Chapter 02.4 - Lot #777

Story Info
Susa trades her ass for more freedom with the cops.
3.1k words
4.83
5.2k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

Immediately after the Stine Street Accident, Max took his car to the nearest parking lot. To his surprise, his bottle of Tainted Chocolate was still warm to the touch, like it was fresh. He uncorked the bottle, its smell overpowering his senses. Max heard knocking on the divider between Susa and him, along with a yell, "Hey! Officer!" He opened the hatch between them just as she went for another head butt to the metal. When she went to press her face to the exposed entrance, only her nose to lower chin could come through; Susa's mouth was open as wide as possible with every word, "H-Hey! Come on; I cannot smell Chocolate without getting that itch!"

Once she was done, Susa kept her mouth open and wiggled her tongue at him impatiently. Everything was nearly normal outside the puddle of oddly thick and sweet-smelling drool her tongue bathed in. She lacked a uvula or tonsils, with every inch of her mouth covered in the strangest nubs that made his skin crawl. He poured enough on her tongue that it threatened to overfill before she closed her mouth. How she moaned and shivered at the taste made him put the Chocolate to his lips. Maxwell noticed the rich smell again, which made his stomach growl. There was only the faintest trace of crude oil, but the overwhelming scent of Chocolate blended perfectly. Upon closer inspection, the thick syrupy chocolate-like substance even had tiny chocolate shreds swimming beneath the surface, "By Demetrius taint! That is some good shit you got there. Don't drink it all!"

Had she not sounded so alarmed, he would have polished off the entire oversized vial. Instead, stopping with his mouthful, leaving about half overall, and was immediately frozen by the taste. Max was not a chocolatier, but it was not mere melted Chocolate. The sweetness was all-natural, so the slightly off-putting bitter aftertaste only made him want more. Susa's voice brought him back while he enjoyed the tingling buzz that followed him after swallowing it, "Hey! Officer! Finally! Listen, if you can just let me in the passenger seat, I'll tell you more about 430 Wendig Court! Please! Please--"

Shutting the hatch did nothing to stop her repeated begging. Something told Maxwell that her sudden talkative mood was caused by him giving her Tainted Chocolate. Her pleas did not die down until he went out and opened the back passenger side door. Susa scooted to the opposite end from where he opened the door before abruptly going silent. Making a gesture with his hands, he left the door open for her and cracked the front passenger door. This was all Stone did before heading back to his side, as the sound of closing doors from the handcuffed women didn't surprise him.

Max had just enough time to secure the tall vial of Tainted Chocolate before she opened the door with her feet. After an effortless display of flexibility, she sat on her bare ass on his brand-new leather seat. He closed the door behind her as Susa began to relax visibly. Casually, she raised her knees to her chest and made several movements that should have dislocated three of her joints. Susa had her handcuffed hands now in front of her. On top of their high pain tolerance, they were renowned for their inhuman flexibility, "So... Who made that for you? I know a lot of Toters, so I may know them?"

He was on the fence about telling Susanne about Mariyah. Max decides against it, "What does it matter, you little coco addict?! What do you know about Titus Armstrong?"

At first, his words shocked him, but once he was done, she spoke to him in a condescending yet concerned tone, "Wait. How long have you been doing Coco? Calm down. There is no harm in talking to me about this. No one will believe anything I tell them anyways versus the word of a cop."

Then, he started to understand that he knew nothing about this substance and was casually drinking it, "Not long, started today, actually."

"Well, come out with it. No one just casually starts drinking Coco; give me the details." Then, using assumed names, he told Susa a rough retelling of his first Tainted experience and how he got his first taste. Susa was attentive and unphased even when the story got to its raunchier parts. At first, her eyes were constantly darting towards the vial he was holding. Once he finished, Susa's eyes remained on his, only replying, "Well, in that case, finish it then. She obviously made it in mind for you."

He was expecting more, but his stomach started to ache, holding the vial in his hands. It was strange to sip the rest down with Susa's unblinking gaze watching him the entire time. His mind went blank after the first gulp. Somehow between that moment and when he was putting the last sip in his mouth, Susa had leaned forward to whisper softly in his ear, "You look so hot swallowing all that spunk." Max's first reaction was to put down the glass, but Susa's lips interrupted his train of thought.

If Chocolate was a natural aphrodisiac, Tainted Chocolate was an extreme variant. It was not until Susa's lips met his that he was aware of the side effects. He was sure he would have moved away from Susa's nubby, flexible tongue if he was not under its influence. Instead, there was something about how tongue tickled every inch of his mouth that made him press his lips back to hers hotly. Susa's tongue was doing all the work with how it invaded past his lips to bring his tongue inside her mouth. Stone's body violently shuddered as uncontrollable moans erupted from him. Once she felt this, her response was to only deepen the kiss and wrap her fingers around his chin to keep him still. The second most inhumane thing he felt outside Mariyah's was inside Susa's mouth. The only way his tongue was coming out of the trap that was her mouth was only when she decided. Thankfully, it was just as he needed to breathe. A trail of dark-tinged saliva connected their lips as they both moved away, panting; Susa managed to get out, "Name?" 

