Chapter 14 - Bachelorette Pt. 01

Story Info
April arrives early and gets taken publicly.
2.7k words
4.5
7.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were busy with school work, working on the professor's research project, and packing for a trip that weekend. Matt and I had lunch together most days now, and at one of those lunches I told him I had to be gone for the weekend for a bachelorette party for a friend from high school. She was flying us all to Vegas for the weekend.

At lunch that day I complained to Matt that I didn't really want to go. Marie, my friend who was getting married, was considerably more wild and into partying than I was. I was worried about what she and the bridesmaid, Amber, might have planned. Matt reassured me that it would be fun, ending with "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Go, have fun, be a bit wild. I don't want to know details. It's what you're supposed to do for a friend getting married." I sighed and gave him a kiss. "I don't really want to go, but thank you for understanding. You're amazing."

I finalized my packing, not quite sure what to bring. I settled on a bikini, a couple of dresses for clubs or casinos, and some more comfortable lounging clothes. I made my way to the airport, checked in, and boarded my flight. Everything went smoothly, and I made it to Las Vegas in the early afternoon. I was the first to check in from our group. They told me we had the top-floor penthouse suite, giving me a bit of a surprise.

When I got to the suite, I was shocked. There was a huge common area, at least four bedrooms, a fully stocked bar, a theatre room, and, outside, a private hot top with an amazing view of the city. I knew Marie's mother had made a lot of money from her company, but they must have paid a fortune for this.

I checked out the bedrooms, leaving the biggest one for Marie and the one next to it for Amber. I picked the one most removed from the common area in the vain hope that maybe I could go to bed before they did.

After unpacking my little bit of stuff I stood in front of the floor to ceiling windows enjoying the amazing view of the city. We were in one of the highest buildings right on the strip, and the view was amazing. I had a couple of hours before the others were due to arrive, and I pondered what to do.

I smiled a bit, thinking. Of course I knew what I was going to do. I pulled my t-shirt off and then quickly pushed my yoga tights down and stepped out of them. My bra quickly followed my clothes onto the bed, then my underwear. I stood in front of the window, completely naked, staring out. I wondered if anyone could see me up there on the top floor.

I stood there for a few minutes, looking at the view. My hands found their way up to my breasts and caressed them. One slipped down between my legs and slid along my mound. The thrill of displaying myself like that without knowing who might be watching had me very wet already.

I glanced around the nearby buildings, looking at the windows, seeing if I could see anyone watching me. I was a bit disappointed to not see anyone. Just then my phone buzzed. I had a text message from Marie, the next person scheduled to arrive. Her flight was delayed by an hour.

I smiled to myself. A penthouse and open-air hot tub all to myself? I grabbed my bikini and put it on, pausing to admire myself in the mirror. It was a new bikini, and I thought it highlighted my breasts nicely, pushing them up a bit, my hard nipples very clearly visible. I turned and looked at my butt in the mirror. I liked my butt. It looked like a runner's butt -- firm, shapely, not too big. And the bikini covered just enough of it to not be indecent but still showed it off nicely.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and went out to the hot tub. After turning it on and climbing in I looked around. The suite was above the level of most buildings, but there were a few higher than the suite. Others weren't much lower and could presumably see me in the hot tub, though with an angle from below.

I bit my lip. Could I do it? Before I could question the wisdom of the idea I unclipped the bikini top, took it off, and set it on the edge of the hot tub, keeping it within reach. I settled in, enjoying the warm water flowing over my nude breasts.

After a few minutes I slipped my bottoms off and set those next to the top. I spread my legs, leaning back, luxuriating in the setting, the hot tub, at being here. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad weekend after all.

Just then I heard a voice. "Hello? Miss?"

I jumped in surprise and covered my breasts as I turned around and looked in the direction of the voice. Standing in the door out onto the patio was a gorgeous woman dressed in the hotel uniform.

She apologized as she saw me jump and cover myself. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to invade or startle you. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Callie, and I'll be your personal concierge for the suite. Anything you need, I'm here to help make it happen. Are you the lucky bridesmaid?"

