly, "Yeah."

Grinning like a predator about to pounce, she reached down and pulled Leticia's shirt up over her head, pausing while the girl wriggled her arms out of the sleeves. She then leaned down to plant a string of kisses along the top of the girls breasts. She felt the girl's hands return to her hair, pulling her in again as she worked her way down into the divine valley of Leticia's chest. Her own hands moved around Leticia's back and skillfully unhooked the strap of her blue satin bra. She eased her down to lay flat on her back at the same time she pushed the the silky fabric down with her chin. In almost the same motion she wrapped her lips around the dark, hard nub of Leticia nipple before the girl even realized what was happening.

At the contact of the hot, wet lips and tongue on her sensitive skin, Leticia let out a surprised gasp of pleasure. "Oh God..."

"Mmmmmm?" Kristy hummed into her flesh before releasing it with a wet pop. "So you like that?"

The spot they were lying in was back under the edge of the trees and the moon had moved a bit since they first sat down. The deepening shadows made it a bit too dark for Kristy to see the girl's blush but she was certain it was there when Leticia said shyly, "Yeah, it's nice." She paused then continued in an even softer voice, "Can I...um... can I take your shirt off too?"

"Oh, I suppose since you asked so nicely." Kristy said while leaning back. With a little roll of her shoulders she slowly pulled her own shirt up over her head, exposing her plain black cotton bra. It occurred to her that if she was now a priestess of lust she should probably invest in some sexier underwear. The plain cotton stuff may be comfortable for everyday wear but it wasn't exactly the stuff a Playboy Bunny, never mind the High Priestess of Lust, was made of.

'You're wet." Leticia said in surprise, pointing at her nipples.

In the dim light, the discolorations on the peaks of her breasts where her milk had started to leak through was just visible. The nursing pads she had put in earlier having been overwhelmed by her arousal fueled milk production. "Yeah, it happens sometimes when you're nursing." She shrugged,

Reaching around her back, she popped the four hooks on the strap and let the fabric slip away. The nighttime air was cool on her damp nipples and she felt them stiffen immediately. Looking up to Leticia she saw the younger woman's eyes wide and staring in the dim light.

Slowly, Leticia raised one hand to Kristy's breast, almost but not quite touching. "You're nursing?" the girl said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Kristy had to hold back another gasp as the level of energy and light flowing from Leticia flared brilliantly. The surge in the girls lust at finding out Kristy was lactating was both surprising and very exciting. Unable to resist, Kristy ran her hand under one of her breasts, cupping it, enjoying the new heavier fullness thanks to the changes in her body from her Goddess. She gave the mound a little squeeze and felt the familiar sensation of tingling tightness in her nipple that meant she was letting down. At the same time, she slid her free hand into Leticia's hair and guided her down. Leticia complied easily, lust flooding from her in ever stronger waves.

Kristy gasped when she felt the girls tongue tentatively brush her skin as Leticia tasted another woman's breast for the first time. Timidly at first but with gathering confidence, Leticia traced her tongue around the stiff bud of Kristy's aching nipple, circling around the crinkled skin of her areola and flicking up and over the hard summit.

Finally, Kristy felt Leticia's lips, close around her as she took her nipple in. Tender at first, just wrapping her lips around it, circling the sensitive skin with her tongue.

"Mmmm." Kristy breathed, "That's so nice. Your lips feel delightful."

As if spurred on by Kristy's words of approval, Leticia finally tried sucking on her.

Kristy shivered as she felt herself being drawn more deeply into Leticia's mouth. She savored the feel of the girls tongue, somehow both soft and firm, smooth and rough as it stroked her skin, pulling her, drawing her in while at the same time beginning to draw her milk out. Kristy felt herself letting down more with each passing second as her arousal continued to build. The tingling tightness starting in her nipples and spreading around the sides of her breasts.

Releasing her with a slurping pop, Leticia looked up in surprise, "It's sweet."

"It takes on a bit of the taste of what I've been eating. I ate a lot of fruit today so it makes it a bit sweeter." Kristy said, running her hand through Kristy's hair. "Do you like it?"