"Just call me Max, and never mention that again." He wiped the drool off his chin before attempting to shake the fog from his head. Susa raised an invisible brow, "Oh, your wife works at the M.H.P.D.?" She was shamelessly sliming his passenger seat while this happened.

"No?" It was her smug reaction that made him realize his slip-up. Max groaned as that, more than anything, brought him back to reality, "Come on, get out." She was about to open her mouth when Max stepped out of the car and slammed his door. Silently praying, he didn't catch anything when he opened the passenger door for her to get out. Susa stepped out of the car with a swagger in her step. An air of confidence about her when she stepped up to press her thinly covered chest to his. Feeling her stiff nipples through their clothes, Susa's voice seductively low, "So what is the big deal, Officer? You know what they say about Pests, right? Maybe I could cut you a deal, Cocoboy?"

Outside of their flexibility and nonhuman pain tolerance, their race was assumed to be the biggest of whores. It was either their permissive culture that lacked clothes or how happenstance made it that most people in the adult industry in Muruya were Pests.

Their snogging session left him packing a chub that put his wife to shame, making his choice tricky, "What do you have to lose? You already cheated on your wife, and I know you need to make more arrests...." Her voice trailed off when her cuffed hands cupped the steadily growing bulge in his pants.

It took a surprising amount of willpower to grab the relatively defenceless Pest and turn her away from him. However, she did not let up, sticking to him like glue, pressing her bareback to his chest, "Fine. Fuck it. I am rocking a pretty nice sugar buzz right now, so how about I give you a little sample for free, and then we can talk? Look like you haven't slept with a Pest before seeing that cute resistance of yours." Her question ended with practised movements of her hips as she ground her ass against his bulge. Rolling her hips in circles, up and down his tent, and side to side in exotic motions, his cock never getting the same treatment twice. All the while starting to breathe heavily and sticking to him, which distracted him perfectly. He was unaware of how she used those moments to shift her legs in her cuffs at impossible angles to move her hands behind her back.

Max stood his ground but was caught off guard and soon figured out why. Without getting her hands out of the cuffs, Susa manages to unbutton his jeans. Then, letting him feel the heat of her body with his raw cock, "Listen, Maxie, you're not my first cop, nor are you the first husband I ever met. I know how to deal with both." By the time Max thought of moving away, she had already held him firmly by the shaft, shushing him before leaning her head back to look up at him. His still-hardening member guided gently between her hairless, firm inner thighs. What sealed the deal for him was seeing her open her mouth to let her nub-covered tongue out, waggling it at him while speaking with uncanny clarity, "See? This is not cheating; now give me some more sugar, Maxie-boo."

He was not even surprised by how much she could twist her neck to meet his lips. Her inner thigh pressure was tight enough to allow him to push his hips forward. Susa rocked her hips against him while standing on her tiptoes to deepen the tonguing she was doing to his throat. Max instantly fell in love with the sensation of her tongue scraping the inside of his windpipe. She finally let up on her aggressive kiss when she felt one of his hands snake up her sports bra while the other effortlessly lifted her. Fondling, her breast perfectly fit in his palms while sliding her hips to the base of his length. His blood-engorged head repeatedly flicked across her multi-nubbed clit. A hiss filled the air after she whipped her head away from him to look downward, "Damn... Be careful with that tool of yours! A little excited, huh?!"

Stone ignored her but gave her exactly what she wanted as he ground his throbbing length across her bare mound. Susa only gave him sharp hisses in response, "I hate teasing!" Since her constructive criticism was not a 'stop' or 'no', he continued. Every thrust quaked her body and breast in his hand. Pinching and tugging on her erect nipples while she slowly became butter in his hands. The wetter she got his veiny pole, the closer he got while her cuffed hands feebly attempted to slow his advances. Something that she did surprisingly broke his resistance was seeing her reach an orgasm. It was the only time that Max fully saw her tongue. That more than her twitching or high-pitched moans did it for him. Susa's tongue tip could almost reach the top of her sports bra. Now that she had successfully stroked his curiosity, he had to taste what she felt like.

Maxwell used her dazed state to lift her and line the swollen head of his cock to the nubbed entrance, attempting to plunge himself into her. However, Susa once again surprises him by dropping her hips with an inhuman amount of strength while still not getting him all the way inside. Maxwell's grip weakened as the assault on his senses left him barely able to stand.

"Haha, I knew you were a Pest virgin. Look at you putting my husband to shame...." She was trying to compose herself, but from squirming off the lightly nubbed walls on his meat, Susa was close again. Stone tip hitting something soft yet firm before even entering halfway inside her as Susa's tightness was overwhelming. Stunning him as Susanna aggressively rocked her hips on his length to drive him deeper and deeper into her sinfully molten depths. Every inch only gave way to numerous more nubs of different sizes that felt untouched for years. Her words only confirmed as much, "By the gods, Officer, there is no need to use such force!"

