Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my pocket for my phone, then remembered I'd left it in my backpack. I started to say something, but Amy put a finger to my lips.

Amy laughed slightly, "We're fine, Gabe took me out to see a movie I've been wanting to see and his phone is off in the theater."

"Oh, okay. Why are you answering if you're in a theater?"

"I'm in the bathroom, Mom! Geeze. That's why I'm on audio only."

"Oh, sorry," Mom sounded embarrassed, but relieved, "Well, you two have fun. Don't be out too late, I'm making chili for dinner, and I know you and Gabe love my chili."

"Okay, I gotta go. Love you, Mom."

"Love you, too Amy."

Amy pushed the button to disconnect the call. We looked at each other for a moment then burst out laughing again.

"Okay, you can't tell me you had that lie planned."

"No," Amy laughed, "That one was off the top of my head."

Amy saves the day once again.

"What if she asks about the movie?" I pointed out, "what are you going to say?"

Amy thought for a moment then replied, "I guess you have to actually take me to a movie now."

We both smiled.

"Okay," I pressed our lips together again.

*

Amy and I went to see a RomCom that Amy picked out. She said she'd wanted to see it with me since the first trailer came out, but she thought she never would. It was about, of all things, forbidden love.

A brother and sister have hidden feelings for each other, but it turns out, the two weren't actually related. The dad was only the brother's biological parent and the mom was only the daughter's. Their parents weren't even married so they weren't technically step-siblings either. The two engage in a romantic relationship upon finding out they're not related. However, in the end, the twist is that the parents were actually full siblings, making the lovers cousins.

We laugh about the absurdity of the situation, even though our situation wasn't much better. In fact, in most states it's legal for cousins to engage in romance and even marry. As siblings, we would have a much tougher time of it. However, at the time we were so hyped up on romance hormones that none of this occurred to us.

We got home at around nine thirty, after all our parents were home. They were all sitting in the living room, talking. Mama Janie looked at us suspiciously, but only for a moment before asking, "How was the movie?"

"It was good," Amy replied, "Not as good as I'd hoped, but there were some really good parts."

Our parents looked at me for my opinion.

"It was okay," I tried to downplay how much I actually enjoyed it, "A bit awkward at times, really, but I can't complain."

The three of them laughed.

"Chili's on the stove," Mama Janie informed us, "Put the pot away when you're done."

We ate dinner, which was really good, then put everything away and went up to our rooms.

At around ten thirty, after I had gone to bed, dressed only in my boxers and T-shirt , as usual, I heard the bathroom door open, then close. I looked up to see Amy creeping toward me in the dark. Was she trying to scare me?

As she got close to my bed and started to move the covers, I jumped up, grabbed her in a bear hug, and pulled her back to the bed, growling like a monster.

Amy screamed loudly, but it was quickly muffled as I pressed our lips together. She pried herself free and punched me in the arm repeatedly.

"You. Are. Such. A. Meanie!"

"Shhhhhhhh," I shushed her, wrapping my arms around her holding her arms against her side. She stared into my eyes as hers watered slightly. I slowly let her arms free, then stroked her hair.

We sat there for a moment, wondering if our parents had heard her scream. We listened carefully, but didn't hear anything. They rarely ever come upstairs, since it's just Amy, Jenny, and My rooms and bathrooms ul here, and we take care of all the cleaning and our own laundry and such, so if they had heard anything, they'd probably just yell up from the bottom of the stairs like they normally did.

After a minute, Amy whispered, "I think we're okay."

Just then, Mama Helen called up the stairs, "Amy, is everything alright?"

Amy replied, "Yes, Mom. Gabe just scared the daylights out of me."

"Gabe, Leave your sister alone, and try to keep it down. I know you two don't have to get up until later tomorrow, but all of us have work in the morning."

"Sorry, Mom," I yelled.

"Goodnight, you two, don't stay up too late."

"Night Mom!" we chimed together.

We waited a moment before saying anything else. When we were sure she'd gone back to bed, Amy punched me once more, then laughed, "I guess you have to leave me alone now. Mom said so."

She stuck her tongue out at me, cutely.

"You know you'd be disappointed if I did," I retorted.

She nodded, then pressed our lips together. We both lay down while we kissed, our bodies pressing against each other. We began rubbing and caressing each other. We began pressing our hips together, my erection rubbing against her vulva, our bodies separated only by our bed clothes.