In reply, Leticia grinned and bent back down to suckle more. Eagerly pulling her back in and drawing her in harder this time, stroking the stiff skin with the flat of her tongue, trying to tease more of the sweet, white liquid from her.

"Ugh." Kristy grunted as the heat built in her core. I guess she does like it. Kristy thought. Then, without really meaning to, Kristy though No, you don't just like it, you love it. You love breasts, you love tits! Suckling another woman's breasts is a huge turn on for you. Especially if they are milking like me. Kristy gasped again as she felt the energy in her core flare in response to her mental command.

Almost instantly, Leticia's attention to Kristy's chest became more ardent, more passionate. Her sucking became harder and little moaning sounds started floating through the still night air as she became more and more aroused.

Dear Goddess, I changed her! I made her into a... a boob girl. Kristy thought as she moaned in response to the increased attention. Her own excitement quickly rising in response to both the physical and divine stimulation from Leticia's lust.

As she became more and more excited, Leticia pulled herself tighter, spreading her legs to straddle Kristy's thigh. Slowly at first but with building need, she ground herself against Kristy's thigh, driving herself higher with every passing second.

Waves of hot lust flowed from Leticia and drove Kristy ever higher as well. As the energy around her increased, Kristy found she could actually feel the energy being absorbed by her own body. The raw, animal emotion seeping down into her center, flooding her with it's hot primal need. She slid one hand under the waistband of Leticia's leggings to grip her ass while her other hand slipped between them to paw at her firm breast, twisting and rolling her small nipple with her fingers. Her lust fogged mind was just wondering what else she could use her now powers for, what else she could change about Leticia when she heard voices off through the woods somewhere on the other side of the clearing.

Leticia heard them too and she released Kristy with a start and sat up, looking off to where the voices were approaching."Someone is coming!" She hissed, covering her breasts with her hands while she looked about for her clothes.

"Ssssh. Relax." Kristy said, taking her hands. "We're way over here in the shadows. They'll never see us. It's probably just some kids."

Craning her neck, she looked out across the clearing, trying to spot who may be approaching. The moon illuminated the open clearing quite well once the eyes got used it but the surrounding woods were still very dark. After a few seconds she heard the voices again and this time spotted a glowing orange flare of light from a cigarette about a third of the way around the clearing. She was also quite sure by now that the voices were female which eased her tension slightly.

"It sounds like girls." Leticia whispered, coming to the same conclusion.

"Yeah." She pointed, "Over there."

Finally, two slender figures stumbled out of the end of the path and into the clearing. She and Leticia were correct, it was two women. More like girls Kristy corrected, seeing that both appeared to be high school or maybe college age. Both were fairly slim and dressed in tight jeans and shirts. One wore her hair up in a high pony tail while the other had her hair flowing loose.

"Oh shit. It's Sara and Elizabeth!" Leticia hissed.

"You know them?" Kristy asked, wondering what the problem was.

"Yeah, they are, or rather were, in my high school class." Leticia said, looking again for her shirt. "We should go. I don't want them to seem me here like this."

"Like what?" Kristy asked, feeling a little put out.

"Naked in the park!" Leticia hissed. "They are both miss little goodie-goodie. If they saw me doing this I'd never live it down..."

As Leticia was speaking, Kristy caught a whiff of something and turned back to the intruders. They had sat down in the grass and were both giggling and laughing as they handed the cigarette back and forth. No, not a cigarette, Kristy realized. "Apparently they aren't all that goodie-goodie." Kristy said with a smirk.

"What? What do you..." Leticia started and then stopped, sniffed the air for a second before saying slowly, "Is that weed?"

"Looks like even the goodie-goodie kids smoke weed now."

"What thee fuck? Sara was president of the student anti-drug council. Are you kidding me?"

"I don't know, but it sound like they are enjoying themselves." Kristy said, indicating the almost constant giggling from the girls. "Sounds like they both at the type that gets silly when they get high."

"Too bad they had to show up now." Leticia said with a growl. "I was rather enjoying myself without them here."