Susanna sounded like his wife, which made him finally grab her by the hips and sink himself in her. Immediately he was worried at feeling her walls glue to him and move around him in waves. The head of his shaft was surrounded by suckling bumps that vibrated around him the second he started to climax. This all made his orgasm feel like it was dangerously long, which caused him to attempt to pull out of her hastily. Susa fought back and won, which left Stone dried and soft once he pulled out of her.

Befuddled, Maxie watches the obscene aftermath of Susa cupping her hands over her gaping snatch, an indescribable sound filling his ears. Half of the sound was a cross between someone punching jello and throwing up salt water. The result was all of his spunk, nearly overflowing her cupped palms. Stone splooge is a noticeable shade darker than usual. Susa casually and happily bounces to face him to again display body fluidity to switch her hands back in front of her without spilling a drop. Lust replaced confusion at seeing her drink his essence with the same vigour as if it were Chocolate. She wriggled her clean hands and showed him the inside of her mouth as she spoke, "See, and now there is no D.N.A., Officer!"

'I like this one more than the cow you got at home, Champ!'

"You, stop talking, and you, shut up and get into the car."

"Rude", Was the only word she could get out before Max had her back in the backseat and behind a locked door. He fixed himself up before stepping back into the car and pressing the talk button on the car radio. Max did not even consider how public the line was when he said, "Car G-25 here, calling in for support." There was a brief pause before he heard Mariyah's voice on the line, "Yo, it's M to the M. What is going on, Boss?"

"So I found the 'chocolate' that you left me. Mind telling me more about it later, Dear, because I just finished all of it?"

"What!? Wow.... O-Okay, so we are just jumping into this. So you had all of it? It was supposed to last for two days. Like the way, I taste, huh?"

They both laughed, "I very much do, but is there something else I should know about it?"

After a fit of nervous giggling, it seemed like she was processing his question, "I have humans on my Dad's side of the family. It might be a little addictive, but it is very nutritious! Treat it like a protein shake, and you will notice the results. I saw you sneaking peeks at my guns. You seem like you go to the gym, too, judging from those pythons you've been smuggling yourself."

"Five days a week. Alright. I'll give the diet a try. Remember what I told you about my... anonymous tipper earlier? She told me that Titus Armstrong is at 430 Wendig Court. Titus and his little crew are exactly the amount of arrest I need. Think you could help?"

There was a shuffling sound like she was doing something in the background. The silence lay heavy in the air before her cheerful tone rang out, "Of course! I'll get a few top '+' guys to look out for them and fill out a warrant. Around your second shift, you and I will raid them, plus it would be a good time for me to bring you some more... Chocolate. Try to eat light! Let's keep this off of company lines next time, 'kay? I'll text you!"

Their radio chat ended in a click and was followed by a text that made him aware of the obvious:

Jeez, u pvt, tlkn abt dat on a comms, dya kno how many of my Tainted m473z heard wha u sed?! btr xpect some looks frm girls wn u come n2 da office.

Stone had the perfect reply in mind but felt the phone smacked out of his hand. Wincing as his cellular bounced on the floor alone with tiny droplets of blood from the sharp nails of his unknown attacker. Max would give whoever did this half of his mind when he saw Heifer sitting in the passenger seat next to him. White and black-tinged tears coming from their respective eyes as seeing her wipe them with her thin arms deeply saddened him. Tiredness got to him as the Officer tried to speak to her for the first time, "H-Hey, what's wrong?"

Her ears and countless tails all stiffen at once, hearing him speak. Heifer's expression turned into an unbridled rage as Stone was a second too late seeing this. He was soon pinned to the driver's side door as the strength in her arms was misled by appearance. Tails extended towards him with embers tinged with captivating purple harmlessly popped against his skin. They bent the metal roof, rocked the car, and began to ensnare his body. The softness of her fur and heat from the flame overtook his sanity. Her words boomed despite his ears and eyes being wholly covered in smouldering fluff, "You! Projecting your infidelity and self-hatred like a geyser! Drown! Drown!"

Her voice had an unnatural cadence, like a repeating record. It felt like his eardrums were starting to bust as she kept the same intensity in her voice with the chanting. Stone knew this wasn't real. Maxwell held his breath as the voice slowly ebbed further away, along with his consciousness. He attempted to breathe in, but to no success as his mind collapsed into utter darkness.

Max woke up with a start in the driver's seat of his patrol car. It turned out that only ten minutes had passed, and he was still in the same parking lot as before. His shift was far from over, but Stone needed to see his wife after that dream and this incident. He will lose his mind if things keep going as they were. Stone held that in mind as he drove off towards his patrol route for the next two hours of his work shift. Susa was surprisingly quiet, as was the rest of his evening.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers