Chapt 10 - New Life and Kidnapping

Story Info
A woman organizes her own kidnapping and gangbang.
3.2k words
4.29
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon returning home, I had to find new accommodation and return to everyday life. Unfortunately, I decided to leave the military due to an injury and finding new employment was challenging. Over the next few months, I worked in security to protect essential visitors at music concerts and nightclubs. It was tedious work, paid well, and provided numerous opportunities to meet women. Unfortunately, not all opportunities to meet women went well. On one occasion, I was the team leader and called to remove a drunk girl from the toilets in a nightclub. At the time, no female staff were available, so we cleared the toilets and went to find the young lady. I found her in a stall, almost naked, with her short skirt and the top pulled down. It was like she was wearing a belt. Other girls had said she was gangbanging a group of guys in the toilet. When I approached her, she asked if I wanted my turn.

I pulled her to her feet, covered her the best I could and carried her out to find a taxi. But, unfortunately, being drunk, half-dressed, and she was unable to tell us where she lived, they would not take her. So I clocked off, bundled her into my car, and took her to my place. She was very drunk, so I stripped her and took the opportunity to admire her sexy body. I carried her into the warm shower and, with plenty of soap and shampoo, washed her all over. I admit I took my time holding her in my arms, washed and caressed her small firm breasts and the lips and crevices of her vagina. She made little noises and realised she was enjoying the experience. I dried her and laid her in my bed. I admired her one last time as she lay naked before pulling the covers over her. That night I slept on the couch.

The following day as I was making breakfast, she came out dressed in one of my shirts. She was short and of a delicate build, so my shirt looked like her robe. She sat down, we shared a coffee, and I explained what happened last night. She was a little embarrassed, and I told her I did not witness the gangbang, but she admitted it was her idea. She wished she had not drunk so much and found a more comfortable location. After breakfast, I gave her back the clean clothes I had washed and dried that night, apologising that I had not recovered her underwear.

She dressed and looked very sexy, and as she walked out of the bedroom lifted her skirt and flashed her naked pussy. I drove her home, and she said she hoped her parents would not be home.

Another night, I was providing security at a high-profile party when a young lady approached me and asked if I was interested in another job. She explained she ran party nights and thought about my height and build. I would make a great stripper. Making extra money was appealing, and I was comfortable removing my clothes. She organised a time and place for me to discuss the opportunity later.

Two weeks later, I visited an address. It was a dance studio that looked like a warehouse. Several girls and guys were learning to dance, and pole dancing appeared popular. The young lady met me and led me upstairs, where she sat down behind a desk. She asked a few questions, leaned back, and asked me to remove my clothes. I must have looked surprised when she asked if I was shy. I stood up and removed my shoes, t-shirt and long trousers. I never wear underwear, so I stood there naked.

She stood up and walked up to me as I stood there waiting for a comment, but she just walked up and ran her hands over my chest. Then, she slowly walked around me, her face close to mine. She was very sexy, and the effect was making me hard. Finally, she stood behind me and leaned around, clasping my semi-erect cock and saying this is a weapon. You will be very popular.

Standing behind me, she kept stroking me as I got harder, she leaned in close, and I could feel her breasts and the warmth of her skin on my back. Then, whispering, she wanted to know if I could shoot and if it was a big load. I ran my right hand behind me and could feel the top of her mound through her skirt, and I traced a path down as she pushed against me. Finally, my fingers were between her legs, and I pressed into her, looking for her clit, and the softness of her labia. I could feel my arousal grow and the building pressure. I knew I would be dribbling pre-cum. Finally, she looked down and said, "Oh my, horny are we, big boy", wiping my tip with her fingers, then taking her fingers and licking them with a sexy smile.

She then walked away, saying maybe another time, but she was impressed and could find me as many gigs as I wanted. She suggested I learn to move to music but promised once I was naked, the girls would not care anymore.

Over the following months, I performed at a few hen nights and birthday parties. It was a lot of fun, with many flirting women taking my number and promising to call. Then I received a call from a lady to perform a special request. She asked if we could meet for coffee and describe what she had in mind.

We met at a coffee shop, and I was seated waiting when a tall, long hair brunette approached me with a natural hourglass figure and shapely bottom and large firm breasts, and with terrific dark brown eyes and a beautiful appearance. We shared a coffee explaining our meeting at a hens night, where I gave her my number. From my manner and physical appearance, she guessed I was ex-defence and felt I would be able to help her.