"Mmmmm," Amy moaned as I pushed my cock hard against her pussy.

Our kiss broke as I began kissing my sister's neck. My hands rubbed all over her body. When I grabbed her butt for the first time, and pulled our nether regions tight together, Amy let out a loud gasp, then a moan, then a whimper as she trembled, her hips spasming against mine.

We writhed in our illicit embrace for what seemed like hours, our moans and gasps were only broken by the occasional whimper as Amy trembled and shook in obvious pleasure.

After a while, I began to feel as if something were off in my loins. Not a bad feeling, but different. Suddenly I realized that my dick was sliding out of the fly of my boxers. The tip of it was spreading precum all over the crotch of Amy's pajamas.

"Gabe, What's...?"

Amy noticed something was amiss, too, but before I could say or do anything, her hand shot to between us and grabbed ahold of my dick, pulling it completely out of the fly.

For just a second, she didn't understand what was going on. Then, in a moment of realization, her eyes went wide, "Oh my god, Gabe, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

Despite her worried demeanor, she was still holding my dick.

"Amy, it's okay," I rubbed her arms.

"It's... I mean... I've never... touched... one... before..."

"Well, you're touching one now," I whispered, "And it feels so good."

I moaned as she gave it a little squeeze...

"Gabe," she finally let go, "please don't hate me..."

"I could never hate you, Amy," I hugged her tightly, "why would you think that?"

"I... I'm not..." she began to tear up, "I'm still not ready to... you know..."

I kissed her cheek sweetly, "That's okay, love. I don't want you to feel any pressure to do anything."

I pushed my cock back into the fly of my boxers and tried to secure it best I could.

"Really? You don't want to... I mean..."

"Amy, of course I want to be with you... in every way. But not if you're uncomfortable doing so."

"Gabe," Amy cried, hugging me so tightly, "How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful brother?"

I held her tightly, "You think you're the lucky one? Amy, I feel blessed every day just to know you."

She laughed, "That's sweet," she kissed my lips gently, just a peck, "sappy, but sweet."

She nuzzled into my chest, "Is it okay if I sleep in here tonight?"

I kissed the top of her head, "Any time you want, darling."

"Thank you, Gabe," she was still softly crying, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Amy."

We lay there together for a while until I heard the soft sounds of her breathing become deep and regular. She was asleep. Soon, as my thoughts dwelled on how precious Amy was to me, I, too, drifted off.

*

"Mmmmmm...." I woke up slowly, a pleasurable sensation rousing me from my sleep. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell the covers had been pulled back, off of me. My cock was wrapped in a hand... but not mine...

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Amy, still in her pajamas, gently stroking my exposed erection. She had it fully out of my fly, and appeared to be examining it as she moved her hand up and down it.

Now, I don't have a monster cock like in those pornos. In fact, I'm pretty average in size, or so I'd assume. I mean, my hand fits around it just fine, and it's not like I'm stroking a baseball bat when I rub it, but with Amy's petite digits, that's almost what it looked like. Her hand wouldn't even close around it when I was fully erect, which at that time, I was.

"Amy," I moaned, "What are you doing?"

She smiled at me warmly, "Good morning, Gabe. I'm sorry to wake you so early."

I looked over where my phone was on the desk. I'd have had to move out of Amy's supple grasp to check the time.

"It's only seven thirty," She answered my unasked question.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Amy's first class was at eleven, and mine was at noon, so we didn't have to leave the house until ten. All our parents work (Dad and Mamma Helen work Monday through Friday, and Mama Janie works Wednesday through Saturday), and leave the house between five and seven on the morning to do so. That meant Amy and I were home alone.

"I'm sorry I freaked out last night," she continued stroking me, "I was afraid you would expect more since I touched you..." she looked at my cock again, "but now I realize that you wouldn't expect anything I didn't want, so I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to get a better look this morning. I've never seen one before... not in real life anyway.

I moaned softly, as Amy was still holding, squeezing, and rubbing my cock, "It's okay, Amy. I would have let you do this last night if you had wanted."

"I know," she laughed, "I just didn't want to push it. Things had already gotten... hot. I thought it would be best to wait."

"I understand," I moaned again, "That feels good."

Amy blushed, then grinned, "but, now that I've seen your... um... thing... I think you deserve a look at something, too."