I was still blushing but I lowered my hands, sinking into the water a bit more. "No, her flight was delayed. I'm one of the bridesmaids.

Callie's gaze flicked down to my breasts, and she smiled a bit. "Well I'm glad to see that you've made yourself at home and settled in."

I blushed as she openly looked at my breasts.

She stepped closer, smiling reassuringly at me, openly admiring my breasts. "This isn't a service a concierge officially offers, but I can give you a massage if you'd like. Just don't tell my boss or the other guests in the suite, or I could get in trouble."

I stammered a bit, nervous, blushing at the way she was looking at my breasts. I was pretty sure she was offering more than just a massage.

I looked up at her and nodded a bit, replying softly "That sounds lovely."

She held out her hand and helped me out of the hot tub. I bit my lip and blushed again as she gazed at me. "Wow you're fit. I wish I had your body!" I blushed even more at the compliment.

She laid a towel out on the cushioned outdoor couch on the patio and patted it. Come, lie down on your front. The couch was under a shade cover but there were no sides at all, leaving it exposed for anyone to see.

I laid down and settled in, and she started at my shoulders, massaging firmly. Her hands felt heavenly. I mumbled "Mmm, that feels really good. You're good..."

She replied happily "Thank you! I've had some formal training. But like I said, don't tell anyone. I'm supposed to sell you the services of one of the hotel's massage therapists, but they're expensive." She added softly "And I was hoping you'd say yes and let me massage you."

I blushed but said nothing.

Her hands worked my shoulders for a while, then glided down my back, working the kinks out of my back. Then she moved down to my legs and started to work on my calves. "Wow, your calves are so strong, but really tight. Are you a runner?"

I nodded a bit, saying "Yes, training for a marathon now."

She worked my calves and hamstrings firmly. "Hmm, yes, I can feel that. Your legs are tight."

I groaned as she worked on my muscles. It felt so good. Occasionally her fingers would brush up along the top of my inner thigh and I would tense slightly, but she always returned to my legs, kneading them deeply. I could feel them relaxing, loosening. I groaned softly again and whispered "Wow, you're good..."

She slid her hands up to my butt and touched it lightly "Ok if I massage here too?"

I nodded a bit,

She kneaded my butt, working the muscles. She would push up from the bottom, lifting my butt, then grasp it, kneading. I felt like I might have been starting to get wet.

She worked my butt for a few minutes commenting "You have a really nice butt, but it's as tight as your legs are."

After a while her fingers slide lower down my butt and then between my legs, lightly teasing the very part of my upper thighs. Her fingers would slide down there, then back up at the junction of my legs and torso, almost touching my pussy, then up to my butt and back down again.

After a couple of minutes of this she asked "Want to turn over for me so I can do your front?"

I rolled over and smiled a bit shyly up at her. She gave me a reassuring smile and lifted my right arm, massaging it, working the forearm and hand. She switched and repeated this with the other arm and then slid her hands up to my shoulders, kneading them deeply. I exhaled deeply and smiled, whispering "You sure know how to relax me. Thank you."

She gave me a reassuring smile and then moved down to my legs. She sat on the couch, lifted my right leg, bent it, and placed it on her lap. My mound was now very much exposed with my right leg open like that. She started at my calf and massaged that deeply. Then she slid up to my thing and worked the inner thigh muscle firmly, her fingers getting progressively closer to my mound. At the top her fingers brushed against my labia lightly. I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not.

She switched sides, repeating the process with my other leg, leaving the right leg lying spread as she sat between my legs, her wonderful hands working my thigh muscles on my left leg.

After finishing my legs she climbed further onto the couch and put my legs on her lap. She pulled me two her, putting one of my legs around her to the right, the other around her to the left. I blushed deeply feeling very exposed.

She leaned forward and ran a finger slowly down between breasts. She asked me a soft, reassuring voice "May I massage your breasts?"

I bit my lip, nodding my head yes, flushed deeply.

Her hands slid over my breasts and cupped them, kneading them. I groaned softly. It felt so different, so wonderful to have a woman's hands there.