An idea popped into Kristy's mind and she felt her own lust flare in response. Would it work? She thought to herself. She supposed there was only one way to find out. Keeping her voice casual, she said, "Maybe they came up here to enjoy themselves as well?"

Leticia looked at her, "You mean what... like we were... uh, well, like we were doing? Uh... together?" She shook her head. "No, they are both totally straight, trust me. They both have boyfriends."

"I bet you're wrong." Kristy said, trying to keep her casual voice.

"No way." Leticia whispered. "They're totally straight. No chance."

"Bet?"

"You're on. What do I win when I'm right?"

"A weekend in the mountains with me and I'm paying." Kristy replied.

"And what do you win? Not that you're going to." Letica whispered.

"We both get naked and sit here and watch them while you suck on me again." Kristy said in a breathy whisper.

Letica gasped in surprise and Kristy had to control her own moan as a shockwave of heat surged out of the smaller woman.

"That's so fucking pervy." Letica breathed, turning to look across the clearing. "But it's pretty fucking hot too. Ok, you're on."

Across the clearing the laughing and giggling continued on unabated. The flare from the joint was gone so they must have burned it down by now. Leticia had turned over, propped on her elbows, bare breasts hanging just above the grass as she watched across the field. Unable to resist, Kristy got up and climbed over the prone woman, straddling her ass. Leticia was just about to ask what she was doing when Kristy snaked her hands around and gripped both of her breasts. Using her thumb and forefingers, she gave both of Leticia's nipples a firm, rolling squeeze.

Leticia let out a little startled cry that turned to a long, low moan and Kristy's fingers continued to work.

Feeling the power simmering in her core, Kristy thought about the two young women just a few dozen feet away, trying to picture them in her mind. "What do they look like?" She asked Leticia. "Are they cute?"

"Yeah."Leticia gasped out. "They are both on the track team. Super fit and really hot."

"Good." Kristy said thickly as she focused her thoughts. Feeling the heat in her core flare in response, she pushed her thoughts at the women across the clearing.You are hot for each other. You desperately want each other. Her sex clenched and she shuddered as energy surged in her core.

Across the clearing the giggling stopped and Kristy could see the girls looking at each other in the silver light. One of them, the one with the ponytail, reached out to push her friends long hair back, hooking it behind her ear. They said something that Kristy couldn't make out then they leaned in close and kissed.

Lust, hot and sharp began to fill the clearing. Kristy noted again as she drank the energy in that it felt different than Leticia's lust or even the waitress earlier that night.

"Oh my God... they are kissing." Leticia said,her voice practically hoarse with her excitement. "They are actually fucking kissing. You're..." She moaned as Kristy gave her nipples another twist, "You're... right you... bitch. How did... ugh... did you... know?" She moaned again.

Across the clearing things were moving along quickly, no doubt due to Kristy's divine influence. Sara and Elizabeth were pawing at each other while locked in a furious embrace. The somehow managed to pull their tops and bras off while hardly breaking their kiss or ever losing contact. A few minutes later both women were totally naked and their own moaning was getting louder and more frantic.

The lust in the air was getting thick enough to drink as Kristy leaned down to Leticia and licked her ear. "You know what this means, right?"

"Oh yes." She moaned. "Please... I need you."

Sliding down to straddle Leticia's legs, Kristy slid her new lover's leggings and panties smoothly down over her curvy hips and thighs. "Dear Goddess, your ass is gorgeous." Kristy said as she kissed Leticia's ass while slipping her pants the rest of the way down. With one leg, she forced Leticia's knees apart, spreading her thighs and opening her up.

"Oooh." Leticia groaned at the feel of the cool air on her suddenly exposed pussy.

Reaching back up to fondle Leticia's breast with one hand, Kristy trailed her other hand down in slow, lazy circles over that gorgeous ass, down between the shapely thighs and finally to the girls hot, wet center. At the fist contact between Kristy's fingers and Leticia's soaking wet sex, the girl let out a strangled cry that quickly turned to a series of long, low moans as she slipped her fingers up and down through the velvety outer folds.