I sat up as she began unbuttoning her pajama shirt, slowly, one button at a time, not revealing anything until all the buttons were unfastened. Then, she slowly pulled it back and off, revealing her bare chest to the room.

I took a moment to appreciate what I was seeing. For the first time, I was seeing my little sister's breasts completely bare. They were magnificent. Just big enough to cup in my hands, but not so big they'd overflow, topped with tiny pink nipples that were poking straight to me, beckoning me to fondle them.

"They're not too small are they?" Amy asked, blushing bright red.

"Of course not!" I replied, "They're perfect."

Amy blushed even brighter red, "Do you... Do you want to... touch them?"

"Only if you're comfortable with it," I tentatively reached toward my sister's gorgeous grapefruits.

She nodded, taking my hands in hers and placing them on her chest, "I enjoyed you touching them in the gazeebo. I want to feel your touch without barriers.

My hands gently squeezed and massaged her glorious bosom. Amy moaned as I gently caressed her nipples with my thumbs.

"Oh, Gabe..."

I scooted closer, then began kissing her neck, just under her ear, as I massaged her chest. She lay back on the bed, letting me lay with her, kissing along her clavicle until I reached her chest. As I started kissing the tops of her breasts, slowly slid one hand down her chest, then her stomach. When I reached the waist of her pants, I stopped, teasing at her waistband. I continued kissing her breasts until one landed right on her nipple.

"Gabe..." Amy gasped, gently grabbing my hand in hers. For a moment, she held it there, as if pondering what she wanted. Then, she placed my hand on top of her pants, on her pussy. For a moment, I felt her mound, soft and plump, beneath my palm. But that was quickly replaced by her own hand that she had slid under her pants. She began rubbing and caressing her own slit as I held her hand, feeling every motion.

I continued kissing and sucking on her nipples, first one, then the other, then the first again. She began to moan louder and louder. Suddenly, she began to squeel and then screamed as her pussy began spasming on her hand, which she was now sliding at least two fingers deep in and out. As I held her hand, I began to slowly take control of it, pushing and pulling on it, in and out.

"Oh! God!" she screamed as her eyes closed, and she arched her back, pushing her pussy hard onto her hand, which I was holding firm as it slid deep into her. Her hips bucked over and over.

"OhOhOhOh Oooohhhhhhhhmmmmmm!"

Her breathing got heavy, and her motions quickened until...

"OOOOOHHHHHFFFFUCK!"

I felt her hand go still, with her hips pushing hard, trembling. I slid my hand that was on her breasts, around to her back as she arched back, trying to help support her. A moment later, she curled up, trembling and moaning as she squeezed her legs tightly on our hands.

"MmmmmmmmWOW!"

She slowly calmed down, then settled, laying back onto the bed, nearly limp with her hand still on her pussy, with mine atop it.

"Oh, Gabe...." She stared into my eyes, "That was.... Wow..."

We stared into each others eyes for a moment, then slowly, gently, I kissed her. This time, her tongue didn't jump into my mouth like normal. She just pushed her lips hard against mine, and began to cry.

I gently broke our kiss, "What's wrong?"

Amy smiled, still crying, "Nothing. I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm just so.... Happy!"

I laughed slightly, and kissed her again, then let go of her hand on her crotch and wrapped it around her, pulling her into a big hug. She started to do the same, but then pulled away slightly and looked at her hand, now drenched in her sex juices.

"Ugh," she laughed, "I... um..."

She started to wipe her hand on the bed sheets, but I stopped her. I wasn't worried about messing up the sheets, they were already drenched in sweat and other fluids. Instead, I had a use for her pussy juices.

She looked at me, curiously, "What are you doing?"

"Here," I gently guided her hand toward my dick, "I want to get off, too."

Cautiously, she reached for my dick, hesitating only a moment until I said, "I love you. Whatever you do."

She smiled, "I love you, too," then took hold of my shaft. The feeling of her cum along my cock was heavenly. As soon as she grabbed it, it nearly slipped out, her juices being literally made as cock lubricant. She giggled, then began stroking me slowly. I leaned back and let the pleasure flow from my groin to my whole body. I gently took her slippery hand in mine and guided it up and down, showing her how I like it. I guided her hand faster, then slower, then faster again. Once she had the rhythm down, I let go and she began to stroke me off faster and then slower again, faster then slower. After a bit, her juices had started to rub off. She took her hand off my erection for a moment. I opened my eyes just in time to see her push her hand under her pants, finger herself for a bit, then pull it out and rub it all over my cock.