She looked into my eyes as she slowly kneaded and played with my breasts. Her fingers rolled my nipples slowy back and forth, eliciting a deep groan from me. I knew I was wet now, knew my pussy had opened for her, knew that she could probably smell my arousal. She just kept massaging my breast, squeezing, kneading, flicking my nipples, rolling them back and forth. She stared into my eyes, watching me as I started to squirm, a knowing smile forming on her lips.

She slid one hand down over my stomach and slowly rubbed just above my mound. She gazed into my eyes and gave me a questioning look. I nodded my head slightly yes, signaling my consent.

Her fingers slipped lower and lightly teased me, her other hand still massaging and playing with my left breast.

She slowly circled, teasing me, just the very tip of her finger penetrating me. She whispered softly "Your so wet for me."

I blushed deeply and moaned, saying nothing.

She asked softly "You want it, don't you? No, you need it."

I nodded slightly yes, not quite sure what she meant, but knowing that I wanted more from her.

She reached up, her hand at my throat. My eyes opened wide, and I stammered "W-what are you doing?"

She rubbed my pussy with two fingers, teasing me, gripping my throat a bit. "I can tell what you need, and I'll give it to you. Trust me?"

I nodded slightly yes.

She gripped my throat a bit more, not painfully, but enough to pin me there and make it clear she was in control. Then she suddenly thrust two fingers into me, hard. I grunted deeply and lifted my hips, meeting her fingers, my eyes opening wide in surprise. She held her fingers there, wiggling them a bit inside me, teasing me, smiling down at me. "You want it, don't you?"

I nodded, whimpering.

She withdrew her fingers most of the way and then drove them hard into me again. This time she didn't pause. She started to fuck me hard with her fingers, adding a third finger, stretching me around it.

Her hand on my throat tightened a bit. I could still breath, but there was no doubt as she held me down that she was in control.

She fucked me hard with her fingers, driving them into me. She leaned up, her face closer to mine, watching me as she fucked me. My hips thrust up, meeting her fingers, driving them deeper into me.

She stared into my eyes "Yes, that's it. Fuck my fingers, fuck my fingers until you cum for me."

I groaned deeply and thrust harder, doing what she demanding, thrusting myself lewdly up onto her fingers.

She tightened her grip a little more and my eyes opened wider. I could breathe, but just barely. I started to pant and moan deeply. I was on the edge.

Then suddenly I was cumming. I lost all sense of where I was or what was happening as the orgasm took control of me. I thrashed under her, waves of orgasm rolling through me. She drove her fingers as deeply into me as she could and held them there, using them and her hand on my throat to pin me down, to control me even as I shook and twitched uncontrollably.

Slowly I stopped moving and laid there, panting, catching my breath, still pinned down.

She released my throat and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, her fingers still inside me, not moving.

My eyes opened wide in surprise at the brief kiss.

She slipped her fingers out of me and smiled gently at me. "You needed that didn't you? Needed me to take you like that?"

I nodded slightly, blushing deeply "I -- I've never done something like that, but it was intense."

She leaned down, kissing my breast lightly, asking softly "But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

I nodded and replied softly "Yes, very much,"

She slipped her fingers out of me and dried them off on the towel. She looked down at me. "Well, I better get back to work before my boss wonders what happened to me."

She looked down at my gaping pussy and added "And you might want to grab a shower before your friends arrive."

I blushed deeply and gazed at her, whispering "Thank you --- for everything."

She smiled playfully at me. "Like I said, just let me know if you need anything, anything at all. My job is to make your stay here the experience of a lifetime."

I giggled a bit. "I think you already did."

She smiled and gave me another quick kiss on the lips as she stood up. She walked inside, leaving me lying there, thinking about what had just happened. This weekend was off to a very interesting start.

After a few minutes I got up and slipped back into the hot tub, letting the hot water clear away the smell of sex from me, relaxing. I glanced around at the nearby buildings and realized that several of them would have offered a clear view of what had just happened. I blushed deeply but also felt that now-familiar tingle between my legs.

I sat in the hot tub for a while and then got out, wrapped the towel around myself, and went back inside to shower.

*to be continued*