"Ungh... unh... oh..." Leticia mumbled incoherently with every touch.

Thinking that Leticia's vocalizations might get too loud very soon, Kristy formed another thought in her mind and sent it across the clearing. You won't care about anyone else for the next few hours. You won't care what anyone else sees or does. You won't even notice anyone else but your partner.

In reality, the command was probably unnecessary. Across the clearing, the other girls were continuing to kiss frantically, their legs interlaced, pussies touching, grinding together. Their own loud moans and cries easily masking the small, relatively restrained noises that Leticia was making so far. By the feel of the energy pouring out from the two women and the rapidly brightening glow of their auras, Kristy guessed they were already both approaching their first climax. She doubted anything short of a tornado ripping through the clearing would get their attention.

Returning her attention to her own partner for the evening, Kristy ran her tongue over Leticia's ear before whispering, "Sounds like they are having fun." She ran her tongue along the sensitive skin behind her ear before she wrapped her lips around lobe and sucking on it. At the same time, she slipped first one, then a second finger up inside Leticia's soaking wet sex.

Leticia let out a sharp cry of pleasure at the intimate invasion but Kristy quickly clapped a hand over her mouth to muffle the noise although it wasn't really necessary. Kristy used the motion as an excuse to turn Leticia's head up, forcing her to look across the clearing to the shadowed forms of Sara and Elizabeth. "Who do you think will come first? Sara or Elizabeth?" She whispered in Leticia's ear.

Leticia's only answer was a little gasping cry as her body bucked under Kristy't touch.

Leaning down to lick Leticia's ear, Kristy eased the hand covering her mouth and said "I bet they come together. Think I'm right?"

Across the clearing, the two women were moaning and crying out almost continually. Searing hot waves of rapture were pouring off the women, flooding the whole clearing with lust that Kristy's body continued to greedily take in.

"Yeah... together... so hot..." Leticia moaned, her own eyes now locked on the show just a short distance away.

Kristy felt her own core trembling in response to the show across the clearing, the lust pouring into her and feel of the woman under her. She knew that as soon as any other woman in the clearing went into rapture she would likely follow whether she wanted to or not at that moment.

Beneath her, Leticia let out another cry, her entire body glowing blue in Kristy's eyes. She asked in a voice thick with passion, "Oh God... are they... they... going to..."

"Any second now I think." Kristy whispered. "They're really going at it. Look at them grind their cunts together." Kristy said harshly, hardly believing her own crude words. She couldn't recall if she had ever said that word out loud before and if she had, it certainly hadn't been in circumstances like this!

"I... Kristy I... I'm... ungh!" Leticia cried out as her body convulsed and shuddered.

A wave of searing passion, hot and sweet, slammed into Kristy as Leticia came. Kristy cried out in sympathy as she allowed herself to finally go over the edge as well. She felt wetness gush from her sex as she convulsed in a powerful series of spasms that shook her entire body. The fingers she had buried inside Leticia were crushed with almost bruising intensity as the girls strong muscles clamped down hard with the power of her orgasm.

Moments later, tidal wave of energy inundated the clearing as the other girls came together with loud cries of bliss. She looked over to see their forms, glowing a fierce blue, frantically grinding their mounts together, legs intertwined, clinging to each each other desperately as they shared their pleasure. Kristy moaned again as the sharp tang of their lust was drawn into her center, a carnal sacrifice for her heathen goddess.

As her passion slowly receded, Kristy flopped onto the soft grass beside the still moaning Leticia and closed her eyes, savoring both her own afterglow and the energy that was still seeping through the night air from those around her. After some time, she wasn't really sure how much, she felt Leticia stirring beside her. A warm arm slid over her belly and pulled her close as lips, firm and tender, took in her nipple and began suckling the milk from her once again. She hummed with pleasure. "Mmmmm...that's nice."

By way of response, Leticia moved her hand to Kristy's other nipple and began to tease and pull the tender skin using slow steady pulls, mimicking her tongues movements. Almost immediately, fine streams of white liquid began spurting, arching through the cool air and raining back on both of them.

1...456789