"Oh, God, Amy. This feels sooo good."

She stuck her other hand in her pussy and began fingering herself as she jerked me off. God, it was so hot. Then she took both hands and began to stroke me with them both. My hips began to buck as she created what could have been a simulated pussy canal, squeezing with one hand, then the other as she stroked me.

My breathing increased, "Amy... I'm getting close..."

She began stroking faster, "I want to see you cum, Gabe. Cum for me, cum for your little sister who loves you."

Amy's vocal encouragement made me laugh, but also pushed me to my climax faster.

"Oh, Gabe, please cum for me. Please cum on meeeeeee ah, yeah!"

Just as she requested, my seed shot straight onto her perfect boobs, coating them with stream after stream with hot cum. She kept stroking, but slower, making me shiver with ecstatic sensitivity as my cock continued to pump wave after wave of cum onto my sister.

"Oh, Gabe, Oh wow, that's a lot."

"Uuummmuhhhmmnnnn," was all I was able to reply.

After a few seconds, which felt like minutes, my cock slowed its bursts until the last spurt trickled down my cock over Amy's hands.

As my senses returned, I looked up at my sister as she played with her sperm covered breasts.

"GOD, Gabe, is this hot or what?"

"You are very hot."

She laughed, then straddled my hips, pushing her pussy down hard onto my softening cock which almost instantly began to reverse course back to an erection. She leaned down, pressing our chests together, then kissed me, her tongue diving instantly into my mouth and assaulting mine. As I began to kiss her back, she began to grind on my cock as she smeared my cum from her chest to mine.

She broke our kiss, "Gabe, I really want to fuck you... but I don't think I'm ready yet. I mean, I want you inside me badly, but I'm still not emotionally ready to take that step. Does that make sense?"

I smiled reassuringly at her, "I understand, Amy. I wouldn't want to just fuck because we're horny. I want to make love to you. And for that, the timing needs to be right for us both."

Amy blushed, "That's... actually exactly how I feel. I just couldn't put it in such beautiful words."

She kissed me once more, then rolled off of me, "We should probably wash your bed sheets before tonight."

I laughed, "You're probably right."

After taking much needed showers, getting dressed and putting the bed clothes into the washing machine on "heavy wash", we got our stuff for the day and headed to school.

We managed to maintain some semblance of appropriateness during most of the day at school. Amy still insisted on holding my hand, which I'll admit, I enjoyed. After lunch, we had some time before my last class at 4:00, and Amy didn't have anymore classes that day, so normally we would just hang out in one of the social centers. However, today Amy wanted to do something else.

"Gabe, let's go for a walk," she nuzzled up to my arm. She was dressed in her usual jeans and long-sleeve T-shirt, because she only had one skirt and it was needing to be washed. I also had on my standard jeans and a T-shirt. We both also had on our jackets, so all in all we looked like we usually did.

"Do you want to visit... where we did yesterday?"

"Actually, I had something more romantic in mind."

"Really, what?"

She laughed, "Don't get too excited, it's also more appropriate than what we did yesterday...or last night...or this morning."

We both smiled at the memories of our recent fun activities.

"Okay," I agreed, "Lead the way."

She took me by the hand and led me across campus, in a similar direction as the gazeebo, but not directly there. After about a ten minute walk, we found ourselves at the entrance to the on-campus botanical gardens we showed the attendant at the front our student IDs and they let us right in.

We strolled through the gardens, arm-in-arm

"See, isn't this wonderful?" Amy nearly purred as she held my arm close.

"It is nice," I replied, "Some day you're going to have to tell me how you keep finding all these romantic places

She blushed, but laughed, "It's a secret and I shall never tell."

I laughed, "I have ways of making you talk."

"Oh no," she feigned fearfulness, "My brother's going to try to torture me for information. Please don't hurt me big brother."

She made a "sad puppy dog" face and blinked her eyes trying to be cute.

"There's only one kind of torture that will get what I want... TICKLE TORTURE!" I started tickling her sides, causing her to laugh uncontrollably while trying to defend herself. In doing so, she tripped and fell back into a flower bed. I tried to catch her, but she pulled me down and rolled on top of me, our backpacks making our positions awkward. She was on top of me, looking into my eyes.