As she introduced herself, Alice was a single mom with teenage children and a controlling boyfriend. She described him as trying to play the tough man, lousy in bed, and isolating her from family and friends. In addition, he would downplay any suggestions regarding experimenting in bed, making her feel disgusting and cheap. Finally, she shared that she wanted to organise her kidnapping with her boyfriend, and with him tied to a chair, she would be tied up gangbang by a group of guys. When I asked how many, she said five or six, and I want one to be about my son's age, around nineteen and an older guy like my dad, around sixty.

Finally, I asked if there was anything she didn't like, and she said she was not into anything illegal. So, of course, my first thought was kidnapping is unlawful. Over the next month, I talked to a few mates to determine who would be interested and finally found eight guys that thought it would be fun. So I contacted Alice and told her we were ready if she wanted to go through with it. She said she wanted to teach him a lesson.

Then one night, I was hanging out with some of the guys who worked as strippers, and I was talking to young Grace. Grace was around 5'2" with a petite athletic body, small breasts, and a shaved pussy. She was the most popular as she looked much younger. Grace also had a cruel streak, making me think. When I explained what we were going to do, her eyes lit up, and with a huge smile, she said she was in.

Alice organised for her and her boyfriend to go out for dinner at a restaurant, and we would grab them there. We hired two black vans and a swingers venue with a great location two carry out her plan. Grace and the guys would wear black balaclavas to help this look real. For the rest, we would play it by ear. We were all nervous about the plan, but Alice reassured me that this was what she wanted, and not to play nice, make it real.

The night arrived, and five guys travelled in one van, and Grace and I, with the other three guys, travelled in mine. We found her car and waited. Finally, around 11:30, they came out, and fortunately, no one was around. Two guys in the other car came up behind them as I approached from the front. One guy grabbed him, placed a hood over his head, and warned him not to make a sound. I held my hand over her mouth and told her to do the same. We were forceful and carried this out just as we had trained. It was over in a few minutes.

Grace drove Alice's car to the destination as we tied their hands and feet and told them to remain silent. Alice was asking her boyfriend to do something and asking what we wanted. She was acting like a frightened woman and demanding we let her go. It was a 15-minute drive to the vacant swingers venue, and we parked undercover and led them to a room. This room was essentially a BDSM room with a central rope hanging down, a swinging chair, a bench, and two chairs fixed to the floor with arms. There were whips, crops, toys and everything you would expect to find.

We tied them both two the chairs and removed the hoods. When we did, I said this is the wrong person. She is not the chick we were supposed to grab. So we pretended we were disappointed and confused until one of the guys said, let's have some fun with her. All the guys agreed as Alice and her boyfriend protested. Finally, one of the guys came up and grabbed a hand full of her breast and squeezed her. She yelled and squirmed not to touch her. He sat there silent.

He grabbed her by the face and kissed her on the mouth as he tried to run his hand up her skirt. I ordered the guys to take her and secure her with her hands above her head in the centre of the room. I then told them to remove their masks. It was a dangerous move but necessary to see older and younger guys in the team. Grace walked up to Alice's boyfriend. He was confused as she looked so young. She started to unbutton his shirt, saying she wanted some fun too. He was protesting, trying free his hands, as the guys removed Alice's skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. She stood there with her hand tied above her head, her blouse open, and her large breasts confined inside a lacy red bra. Her matching red G-String barely covered shaved pussy, and in high heels, her skirt crumpled around her ankles. It was a sexy sight.

The guy started caressing her breast and pinching her nipples as one guy reached down and placed his hand inside her panties. With that, she raised her feet and tried to kick him away. As she kicked and threw herself around, I grabbed a whip and struck her across the lower back and arse. Telling her she fought like she would get more and whipping her again. She gave out a yelp and glared at me. I gave her a knowing smile. Keeping it real, I thought.

The guys then moved in and removed her top and bra with a sharp knife. They explored her body; there were hands all over her. They held her and kissed her. One hand held her breast as another teased or sucked a nipple. They had their hands inside her G-String, bragged she was wet and enjoying it as another fingered her arse. She started to squirm again, and I slapped the whip against the floor as a warning. The guy then continued lifting her leg, and I knew as she gasped one guy had fingers in her cunt, and the other up her arse.

Alice's boyfriend was still fighting as Grace had the guys remove his shirt and trousers. He sat there in his underwear and socks. Grace grabbed a riding crop, pocked at his crutch, and said that this guy likes her getting roughed up. He has a horn. She slowly unzipped her top and revealed she was not wearing a bra. Leaning over, she said, "Don't you want to see a girl's tits". She looked him in the eye and asked if he had a daughter, and he said he did. She removed her top and thrust her small firm breasts at his face. Look like your daughter, do I? as she looked at his erection. I see she turns you on as well. I knew Grace was cruel, but this was awesome.

Naked guys now surrounded Alice, and their erections rubbed against her legs, between the cheeks of her arse. One guy on each side of her lifted her as another tried to fuck her. They were reaching around her, masturbating her clit, and exploring her pussy. All she could do was hang there and moan. Finally, they put her down, and one of the guys was on his knees and placed his mouth on her pussy. Whatever he was doing was now making her moan louder. Her boyfriend was sitting there, not saying a word. As the guys lowered her and led her to the swinging chair, they strapped her feet and hands. Lowering her to the correct height, one guy said who wanted to go first. Alice begged them not to do it as she looked at her boyfriend for help.

The first guy positioned himself between her thighs and, taking his cock slid in with one stroke making her groan. "She is fucking wet", he said. Next, two other guys pushed their cocks into her face, one holding her face as she started to suck him. The first guy fucking her didn't take long as another took his place, the stream of cum lubricating him as he drove his cock home deep into her pussy. Finally, another guy started to come, and she sucked harder as she tried to swallow his cum, as another guy covered her cheek with his cum. As the third guy entered her, she asked for guys to fuck her and fuck her hard. As she said this, she looked at her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was naked, and Grace was stroking his cock. Grace was teasing him that it was like a daughter stroking his cock while mommy got fucked, and he liked it. As she was doing this, the older guy started to rub his cock against Alice's open wet pussy lips. Look, says Grace, she is being fucked by someone her dad's age. At the same time, Alice was beckoning him on. "Oh god, yes, I want this".

He was fucking her hard as she arched her back to take him deep inside her, and they both came quickly. I moved in, held Alice by her hips, and pulled her towards me. My thick cock slid in deep, soaked in semen and her juices. The heat inside her was intense as she had come several times. I just stood there and fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel her hard ovaries when I went deep each time she groaned. The site of guys jacking off over her breasts and face as I smeared it over her nipples and squeezed her ample breasts. I gathered semen on my fingers, and she sucked my fingers as I fucked her. I could feel the pressure at the base of my cock, and the heat of pre-cum leaking from my cock. I wanted to come deep into her and flood her once more. The pool of semen at my feet was about to get a whole lot bigger. I thrust, and she looked me in the eyes "fuck me, oh please don't stop", as I felt my cock explode in her. I jolted several times as I came, leaving me light-headed.

I stepped back, untied her, and ordered her to climb onto one of the guys lying on the floor. Mount him, I said. She rose and lowered herself onto him. Positioned so her boyfriend could see the cock inside her, she slowly started to fuck him, and then I told one of the other guys to fuck her in the arse. She glared at me, and I waved the whip at her, bringing it down across her arse. The sensation forced her down on the guy, and as she raised her arse, I hit her again. This time she put her arse in the air. I grabbed a heap of lub and worked it into her arse. She was tight but was starting to relax, so the guy came up and started to put his cock in her arse.

In a few minutes, she was fucking both guys, her head down as they worked her to an orgasm. But then, all she could say was, "Oh fuck". as they pounded her.

The boyfriend was sitting there. Grace was teasing him, exposing her tight, shaved pussy and wiping her juices over his face. Grace was very aroused, and she walked over to Alice and bought her pussy near her face. Then she lowered herself onto the guy's face who was lying down and started grinding on his tongue. Alice came, as did the guys fucking her, and her boyfriend could see semen smeared around her pussy and arse.

She then turned around and walked over to her boyfriend, still tied to the chair. She bent over, bought her face to his, and kissed me with an open mouth, her tongue with his. "Taste that semen, Greg," she said, "I love guys coming in my mouth". Then she ran her fingers through her pussy lips, her fingers deep inside. Then she bought her fingers up and wiped them around his face. She told him it was cum from her pussy, and told him, "I loved being fucked". She then turned to the youngest guy and said, "Come and fuck me". She turned back to Greg as he entered her. She sighed and rolled her eyes back in her head, and said, "Greg, I organised this party, and this guy fucking me" She stopped and enjoyed being fucked, biting her lower lip before continuing."This guy is my son's age, and I love the idea of having sex with my son's friends, that guy over there" pointing to the older guy "That guy is my dad's age, and I love the idea of fucking his friends". You are so controlling and degrading, and you will miss out on when I have sex after tonight. You did nothing to protect me, and you are not the tough man you thought you were."

She looked him in the eye as she fucked her young lover, starting to come. Finally, she leaned against him and came with loud groans begging for him not to stop.

We untied Greg and called him a taxi, and he left, not saying a word. Some of the guys went as well. Alice climbed back into the swinging chair and said I would like more of this, please. The remaining guys and I spent the next couple of hours fucking Alice and Grace several times.